Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    April 25

sxvoFLZ.png
    Enjoy a little New Years kiss between Robin and Posey :)
    30eGEzx.png

I don't know why Cale is wearing this horrible outfit haha.
    2Huu5gx.png

Posey and Robin also had some fun together <3
    jOxRuDS.png
    rIovvhK.png

And this happened too! She told him to say yes :)@afai1261
    m3ttJ0d.png

Robin still hasn't finished one term of school yet. Honestly, I think playing Robin keeping up with all her uni work has been stressing me out since it hit too close to home lol. I'm off school for a week though, so I'm gonna try to plow through her degree and get things set up for May. I have a wedding I'm a bridesmaid in this weekend, so I think my posts are gonna be scarce until May starts, but I'll try to do a few updates :) Also I'm a bit overwhelmed at the idea of catching up with everything I missed, but I will do my best <3
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    April 25th: Last day of class!

Today's Accomplishment:
    -Earn a degree

u5FXL4n.png
    The day started out fairly lighthearted as only Gemma and I had finals to prepare for. Kaori led a yoga session in our yard for Sofia, Carol, and Kiyoshi while Gemma finished up the last of her homework and I did a little last minute cramming.
    ISPWkXY.png
    At 9:30 we wished each other luck and headed to class one last time.
    When we got back I needed to blow off some steam so I suggested we all check out the river near the pub as I'd seen a swimming area over there earlier and the day was warm enough for a swim.
    Everyone jumped in but I decided to do a little fishing instead.
    6zpBJl2.png
    I caught a nice sized bass and decided to treat everyone to grilled fish for dinner.
    YNyG8BJ.png
    The day was perfect and we lounged in the sun enjoying the feeling of being almost done with university.
    At 6 we received our term results and let up a collective cheer! We passed!
    Hqp1EfE.png
    wfKsgHn.png
    nITzdBD.png
    cjwzAOg.png
    PEZlENF.png
    Since the sun was now down, I suggested we move the party to the pub to celebrate. Sofia called Rohan and asked if he'd like to meet us and together we piled into the upstairs game room for some fun!
    sZYs506.png
    YGi7cYN.png
    Sofia pulled out the juice keg and refilled it and then the party really started!
    vtv4waZ.png
    42vxf83.png
    IafsgWt.png
    rvUqbQw.png
    K319g9a.png
    At 1 am we ended our celebration and trudged home.
    We needed a little sleep, because after all, tomorrow is graduation day!
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited April 2022
    April 14 - Heartfelt Talk At The Ancient Ruins

AS-SOON-AS-THEY-GET-THERE-MORGAN-BLOWS-DYLAN-A-KISS.png
    Almost as soon as they arrived at the Ancient Ruins, Morgan blew Dylan an autonomous kiss. Obviously, Morgan has some feelings for Dylan. [Note: For this and the Dinner Date, I am only controlling Dylan.]

The night had become quite chilly, and Dylan decided to light the bonfire that was set-up at the ruins. He saw Morgan shiver, and held her close and rubbed her back.

AT-THE-RUINS.png

Morgan spoke through chattering teeth, "I didn't really think this through. I should have changed first..."

FEELING-WARER.png

Dylan held her closer to him, "It's alright Morgan, I'll keep you warm..."

I-HAVE-A-JACKET-IN-MY-BAG.png

Dylan told Morgan to stay by the fire and he would put up the tent and light the campfire. When everything was set up, he went over to Morgan again.

Dylan: "Come and sit by the fire with me Morgan," he said as he led her towards that area.

MORGAN-THERE-IS-SOMETHIGN-I-NEED-TO-TELL-YOU.png

He smiled at her: "Are you feeling any warmer? I have a jacket in my bag that you can wear."

OH-MY-GOSH-LOOK-AT-HOW-DYLAN-IS-LOOKING-AT-HER.png

Morgan nodded, and Dylan went to retrieve the jacket.

While she put it on, Morgan smiled, "Thank you, Dylan. Much warmer."

YOU-LOOK-PRETTY-GOOD-IN-MY-TOP.png

Dylan: "I have to say, you look a lot better in that jacket than I do."

They sat down together, and they chatted about dinner, and Morgan told him about high school graduation, and he told her about what he and Ethren had been doing this past week.

DYLAN-I-FEEL-THE-SAME-WAY.png

Dylan reached over and held Morgan's hand, "You know, Morgan, when I first came to Windenburg, I had wanted to keep a low profile, not get involved with anyone. But I met Wolfgang, and we somehow just clicked, and we became best friends. And then I met Jade and she convinced me to form a dance crew. I never knew how forming a dance crew could change my life, because that's when I met you, Morgan. And that whole week when you had quit the Chain Breakers was probably one of the worst week's I've ever had. Not seeing you everyday, or texting you, well, it made me realize that I needed to tell you something...about how...about how I can't stop thinking about you, Morgan. I have a lot of feelings for you, and not just as a friend. I have deeper feelings for you, and if it wasn't for this curse, I would have kissed you a long time ago, and seen where things took us. I'm sorry to ramble on...and I hope I haven't scared you off...but I needed to tell you....to see where things stood between us..."

YOUR-VERY-SPECIAL-MORGAN-AND-MAYBE-ONE-DAY-I-WILL-BE-ABLE-TO-TELL-YOU-HOW-I-REALLY-FEEL-ABOUT-YOU.png

Morgan was quiet: "Dylan...about that week...it was a mistake...I shouldn't have left the Chain Breakers. The truth is, I was jealous of you and Sofia...jealous that you took her out somewhere instead of me...because...because...I have feelings for you, too. I missed you so much that week, and it was just my foolish pride that kept me from answering those text messages that you sent me. But even when I didn't answer those texts, you still had faith in me, and put my name on the dancer's list for the Dance-Off Competition. And, that meant a lot to me. You never gave up on me. And I don't know when it happened exactly, but I have deep feelings for you, too, Dylan...feelings that I've never really had about another sim before."

They stared at each other for a moment, both realizing that they had deeper feelings for each other, and that they both wanted to be more than friends.

I-HAVENT-TOLD-ANYONE-THIS-BEFORE.png

Dylan shook his head, "Oh Morgan...this whole scenario with the curse makes things between us more difficult. But that's not everything, Morgan...I have to tell you something now...and you may view me differently. I am not the sim you think I am. I just hope that you can still accept me when I tell you all of this..."

Morgan: "Dylan, whatever you tell me, I am not going to leave."

SO-WJY-ARE-YOU-TELLING-ME-THIS-DYLAN.png

Dylan took a deep breath, "I've never told this to anyone before, Morgan...not even Wolfgang. But I wanted to tell you, so that if you decide you don't want to be here with me anymore, I will understand."

Morgan: "Dylan, I promise you, whatever you tell me, I will not change my mind."

And so Dylan started to tell Morgan the story of everything that had happened to him.

Dylan: " I'm from Strangerville, and the day after my birthday, everything in my life changed. And because of that, I had to run away...first to Mt. Komorebi, and then to Windenburg...."

MORGAN-IM-FROM-STRANGERVILLE.png

Dylan: "...I didn't really know what was going on...my father was a scientist and he worked for the mob...it was a shock when I found out..."

SO-YOUR-DAD-WAS-WITH-THE-MOB.png

[Morgan listened and couldn't believe what she was hearing. Dang! His father worked for the mob!]

