Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    Only a game pack and 2 kits… ummm.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited May 2022
    I thought that we would see the next expansion pack... maybe we will see that in July or August...
  • Loves2draw1812Loves2draw1812 Posts: 168 Member
    Holiday wrote: »
    Only a game pack and 2 kits… ummm.

For May/June so an expansion could be coming in August, need to wait for a 'Summer roadmap' to find out
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited May 2022
    That HAS to be werewolves 🤭🤭🤭
    What's strange though is that is says 2 kits but none of those other things seem kit related. Interested to hear everyone's theories.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    What happened to expansion packs? We haven't had one since Cottage Living.
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member

Im guessing the first two would be the kits, seems like first one is CAS items, second one hopefully build/buy. The last one seems like a werewolf GP? Seems interesting.

Wish we would've gotten an EP, it's been almost a year.
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I think it's werewolves!

Also a CAS kit for evening wear and possibly a camping gameplay kit.

Hopefully more will be revealed soon!
  • FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    "Go wild" tells me the oft-requested Werewolves are on the way.
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • UniqueKhaosUniqueKhaos Posts: 470 Member
    I’m guessing 2 CAS kits, 1 party clothes/brand collab and the other pajamas/loungewear and the game pack will be werewolves.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    - a cas kit for girls
    - a bb kit with backyard summer furniture
    - a werewolves gamepack.
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,431 Member
    Keeping my expectations on the super down low (as usual).

I DO hope that GP is werewolves, not that it's something that I personally have been pining away for but i know there are a LOT of people who have been. So it would be nice to actually have the "main 3 occults" in the game finally.

And kits? *shrugs* .... not really excited about them, would have preferred a stuff pack instead, but I won't turn them down (unless it's super, super niched, like some of the other ones I passed on were).
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    edited May 2022
    I'm actually quite excited for werewolves. 🐺

ETA: I just wish the dates were announced.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member

Chic Nights Out - Probably a kit with party clothes...
    Cozy Nights In - Hopefully sleepwear, we have very little of those.
    Go Wild - Probably werewolves, the TV in the twitter post showed a full moon as well which could be a hint.
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,587 Member
    Gamepack is definitely werewolves. One of the kit is likely another party/glamor clothes line.

Mildly hopeful/excited for possible werewolves! Obv keep expectations low but the trailer was pretty heavy in the hints.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    In East Asian mythology, dragons are benevolent and tamable creatures, but possess a scale growing in reverse (some sources say, on their chins) which, if touched, will incite the dragon's fury.
    "Running wild" could be about a dragon going on a rampage after a sim provokes it.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017

In the screens shown in the roadmap, there are different scenes corresponding to different types of content that we can expect.

In total, there are 4 different screens shown. In order we have:

A scene that showcases children hanging out at the barbecue
    A glamorous scene with some new CAS content
    A howling scene, showcasing a new World, and a moon
    An outdoorsy scene with a fire hydrant and a street block
    Gordy wrote: »
    In East Asian mythology, dragons are benevolent and tamable creatures, but possess a scale growing in reverse (some sources say, on their chins) which, if touched, will incite the dragon's fury.
    "Running wild" could be about a dragon going on a rampage after a sim provokes it.

Nice try.
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,548 Member
    Calling club wear and lounge wear kits, and werewolf GP.
  • JALJAL Posts: 999 Member
    "Step into the moonlight and explore who you are after dark." + "go wild" If that is not werewolves I don't know what is. Not my thing, but I'm super happy for the ones who want them.

As for the other too it sounds a lot like the "perfect night" they did on The sims resource last summer. One for going out, one for staying in. So CAS most likely, though staying in might be objects tied to a night in as well. Could we hope for more games (board games perhaps?)

What I would love (but don't think we'll get), is if the second one came with new base game options for relaxing indoors - such as reading while relaxing in bed, casually cuddling on the sofa while watching a movie, lying down while watching tv or reading in the sofa.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    JAL wrote: »
    "Step into the moonlight and explore who you are after dark." + "go wild" If that is not werewolves I don't know what is. Not my thing, but I'm super happy for the ones who want them.

As for the other too it sounds a lot like the "perfect night" they did on The sims resource last summer. One for going out, one for staying in. So CAS most likely, though staying in might be objects tied to a night in as well. Could we hope for more games (board games perhaps?)

What I would love (but don't think we'll get), is if the second one came with new base game options for relaxing indoors - such as reading while relaxing in bed, casually cuddling on the sofa while watching a movie, lying down while watching tv or reading in the sofa.

I would love new board games!
  • Loves2draw1812Loves2draw1812 Posts: 168 Member
    uugh..looks like we'll be getting the 2 kits first.
    Prob one this month and the other beginning of next and then the gamepack at the end of June :|
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    I think professor Lupin might be returning to Hogwarts in my game.
    If that was a howl at the full moon.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    I'm so hoping for werewolves.

And I hope it isn't until June, because this month is already pretty expensive for our household. By June, fun money should have recovered.

The kits... eh, I'll see when they come out.

But I'm also hoping that we're due for an Expansion Pack in the next one, since this only covers May and June.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    edited May 2022
    I’m guessing 2 CAS kits, 1 party clothes/brand collab and the other pajamas/loungewear and the game pack will be werewolves.
    I'd agree with that. But I really hope it's not yet more party clothes 🙄

I'm happy for all the werewolf fans, I hope it is done really well then it might even appeal to me too.