Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spring 2022 Roadmap Revealed!

Comments

• SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    I really hope it's werewolves!!!
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    Can’t say I’m excited for a werewolves pack. But happy for all the people who have been waiting for this or any occults.

I assume the first kit is a formal/dressy CAS kit.

Honestly I’m just glad it’s not all kits.
  • Ray_TraceRay_Trace Posts: 509 Member
    Can't exactly make sure of it. Nightlife also seems just as plausible as a Werewolves focused pack...I wouldn't even be surprised if werewolves were just a side occult similar to how mermaids were in Island Living and mermaids aren't quite fleshed out at all (mermaids I'd be interested in seeing a pack refresh).

Kits are just ho-hum like usual.
    A1hnP0t.png
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited May 2022
    I am totally fine with the GP being werewolves because I know many people are excited about it. So that's finally something people have been asking for, so that's okay with me! I am happy it's something people are excited about and not something no one wanted.

I am a bit sad though that there is nothing for us family players. :( Why does it always have to be one or the other?
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    a suprise that will make occult players very very very happy i am not an occult player so to me the lifestate itself in the sims4 is unimportant but i am looking forward to see what build buy mode will offer https://simscommunity.info/2022/05/03/the-sims-4-werewolves-hints/
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    Dakota88 wrote: »
    I am totally fine with the GP being werewolves because I know many people are excited about it. So that's finally something people have been asking for, so that's okay with me! I am happy it's something people are excited about and not something no one wanted.

I am a bit sad though that there is nothing for us family players. :( Why does it always have to be one or the other?

As someone who really loves occults, I am also a bit sad that it seems to always be one or the other. I love combining supernatural elements with every day life. One of the things I don't like about RoM, my favorite pack, is the fact that it has nothing magical for children.
    edited May 2022
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    Dakota88 wrote: »

As someone who really loves occults, I am also a bit sad that it seems to always be one or the other. I love combining supernatural elements with every day life. One of the things I don't like about RoM, my favorite pack, is the fact that it has nothing magical for children.

Yeah, I am sad that combining supernatural elements with everyday life is not really possible in TS4, there is no supernatural content for children and toddlers. Supernatural gameplay would be interesting for me as a family player if I could have my children and toddlers learn to use magic or control their werewolves needs etc, that would be fun! I usually don't play supernaturals, but I'd give it a try if I could combine it with my family gameplay! And I do see how this could be lots of fun!

But as it's now, it's always one or the other and that's just meh.
  • PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    Alright, here's what I'm thinking:

Chic Nights Out: I'm guessing party attire. Doesn't sound all that inspiring considering we have a lot of assets already that would fit in this category.

Cozy Nights In: I'm hoping that this is a lingerie and sleepwear CAS kit. It could also be a Build/Buy kit with a focus on bedrooms perhaps, similar to Master Suite Stuff for the Sims 3.

Go Wild: I'm going to guess an occult, probably werewolves. It's a game pack too, so it fits the bill.

In all honestly, I thought we were going to get a reveal trailer for an upcoming pack. I wish they'd stop focusing on kits so much. They said it was to help with content droughts, but I think we're still getting content droughts, and then suddenly, two or three kits will drop and in close proximity to each other.

I feel like I'm one of the few who has generally responded quite well to kits, heck even praised some of them, but at this rate I will end up loathing them much like the majority on these forums. Cosmetic things need to take a back seat in favour of gameplay, that preferably works and is playable.
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    I am SO EXCITED
    My Laila Benali (Salim's teen daughter) already developed an obsession with werewolves and now she will get to really experience them
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member
    I'm wondering if the romance hint means another big patch with dating expansion and preferences. I noticed they also said something about "memories" in the backyard.

So my guess - and I'm trying not to be too hopeful because this would be extremely exciting for me - is that we are getting two kits, a chunky patch with romance and possibly some kind of (small) memory feature, and a Werewolves GP.

I shall hope, oh yes, but not expect. *Takes a deep breath to keep self from howling.*
    #Team Occult
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Werewoo-ooolves! Please please please... body hair would be a must for a WW pack, right? I don't care, I just want me some Wild Woolfies! Arrooo-ooo!

And Dragons. I'd love to have a were dragon... I know, impossible, but right now we are still dreaming.
    Plumbeeb wrote: »
    Alright, here's what I'm thinking:

Chic Nights Out: I'm guessing party attire. Doesn't sound all that inspiring considering we have a lot of assets already that would fit in this category.