Dylan:"...and I got a call, when I was at school...that my father...my father had died..." Dylan breathed hard for a moment, "They killed him, Morgan...he died in a car bomb explosion..."

AND-THEY-KILLED-MY-FATHER-MORGAN-AND-NOW-THEY-WANT-TO-KILL-ME.png

[Morgan let out an involuntary gasp. She knew there had been something else that had happened to Dylan when he told them at his house that he had left Strangerville. Oh my plumbobs! They had killed his father!]

Dylan: "...and then the nightmare started...and when the car came...a guy I didn't recognize pulled a gun on me...and I just ran, and hid, and then decided I needed to leave town..."

OIST-WANT-TO-BE-HONEST-WITH-YOU-MORGAN.png

Dylan: "...and I took the train...first to San Myshuno, and then I fled to Mt. Komorebi..."

I-KILLED-SOMEONE-MORGAN.png

Dylan: "...but Morgan, they came after me in Mt. Komorebi...the guy from the club in Windenburg, and another guy. They were going to kill me...but I...but I...oh Morgan, I killed one of them...I'm not a good person...I'm bad, Morgan...so bad. I've done some things in my life, Morgan...some things I'm not proud of...but never anything like this. So, I just ran...I just ran and took the train to Windenburg..."

Dylan held his face in his hands and couldn't go on anymore.

IM-SORRY-MORGAN-I-JUST-IT-IS-REALLY-HARD-TO-TELL.png

Morgan let out a gasp, "Dylan...it's alright...it was in self-defense...they were after you...they would have killed you...don't blame yourself for this..."

Dylan tried to compose himself, "...And I thought they wouldn't find me here, but they did. And all I know is that I have something that they want...but I don't know what it is...and so I have to keep running, keep hiding, or they'll find me..."

Morgan: "Oh my gosh, Dylan...I had no idea. Everything you've been through...and now this curse. You are so strong, Dylan...so brave..."

OMG-DYLAN-I-DIDNT-KNOW-IT-WAS-THIS-SERIOUS.png

Dylan: "I don't feel like I am. I will never be free, even if this curse is lifted...I will always be on the run. It's not the type of future I had wanted...but if you stay with me, that's the future that you will have..."

Morgan looked at him, "Dylan...did you think I would change my mind when you told me? That I would leave you? That is definitely not going to happen. In fact, I want to stay with you even more now. We need to figure out what it is you have...and why the mob wants it so badly..."

Dylan: "Oh Morgan, are you sure about this? You're so special, you have no idea how much. If I could, Morgan...I would take you in my arms right now and kiss you..."

Morgan: "I know you would, Dylan. I feel it. I feel the pull...it's there...always there now when I am around you..."

DYLAN-YOUR-NOT-GOING-TO-KISS-ME-ARE-YOU.png

And suddenly Morgan saw something change in his eyes, and he put his arm around her and then leaned in for a kiss, and WHOOSH! They were thrown apart.

THIS-IS-SO-HARD-FOR-ME-MORGAN-BUT-I-WANT-TO-TRY-I-WANT-TO-HOLD-YOU-CLOSE-TO-ME.png

Morgan: "Oh Dylan...it happened again..."

Dylan knew what he had tried to do. He had tried to kiss Morgan again. He sat there feeling depressed that his life was in shambles and that he couldn't even kiss the sim who he cared so much about.

Dylan: "I'm so sorry, Morgan. Sometimes....sometimes I just can't control this curse. But, it's not the curse talking now, Morgan, it's me. It's how I really feel about you, I swear it is. All of this...being on the run...caring about you...it's just so hard sometimes. I just want my life to be normal. Morgan, because you are worth so much more than what I can offer..."

THAT-WAS-STRONG-IM-SORRY.png

Morgan looked at Dylan's sad face, "Dylan, please don't dwell on those thoughts. You have a lot to offer. You are so amazing, Dylan, and we're going to beat this curse...and we're going to beat the mob. Things will look differently when we are at uni and you find that Secret Society."

Dylan: "That's another thing, Morgan. I know you said that I was welcome to live in that house that Wolfgang found, but, knowing all this now, and how we feel about each other...maybe it's best if I live elsewhere. Morgan...I just wouldn't want you to see me...um...kiss anyone. I don't want to hurt you... I know how I'd feel if I saw you kissing someone else..."

O-AM-NOT-SURE-HOW-IT-ALL-HAPPENED.png

Morgan said thoughtfully: "Dylan...you're cursed. Of course, I don't want to see you kiss anyone...but if it happens...well, I will just deal with it...knowing that it means nothing. I am going to be strong for you. Dylan, when this first happened, Madam Zoe told me that you would need friends to get though this. I am going to help you get through this, Dylan. Wolfgang will help you. You know everyone in the house, and we're all going to help you. They already know about the curse, Cale guessed about the mob. They already know a lot of it, and they haven't left. So, I'm not letting you live anywhere else. You're stuck with us....with me!"

Dylan looked at her wondering how he had gotten so lucky to have found someone like Morgan.

SO-I-THEN-WENT-TO-MT-KOMOREBI.png

Morgan smiled, "Plus, what about the Spaghetti Night we were going to have? Who's going to help me eat all that pasta? And if anyone dares to suggest we put garlic in the sauce...I think I might start a food fight..." she said laughing.

Dylan laughed then thinking about the food fight, "Well, I guess I can live there since I don't want to waste all that spaghetti...and seeing you covered in sauce and noodles might be worth it! Oh yeah, that will most definitely be worth it!"

LAUGHING-TOGETHER-AT-THE-FIRE.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dylan and Morgan continued to talk through the night, and never did get any sleep. The morning sun peaked behind the clouds, and Dylan packed up his belongings and they headed to South Square Coffee in Olde Platz.

They ordered a coffee and pastry and sat down together.

at-the-coffee-shop.png

Morgan: "Thank you again for taking me out for dinner last night, Dylan. I just wish you were here longer today, because I'd bring you somewhere that you haven't visited."

Dylan: "Oh? Where's that?"

Morgan: "The Von Haunt Estate. They say it's haunted."

Dylan: "Really? That sounds rather interesting. Well, you can make a list of all the places that we can visit the next time I am here..."

chatting-with-morgan-at-the-cafe.png

Morgan: "You mean, you would risk coming here again?"

Dylan: "Yes, I would, if it meant being with you."

if-it-meant-seeing-you-again.png

Morgan, "Then you better keep that plastic sword..."

Dylan smiled, "As you wish...Princess..."

Morgan lowered her eyes and blushed.

morgan-lowered-her-eyes.png

Morgan: "I...I got you a birthday gift...but...well...I was going to give it to you when I saw you at uni..."

Dylan: "Do I get any hints as to what it might be?"

Morgan: "No, it's a surprise. You'll just have to wait."

youll-have-to-wait.png

Dylan glanced at the time and said that he better head to the train station. They reluctantly got up and said their good-byes.

Morgan: "Oh, your jacket. I nearly forgot I had it..."

Dylan: "Keep it, Morgan. You can return it when we see each other again at uni..."

holding-hands-with-morgan.png

caressing-cheek.png

And with that, Dylan took her hands and pulled her close, stroking her face and gazing at her with an expression that sent Morgan's heart pounding. He embraced her and she smelled of coffee and vanilla, and her body felt so soft and warm against him. It was a heady experience. Dylan tried to quell his thoughts and forced himself to think of chess strategies. It was difficult because all he really wanted to do was kiss Morgan ever so slowly and never let her go.

embracing-morgan.png

He pulled away before she became too difficult to resist. He bid her farewell, and then turned and left for the train station.

