March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Roadmap News Today 5/3

Comments

• GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Cyberplum!

I love it

Please be aliens, please be aliens, please be updated aliens!
  • pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member
    Bands?
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
    Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I see the sun setting and the moon rising. Werewolves...?
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    That looks definitely like a supernatural pack.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Kerrigan wrote: »

I don't think it's claw marks. Looks like a star map to me.

vector-sky-star-map-with-constellations-stars_53562-2129.jpg?w=360
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    I think it's aliens and space. The background looks like starry night with moonlight and the plumbob looks like a star map drawing.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    My first thought from that new header was "Werewolves!".

Second thought was "purple is not a bad color".
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    I think it's werewolves too. The way the plumbbob disappeared and reemerged as a different version of itself...
  • PhilSimsPhilSims Posts: 190 Member
    Kerrigan wrote: »

Moonlight and Claw marks? Hmmmm
    Where are the claw marks, I'm not seeing that at all...?
  • emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

I hope it's something supernatural (completely finished, PLEASE), otherwise I don't care.

Sorry, the wedding fiasco drained my enthusiasm for future releases :|
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    I’m sad because it doesn’t look like Generations or cars and we yet keep saying that we want Generations and cars. We keep saying we want more stuff for teens and babies and kids and it’s like they don’t listen.

It could be werewolves, in which case It would be another GP and people want an EP.
    I know many people keep asking for werewolves though. I have no interest in It, because I don’t really see how It could fill a GP or an EP, gameplay wise. I’d rather they refresh Realm of Magic because it’s lacking.
    (Though I also said I didn’t want Vampires and RoM, and I have them in my game, so who knows :lol: ).

It’s also could be bands or some kind of night life pack, with bands, theaters, etc.
    In which case I’m not super interested either. Unless they give is proper movie theaters venues.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited May 2022
    It is the 4th May for us in New Zealand tomorrow.... May the fourth be with you ... BUT not for Maxis, it will be the third, so don't think its Starwars related this year ;)

PYiqWuI.png
  • HopeCrashHopeCrash Posts: 119 Member
    edited May 2022
    Maybe it’s Nightlife DLC - with bands, werewolves, online-dating, carnivals, rollercoasters, matchmaker, clowns and BURGLARS???
    Post edited by HopeCrash on
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited May 2022
    emere wrote: »
    I hope it's something supernatural (completely finished, PLEASE), otherwise I don't care.

Sorry, the wedding fiasco drained my enthusiasm for future releases :|

Mood tbh. at least with packs
    + I still feel like my computer probably won't run another ep without upgrades

(well nicely in ultra anyway since I'm spoiled brat by now and refuse to lower graphics)

mws gave it such hard time so I become mega picky about themes at this point like all or nothing

mostly just hoping for updates and wishing they don't make game too much of a glitchy buggy mess
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,665 Member
    I'm going to guess it's science/Sci-fi related. It is sort of coincidental that just over a week ago TSR ran a huge week long collection of Cyberpunk themed CC from most of their big creators. I don't think they had any inside knowledge of what was coming, or did they? The teaser shots put me in mind of that collection. We'll see shortly. I wish I didn't have to go to work because I'd love to be here for the reveal. Maybe I can time my break to be here on my phone at least.🤞
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    If it's a roadmap, wouldn't that mean it would likely be about more than just one thing? So several of the themes mentioned could be in it. I personally hope for werewolves, cyberpunk-flavored sci-fi (or space travel maybe?), and music (hopefully not just concerts, though).
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    I was drawn to the background first. It appears to be Glimmerbrook, so I'm definitely thinking along the lines of occult.

The neon logo and plumbob gives me after dark vibes, something like the Late Night expansion for the Sims 3. Speaking of which, I'd love another apartment focused world in the style of Bridgeport, that would be neat!

It certainly has that dark and supernatural aura to it, so I have a feeling that this is going to be right up my alley. Can't wait to find out what it is!
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    If this has nothing to do with an occult pack they can keep it.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I'm going to guess it's science/Sci-fi related. It is sort of coincidental that just over a week ago TSR ran a huge week long collection of Cyberpunk themed CC from most of their big creators. I don't think they had any inside knowledge of what was coming, or did they? The teaser shots put me in mind of that collection. We'll see shortly. I wish I didn't have to go to work because I'd love to be here for the reveal. Maybe I can time my break to be here on my phone at least.🤞

If that's the case I'd be thrilled. I went on a total download spree for that stuff on tsr😂😂 I love love cyberpunk
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Seen people on twitter saying it could just be a Realm of Magic refresh.. Man I really hope not. It's been so long since we've had a big release, I'm so tired of just getting little updates and kits I really want a big pack to be excited for again :s
  • dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    My ideal would be a generations/family expansion pack with an occult gamepack.
    Then my personal want is to have some CC creator kit packs that give a percentage to charity....Id totally buy that!

The teaser isnt really thrilling me though. I cant work it out.
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,431 Member
    Watch that whole "Lights Out" thing be about a new dark-themed loading screen or something and nothing to actually do with the roadmap. You know how they like to super hype up the smallest thing.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    Oh, I don't even know what to think. This is the first I've heard of it.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I'm all for a dark theme! I have dark theme on for every single website or app that allows it. I wish this was true and I wish they made one for these forums because it hurts my eyes, homestly it's a pain to come here to read a thread during night time. Ouch.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,665 Member
    @Babykittyjade I keep forgetting to go back and sort through that collection and grab the Maxis Match items. Thanks for the reminder! Here's hoping that's what we get!🤞🖖🙏
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top