Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Řiňǥ Řiňǥ!

SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
8HWCxHp.png

Ŵ€łćøm€ ŧø ŧħ€ Řiňǥ Řiňǥ ŧħř€δđ.
Ŧħiş ŧħř€δđ β€łøňǥş ŧø Ćδłłiδ Μδ€β€¥
F€€ł fř€€ ŧø şħδř€ ħ€ř δđṽ€ňŧuř€ş
Iň şćř€€ňşħøŧş, m€m€ş øř øŧħ€řŵiş€
<3
⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
Post edited by Simmingal on

Comments

• DramaticJedi5DramaticJedi5 Posts: 60 Member
    Very terrifying. She needs a makeover for my game.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited April 2022
    Very terrifying. She needs a makeover for my game.

She came pantless in mine so I mostly just gave her jeans and added this as her hot weather and swimwear :lol:
    What pack are her jeans from then?
    What pack are her jeans from then?

Originally she has pants from cool kitchen (which I do not have)
    so i gave her ripped jeans from Strangerville for main outfit and I think I used base game ones for others
    Thanks, I don’t have cool kitchen so I will have to use base game.
  • Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    edited April 2022
    Ah, lol looked her up in the gallery; was wondering if she was some sim that was part of a pack... But I guess isn’t.
    Lol two people so far have shared a version of her, I see.. mio_sulsul and KaeliiWhaley... But only that mio simmer bothered to make her with the ‘right’ top for the gallery... And kept it simple (packs wise; 2 rather than 19 😂)
    I emphasize the “for the gallery” part. As she looks great just the way yours is @Simmingal

But she has one of those looks that makes her seem perfect in the Strange Town settings... Though, one of many packs I haven’t bought; but planning to buy that one... Eventually lol.
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
    edited April 2022
    Kilov17 wrote: »
    Ah, lol looked her up in the gallery; was wondering if she was some sim that was part of a pack... But I guess isn’t.
    Lol two people so far have shared a version of her, I see.. mio_sulsul and KaeliiWhaley... But only that mio simmer bothered to make her with the ‘right’ top for the gallery... And kept it simple (packs wise; 2 rather than 19 😂)
    I emphasize the “for the gallery” part. As she looks great just the way yours is @Simmingal

But she has one of those looks that makes her seem perfect in the Strange Town settings... Though, one of many packs I haven’t bought; but planning to buy that one... Eventually lol.

yeah I kept her top for half her outfits still but she is in her hotwear and swimwear category here and i felt like she might like something breezier :lol:

contemplated on blush but i feel like it echoes strangerville colors so beautifully and i guess i can have one sim who uses too much blush :lol:
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    Well here she is in my game. After a bit of a makeover.

gv1lRRM.png
    edited April 2022
    Simmingal wrote: »

yeah I kept her top for half her outfits still but she is in her hotwear and swimwear category here and i felt like she might like something breezier :lol:

contemplated on blush but i feel like it echoes strangerville colors so beautifully and i guess i can have one sim who uses too much blush :lol:

If you’re saying it is the ‘summer’ season in those images, I can’t/ couldn’t tell. (No sign of sunshine in images; chair means nothing to me lol, don’t need a particular season to use any chair) So I assume or assumed she was wearing a selected everyday wear. And I’m NOT saying one should have her with that ‘phone girl’ top; just that, for the gallery she doesn’t look right there without that identifying top to go with the face.
    JrTlDGw.jpg
    edited April 2022

If you’re saying it is the ‘summer’ season in those images, I can’t/ couldn’t tell. (No sign of sunshine in images; chair means nothing to me lol, don’t need a particular season to use any chair) So I assume or assumed she was wearing a selected everyday wear. And I’m NOT saying one should have her with that ‘phone girl’ top; just that, for the gallery she doesn’t look right there without that identifying top to go with the face.

Well to be fair its spring in my game still so you're not exactly wrong about it not being summer :lol: but it was hot at least :lol:

also thats how the world looks at max strangeness

its usually very orangey and warm looking place but strange weather adds that cloud whirl thing and everything gets purpley blue like that :blush:
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Is there a Maxis version available? I might have to add her into my game somewhere, maybe use her for a scenario that I've not done yet. I quite like her original look, she's kinda goofy and weird so just my kinda sim.
    Is there a Maxis version available? I might have to add her into my game somewhere, maybe use her for a scenario that I've not done yet. I quite like her original look, she's kinda goofy and weird so just my kinda sim.

only blasted all over your main menu :lol: just click at one of the lightbulb thingies on pics in main menu it takes you to gallery

gv1lRRM.png

I love how you were able to hide her being basically clone of Jordan :lol:
    only blasted all over your main menu :lol: just click at one of the lightbulb thingies on pics in main menu it takes you to gallery
    Lol. None of them take me to her in the gallery and if I search for phone girl I do not get any Maxis made ones.
  • EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,262 EA Community Manager
    Hey all,

While Callia has retreated from your Main Menu (...for now) you can still find her in the Gallery here.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
    edited April 2022
    Lol. None of them take me to her in the gallery and if I search for phone girl I do not get any Maxis made ones.

o_O well thats what I clicked

you can also search by EA ID and type maxis in search bar she is there in the newest

Or Callia Maebey is her name so that might find her
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member

gv1lRRM.png

I love how you were able to hide her being basically clone of Jordan :lol:

Or Jordan's daughter with Amber Stein. She inherited Jordan's look and Amber's personality + hair color.
    edited April 2022
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    Hey all,

While Callia has retreated from your Main Menu (...for now) you can still find her in the Gallery here.
    Oh that explains :sweat_smile:
    She was there just a moment ago...
    Where did you go Maebey...
    *sighs and looks dramatically towards strange clouds*
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    Hey all,

Thank you! I have her now.

Because she looks like the dippy sort, she is going to be doing the 'No Skills, No Problem' scenario and is living in Sulani. I would have put her in Strangerville to do the alien scenario but I already have a sim doing that.
    edited April 2022
    The traits high maintenance and self-absorbed I am guessing are part of ‘Cool Kitchen Stuff’, as for me, that’s the one MENTIONED pack I don’t currently have, and I looked and found those to be two of her 3 maxis traits...
    JrTlDGw.jpg
    The traits high maintenance and self-absorbed I am guessing are part of ‘Cool Kitchen Stuff’, as for me, that’s the one MENTIONED pack I don’t currently have, and I looked and found those to be two of her 3 maxis traits...

High Maintenance is Spa Day
    Self Absorbed is Get Famous
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    High Maintenance is from Spa Day and Self-Absorbed is from Get Famous so you should have them if you have these packs.

High Maintenance is Spa Day
    Self Absorbed is Get Famous

Ok, thank you! So, it hides those two ‘needed’ packs for a copy of her with Maxis’ chosen traits... Two pack I have no interest in too... So I guess I’ll never add her to my game. No fun if she isn’t as intended (trait wise)... And Everyday wear wise too lol in my game file.
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Well, that explains mobile phone gal. The poor girl was possessed by Motherplant. :D:p;)