Morgan stood there hugging Dylan's jacket to her afterwards, thinking, "Oh, Dylan, I think I am falling in love with you. And there will come a day when neither of us will be able to resist the "pull". And I'm afraid that I would remove my necklace just to feel your lips on mine...to finally have you kiss me. I fear that day, Dylan...I fear what may happen...because I don't want to lose you...I don't want you to hate me forever..."

morgan-thinking-about-dylan.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited April 2022
    April - Day 25: "There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable..."

L6N9Ryd.png

Notes
    xU4OX2Q.png
    While Cale was out seeking ladies to romance, Fox had an unexpected visitor.

"Venus, this is a wonderful surprise. Always a pleasure to see you, but why are you here?"

3mADmuo.png
    "I came to tell you to stop, stop trying to get me back. I don't think you believed me on the ship. I meant what I said Fox. I'm married, we are over. It's finished Fox."

zD4xDYS.png
    "What we had was wonderful, I'll never forget when we were together. But that was then, this is now. You have to face reality Fox. I made a choice and I have to honor that choice. I care about Eros, we have a daughter together. We have responsibilities, together, as Pollinators."

PWUmGc6.png
    "I can't. I don't believe you mean that."
    "I do! Fox, please don't torture yourself like this, forget about me. Find someone that you can be with, someone to love you like you deserve to be loved."

kGLzZ3R.png
    "Just tell me this, do you love him? I need to hear you say it. Not once have I ever heard you say that you love him more than you love me."

"I...I...I don't have to prove it to you. I wouldn't have married him if I didn't."

XegVVnj.png
    "You still didn't say it. You can't, can you?"

Ggrgoey.png
    "Because you don't love him. You never could lie to me."

tMA2lyE.png
    "You love me. Admit it Venus."

kF8vW76.png
    "You may have married him, but not for love."

GQpn2uz.png
    "You felt trapped, honor bound by duty, that's all."

zXHpvrn.png
    "Say it Venus. I know you do. Please...say you love me. Say what's in your heart."

eQep0de.png
    "I love you, okay? I love you! I've always loved you and I always will. Dangit Fox, it doesn't change anything though. We still can't be together. You know this."

"I knew you did, but I needed to hear it from you, again."

jsZlDgJ.png
    "I love you Venus. There's no one else for me but you. Anyone else I've been with have been faint copies, nothing more. I thought I loved another, but it wasn't real. It's always been you living in my heart and in my soul."

M0lOtrz.png
    1AIPu58.png
    YBIrhr2.png

Z8YqbSC.png
    "Will you let me love you Venus? Forget about anything or anyone and just be with me tonight. I want you so much, I need you." Fox whispered.
    "I know it's not right, but I love you, I can't help it. We can have tonight, but..."
    "Shhh, no more words, no buts, no regrets, just love me tonight Venus."

2cIpyhp.png
    Y51OBjT.png
    (Eros will kill you if he ever finds out.)
    (I don't care.)
    (I love her, she loves me and doesn't love him. She never has. If he kills me, at least I'll die happy knowing that.)

4pKSp1r.png
    IvcqhIX.png
    gHZSFgg.png

SfnWnVm.png
    Much later when Venus said she had to go before Eros felt she'd been gone too long, Fox began to wipe her memory of their encounter to save her from the guilt, but stopped.

q0NCpIx.png
    (No, I won't do it. Let her remember. I won't erase our love.)
    (She'll suffer for it, you know she will.)
    (Maybe she won't, maybe she'll think of me and leave him.)
    (She won't leave him.)
    (She might, there's always hope.)

KDp5IAc.png
    (You may 'own' me Eros, but you'll never completely own Venus. Her heart belongs to me. She loves me. You can't take that away from me, from us. No matter what.)

I'll get started on comments/replies next. Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    @Carebear92

Sounds good, but don't stress yourself out trying to do that if you can't. Have fun on the cruise! :)

@Shadami
    Yep, you probably figured out by now that Cale was preggers. o.O

hehe Those Vinny calls, Cale got one, but the guy never asked for the money back! I guess he gets to keep it eh? ;) Gah! Poor Aaron getting hit by lightening! Gah! Those calls! I hate those calls! Cale kept getting them from Essa, over and over every day. She never said she'd actually went ahead and did it on her own, always said making the decision was too hard. Well, must not have been that hard because she had two kids before I realized it and made it so she can't get preggers again. Sheesh!

Looks like it was a fabulous pool party! I think Velma's nesting is why she did all those upgrades. hehe Oh man, DJ and Bryon huh? Never would've expected that. o.O Robotics, that'll make a nice degree. Oh Cale, a bit jealous there eh? I wondered about the photos. I noticed some have different color frames, some are big, some are small, some grouped together, etc. It'll be interesting to find out what it all means WHO is the Father finally! Gah!

Wowsers! Looks like Cale really has it bad for Velma. I think he's really, really hoping he's the Father too. Dylan cracks me up with his answers. hehe He looks a bit scared of Cale too. Don't worry Dylan, I think he might be all bark and no bite. I could be wrong though since he does have the hot-headed and mean traits.

Good luck with the book for Amazon!

You'll be okay Velma, everything always seems to work out in the end. :)

@afai1261
    So, so SO good to see you here again! No worries at all about anything with the challenge. Glad you've been working everything out for yourself. If you still need to do that, of course you should! Like I've always said, the challenge will always be here and it's supposed to be fun for you, not stressful. Just take your time, take it easy, you'll be fine! I'm cheering for you! *Hugs* Please do not worry about comments either. It's cool, we all understand!

Oh hey, see? An update! Excellent! Hey Aaron, good to see you Dude! He looks so good! Yeah, I think it's all random with those soccer games. Cale was Level 10 already when he joined and they lost their first game too. They won the second though. Gah! Go away Vlad. hehe

Hunter! Hey there, how's it going? Looks like it's going great, Congrats on the trophy! Even if it does look so creepy! hehe Yoshi! I've missed your happy smiles too! Such a cutie pie! Oh man, my heart! Of course you had to include some lovey dovey pics of Aaron and Hunter! Love these two, they're such a sweet couple! <3

@permanentrose
    I see Robin and Posey are still a hot item! Yay! What the? Cale! What are you wearing? HAHA! Sheesh! He sure doesn't look like much of a style influencer (like he is in LegacySims save) in that get-up. The way he's frowning, it seems he doesn't like wearing it or understand why he is either. hehe Ooo la la with Robin and Posey! <3 Woo Hoo! Aaron and Hunter are getting engaged in your save too! Very cool! :)

@SoulGal7
    YES! So glad these two finally admitted they have feelings for each other. I'm glad they can at least hug, hold hands, blow kisses, etc. if not actually kiss. Love that they spent the night talking and cuddling by the fire. Can't wait for their spaghetti dinner together. hehe OH! I have an idea about Dylan giving Morgan his coat, but I'll keep it to myself in case I'm wrong. I think I'm right though. ;)

Oh Wow and he told her his backstory, why those goons are after him! I knew she wouldn't leave him because of it. Like she said, she's falling in love with him. She just wants to protect him even more now. I wonder what kind of present Morgan got him. Can't wait to see these two together again in Uni! Bye for now you two, we'll see you soon! :)
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited April 2022
    (Lots of personal stuff going on this week. Thought I was going to catch up, but guess not. Hopefully I can attempt to for May.)

