Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Expansion Speculation?

Comments

• justice4bonehildajustice4bonehilda Posts: 185 Member
    I think its zombies & werewolves dlc
  • venus_vixen2289venus_vixen2289 Posts: 4 New Member
    I would like to see them add things to having kids similar to real life. after getting the positive pregnancy test: such as a baby shower, baby moon, gender reveal, see ultrasound scans and pregnancy pictures... ETC. It would be awesome if they could bring back cars. we could take the kids on road trips, car seats, teach them how to drive...ya know? more hands-on interesting experiences during pregnancy and raising children. bringing them up with different religious views. parenthood pack doesn't cover these... definitely missing some important aspects. Especially being able to find out the sex of the baby before its born. I'm surprised they haven't already done this. since they've created a new wedding pack that features parties and events before/ after for the marriage ceremony. its about time they add those to the base games for the future. how cool would a Gender Reveal be? or a gender reveal gone wrong? hahah what do y'all think?
  • venus_vixen2289venus_vixen2289 Posts: 4 New Member
    appointing godparents, guardians, writing a will and leaving inheritance after their parents pass away... idk just my two cents.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,411 Member

I hope those are not combined. I'd love werewolves (along with fairies and genies) but have zero interest in zombies. If they are both in the same DLC, I hope we can finally get some opinions for each type of occult.
  • Darkshadow608Darkshadow608 Posts: 156 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »

I hope those are not combined. I'd love werewolves (along with fairies and genies) but have zero interest in zombies. If they are both in the same DLC, I hope we can finally get some opinions for each type of occult.

It depends on how the zombies are implemented tbh because I loved ts2 zombies, a half resurrected sim because you didn't pay grim enough to resurrect your loved one. But ts3 zombies were the absolute worst because it was more an ad for plants vs zombies (even getting the pea shooter as a reward in game) and gardening was not a fun hobbie because zombies kept eating the plants.

But yes, werewolves and fairies and dragons and genies and imaginary friends and even mummies are higher on my priority list because of how poorly ts3 version of zombies were
  • BL5036BL5036 Posts: 53 Member
    I hope it will be an arabian world, with hotels, and maybe some music festivals... and genies
  • NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 271 Member
    It depends on how the zombies are implemented tbh because I loved ts2 zombies, a half resurrected sim because you didn't pay grim enough to resurrect your loved one.
    I would love the TS2 zombie back in TS4. I only made a few, but they filled the role of eternal servant to my vampires very well. And agreed on the implemention method.

No random zombie townie spawns, all zombies would have to be created by you.

- Grim Reaper getting insulted during negotitation.
    - A crazy scientist machine which uses the urn of the deceased Sim and then bam, lightning strikes!
    - A spellcaster Sims resurrection spell gone awry.

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    There is a gnome render behing simguru ninja's profile pic. Is this new?
  • justice4bonehildajustice4bonehilda Posts: 185 Member
    kostasmpi wrote: »

probably part of the rebranding, full colors are in (again)
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member

It's from Spark'd - one of the teams was Team Gnome, if I recall correctly.

The most I'd read into that is that they may be looking into a second season of Spark'd now that restrictions have lifted. Your mileage may vary on if this is a good or bad thing.

No, I'd say that this post

Has a little more we can use to speculate.

Facial hair for female frames? I know it's a glitch, but you never know.

He's working with a toddler, might something Family Gameplay be on the horizon?
  • JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    Im staying hopeful to get Horses EP or Gamepack. I really dream they would come this year.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,665 Member
    edited May 2022
    DaWaterRat wrote: »

It's from Spark'd - one of the teams was Team Gnome, if I recall correctly.

The most I'd read into that is that they may be looking into a second season of Spark'd now that restrictions have lifted. Your mileage may vary on if this is a good or bad thing.

No, I'd say that this post

Has a little more we can use to speculate.

Facial hair for female frames? I know it's a glitch, but you never know.