Cozy Nights In: I'm hoping that this is a lingerie and sleepwear CAS kit. It could also be a Build/Buy kit with a focus on bedrooms perhaps, similar to Master Suite Stuff for the Sims 3.

Go Wild: I'm going to guess an occult, probably werewolves. It's a game pack too, so it fits the bill.

In all honestly, I thought we were going to get a reveal trailer for an upcoming pack. I wish they'd stop focusing on kits so much. They said it was to help with content droughts, but I think we're still getting content droughts, and then suddenly, two or three kits will drop and in close proximity to each other.

I feel like I'm one of the few who has generally responded quite well to kits, heck even praised some of them, but at this rate I will end up loathing them much like the majority on these forums. Cosmetic things need to take a back seat in favour of gameplay, that preferably works and is playable.

I am tired of kits too at this point. I just wish we'd get gameplay kits too. I know many people hated on TS3 store, but it DID offer lots of cool content for all kinds of players, for builders, CAS players AND live mode. I wish we'd get kits similar to those gameplay features you could buy in TS3 Store, and there was something new each months too, and not just ONE thing, but something for everyone.
  • AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 712 Member
    Don't really care about Kits since I never buy them but sad to see it's just one Game Pack to look forward to. Back to the old days of a year wait between EPs. If it's werewolves then I'm ok with it being a game pack since it's one of the least interesting occults.

Woah and I thought now that they finally got all of the fan favorite packs they'd be creative to come up with new themes, not just recycle old content.
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    In East Asian mythology, dragons are benevolent and tamable creatures, but possess a scale growing in reverse (some sources say, on their chins) which, if touched, will incite the dragon's fury.
    "Running wild" could be about a dragon going on a rampage after a sim provokes it.

And that sim would deserve their fate!
    telemwill wrote: »
    Looking at the German site via a German YouTuber, it translates to:
    Nights to Fall in Love
    Cozy Camping
    and Unleash the Beast.

I can confirm that.
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Nights to Fall in Love
    Cozy Camping
    and Unleash the Beast.

Thanks for the info. Maybe the kits will go along a romance patch with a preferences system and an outdoor retreat refresh (that they didnt tease about because its a refresh like with spa day). The game pack is definitely werewolves though.
  • PhilSimsPhilSims Posts: 190 Member
    edited May 2022
    Nights to Fall in Love
    Cozy Camping
    and Unleash the Beast.

That puts a slightly different spin on things.

Cozy camping would tie in with an Outdoor Retreat refresh
  • dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    edited May 2022
    I mean its kinda disappointing TBH.I thought they were actually going to tell us what is coming next...instead its just more vague hints.
    Hard to get that excited about the 'vague hints pack'.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member
    I'm generally not into werewolves, but I'm curious to see how they deal with it all. I loved the vampires pack, although not really being into vampires either, so they might get me hooked anyway :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
    dogzdinner wrote: »
    I mean its kinda disappointing TBH.I thought they were actually going to tell us what is coming next...instead its just more vague hints.
    Hard to get that excited about the 'vague hints pack'.

Well come on, this is definitely werewolves and a date night CAS kit, as for the "cozy camping" I don't know, perhaps some cozy fashion.
  • movefan89movefan89 Posts: 60 Member
    If it’s werewolves I’d be thrilled. Means I can get all the supernatural sets and try do my own “Buffy/vampire diaries” style gameplay.
  • Chris_McSimsChris_McSims Posts: 120 Member
    Maybe I'm getting my hopes way too up, but perhaps game-play kits will come back? Maybe the dati g themed kit includes a dating system, introducing meeting apps
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited May 2022
    The gamepack is definitely Werewolves! I noticed something suspicious about the plumbbob in one of the images and took a closer look. All I did was enlarge it a bit, bump up the contrast, sharpen and gave the vibrance a boost and look what popped out! It's clearly a Sim morphing into a Werewolf. You can see the canine nostrils (look in the middle) and the glowing eye, fur, etc. on the right side and what looks like a Sim eye on the left! Maybe someone with better photo editing skills than I have could pick it out better, if y'all want a better look, but it's clear to me anyway. What do you think? Does it look like what I think I'm seeing or just wishful thinking?
    QUMRgqa.png