April 20th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    I enjoy how everyone is anxious during the new year's countdown in the daily image. :lol:

@SoulGal7
    Yeah, I should have turned off the Eco-Lifestyle thing so that wouldn't happen. Oh well.

@Karababy52
    I think it was automatic thing turned on and didn't check that box to turn it off when going through the pack settings.
    Nice that Cale looks happy in the daily image while you're struggling with the babies he's been making. Hopefully you've getting it sorted out okay.

April 21st Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Yeah, poor Kiyoshi. Hopefully Gemma agrees to make him a spellcaster after graduation. Nice to see Sofia being able to pick up spellcasting somewhat easily.

@Karababy52
    Uh oh. Here comes Cale's anger issues. :lol: Luckily Fox calmed the waters. I wonder what Eros is going to think about all this.

April 22nd Comments:

@Karababy52
    I don't remember the game name, but it wasn't chess. It used the chess table and the pieces looked slightly different than chess. I tried three times to get Paige to sit down and play. Finally gave up. Yeah, pretty sure Paige wasn't upset. But probably also sticking to her feelings that gnomes are cute. :grin:

I agree the child bear outfits they get when in a bear mood are cute. I kind of like the bulging derpy eyes on the regular bear costumes. Makes them more humorous.
    Those were three pretty Sims. Looking forward to what their babies look like. Hopefully you did get your missing babies figured out.

@SoulGal7
    What a nice date with Dylan and Morgan. All these new hairstyles on him. :lol: Ha, ha at the garlic noodles. Yeah, I get it why they wouldn't want that chef's choice right now. Especially with Dylan. Looking forward to Dylan and friends starting University.

@RememberJoy
    Congrats on the roomies for getting all A and A+ grades. Nice to see Adam is able to trust the secret society now as well. :smile:

April 23rd Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Oh, I like Carol as a teenager now. She looks pretty. That must have been very uncomfortable snowboarding for Kiyoshi. :joy:

@Karababy52
    I like the idea of Fox hiding his ship in the back of his cabin. Looks fancy and neat. I'm liking Eros less and less. :lol: Fox should fight him for Commander position. I bet he'd win. Aww, look at toddler Neil. So cute.

April 24th Comments:

@Shadami
    Looks like Aaron was trying to find shelter, but didn't make it in time. Poor guy. Oh, the pool party looked fun. D.J. is just flirty with all the guys now, huh? lol Okay, that is creepy D.J. building a shrine and asking for a lock of Velma's hair. I'm getting more and more curious who the baby's daddy is. All them guys thinks it's theirs. :lol:

@RememberJoy
    That look liked a fun morning to afternoon for Adam and friends. That Nancy Landgraab. I bet she does have ulterior motives. I hope Adam doesn't trust her.

@Karababy52
    The daily image looks as if Cale is laying on his back contemplating life. Too bad he has no memory of living in Windenburg before.
    Post edited by LegacySims2017 on
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    @LegacySims2017
    No worries, hopefully things will begin to get better for you soon. *Hugs*

Oh, yep, I bet you're right. Ah well... Got the baby thing sorted out. Some of his previous ladies just got an, um, 'command performance' as a result, but it's all good. ;)

I'm sure you know by now what Eros thought about the idea. A bit grumpy, but he's letting Fox go to StrangerVille with Cale for the month. :)

Huh, so weird about the different chess, I've never seen that before. Kind of makes me want to go try it at the commons myself and see if it pops up for Cale too. Very interesting! Yeah, I guess they're kind of humorous, in a creepy way. At least to me. Still give me the heebie geebies, but that's okay. We can't all like everything, would be a very boring world that way eh? :)

I am SO looking forward to what their babies look like too! Really can't wait for Cale to get 100 and then I can age them all up to see what they look like as YAs. :)

Glad you like Fox's hideaway for his ship. I had fun building that on the side of the cabin. The original cabin build is by Pugowned though, I just modified it a bit. :)

Ooo, fight Eros! Now there's an idea! We shall see, very well could happen. o.O Love Neil, he's an adorable little purple human. The faces he makes crack me up! hehe I'm looking forward to the day when Cale finds out about him. He's at least one of his many children he will meet. :)

Yes, that was my thought process too with Cale laying in the middle of the Secret Society circle cloudgazng. One day, one day hopefully soon his memories will all come flooding back into his consciousness. I'm looking forward to that day so much!
    edited April 2022
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-apr16.jpg
    April 16: Springfest!

Special Appearances By: Selena Lilly ( @lilypadmeulin ), Aaron Winterson & Hunter Mulligan ( @afai1261 ), Cale Conrad ( @Karababy52 )
    All Sims living in dorms or public on-site housing received notices on their doors. The Flower Bunny had arrived overnight and has hidden fun ceramic eggs around the dorms and houses bringing in Springfest. The Flower Bunny will be around again during the day to check up on the students and see if they've had any luck finding the colored eggs.

D.J. gets up and heads to the kitchen area for breakfast. He opens the fridge to see what's good and that is when he spots his first Springfest egg. Because he already has a collection of stuff happening, he thinks it would be fun to collect as many different eggs as he can. After breakfast, he starts hunting in all parts of the dorm.

dj-04-114.jpg
    dj-04-115.jpg

Because it was a Sunday and Springfest, the dormmates made it a pajama day. The Flower Bunny arrives a little after noon and found many of the dormmates in the kitchen area mingling with each other. D.J. pulls the Flower Bunny from the others to share some of his good news. He tells the Flower Bunny that he found eleven eggs that the Flower Bunny hid. The Flower Bunny acts excited by making cheering motions. D.J. gives the Flower Bunny a hug before he leaves to the next dorm.

dj-04-116.jpg
    dj-04-117.jpg

Side Note:
    Eggs will not actually show up inside places when looked. I used Paintshop Pro to edit an egg into the fridge.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    April 25th Comments:

@afai1261
    We all missed you, but obviously knew something was going on. Good to see you feeling up to at least checking up on the forums. You can always just bunch those weeks off you missed into one daily image to get back on track. Just use the date you're on and posting as your daily image. If you miss some in-between, that's okay. There's nothing wrong with skipping actual days. Since I play a game day to a real day, I am doing the each day thing. I am a little over a week behind, but am sticking with it. I look forward to seeing how Aaron is doing soon. :heart:
    Aaron and Yoshi daily image. Yay! Poor Aaron being sad that his team lost. We know it wasn't his fault. :lol: He loves the soccer ball.

@permanentrose
    I don't think Cale knows why he has that outfit on as well. :joy: Happy New Years Robin and Posey :blush:

@RememberJoy
    Congrats on the group ending with A grades for their final GPA.

@SoulGal7
    Dylan and Morgan are definitely love birds. And the ending....I hope Morgan can resist those urges. These two are meant for each other.

