Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mods by bienchen83/sims4me

Comments

• 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,553 Member
    @TKone84: I cannot check this before the end of next week. If this is the case and not related to a mod conflict needing cache clearing or even a complete simfolder refresh before truely overcome (which ist indeed likely if you had a conflicting mod, as this one alters a rather complex file), I will not be able to fix this as I did not make any changes to muscle or fat related values. All I'd be able to do would be adding a warning to the description, but I can't even do that atm because I don't have a working website anymore.

@EndlessSims3: I think you're in the wrong thread.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    @TKone84: I cannot check this before the end of next week. If this is the case and not related to a mod conflict needing cache clearing or even a complete simfolder refresh before truely overcome (which ist indeed likely if you had a conflicting mod, as this one alters a rather complex file), I will not be able to fix this as I did not make any changes to muscle or fat related values. All I'd be able to do would be adding a warning to the description, but I can't even do that atm because I don't have a working website anymore.

@EndlessSims3: I think you're in the wrong thread.

Hey there Bienchen! I just wanted to pop in to let you know that I can confirm the issue with lessrandomhatsandaccessories. I received a report a few days ago, so I tested it and was able to replicate it. Here's what I wrote in my notes:
    Causes deformed Sims in CAS if you toggle shirts on/off and adjust their body width.

I test all mods that are reported broken on a clean save file with no other mods installed before adding them to the SimsVIP Mod List.
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • BabuchasBabuchas Posts: 6 New Member
    Hi! I have found that the co inspector still shows up in the eco inspector outfit even when the "roleoutfits disable by choice installed", including the needed file "sims4me_roleoutfitdisabled_ecoinspector.package". There is an update for this mod from the 2nd Mars, but that file is from 23th july 2021. Maybe it needs an update? No idea, i just wanted to report it. Thank you! :)
  • ZiafarZiafar Posts: 694 Member
    @TKone84 Same for me.
    edited April 2022
    Update for norandomhatsaccessoriesandmakeup:
    https://simfileshare.net/download/3077796/

(I managed to squeeze it in before I'm off for preparations.)

@Babuchas: I never even heard of a co inspector. My mod certainly does not cover them, just the eco inspector, as the file name says.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • e1z1Le1z1L Posts: 13 New Member
    Hi bienchen. It's me again... I hope you're doing well. I re-installed your updated "criminalcareerfix" mod in my game today and when my Detective Sim went to the police station, I got this exception error:
    (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'make_constraint_default')
    I removed the mod, went back to the game and the error was gone.
    I hope you can revisit the mod if you have some free time. It's an awesome mod because we all know that the detective career is really buggy. Thanks a lot in advance!
    edited April 2022
    I was not able to reproduce your error in my save with my police Sims. The latest update of that mod had nothing to do with what you reported.
    I see, it could be a different mod then... I'll try to remove the other mods in my game. Thanks for checking though.
  • itsdorkneyitsdorkney Posts: 3 New Member
    hi! i've been getting a lot of last error exceptions with call and visit tweaks. ive never had problems with them until recently and i have the updated ones from here (i didnt before but they're still happening). "AttributeError: 'dramaNode_NPCInvite_Date_Reputation_Good' object has no attribute '_chosen_dialog'" is the latest one but its happened with basegame dates too. i think it happens right as someone's about to call them so now no calls go through i just get the error
  • BabuchasBabuchas Posts: 6 New Member
    > @83bienchen said:
    > Update for norandomhatsaccessoriesandmakeup:
    > https://simfileshare.net/download/3077796/
    >
    > (I managed to squeeze it in before I'm off for preparations.)
    >
    > @Babuchas: I never even heard of a co inspector. My mod certainly does not cover them, just the eco inspector, as the file name says.

Yes, that is what i mean, not "co inspector" but "eco inspector" XD. I have the mod installed, all the required files, and it works like a charm, but the eco inspector is the only one that still shows up in the eco inspector outfit, for some reason.
    @Babuchas: Have you checked whether you have a conflicting mod installed? That mod is really simple, I cannot see how it could not work if you don't have a mod conflict.

@itsdorkney: I cannot check that at the moment. I got a "new" PC (in fact it's second hand, but it has a completely different system as I am used to) and atm, I don't have my modding programs working again yet. I cannot even properly look into my existing files at the time being and I have no idea when I'll be able to spare some time to get into it.
    That being said, I'm getting date calls in my save on a regular basis without issues, so maybe you could share your save file + additional info which household it happens in for you. It might be possible that you don't have any eligible Sims for a date request in your game and that's why you get that LE, but that is merely a wild guess at the moment.
    I assume you already made sure you downloaded the latest version of the mod (it has last been updated on March 27th)?
    You could also just remove the dates and goodreputation modules of the mod for now to avoid the LEs in the meantime. If you then get date calls from Sims that are already in a relationship with another Sim, that might be an indication that my mod was blocking these Sims from bothering yours with date requests.
    edited April 2022
    All of my mods are now available via Sim File Share for the time being:

https://simfileshare.net/folder/159445/

Mod categories are the same as on the website.

