Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is you favorite expansion pack

ยซ1
LIL_LillyLIL_Lilly Posts: 93 Member
If you could only have one ep, what would it be. I have all of them
Yes, I play big families in the sims. please add crawling babies and pre-teens, My mom played sims 1 and 2 now I play 4, its just family tradition at this point
Post edited by LIL_Lilly on

What is you favorite expansion pack 101 votes

Get to work
4%
g01denswanQuaayEricasFreePlaycomicsforlifeBehappy1st 5 votes
Get together
13%
Frn0731JestTruMilutinMujovicsimmietimeemereCsibeubi3benson2006snoepjes1210superkyle221Atreya33SERVERFRASeashoreLiviaRememberJoyTempest329 14 votes
City living
7%
VageniusFelicity1169KyreRoenDaniRose2143HopeyStarrEvilyn_1007logionchocolatefrosting 8 votes
Cats and Dogs
7%
Mi9shaoscarcchant86ashcrash19RedShoe7LuckySimmer10KimmerfiggyHeathertibb 8 votes
Seasons
41%
jeLlyBeAn1573AlexaiMaryVannbabajayneAnmirlaloubyloulouDarkLady2788Lustianiciapeno11skybird14taydevPlumbobCrossingTeeSeaGracieO312bixtersMoonfoxNightcrylenorcaAngelEb95joleacoMDianaSims 42 votes
Get Famous
2%
alanmichael1j1z1InuMiroLover 3 votes
Island Living
7%
BeardedgeekOnverserLatinaBunnyEnkiSchmidtDrakosZussageWerescythePhilSims 8 votes
Discover University
0%
Eco Lifestyile
2%
bshag4lvmildredalienZoeyevester 3 votes
Snowy escape/Cottage Living (sorry can not have more then ten options)
9%
alan650111Isb917annaliese39Reading_CorsairSims4MagicalTalesmikamakimonWispyeAvis_pixieIsharellvanbrosee 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Get Famous
    Snowy escape is a very close second.
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    With the way I play, it's pretty much impossible to say I have a favorite. Content from all the EPs (and other packs) I own are intertwined in my game. And really, if I could have only one EP, I'd have long ago stopped playing this game.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    chocolatefrostingchocolatefrosting Posts: 67 Member
    City living
    City living is the pack I find myself using the most. Its the closest thing to an "open world" to me which is my biggest complaint about the Sims 4. I like how I can leave the apartment and be in the general neighborhood area without having to see a loading screen.
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Get Famous
    Get Famous is the only EP I paid full price on day one and never looked back. I love everything with the pack, and I use its gameplay regularly.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,960 Member
    edited April 2022
    Seasons
    honestly i couldn't remove any as ive already used them all over the place and i love something from each but to me i cannot play sims game without seasons

when i played sims 4 before seasons it was very tiresome to look at without weather effects so tbh i only started enjoying the game after I added seasons
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    I like all of them in their own ways really (except cottage living, which I haven't bought/tried yet), but picked Get Together cause I constantly find myself appreciating the size of the world and unique lots that came with it. I basically use all of them pretty consistently, so the world and lots added ended up being the deal breaker lol.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Get together
    Windenburg & the outdoor parties in Get Together ties with Cottage Living as my most favorite expansion packs. ;)
  • Options
    MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    Get together
    Even though I have them all, they feel underwhelming compared to TS3 EPs.
    My vote goes for Get Together just because it came with my favorite town in the game.
  • Options
    dominoes007dominoes007 Posts: 21 Member
    Seasons
    Always the first one I buy, but I love City Living as well. However, that's mainly because I personally love living in cities.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Island Living
    For the ocean swimming/sailing, obviously, but also for the Conservationist career with its Global policies.

Eco and Snowy are close second for the gameplay, Cat & Dogs and Get together for the worlds.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Seasons
    I mean, I use aspects from just about all of them (Snowy Escape and Island Living the least) but Seasons would probably be my most wanted if I had to start over from scratch ... followed closely by Cats and Dogs and City Living.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,839 Member
    City living
    City Living. I love the apartments and San Myshuno. I love the ease of redecorating versus building and as someone who actually lives in an apartment irl it's very relatable.
  • Options
    WerescytheWerescythe Posts: 157 Member
    Island Living
    Would have chosen vampires if I could. So mermaids it is.
    I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    edited April 2022
    Get together
    It's a close call between get together and seasons. Get together because of the world, the club feature and the BB items. Seasons because the weather make the world feel more alive and holidays which are a fun way to earn aspiration points.
    Third would be get to work because I like the retail system and the aliens.

To be honest I like most of the EP and would miss nearly all of them if they were gone. I use something from nearly every EP regularly.
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,345 Member
    VeeDub wrote: ยป
    With the way I play, it's pretty much impossible to say I have a favorite. Content from all the EPs (and other packs) I own are intertwined in my game. And really, if I could have only one EP, I'd have long ago stopped playing this game.

Well said. It's the same for me.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    Get to work
    Get To Work for me. It was the first EP I purchased and I loved it for the professions.
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Cottage Living is still my favorite. City Living is # 2.
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Get together
    Get Together, I think, had the biggest impact on gameplay - I use it all the time to get Sims I don't control to do things I want them to do (or to get around not being able to cook in people's houses). Plus there's the world, plus all the different objects it comes with. I think it's great.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    VeeDub wrote: ยป

I agree with this.

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Get to work
    get to work because aliens
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    JALJAL Posts: 1,035 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons or Get Together, it's a very close call. Seasons to me add variation and realism, and I like seeing the world change with the year. The club system from Get together though is so useful for making the community come alive with activities and life and makes it so much easier for your sim to keep in touch with friends and family.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Cottage Living <3
  • Options
    movefan89movefan89 Posts: 60 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons. Not got country living yet though
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons.

The weather, calendar and holidays add a lot to my gameplay.