@Karababy52
    Oh, now I stick to my idea even more after reading this one. :lol: Fox fights Eros for Commander position. Fox defeats Eros. Fox wins Venus. I bet Aurora will support her mom and Fox, too.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    April 26th: Graduation!

f9LMRmL.png
    Today was the day!
    The house was a buzz with activity as people got ready for their graduation ceremonies. Unfortunately both universities held theirs at the same time so we wouldn't be able to attend together, but we planned to celebrate afterwards.
    Gemma and I headed to Britchester around 10 and met up with other students who were graduating. I gave Gemma a fist bump and congratulated her on having made it through university with an A GPA.
    HQyVG7j.png
    We filed into the auditorium and the ceremony began!
    Xexzr5l.png
    When we got out we all threw our caps into the air and cheered!
    f9LMRmL.png
    Back at home, I rounded everyone up and got out my camera and tripod; picture time!
    UCzO8Ik.png
    5hrVlE8.png
    lSMRr0S.png
    zmyrWX9.png
    MdDicn3.png
    VEvihJD.png
    fTYHyMe.png
    pgGPXQL.png
    After pictures we returned to the pub for another night of partying!
    Kiyoshi, Sofia, and Gemma invited over their families and we got out the juice keg again.
    8i6EIRy.png
    Q4lY5Ic.png
    OuP1HCb.png
    M8sFcX5.png
    6UpqfK6.png
    hHmNvbW.png
    ZruuKqr.png
    9EeQJY9.png
    QPjO2p2.png
    yVH8obQ.png
    After a wild night we headed back to our place and had a late night dinner of hamburgers.
    EdlHkb6.png
    What an amazing day! And tomorrow I have an important question to ask Kaori.
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Page 48 Comments: part 2: and page 49

@Karababy52
    March 15th
    So dramatic. you're just pregnant Cale, it's fine. xD
    March 16th
    That doctor's eyes are SO BIG and a gorgeous blue. Omg, I love this doctor xD
    Mrch 17th
    awwwwww it's a boy. and poor Cale so deep in denial until the last moment
    March 18th
    Daddy Cale time. yaaaay

@SoulGal7
    Feb 17th
    nice final dance of the night hahah. love the fire boxers
    Feb 18th
    oh gosh the 5 dollar bets xD No Veronica!!you're craaaazy.

@afai1261
    March 16th
    No Aaron, haven't you had enough drama? don't get eaten by the cowplant!!!
    March 17th
    Awwwww Hunter. T.T breaking my heart
    March 18th
    Oh my god I gasped out loud when Aaron lit the picture on fire and actually started crying. Like oh noooo. They were such a cute couple and I was rooting for them so haaaard.

@permanentrose
    March 16th
    That tree house for the sages is adorable!
    March 17th Getting busy is totally understandable. Super cool duel shot though

@LegacySims2017
    March 3rd
    I honestly thought the potion must have been what allowed him to duel . xD Hilarious that it's actually for doing some reading. But yay DJ the spellcaster!
    March 4th
    Yay for potion brewing.
    March 5th
    He's making some excellent progress!
    March 6th
    I'm so looking forward to exploring the magic realm pack!!!
    March 17th
    Good to know there's 15 potions for when I get to Glimmerbrook xD good progress DJ! Keep it up!

@RememberJoy
    March 16th
    Gorgeous house!
    March 17th
    The ghosts are so adorable. I really want to play with them.
    March 18th
    poor Adam and his haunted house. Awwww, beingbullied for not being a spellcaster :[ that's so sad!!

Replying to the latest comments i've noticed for my last story part before I head to bed. xD
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    Yep, you probably figured out by now that Cale was preggers. o.O

hehe Those Vinny calls, Cale got one, but the guy never asked for the money back! I guess he gets to keep it eh? ;) Gah! Poor Aaron getting hit by lightening! Gah! Those calls! I hate those calls! Cale kept getting them from Essa, over and over every day. She never said she'd actually went ahead and did it on her own, always said making the decision was too hard. Well, must not have been that hard because she had two kids before I realized it and made it so she can't get preggers again. Sheesh!

Looks like it was a fabulous pool party! I think Velma's nesting is why she did all those upgrades. hehe Oh man, DJ and Bryon huh? Never would've expected that. o.O Robotics, that'll make a nice degree. Oh Cale, a bit jealous there eh? I wondered about the photos. I noticed some have different color frames, some are big, some are small, some grouped together, etc. It'll be interesting to find out what it all means WHO is the Father finally! Gah!

Wowsers! Looks like Cale really has it bad for Velma. I think he's really, really hoping he's the Father too. Dylan cracks me up with his answers. hehe He looks a bit scared of Cale too. Don't worry Dylan, I think he might be all bark and no bite. I could be wrong though since he does have the hot-headed and mean traits.

Good luck with the book for Amazon!

You'll be okay Velma, everything always seems to work out in the end. :)
    Yeah, he didn't even wait a full day. I think it was a couple sims hours later. "WhERE Is My monEy. Just super mad, showed up and broke her tv. and very Velma fashion, she just bowed in greeting and acted like she had no idea what he was going on about, smiled, and shooed him back out of the house cause she was pregnant and tired xD
    Nesting for sure.And I'm rather glad she likes upgrading, and programming so much because I have not messed with robotics at all yet and she has.. idk... 40 robotic upgrade parts. So I think the degree would be awesome to play with and learn!
    Until I messed up a few of the frames- Red frames were people she flirted with or flirted with her, Blue frames were camera shots of locations. I'm glad someone noticed that. :D But it's not where the hint is :P Very good guess!
    Until she got waaaaay to many pictures. The groupings of pictures were just how to artistically get frames on the wall so she had her friends around her all the time. xD There wasn't actually anything special there.
    Though... not on the walls anyways
    Looks like Aaron was trying to find shelter, but didn't make it in time. Poor guy. Oh, the pool party looked fun. D.J. is just flirty with all the guys now, huh? lol Okay, that is creepy D.J. building a shrine and asking for a lock of Velma's hair. I'm getting more and more curious who the baby's daddy is. All them guys thinks it's theirs. :lol:
    Dj Has been all over the guys since he and Velma 'broke up' and then the drama with what's her face the blue haired with the baby in your story. I haven't worked that in quite yet, but consider it canon for mine? xD Mostly because Velma just doesn't know. And my time line is a little screwy cause I fell behind xD
    edited April 2022
    April - Day 26: "StrangerVille House Simsie Dino Challenge WIP"

NLU8h5o.png

Notes

I've been working on Cale's house for StrangerVille all day and now I have a splitting headache. o.O I apologize for the manage worlds build mode shot of it with the white line, but I haven't moved anyone in to test it yet. If I can get the headache to go away, I'll try to finish it tonight and take proper screenshots. Otherwise, this will be it for today's update. As the title hints, it's also a build for lilsimsie's Dino Shell Challenge. I've never tried doing a shell challenge before, so thought I'd give it a shot. So far, I'm loving how it's turning out. The first floor, basement and most of the exterior is finished. I just need to finish the upstairs, landscaping and finishing touches. I'm thinking I might give him a pool or an unattached greenhouse. Maybe both!

Anyway, I'll get started on comments as soon as this dang headache goes away too. Hope y'all had a fabulous day/night! <3
    edited April 2022
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-apr17.jpg
    April 17: Reaching Readers as Media Changes!

D.J. has two classes today: Reaching Readers as Media Changes and Public Privacy in Our Modern Age.

In Reaching Readers as Media Changes, DJ. learns as the media industry copes with fake news, journalists still relish the chance to tell stories that matter.

dj-04-118.jpg
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited April 2022
    April 26th Comments:

@Karababy52
    Will be fun to see all them children as young adults. I'm guessing you don't want to show all 100, but definitely want to see your favorites alongside their mama.
    I like the outside of Cale's soon to be new home. Looks very comfy for the desert. What's the goal of the challenge for building? I googled it and all that is coming up is other folks' finished designs. I didn't click on any of them as most were YouTube videos. Can't wait to see the inside.

