Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,032 Member
    One of Daphne's friends calls her to chat while having a glass of water and Daphne had discovered a new way of talking to them:
    0fQTgql.png
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    It's been a while since Rami (white shirt with back toward us) and his dad Vikare (blue shirt, almost hidden by Rami) spent some time together, so they did that at the witchy pub tonight. In this shot they're also speaking to Erica (nearest end of the bar), one of the Charm descendants. In this save Morgyn (left foreground) is rocking a different look. He just got out of the closet after crying over some unknown problem, but he seems fine now.

NEo3JF6.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    TS4-x64-2022-04-27-14-07-23.jpg

First thing this morning, Everest is standing in Willow Creek in front of a mysterious, very pretty tree...
  • Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    Today completed a new challenge lol
    Easy maybe, but actually wasn’t at all fun.. I actually didn’t guess how painful it’d be at first... lol..

F7ygWZn.jpg[img][/img]
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    Okay, when being near Father Time gives you the stranger danger mood, conerns should be had... And probably doors locked .
    Nzm5Q7p.jpeg
    L9q8VGi.png
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    A quick trip to the Romance Festival had Anthony and Amara swooning <3

DZ6L4VY.png
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Haven't played in sometime. Loaded the game after the update to adjust the options for mods decided to start working on a few of my old sims like my Raziel From Legacy of kain.
    a92fe98de940d9a14d44827f7b41cf05c2600c8d.pnj

and my own Blood Elf toon from WoW.
    256769db6de3c0b9a58282e69bb8592abb3d7e8e.pnj

May play the sims again this week. Got totally burned out.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

TS4-x64-2022-04-28-10-42-14.jpg

Chandler wanted a scarecrow, so we got one! Patchy fits right in.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,661 Member
    There's something you don't see everyday, a global superstar, traveling all the way from Del Sol Valley to welcome you to Sulani. I didn't know it but Blossom must be a very important PlantSim to earn such honors.

K6KhCFf.png?1
    BMSO wrote: »
    Haven't played in sometime. Loaded the game after the update to adjust the options for mods decided to start working on a few of my old sims like my Raziel From Legacy of kain.
    a92fe98de940d9a14d44827f7b41cf05c2600c8d.pnj

and my own Blood Elf toon from WoW.
    256769db6de3c0b9a58282e69bb8592abb3d7e8e.pnj

May play the sims again this week. Got totally burned out.
    Yeah, USUALLY no matter how cool a sim is or turns out, one can normally get burned out on them.. Why I, unless I have a time period reason, I NEVER keep my played sims from aging, cause I know I’ll eventually get bored of them and I am hoping they die BEFORE that time comes lol. I don’t want to get bored or tired of a sim I am playing with but it can and does happen and it sucks when it does lol...
    But somehow some can play with the same sims for up to a year or more it sounds (with some) and not get bored... That’s some lucky!
    JrTlDGw.jpg
    @Kilov17 I have one that I've played for over two years, going on three now. Sometimes you get one that really grows on you for whatever reason.
  • CuriousCarrotTopCuriousCarrotTop Posts: 43 Member
    edited April 2022
    EDITED: I have no idea how images work on here, apparently. I cannot for the life of me get it to work, advice appreciated <3
    Origin ID: CuriousCarrotTop | My Simblr | My Twitter
    EDITED: I have no idea how images work on here, apparently. I cannot for the life of me get it to work, advice appreciated <3

Well, from the site you use for your photos like the two I know of Photobucket, and the one I use imgur and get the I believe it’s actually the code labled img, copy and paste that code here.
    Or well, with imgur, I paste the jpg code but put “ before and after it (no spaces) and that works...  Idk if I was very helpful... So many others are so much better at advice in general lol..
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,887 Member

go on imgur drag image file(s) you want to share over site and drop

this should make new post
    now once your images load up there is ... button in right corner of each of them

click that
    then "get share links "click that
    and from there copy link on bbcode forums part and paste it here

do this for all pictures you want to share
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    I finally got the give eulogy function to work with the podium. Having sims sit properly is still beyond me LOL. And I think they needed to remove the "No one was moved by your speech" popup from the eulogy option. Bit harsh for your sim's impassioned speech about their mother's life.
    lu7oT4Z.png
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,032 Member
    Daphne welcomes her first customers to her new place since moving her café to Magnolia Prominade.
    0feguYJ.png
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    Turkey.
    eRBzoKq.jpeg
    L9q8VGi.png
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Dianesims wrote: »
    Well that's a new one !

DR8zUOU.png

Maybe she is Catwoman :lol:
    the cats in my game love getting on fridge

My Sim, Joey Cantrell, Jr. has been prone to that even before the update. If you don't know how to resolve this, just activate the Sim and have them go to another venue, then return to their lot. Same if a Sim gets stuck underneath the staircase. It used to happen to me so often I once installed a door leading from the laundry room so my Sim couldn't get stuck. My bad, I suppose, since the stairs are double-width. Face/palm.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Mum and dad bought the twins a Voidcritter station for their birthday. It was even in their favourite colour!

04-29-22_3-08-16%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0
    edited April 2022
    Simmingal wrote: »

go on imgur drag image file(s) you want to share over site and drop

this should make new post
    now once your images load up there is ... button in right corner of each of them

click that
    then "get share links "click that
    and from there copy link on bbcode forums part and paste it here

do this for all pictures you want to share

From the imjur site, right-click the picture you want. This will bring the full picture into view. The fifth button down on the right side of the screen is the one you want for forum sharing. :) Click it and then paste it over onto this forum.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    Turkey.
    eRBzoKq.jpeg

And it looks delicious. Nicely done. :)
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    A shot of the Weatherby house on the first day of spring <3

OIgmkm9.png
    Everest showed his fiancée Chandler the Sylvan Glade he discovered. It's going to be their wedding location. 🥰

TS4-x64-2022-04-29-20-56-35.jpg
    edited April 2022
    I got busy watching Callia and her many mood swings and lost track of Vlad. I wonder what he found to do while I was away?

GnlFZeg.png?1
  • GoddessBylineGoddessByline Posts: 281 Member
    Was going to post this as a reply to another thread in this forum (at least I think it was this forum) but now I cannot find the thread. The question was to name one thing you always do in your houses, like always a window above the sink etc...
    This is what I almost always do - put a set of cookware on the stove. I size it down and if you place it just right, the stove is fully functional.

omv88xj.png
    I don't use CC so if you see something in a screenshot of mine, it's from the game.
    EA Account (Gallery) ID: BylineBelife

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top