Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Roadmap

12345679...Next

Comments

• SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    I hope you can switch it off if that's the case because I like to have normal gameplay in this world tbh
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    It seem to be an outside the game event "Two-phase social media tour starring some of the top names in TikTok" So does it bring anything to the game?!
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,183 Member
    I think sence its neon corler .It might be game pack .
  • HillOfTaraHillOfTara Posts: 31 Member
    It's here! Looks like werewolves!!!
  • KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    HillOfTara wrote: »

Looks like a lot to me!!! Werewolves and zombies too!
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    KokoaMilk wrote: »

I hope it's just werewolves. The best life states (in terms of quality) in this iteration come from having their own game pack and I worry having two in one would reduce the quality.

Zombies in particular having a high risk of being annoying if not done right.
    BlueR0se wrote: »
    KokoaMilk wrote: »

I hope it's just werewolves. The best life states (in terms of quality) in this iteration come from having their own game pack and I worry having two in one would reduce the quality.

Zombies in particular having a high risk of being annoying if not done right.

I agreed! I said zombie just because the "city" located scene was giving me zombie vibes but it is for sure something between nightlife - 80's - werewolves
  • asa144asa144 Posts: 606 Member
    2 kits and one Game Pack confirmed now. I am getting very, very tired of kits and haven't got any of them to protest their existence and the way Maxis keeps churning them out as some sort of alternative to actual gameplay! It has been almost a year since an Expansion Pack was released.
    You all keep forgetting that Covid hit hard on EVERYTHING.
    Everything that could have been released in 2020 might have been moved to 2021/2022 due to the work-from-home and more.

I assume that this is why no EPs have been released.
    ALSO, for an EP, I PRETEND a good QA. Not as for the wedding pack..............................
    So if this time is needed to give us a well done EP, good.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,660 Member
    edited May 2022
    Hm... combining it all, we might be facing a OR refresh where you can walk into the deep forest to search for love ("how about holding hands in Granite Falls?" tweet), then you might run into a frog that you might want to kiss, but then there is a 50% chance of the frog turning you into a werewolf instead of you getting your Prince/ess. Dunno, but this would matc h the hints quote well? Especially if a French chef pig opens a crepes stand near your forest trail? If so, as a werewolf you could probably choose to eat that chef pig instead of scaring random forest walkers...
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    A new roadmap with 1 game pack and 2 kits?! But where's my R&B radio station? And where's stuff pack?
    edited May 2022
    Okay, 2 BB/CAS kits and a werewolves GP coming. I am okay with the werewovles GP because lots of people have been asking for them. I probably won't get if it doesn't come with features I can use, but I am happy for occult players finally getting something. it's been some time since they got ROM.

I am just sad about another 2 BB/CAS kits. Why can't there be any gameplay kits anymore? I'd be fine if the kits came with gameplay I could use, but this will be 10€ for another 15 items or so... Nah.
    edited May 2022
    I am also kind of bummed that one of the kits is some BBQ-hangout thing like haven't we enough outdoor hangout packs already?
  • PhilSimsPhilSims Posts: 190 Member
    Dakota88 wrote: »
    I am just sad about another 2 BB/CAS kits. Why can't there be any gameplay kits anymore? I'd be fine if the kits came with gameplay I could use, but this will be 10€ for another 15 items or so... Nah.

Might be a romance gameplay kit ... :D

• ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    WEREWOLVES SUCKERSSSS
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,319 EA Community Manager
    Hey all,

Locking this one down as the roadmap has been revealed now, looks like @simgirl1010 has a thread here for all your speculative needs.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top