I've been working on my StrangerVille lot where D.J. is going to live on times I didn't feel like playing my story. D.J.'s going to be living on a military base with other Sims. Going from living with dormmates to living with military colleagues. :joy: I pretty much have the outside done and about 75% of the inside. Here's a sneak peek at the outside of the base.
    dj-05-preview.jpg

@RememberJoy
    That was an amazing after-graduation party. Looked like it was a lot fun. Congrats to Adam and his friends.

@Shadami
    Oh, you mean Caitlin? Yeah, I had fun with that story arc. There's more to come with that. Not for a few months. D.J. still doesn't know he's the daddy of lil Anton.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • DramaticJedi5DramaticJedi5 Posts: 60 Member
    Hey, new here, was wondering if I could join in September because I don’t have any of the packs until them. Thanks.
    edited April 2022
    Hello! I'd say you could join in any time personally. And just play in what worlds you do have until than :D toss your sim on the gallery even for some added fun of seeing your sim in our games.

None of the base game worlds are used, so you can use all 4 of those (am I imagining that there's four. And there's only 3??) And if you have the vacation worlds you could also use some months focused on vacationing there. Happy to see a new simmer join us :D
    April 27th: Beginnings and endings

rvHm4Py.png
    I had anticipated this day for a long time; today I was going to ask Kaori to marry me.
    I was limited on what I could do as I didn't want to draw too much attention to us, but I'd stumbled on a particular looking place on one of my walks that I figured would make a nice backdrop for a proposal.
    I asked Kaori if she's like to take a walk with me like we used to do in Mt Komorebi, and perhaps get out and enjoy the Spring air. We put on our warmer clothes as it was still a little chilly out, and I led her to our destination.
    We entered a clearing filled with mushrooms that swirled around a central stone; tall walls of rocks, trees, and flowers encircled the area, creating the perfect place to be alone. Kaori and I walked to the center of the clearing and I took her hands in mine.
    w551xuA.png
    "Kaori," I began, looking deep into her eyes, "we've been together for awhile now, and I can't begin to express how big of an impact you've made on my life. My home life as a child was a lonely one and I never really knew what it felt like to be loved until I met you. You're an amazing woman and I can't imagine life without you by my side."
    SIhLVvc.png
    I took a deep breath and got down one one knee, "Kaori Nishidake," I said pulling out my ring, "I would be honored if you would be my wife."
    GczJb7s.png
    Kaori took the ring but could only nod, tears in her eyes.
    qurYSCE.png
    I stood up and placed the ring on her finger and we shared a kiss.
    XKwbNy9.png
    Kaori beamed and unexpectedly jumped into my arms, squealing with delight, "I've waited so long for this!" she shouted, "What took you so long!?"
    9fFtmgu.png
    I laughed and placed her down on the ground, pulling her in for another kiss.
    T7yKqha.png
    When we returned home we found Rohan waiting for us. Apparently there was another meeting tonight, and while a part of me wanted to skip and spend the evening with Kaori, there were a few questions I wanted to ask Ekram, and I wasn't sure when I'd see him next. So I went.
    We did the ritual and meditation like the time before, and when we were done I pulled Ekram aside.
    UlI6P1h.png
    "I have a few questions and a request," I began. "First, I was looking through a research machine at Britechester University and found an empty folder labeled 'Secret Society'. Is you're organization is known to them?"
    jEImLZQ.png
    Ekram laughed, "No, of course not," he said shaking his head. "There are many so called 'Secret Societies' run by students that attend the University. In fact, one of them meets right over the Seal we protect, but they are harmless and know nothing of the importance of the location."
    That got my attention. "So where is the Seal located?" I asked.
    "Well to be precise," Ekram said, "it's location is between our world and the others. But if you want a physical place, it's located in a clearing near the ruins of the castle."
    "With mushrooms and a central stone?" I asked quietly.
    Ekram looked surprised, "You've been there then?"
    I nodded, "I just proposed to Kaori there this morning. I had no idea."
    Ekram laughed, "Well first of all, congratulations. And second of all, of course you didn't; that's the purpose of the Seal. Now you said something about a request?"
    I snapped back and nodded, "Yes," I said. "You seem to have experience in the spirit realm and I've tried to reach a couple of souls over there without much success. Do you have any suggestions on finding a specific soul?"
    Ekram looked thoughtful. "Indeed, once a soul has left our plane and returned to the spirit realm it becomes very difficult to reach them, but I do know a few tricks that can help. Who is it you are trying to reach?"
    I took a deep breath and told him about Kaori's grandparents and their suspicious deaths, explaining I wished to contact them in order to find out what had happened from them first hand.
    tViIgzj.png
    Ekram thought quietly for a minute. "I'll help you with this Adam," he said finally, "as thank you for bringing us back Guidry. It won't be easy though. Does your fiancée have anything of her grandparents with her still? Anything they had a personal connection with could help. We can't do it here, but if you would like to call her and ask her to bring what she can, we can do it at our house."
    ndFeQXI.png
    I grinned and thanked him before getting out my phone to call Kaori.
    We met outside the Elderberry's house an hour later. Kaori was carrying the flowers her grandmother had grown and was looking a little nervous. I took her hand and gave it a squeeze. "If you're not comfortable with this," I said, "we don't have to go through with it."
    She squeezed back but shook her head, "No, I need to know too. Let's do this."
    We settled in the basement with the flowers sitting in the center of the table. Ekram placed his hand on the flower pot before settling into his chair, "It will have to do," he said quietly, closing his eyes. "Now Adam and Rohan have done this before," he said to Kaori, "so just follow their lead and try to visualize your grandparents before you. We will do the rest."
    GjF7Dxq.png
    Together we went into a trance, rising up off the floor, our minds connecting into one. I could see a vision of Mr and Ms Nakishake before me and feel the love Kaori had for them. Suddenly I felt a tug, small at first, but quickly growing stronger. In my mind I heard Ekram, echoing as if over a long distance, "I found them, ask you question."
    I concentrated and formed my inquiry, "What was the cause of your death?"
    A picture formed in my mind and I let out a gasp, losing my concentration and unintentionally pulling everyone out of their trances and severing the connection in the process.
    I felt sweat beading on my forehead and the room seemed to spin around me as I became aware of everyone staring at me.
    thQHfs0.png
    Kaori grabbed my hand, "What happened Adam?" she asked looking concerned, "Are you alright?"
    Ekram was looking at me hard, "You recognized that creature," he said, a fire blazing in his eyes, "didn't you. You've seen it before."
    BJm04i3.png
    All I could do was nod. "Once," I managed weakly, "a long time ago."
    "What did you see?" Kaori asked looking confused, "I saw nothing."
    G54rB3H.png
    "I asked your grandparents what the cause of their death was," I said softly, "and they showed me a mental image of a vampire." I reluctantly looked up into her eyes, "It was the same vampire I told you about before, the one I saw as a kid. The one with the red eyes. Their death is indeed connected to me somehow." I reached out and took her hand, "I'm sorry Kaori."
    Kaori looked shocked and deeply saddened and I had to turn away, the guilt was too great.
    I looked over at Ekram and he was scowling at me, "You could have mentioned you were entangled in the affairs of vampires before we recruited you," he growled. "The last thing our organization needs is to draw the attention of such creatures to it."
    "Look!" I shouted, feeling the anger rising, "I never asked to join your club! I wanted to lie low and simply graduate from university! You're the ones who pulled me in and made me a member!"
    265PYFS.png
    Ekram rose from the table, "Indeed that was my first mistake, he said coldly. "I must now ask you and your friends to please leave my house and not return, or their will be consequences."
    Now it was Rohan's turn to rise up angrily, "Grandfather, why are you doing this!? We've handled vampires before, we can handle one more!"
    "This is no ordinary vampire," Ekram said, and I could see a weariness pull him back down into his chair. "I know this vampire only too well," he said, resting his head in his fist. "His name is Darius Lord and he is the self-proclaimed head of all vampire clans. Our greatest enemy."
    UiEptLu.png
    The room wouldn't stop spinning as questions raced through my mind. Why would the leader of vampires take an interest in me? More importantly, why did my mother know him? Did she send him after me? Why would he take orders from her?
    My head was pounding and I needed some air, so I excused myself and ran up the stairs and out the front door. Kaori found me a minute later pacing up and down the sidewalk.
    "Adam," she wrapped me in a hug, "It's not your fault. Please don't blame yourself." She pulled back and rubbed my shoulder, "We'll figure this out together, OK?"
    gOOqavZ.png
    The tears I'd been holding back now flowed freely and I pulled her close, "I wish I knew what was going on Kaori," I said softly into her ear. "I feel so helpless like this. I'm afraid I'll lose you and Carol and everyone I've come to care about. I feel so lost."
    DK330Ec.png
    "Me too," Kaori said. "I don't know why this is happening, but I do know you don't have to face it on your own. You have me. You have Morgyn and so many others who have come to care for you. We'll figure this out together. We'll find a solution."
    eiVccv8.png
    I let her words sink in like a balm and I could feel my head begin to clear a little.
    "I think I need to find my mother," I said. "I'm sure she has the answers we're looking for. At least some. It won't be easy though. She's constantly moving around and she likes to stay off the radar. I'll have to do some digging."
    "First a good night of sleep," Kaori said. "Then we can start digging."
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited April 2022
    April 15: Getting Ready For University (House Tour)

