Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Mobile CAS and objects

Dl8sRGuV4AA1zep.jpg:large

I just found out that there is this hair in Sims Mobile, from a character called Emily or something like that... I really liked it, and would love to have it in my Sims 4 game. Is there anything in Sims Mobile thats not in Sims 4 that you would love to have in your game?

Comments

• mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    That is a very cute hairstyle. I don't play the Sims mobile but apparently there's a photography career and fashion shows, and I would like those in the Sims 4 as well.
  • ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    edited October 2018
    I would love to see this hairstyle. I like the second and fourth option. Maybe it will come out in the new pack that they announced. I saw someone that resembled Izzy in the trailer as a fashion designer or costume designer.

I would love to see the braided hairstyles as well as the plaid two piece jumpsuit/outfit. I would like to see the juicer and octopus table come to sims 4. That would be super cool. Maybe a tropical pack.

Also, the careers from the waterfront district I would like to see as well, like the dancer career.
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    They've taken our stuff and remade them in Sims Mobile. They should be able to take theirs for us. Like the Fashion Design Career.

43433691730_5114910ae9_b.jpg
  • RueBeeRedRueBeeRed Posts: 7 New Member
    I'd like to see the EconoLodge in Sims for PC, but that will probably be a lot of locations, I don't like how it feels like they can't travel by driving (or by plane). I'm so used to scroll options, that total fast travel feels disjointed. I guess we just don't have one game players like we used to, most people play four five games at a time.

Exclusives are tough, I hate how time limited the game is bc there is stuff I'd grind for and I only do that in simulation, but it seems designed to ask for cash. I'd say that's ok if we didn't have chip, strip and tap going on right now :( That's for memberships and nothing else, thanks Starbucks.