Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Better take out options ?

I kinda wish we had better take out options in the game besides pizza.
Like Chinese take out (This can be a choice of rice, vegetarian or lo me )
Submart (Parody of subway) Subsandwihiches.
SFC (Kfc parody ) Orders are degrees of buckets of chicken
Simronalds(Parody McDonald)
This is where you order sim burgers, sim shakes , fries simschicken sandwich.

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    You can order more foods using Zoomers Food Delivery service.
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,170 Member

I did not know that, but I still love more unhealthy options.
  • chocolatefrostingchocolatefrosting Posts: 67 Member
    I've always wanted a Chinese food takeout option where the sims could order eat with chopsticks out of the takeout containers. That would be super cool.
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    I've always wanted a Chinese food takeout option where the sims could order eat with chopsticks out of the takeout containers. That would be super cool.

Sims 2 has your back
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    I miss the Chinese food take away from TS2! I even liked when they left those small empty boxes on their table or counter in a sloppy home :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Gemini_31_Gemini_31_ Posts: 2 New Member
    I wish the options changed every hour or every 2 hours like plopsy 😭
  • Gemini_31_Gemini_31_ Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Gemini_31_ said:
    > I wish the options changed every hour or every 2 hours like plopsy 😭

For Zoomers Delivery Service
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member

I'd love to have more food ooptions from the "Zommers Food Delivery service". As mentioned above Chinese or Indian take out options would be great.

I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • bruceleroy98bruceleroy98 Posts: 333 Member
    I would like more take out options as well as a refresh on the delivery add on. There should be active careers for food delivery sims. I would love to deliver food from house to house with time limits.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    Yeah I’d like more takeout options too. Chinese, Indian, Mexican, and something like KFC.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,176 Member
    edited August 2022
    Maxis encourage the sims to cook and learn new recipes.

But the lazy introvert sims who dislike cooking would need an alternative way to get these meals without going to restaurant.
    edited August 2022
    Maxis encourage the sims to cook and learn new recipes.

But the lazy introvert sims who dislike cooking would need an alternative way to get these meals without going to restaurant.

If you have get to work you could download a person who has level 10 cooking, gourmet cooking and baking, and has completed the cooking aspiration, their food doesn’t spoil, then you can have them buy a grocery store, make meals and put them in the food cases. Then you can sell the store ( rather than running it ) and you can send your sims to buy plates of food to take home. But it is a hassle doing that….
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,176 Member
    edited August 2022
    @SheriSim57

Hire a chief is too expensive and introvert sims don't like to go outside even if it's a retail lot :p
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    @SheriSim57

Hire a chief is too expensive and introvert sims don't like to go outside even if it's a retail lot :p

They could marry the chef or get them to join the household. :lol:
    @SheriSim57

It was just another option…..that way you can have any food in the game.
  • maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    @SheriSim57 I think the grocery store is a great idea! And it would be a challenge as well. I want to do a bakery with wedding cakes that don't spoil as well. I am adding it to my list of ideas for when I return to the game. Thanks for the suggestion! It can be like Big Y as they always have meals prepared to sell. :)
    edited August 2022
    @maggiemae8135
    You are welcome! I have 2 grocery stores in my main rotational game. One that is an actual grocery store with a bakery and one that is part of a hospital/, shopping mall. The cafeteria area ( not a real cafeteria, but looks like one ) in the hospital shopping mall has several of the get to work food cases with unspoilable food, along with a small arcade, and other retail stores, and some hospital stuff. People can either eat there, or take food home. The grocery store has tons of food cases…. lol….. but it does take a lot of set up time to initially fill the cases.