tossing-coin-in-fountain.png
    Before leaving Windenburg, Dylan stopped at the fountain in the square and tossed in a coin. Maybe it would bring him luck, because he sure needed it.

When Dylan arrived back in Glimmerbrook, he had a surprise letter waiting for him. He had been accepted into university! Plus, he had also received several sizeable scholarships.

back-in-glimmerbrook-he-got-some-mail.png
    dylans-scholarships-uni.png

He quickly went into the house to tell Ethren, but Ethren was at work. Dylan showered and changed and decided to go for a walk. While he was enjoying the day, he saw the mail carrier and excitedly thanked her for delivering the good news. Her name was Rieko Endo.

dylan-and-the-mail-carrier-rev.png

And before he knew what he was doing, Dylan kissed her.

smoochie-dylan.png

And the same horrible garlic taste. Oops, sorry!

and-ugh.png

[Dylan thinking: "Ah geez! Another one! Why can't you just hug female sims?"]

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

He then texted Wolfgang and Morgan and told them about the letters. Both Wolfgang and Morgan texted him back and told him they had not received their acceptance letters yet, but had received some scholarships. Dylan decided not to open the acceptance letter, but wanted to wait until Wolfgang and Morgan got their letters, too.

morgans-scholarhsip-uni.png

wolfgang-esports-uni.png

Accommodations in Britechester:

@afai1261 Aaron & Hunter will be at Foxbury Institute in Briny Hall residence together. Aaron is not happy because Hip Hop music is playing and he dislikes that type of music. I have changed that wall speaker to World music, so Aaron should now be happy when he visits Larry's Lagoon. For the residence, I did a reno of the main area of Briny Hall and added a little kitchen. Also added a chess set, a gaming console, and some garden planters on the balcony.

huntr-and-aaron.png
    in-the-main-area-there-is-a-mini-kitchen.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

@miss_eulenauge @Carebear92 @Skeilah @KateLynne @Llandros2012 @lilypadmeulin

Bryon, Selena, Samantha, Aldo, Kenzie, Lucy and the 2 dogs (Pepper & Laika) will be sharing this house together. It has been placed where the Pleasant sisters' house resided. The Pleasant sisters have been moved to the Elderberry household. I did a few renos to the house, but mostly left as is. It is huge and 3 levels.

chster-house-challenge-sims.png
    chester-house-credit.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    @Karababy52 @LegacySims2017 @Shadami @RememberJoy @permanentrose

Dylan, Morgan, Wolfgang, Cale, DJ, Robin, Adam and Velma will all be sharing this house together. At least for Term 1, we shall see how this goes.

ready-for-uni.png
    honeydew-fields-townhouse-credit.png

This house was renovated to fit 8 beds. This was originally 2 separate townhouses, but I just added an archway to join the two houses, and revamped one of the living rooms. I liked the side that was more "distressed", so re-did the whole house like that. All fixtures are off-the-grid. There is a Spooky lot trait added. No wonder it was so cheap! lol

dylans-new-house.png

Main Level:

bottomn-main-floor.png

There are two entrances, and this is the main entrance on the right hand side.

main-entrance-side.png

Entering the house is the hallway, and there is an archway to the right which houses a living room.

entrance-hall-right.png

This living room has a tv, rocker and chess set.

couch-chess-set.png

fireplace-tv-area.png

Straight ahead is an eating area.

eating-area-and-stairs-going-up.png

And the kitchen with lovely newspaper wallpaper.

kitchen-area.png

To the left of the eating area is an archway to another living room/games area.

kiving-room.png

living-room-left.png

The other entrance has the main living room on the right, and then stairs to the upstairs.

stairs-only-side.png

other-entrance-is-just-to-upstairs.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Second Floor:

top-floor.png

At the top of the stairs is Dylan's room, which is not really an enclosed room, but he will be fine there. He has already done a bit of decorating and hung some photos.

dylans-rooms-rev.png

he-is-a-hallway.png

From the top of the stairs, there are two doors. To the right is a shared room for 3, decked out in Foxbury and Britechester colors. Basciallty 3 beds and 3 desks. This is where Cale, DJ and Adam will be staying.

shared-space-for-3.png

3-beds-3-desks.png

From the hallway again, the door straight ahead leads to a bathroom.

bath-area.png

shower-and-tub-area.png

This bathroom is also accessible from the bedroom beyond. This is going to be Wolfgang's room. He has a cooler in his room.

access-to-the-shared-bath.png

wolfgangs-room.png

At the back right side of the house is a single room. This is Velma's room.

single-room.png

And at the front right of the house is a shared room for 2. This will be Morgan and Robin's room.

shared-room-for-2.png

Across from this room is the 2nd bathroom, with a shower only.

bath-with-shower.png

sink-shower-toilet-bath.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Outside:

Left side has a yoga mat and gardening area.

outside-yopga-mat-and-garden.png

Back of the house is right on the lot line, so no back yard. There is some room on the right hand side, but have left it empty for now. May decide to put an outdoor table there.

back-of-house-no-yard.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dylan's New Look:

I decided to keep the long, dark hair for his Uni look. Dylan's Uni Outfits reflect the colors of Foxbury. He does have several outfits in each category, but I am just showing the first one.

