Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can you show me some of your expert cooks?

Sims with a very high cooking skill and that can cook lots of food? I've trying to get inspiration for good cooks.
I am NOT part of anything in EA and I'm just a player. I try my best to answer questions in the Sims forums, and showing info about the Sims, even posting answers and thoughts of feedback! I have been playing the Sims 4 for 2 years.

Comments

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    This is Frank Miner. He's been in my game since the start of Sims 4. He's owned bakeries, delis, restaurants....you name it. He's always been single and he loves life with his doggo

5Leq4G3.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,836 Member
    My sim Amelia. Level 10 Culinary and Baking. Master Chef. Distinguished Culinary Arts degree. Completed the culinary career. Leader of Gourmet Goodness cooking club. Owns and operates 2 bakeries and 2 restaurants.

cGNLlo8.png
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    My sim Hal is a perfectionist and his food is always excellent quality and made with fresh homegrown ingredients. He's a vampire, but he still enjoys cooking and baking at home as it helps him to destress, and his human family also enjoy the results!

ltvnWpBh.png
  • Ray_TraceRay_Trace Posts: 509 Member
    3X1Xy4C.png

I mean, as long as it tastes good and is made by a Sim who has level 10 Cooking....
    A1hnP0t.png
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    My not-so Unlucky Chef, Simon. Took a while, but we had no fires whatsoever! Not even when making a grand meal for Christmas. Top of the Culinary, 10 cooking/10 Gourmet.

uLNFLzY.png

Wish I had a better picture, don't like that pose :|
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I love cooking IRL, so I've had many Sims in the cooking career who mastered the Cooking, Gourmet Cooking and Baking skill over the years. But my most recent and one of my favourite Sims of all time is Horatio Escalente. His story is that he was a Celebrity Chef in San Myshuno but then got offered to run a small bakery in Henford-on-Bagley. He accepted and found a new, slower and happier life by embracing the small town lifestyle.

9XsvzPW.jpg
    0gc9uGO.jpg
    LGl7GBr.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...