He's working with a toddler, might something Family Gameplay be on the horizon?

With the speculation going around about one of the upcoming kits being focused on a slumber party theme, if it contains some gameplay elements it really makes me think the anticipated summer EP will be a Generations pack. It's one of the two remaining packs we got with TS3 that hasn't been covered yet in some way by the mishmash of GPs, SPs, and kits. There's still the futuristic pack, but that most likely is going to close out this iteration the way it did the last and they say there's more to come yet from TS4.

Add those toddler shots which I feel included the facial hair as a decoy. Their way of hinting family content is coming while distracting us with the silly, cute pics of little ones with goatees and mustaches. Was the facial hair on a female toddler a clue to the upcoming werewolf pack at the same time? Not toddler werewolves, though they would be adorable little beasts, but the necessary expanded hair options for females.

If I was a betting woman, I'd put money on the next EP being Generations. I haven't really gotten that far yet. I would love to see more career and/or business paths like running a daycare. That would be an amazing active career. More than just freed babies, but no more of these Stepford babies that all look exactly alike apart from skin tones. Its always been a bit creepy that all babies look like clones more or less. There is so much more but since I'm still on my first cup of coffee that's all my brain is capable of at the moment.

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    An Expansion pack with Fairies, Horses & Unicorns. :p
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I'm personally hoping for either a Resorts Expansion Pack or a Theme Park Expansion Pack. I want to send my sims to a Sims Walt Disney World or Six Flags.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    As much as I'd like resorts and theme parks, I want something that's geared toward everyday gameplay. The last five packs were for niche lifestyles. (Six, if you count celebrities. But at least that had the reputation system.) Those five were all based on being in specific worlds, or had the vast majority of their functions take place in those worlds. It's about time we had something like Generations.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,411 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »

Sounds like a must have EP for me. :)
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,406 Member
    Jadeleine wrote: »
    Im staying hopeful to get Horses EP or Gamepack. I really dream they would come this year.

Me, too! I still remember a few years ago when they were doing a livestream and mentioned clothing and such looking "equestrian" and then there was an awkward giggle as they moved on from the topic.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,406 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »

Yes! If we got those cute dragon eggs/dragon companions my dreams would be complete!
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • heiblumeheiblume Posts: 33 Member
    I loved the Fairies and hatching the dragon eggs was so much fun.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    As much as I'd like resorts and theme parks, I want something that's geared toward everyday gameplay. The last five packs were for niche lifestyles. (Six, if you count celebrities. But at least that had the reputation system.) Those five were all based on being in specific worlds, or had the vast majority of their functions take place in those worlds. It's about time we had something like Generations.

yes so much this
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited May 2022
    Gordy wrote: »

I couldn't agree more. And I don't need a new world to come with it. Just give me gameplay.
  • HahcbeachwavesHahcbeachwaves Posts: 121 Member
    edited May 2022
    Would love a pack that focused on the neighborhood aspect of the game. New families moving in while old neighbors moving out uhaul and all , neighborhood barbecue, the ability to sell and buy a new home with or without a realtor and tour homes for sale , yard sales, lawn business,lemonade stands , play dates , rumors , ice cream stands or carts ( kinda like a ice cream truck that comes by randomly) , neighborhood watch, burglars etc..
  • gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    edited May 2022
    Would also love a pack that focused on the neighborhood aspect of the game me too I am a big story teller
    Post edited by gamercat on
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    I have to admit I'm worried, here we are in May and the earliest we may get an EP is July (which isn't that long from now but that's not my point). I am worried if the next EP may be the last. I mean, I know there's only certain things I want now, and if it's not that I feel like giving up hope for some themes.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    I have to admit I'm worried, here we are in May and the earliest we may get an EP is July (which isn't that long from now but that's not my point). I am worried if the next EP may be the last. I mean, I know there's only certain things I want now, and if it's not that I feel like giving up hope for some themes.

SimGuruFrost said there are many more years left for TS4.