Everyday/Formal/Athletic/Party/Hot Weather/Cold Weather

dylans-uni-outfits.png

Sleep/Swimwear

pjs-and-bathring-suit.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

When I was doing all the uni applications for the challenge sims, I had this come up for Bryon, so I had him try to bribe the admissions committee to get Selena accepted (she was the only one that came up). And this is the response he got! lol

bryon-tried-to-bribe-uni-to-get-Selena-in.png

Also, two of the challenge sims got scholarships. One being Bryon, because he had so many skills. And the other was Aldo, who did this all by himself. Way to go!
    bryon-scholarship-uni.png

aldo-uni-scholarship.png
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-apr18.jpg
    April 18: The Communication of Democratic Ideas!

D.J. has two classes today: The Communication of Democratic Ideas and Difficult or Divisive Discussions.

This is D.J.'s last time he has to debate a topic. For the purpose of The Communications of Democratic Ideas, D.J. has to convince his peers that they would vote yes on homework is beneficial while his opponent tries to convince them why they should vote no.

dj-04-119.jpg
    dj-04-120.jpg
    dj-04-121.jpg
    dj-04-122.jpg
    dj-04-123.jpg
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    April - Day 27: "Cale's StrangerVille House Simsie Dino Shell Challenge WIP Continues..."

i6vmbBd.png

Notes

Finished all three floors inside and just now started on the outside. Here's a look at the back of the house as it is at the moment. Not much to see really. :D It'll look much different when I'm finished. Anyway, most of the day was spent outside doing yard work though. I apologize for not doing comments/replies yet, I'll do those now before I go back in game. Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    @LegacySims2017
    Oh how fun having a Springfest Day in the dorms. Congrats to DJ for finding so many of the Eggs. I love those things! Just like the Bears though, the Bunny freaks me out. It doesn't have a mouth! o.O I guess I'm just not a very big fan of the holiday costumes. hehe Oh well... Fun it was a pajama day too! You did a great job photoshopping that egg in the fridge. I never would've known you did that if you hadn't shared that info. Cool! :)

It certainly would be a best case scenario for Fox, Venus, Aurora and Neil if Fox were to fight for the Commander position. Perhaps he'll do that, we shall wee... ;)

No offense to DJ, but most journalists, in my opinion, at least these days, don't really care about telling the 'real' news or the truth. There are some that do, but they are few and far between unfortunately. I bet DJ will be an honest journalist though. :)

Wellll, I had planned to show all 100 with the Moms, but I might not. Hadn't thought about just showing the ones that I like the best. If it seems to take too long to show all of them, I might do that though. Thanks for the idea! :)

Here's a link to lilsimsie's Dino Shell on the Gallery. The rules for it are in the description. :)

Dino Shell Challenge

It says tours of builds were April 22nd, but I think that was for her Twitch followers, she hasn't posted a video of tours for those that follow her on YT yet. I didn't do it to possibly have her notice it and tour it though. I just thought it would be fun to try and once I got going on it, I fell in love with it and decided to give it to Cale for StrangerVille. It's been frustrating at times, especially the basement and the roof, but I got it figured out. Can't wait to finish it though, biggest house I've built in a long, long time. o.O

I'll give a tour of the build once it's finished, should be tomorrow or Friday hopefully. :)

Wow! Your military base looks fantastic! Can't wait to see the inside too! Your plans for DJ are somewhat similar to what I had originally planned for Cale, except he would've been in the Covert Ops if he'd chosen Psychology for his degree. Can't wait to see how it goes with DJ in StrangerVille!

Woo Hoo! Congrats to DJ for winning that debate! :)

@Shadami
    hehe Well, poor Cale didn't know he was pregnant, he thought he was dying! :D Are you talking about Maralyn or Ze Therapist? hehe I'm guessing Maralyn and I agree, I love her! Yep, Joe L. Cale is a very good Dad to his little guy. I can't wait to get his little family back together again! :)

What!? He broke her TV? o.O Sheesh! Never had that happen before with that Vinny thing. Usually they just call my Sims asking for the money back and my Sims say, "What money?" The Dude gets mad or thinks he called a wrong number or something, I don't remember, and my Sim gets to keep the money without paying it back.

Very cool she'll be doing Robotics! Fair warning though, it takes a long, long, long time to make a Robot! Josh made two last year, a male & female, Frank and Bendy. The two robots ended up getting married and moved out on their own. Frank is a famous comedian now. :)

Ooo, okay, thanks for the clarification about the photo frames. I'm guessing now the ones on her piano might be the Father. I guess we'll find out soon. Crossing my fingers for Cale, but any of the challenge Sim possibilities will be cool. :)

@Dramaticjedi5

Sure, jump right in whenever you're ready to start, we'd be happy to have another challenger play along with us! :)

@SoulGal7
    Congrats to Dylan, Morgan and Wolfgang for their awarded scholarships and Congrats to Dylan for being accepted into Uni as well!

Oh dear, well, saw that coming when you said he went for a walk and I saw those hearts floating around the mail carrier's head. hehe

Oh man, poor Aaron. I don't blame him though, I don't like Hip Hop either. Very sweet of you to change it to World Music for him. I like the remodel you did of Briny Hall too. Very bright and colorful!

So glad other challenger's Sims will be living in the Chester House too. I'm sure the Elderberries will have fun entertaining the Pleasant sisters. hehe At least Rohan will anyway. ;)

Whoa full house for the Honeydew Fields Townhouse! They all look great in their Uni wardrobes!

That house is so magnificently run down! I LOVE it! Of course Dylan has the best looking room of all, it's only fitting. :) Off the Grid and haunted, oh man, this is going to be a blast for you to play. hehe Those poor kids! I never went to Uni myself, but I've heard tales of frat houses and in my imagination, I bet some of them looked similar to what you've designed. Great job with this!

I had to laugh seeing that Cale is in a room with two Britechester students while he is going to Foxbury. I wonder if there will be any school spirit fights because of it. hehe Love Dylan's new wardrobe too and how you presented it with him standing by himself and himself and himself... :D

Oh no! Dang, shouldn't have tried to bribe the admissions people Bryon. o.O So only two out of all the challenge Sims got scholarships? That's harsh. Oh well, they'll just have to work harder to get their degrees and pay off student loans I guess. Great update! :)
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    @SoulGal7 Heh, I love how Bryon still shows up here now and then, while in my game he’s been hanging in July for eternity😂
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • DramaticJedi5DramaticJedi5 Posts: 60 Member
    > @Shadami said:
    > Hello! I'd say you could join in any time personally. And just play in what worlds you do have until than :D toss your sim on the gallery even for some added fun of seeing your sim in our games.
    >
    > None of the base game worlds are used, so you can use all 4 of those (am I imagining that there's four. And there's only 3??) And if you have the vacation worlds you could also use some months focused on vacationing there. Happy to see a new simmer join us
    @Karababy52
    Thank you. I play on console and only have 6 expansion packs. I would like to join on 1st May and start with snowy escape. Is it alright to start as a teen?
    @DramaticJedi5
    Consoles have access to the gallery now right? Or am I remembering an update wrong?
    If you tell me what expansions you have I could upload a version of Velma that only uses the packs you have. And again, I say go for it :D snowy escape was fun and my sim Is still a teenager in the challenger. We're all going at our own pace ^^

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top