Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Roadmap News Today 5/3

Β«13

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    New Twitter Header

vlRVxbS.png
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,661 Member
    Please please please.πŸ€žπŸ™
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    I don't know why but this header gives me 'limited time feature' vibe. I hope I'm wrong.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,886 Member
    edited May 2022
    lights out? realm of magic world? magic? darkness? occult? lights? strange lights? haunted houses?

okay simmingal deeeeeeep breaths deeeeeeeeeeep breaths you are reading between lines again lets just wait and see what it really is
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    Nightlife?
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
    tomorrow: oh we just added 2 more lights to the game and we are gonna take a little break now lights out guys :blush:

:lol: I hope not
    the header looks spacey and magical
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited May 2022
    Glimmerbrook in the back and the dark theme and text?? This is very much pointing to supernatural to me, + potentially a dark mode update too??

1IYw.gif
    edited May 2022
    Header is very much giving me this
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KzSPF0YXraw

also the text sort of matches the inventing machine thing interesting but then whats up with realm of magic
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    "Light's out" is also slang for death. Maybe we're going to get a serial killer pack!
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    Maybe it's a sims in space pack? (I hope not) But it makes me think of outer space and aliens.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,661 Member
    tomorrow: oh we just added 2 more lights to the game and we are gonna take a little break now lights out guys :blush:

:lol: I hope not
    the header looks spacey and magical

I'm definitely not feeling that outdoors vibe that I was getting the last week or so. I wouldn't mind seeing a refresh of RoM. I was really looking forward to it when it came out but felt a bit disappointed in it once I had it. Somewhere in the world it's already Tuesday morning so make with the reveal gurus!

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Hmmmm i wonder if it's UI related. Reminds me of arnies UI dark mode mod feature.
    Though I hope it's supernatural related. Zombies could come out at night! πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈ
    I love the look of the plumbob.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I am curious, but slightly afraid.
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,431 Member
    The whole glowy twitter header immediately gave me sci-fi/alien vibes.

But, because I'm thinking that, it's probably sometthing totally 180 degrees from and is like some 80's throw-back stuff with neon glowing BB things
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    Cyberpunk would be cool, though. I'd love some more neon, punk clothing, trashy items. It'd be a nice aesthetic to tackle, after all the modern, cozy and/or clean stuff Sims 4 throws at us.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
    well whatever it may be I have now convinced myself that since this plumbob looks like thing in inventing machine the plumbob was at some point invented by evil scientist sim
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,807 Member
    werewolves?
    gen3-banner.png
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    I hoping lights out for Sims 4 bring on 5 πŸ™πŸΎπŸ˜‚
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited May 2022
    My guess is a Band pack/expansion or something related & a werewolves pack.

The banner reminds me of neon lights and fog machines…along with the glow around the moon. The glimmerbrook background is a supernatural hint to me.

I soooooo want fairies but I def don’t get fairy vibes from this. Unless they are evil creepy and mischievous and out to wreck havoc on the town making shifty deals in dark alleyways.
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    Concerts, Sims 3 style?
    Screenshot_2022-05-02_at_22-19-06_196-packed-concert.png_(PNG_Image_1360_768_pixels).png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    I hoping lights out for Sims 4 bring on 5 πŸ™πŸΎπŸ˜‚

Wishful thinking. πŸ˜„ You'll just have to continue playing the previous versions for a while longer.
  • FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    Sims 4 is ending? Or.... maybe that romance pack everyone is hoping for.
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    I hate teasers like this. Especially when they're for a road map that will most likely be equally vague.
    On the other hand, at this point I don't really care what content they add to the game, I barely play as it is.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,409 Member
    I really really really hope this means something space related or an occult pack. I would love a pack that lets us live in space and adds futuristic gameplay and furniture. I would be equally happy with werewolves. Please let me it finally be something for the occult fan base. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

But it could also mean lights at out and spots on and be about performing on stage or music. This would not be my favourite but I know some simmers like it.

In the worst case it could just be a dark loading screen. The sims team can get hyped about small updates.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top