Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ghosts/Plantsims revamped (Create a ghost/plantsim in CAS) #JusticeForOccults

Comments

• maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    #JusticeForOccults
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,414 Member
    Isharell wrote: »
    #JusticeForOccults
    Count me in too!

I loved the plant sims in Sims 2, I wish they would just bring them back.

I feel exactly the same. Plantsims were my favourite occult in sims 2. It is such a shame that they are butchered into a temporary state, almost like a disease. With this scenario emphasising the temporary nature of plantsims, I have lost hopes for plantsims ever getting the love they deserve in sims 4.
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,182 Member
    Plants sims are kind of sad instead being occult .There now have been turn into a phase a sims goes too
  • justice4bonehildajustice4bonehilda Posts: 185 Member
    Plants sims are kind of sad instead being occult .There now have been turn into a phase a sims goes too

for now! We can change this!

I also miss ghost families.As in having babies with ghost and toddlers.Like we could in three, it added something fun in the game.

I also miss ghost families.As in having babies with ghost and toddlers.Like we could in three, it added something fun in the game.

that should already be in since we DO HAVE ghosts in game

Another opportunity to say it again #justiceforoccults

I was so upset they did not allow ghost reproduce.
  • WerescytheWerescythe Posts: 157 Member

I was so upset they did not allow ghost reproduce.

On one hand it does make sense... On the other hand, we have ghosts, vampires, mermaids, aliens (who have babies from abducting male sims) and other supernatural elements, so why not have an item in the game (maybe a plant or relic) that a ghost can use to try for baby?

Also...

#justiceforoccults
    I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD
    Let’s use the hashtag in twitter!

#JusticeForOccults
  • BL5036BL5036 Posts: 53 Member
    Let’s use the hashtag in twitter!

#JusticeForOccults

done :wink:
    Also while they're not technically a occult lifestate there are also the robots from University, that tragically can't be made in the character creator and instead requires for you to have a sim make them. It would be nice to have them be customizable and maybe have a few more abilities as well.

#JusticeForOccults
    I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD
    I was kidding hoping w8th robots that we could make child robots and have to upgrade them to age them up.
    We got werewolves! Now lets hope they give them justice and also justice for the occultts we already have. #JusticeForOccults
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,121 Member
    I wish we had Werewolves in Sims 4 for vanilla players.
    We got werewolves! Now lets hope they give them justice and also justice for the occultts we already have. #JusticeForOccults

We got werewolves? Did they actually confirm it?

#JusticeForOccults
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    I think robots are an occult state too. I've always wanted to make a little robot lol, so I love that they are in the game, but yeah I agree I wish they could do so much more and that we could customize them in CAS. I want them to add Johnny 5 and C3PO. I'm hoping for a futuristic / space pack with a robot upgrade one day.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    And revamped mermaids/merfolk!
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)

Yes, revamp mermaids and give us scylla mermaids.

#JusticeForOccults
    Werescythe wrote: »

Yes, revamp mermaids and give us scylla mermaids.

#JusticeForOccults

It would be cool to see more mermaid types like cecaelia (octopus-tailed merfolk, like Ursula the sea witch from Disney’s The Little Mermaid) and such. :smile:

I would love to see kids with mertails or scaled legs, too.

I do also miss having an underwater world for the mermaids to swim in and explore and treasure hunt within ala Sims 3, too.
    (She/her)
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited June 2022
    Finally Werewolves will get their own pack.

Now Ghosts and Plantsims would deserve an update.

And maybe mermaids. 🧜🏻‍♀️ 🧜🏼‍♂️ But yes, plantsims and ghosts could use some updating, especially plantsims.
    (She/her)
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member

And maybe mermaids. 🧜🏻‍♀️ 🧜🏼‍♂️ But yes, plantsims and ghosts could use some updating, especially plantsims.

Aliens deserve an update too! They are the original occult Sims along with ghosts after all.
    edited June 2022
    I think Aliens will get advanced technology if there is a Future themed pack.
    And a Superhero pack could give them more powers.

Get Famous and Star Wars Journey To Batuu added interesting CAS and B/B content.

It's better than the basegame aliens.

(TS4 trailer)
    ujju4mg5wwvd.jpg
    edited June 2022
    Ghost could absorb life energy (aging) or sim's fear.

The more scared the sims, the more satisfied the ghost hunger.
    edited June 2022
    GracieO312 wrote: »

Aliens deserve an update too! They are the original occult Sims along with ghosts after all.

Oh, yes! Them, too! 🤗👍

(I just forgot because I only play with mermaids, vampires, and spellcasters when I do play with any occults.)
    (She/her)