Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WCIF floortiles or terrainpaint that match the sidewalks in Basegame?

JALJAL Posts: 1,027 Member
I've found matching floortiles to the pavement in Windenburg, matching entirely seamlessly to the sidewalk and town square, but searching flooring that seamlessly match those big concrete slabs that line the pavement in the base game worlds has so far been fruitless. Anyone who knows of any CC that fits the description?

These are the ones I'm talking about:
AVvXsEj3YzOad63BVZ6oTTn-NkLAhNJ7jr-rN2PaaAcyxQOZ8YKvsqtV1A-6l8bNycX7RhISGQk2iBuLn2NSzRx26yboI46Jv6WXjhH7SeaHQ4l5gfbS99Mg37SKo_cr8qw8_11DQwOzlotcpRrhtTTmvMfz-OLfMfzFaxbhck4fzJUYQfvXxjyZ0YG2dfY1Bg=w640-h274

While I'm at it, if anyone knows of cc-floor tiles that matches the tidy tiles stairs from jungle adventure, I'm looking for that too.
AVvXsEgUA8e0jZaAIOfHNv1hyJQioj3NUrC_onoz2MZIarMegQc_9d5Kx42fk8veJlWiC-OwJdJZxFtwU2843LyLsfE-RDTF7z2D7f4ASKyJrYSBUKDuZ99Dc3fiJxxH7GSn_PoAGfRJqtCic6nKq3y_YN1g3AzY8YVTsXh4kYKkjIGgDbZoE30bqjj0kX5n7A=w640-h430
Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!

Comments

• JALJAL Posts: 1,027 Member
    edited April 2022
    No one? Has no one else ever felt this need but me? Now I'm really frustrated that I don't know how to make them myself.
  • SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    Sorry, I googled and tried to find something but had no luck. :-(
    I wish I could help but I'm not great at finding stuff.
    Suceress wrote: »
    Sorry, I googled and tried to find something but had no luck. :-(
    I wish I could help but I'm not great at finding stuff.

Thank you for trying!
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    I'm confused, there are several floors in the tile section that match the colors of those stairs. Are you looking for a specific pattern?

Thank you for the link, though that one I have. It's the base game I want something similar for. I want to give the impression that the sidewalk is wider than it is. And yes, I'm not looking for something that sort of matches the color but that seamlessly work with the stairs and have the same color and pattern.

• tha_queen_of_chaostha_queen_of_chaos Posts: 9 New Member
    Yeah, I want that too. Haven't found it in game yet. Nor a mod. When looking I just found your post.
    It's frustrating. I wish in their patches and SDX that they'd add more matching textures. All sidewalk tiles used by EA should have a matching floor, all stairs too. All outdoor walls should have a matching foundation, the street lamps in game should have an equivalent in game (that works, since the live edit versions won't light up on a normal lot). It would be a piece of cake for them to add something they obviously already made for the game.
  • SuniroseSunirose Posts: 460 Member
    edited September 2023
    Being a fan of terrain paints I'd love to have the street terrain paint that came with ECO pack.