Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spring 2022 Roadmap Revealed!

Comments

• Options
    greydonngreydonn Posts: 717 Member
    WEREWOLVES. <3 It's gotta be, right? Right??? Oh the bugs are gonna be heart breaking lmao
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.
  • Options
    GreenTurtleGreenTurtle Posts: 153 Member
    Woah! Full moon + howling sounds, that's gotta be werewolves!

Please be good!!
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    greydonn wrote: »
    WEREWOLVES. <3 It's gotta be, right? Right??? Oh the bugs are gonna be heart breaking lmao
    I'm usually a day 1 buyer of occult packs, but after multiple packs coming out with horrible messes and bugs, I'm probably going to have to wait until the bugs are fixed and the pack is on sale.

Even though I'll really, really want to play with werewolves the second before they come out.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    If we are really getting werewolves, then I am happy it's a game pack, because occults in game packs are really better than occults shoehorned into an EP as a side feature. I am still weary to get hyped about the game pack because last year I got my hopes up for fairies with cottage living and that did not happen. Will we really get a new occult after 3 years? Ooh, I can't wait to find out.

Have we ever gotten two GP in a row with other types of packs in between? (I'm not counting kits because apart from bust the dust they don't add gameplay)
  • Options
    wahini2024wahini2024 Posts: 547 Member
    edited May 2022
    The plumbob makes me think of constellations for some reason. I can't really tie the first back yard scene to anything else (unless they're camping?) but seems..

There's a glamorous perhaps nightlife scene. More nightlife, I'll take it. I have night owls.
    Werewolves, can't fathom what else is howling during a full moon
    The girl blowing a kiss is seen again at the end but as a negative exposure so again thinking werewolves as she has two sides to herself perhaps

It does have a little eerie vibe which I'm hoping means occult. Though werewolves aren't my personal favorite, and I'd love a Glimmerbrook refresh, I'd still be interested in new lore and world. My game has started to include more occult sims so overall I'm hopeful.
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    edited May 2022
    Honestly nothing in the video was really "new" as far as I could tell (except maybe the hairstyle of the lady who was watching tv?) so I'm not surprised. Depending on the actual release date they may be slow to release info.

I wouldnt be surprised if we don't get a new world or if we do it's really small (see vampires'/spellcasters') BUT imo that's fine as LONG as the gameplay is up to snuff.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    edited May 2022
    CK213 wrote: »
    I think professor Lupin might be returning to Hogwarts in my game.
    If that was a howl at the full moon.

Let's hope spellcaster werewolves hybrids are playable (even if we have to cheat the second occult lifestate) because I need both for Lupin in my game. Let's hope werewolves are really coming to the game.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    at this point in time as a player all i will say is only time will tell but i plan on buying the new packs even if i do not play werewolves if they are in
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    UniqueKhaosUniqueKhaos Posts: 470 Member
    edited May 2022
    I hope the kits are good and include more than 1-2 things for kids and toddlers. I don’t care about occults at all (I love all things supernatural, but occults in every version of The Sims have always been very lackluster for me) but yay for the people that want them. Hopefully the BB/CAS items are good. I wonder if they’ll give us an occult toggle finally.

I’m definitely a lot more excited for the kits than the GP.
  • Options
    greydonngreydonn Posts: 717 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    greydonn wrote: »
    I'm usually a day 1 buyer of occult packs, but after multiple packs coming out with horrible messes and bugs, I'm probably going to have to wait until the bugs are fixed and the pack is on sale.

Even though I'll really, really want to play with werewolves the second before they come out.

Same, I get the occult packs asap, but with all the problems lately I'm wary about glitches...still, I don't think I'll be able to wait. XD
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    That game pack is almost certainly werewolves. It's about plumbob-doodily-oodily time.
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    I think it's got to be a werewolf game pack. I'm really looking forward to this. I wonder if we are going to get wolves as pets too. I wonder how the pet dogs will react to werewolf Sims. Are we going to get body hair? I just really hope there is a new forest world with new lots. I hope they got some special abilities like the vampires and spellcasters have. Do we know if it will be this month or next month?
  • Options
    MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    It's finally coming true!

WEREWOLVES ARE HERE!
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Where's the EP ?? Give.us. GE.NE.RA.TIONS and CARS, I'm begging you !! And STOP with the kits, we want real content!!

• Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    I'm confused what the children in the garden has to do with anything - that doesn't fit with cosy nights in, nights out or werewolves. It mentions "making memories in the backyard" though so maybe a memory system?

Glad they're adding werewolves, they're not my favorite occult but I'm interested to see how they'll be done. Hoping the world will be something more unexpected though as I feel like we have tons of forest and wilderness themed worlds already

Kits - meh. Sounds like the five billionth pack adding party clothes, woopee. The nights in one could be nice though, potentially sleepwear or a bedroom set which would be nice to have
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Could it really be werewolves at long last? :o I don't want to get my hopes up, but this is too exciting!
  • Options
    TiffanyLea007TiffanyLea007 Posts: 1,068 Member
    Could it be Late Night Pack maybe including Robbers! I'm not sure I want werewolf's.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Oh I'd like a nightwear or bedroom kit !!

I'm not interested in Werewolves for now because I don't really see what gameplay it would bring, besides sims transforming at night of course. That being said, I know some people have been asking for Werewolves for a while.
    Onverser wrote: »
    I'm confused what the children in the garden has to do with anything - that doesn't fit with cosy nights in, nights out or werewolves. It mentions "making memories in the backyard" though so maybe a memory system?

Glad they're adding werewolves, they're not my favorite occult but I'm interested to see how they'll be done. Hoping the world will be something more unexpected though as I feel like we have tons of forest and wilderness themed worlds already

Kits - meh. Sounds like the five billionth pack adding party clothes, woopee. The nights in one could be nice though, potentially sleepwear or a bedroom set which would be nice to have

Post edited by Dianesims on
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    Go wild… hmm go wild…

Go wildcats?

Cheerleading confirmed!

Just kidding it’s totally werewolves!

Yay!
  • Options
    TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Who is the medusa shadow and why is the strangerville music playing in the background;
  • Options
    I like the neon plumbob though, hope we get more neon signs for build/buy.
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    Okay the game pack is definitely werewolves (also did not expect to have another GP so soon).

Werewolves are not exactly my favorite occult, but it gives me hope for BODY HAIR finally.
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Hoping that cozy nights in is a pj related kit. This game needs a better range of sleep wear for all ages for sure.
    5vJrxmT.png