If you want to download an entire update at once, these are now to be found here:

http://simfileshare.net/folder/159470/ (Updates)

Today's update brings 1 small new mod

plopsyshipfix enables shipping plopsy items on apartment lots.
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    @83bienchen You are the absolute best!
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • koshechka84koshechka84 Posts: 13 New Member
    @83bienchen, Hello. I have a concern about your pet2pettryforbabyfix mod.
    Recently (after 1.84 or 1.85) I've started to have male pet pregnancies. And even parners are from different speies (dog and cat as parents)
    After I took out this mod, I do not see this happening. I'm not sure if it 100 % due to this mod but could you check it please. As I don't understand anything in modding (was trying to but it is not my field)
    edited April 2022
    @koshechka84: That mod is perfectly up to date. The tuning file I modified never had gender checks to begin with (it does have reproduction trait checks though). I could add gemder checks to the tuning but originally, these checks were done elsewhere - and still are in my save. I neither have male pet pregnancies nor the option to breed same sex pets - and I play with pets in almost every household. What the tuning does is have species checks, which leads me to believe you have another mod messing up your game.
    So I suppose you should look for the culprit elsewhere.
    > @83bienchen said:
    > @koshechka84: That mod is perfectly up to date. The tuning file I modified never had gender checks to begin with (it does have reproduction trait checks though). I could add gemder checks to the tuning but originally, these checks were done elsewhere - and still are in my save. I neither have male pet pregnancies nor the option to breed same sex pets - and I play with pets in almost every household. What the tuning does is have species checks, which leads me to believe you have another mod messing up your game.
    > So I suppose you should look for the culprit elsewhere.

I know that there is a bug in the game with male pet pregnancy. But my case with cat and dog (both males) is more strange) As I've said I was not sure that this mod is a certain reason. But I do not have mods changing anything in pets relations, yours was the only one that I could think of. Without it I can't reproduce this bug, as the pets do not interact with each other in worlds much.
    And of course there is no option to breed any same sex pets. This happened autonomously (I was not able to catch pets at this moment). Just got the notion about expecting, and then found out parents with some shock. Happened only after 1.84 or 1.85 patch (never before)
    Well, hope this was just a bug.
    Thank you for your answer
    It could very well be a mod that has nothing to do with pet relations (btw, my mod does not even change pet relations), like any mod changing pregnancies, pregnancy success chances, a playable pets mod or whatever pet or woohoo related mod. If you had a cat and a dog breed together, this is a 100% indication that you have a mod prevailing over mine.
    Mine does prevent the interaction between cats and dogs.
    It also does prevent pregnancies of pets that aren't able to reproduce. You might (theoretically) see two male dogs make out (if you have a mod that allows it on purpose or by accident or if such a bug shoud indeed exist), but if you don't have a conflicting mod installed, my mod would always prevent a pregnancy as a result of such an encounter as well as it would prevent cats of making out with dogs and vice versa.
    Also, I can assure you that in my game at least, there never ever has been a bug with male pet pregnancies.
  • CozyCouchCozyCouch Posts: 1 New Member
    @83bienchen Hello, I want to ask something. One year ago i think you updated Revy Synchronized Stereo mod. The thing is, i can't access the link you provided in the mod comment section anymore. It would be great if you can reupload the file somewhere because i really like the mods. Thank you!!
    I cannot reupload the file as I never used it myself and I lost the server the file was hosted on last year. I also could not find anyone having that file in their mod folder and as I do not like that mod at all, I'm not gonna update it anew.
    There's a lot of other things that require my attention now that I'm no longer allowed to sit for long and now that I have to switch host as Deichschaf can not manage to host them anymore.
    You're welcome to ask at MTS If anyone who still has the file would be willing to upload it.
    Dear @83bienchen , I'm using your mod EatAtDiningTable. Just wanted to ask, if it was possible to make sims prefer tables inside. AS they often choose tables outside, no matter that it's Freezing temperature there.
  • KimberlyAZKimberlyAZ Posts: 9 New Member
    Is there any news on whether Bienchen's mods are compatible after the April 26 patch 1.87, or if any have been updated since then?

I didn't see an all-clear post so I have left all of them out of my game for the past month and I really miss them, the mods are so functional and well built.

I understand there have been health and web hosting issues. The most important thing is for Bienchen to put her health first.

There will likely be a new patch for the 2 new kits coming this week, so it may be better to wait and ask again after that patch?

Many thanks!
  • amethystlilacamethystlilac Posts: 94 Member
    @KimberlyAZ I don't know if she has posted an all clear, but her new website is up, and there were updates posted on May 20. https://bienchen.sems-own-world.de/
    Hello bienchen! I hope you're doing well.
    I just want to check with you if your mods are compatible to the "pronouns patch" that was released yesterday?
    thanks!
  • KimberlyAZKimberlyAZ Posts: 9 New Member
    @amethystlilac THANK YOU! <3
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    Hi Bienchen. I recently had an error where festivals would not load correctly if they served tea. The exception error made mention of the buffet tables but not your mod. I did a 50/50 and narrowed it down to your sims4me_banquettabletuning.package. With that mod removed, festivals with tea load correctly again.
    moxiegraphix on Origin

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top