Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,143 Member
    edited April 2022
    @texansky Photographer actually.. haha, well, why not? I guess he has a hidden artistic trait. ;) :P And it's funny he woke up in the middle of the night, considering "Light Sleeper" was one of the traits I considered giving him, but didn't.... and he is listed twice on new flirt? What is he up too? I didn't see that coming... amusing. :P

Heh, and interesting you can tell that the baby might have Nikkei_Simmers nose, because to me all sim babies look the same until they age up. <_< >_>

*edit: Oh, he is going for either Nicola Stanford or Alouette Bird. Yeah, Nicola Stanford looks like a good catch (and is younger), so I hope he goes for her. Also, not being a stalker helps.... :P
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    17.1 – Sunset Valley/Sprottenham December 2022 – Reunion.

Amena Alnuman profile:
    Date of birth: December 20th, 1998.
    Place of birth: Almoravid, Genaro Molokai.
    Personality traits: Computer whiz, savvy sculptor, brooding, ambitious, party animal.
    Education: Bachelors degree in art from Almoravid State University.
    Current career: Law enforcement.
    Lifetime wish: International superspy.

inQ0vay.jpg

As november turned to december, police officer Amena Alnuman was dreaming about the arrest of Robert and his crew, and the trial were they got their prison sentence...

AvoT27t.jpg

Amena was very happy about having made her contribution to solve the case, but there was another thing that made her happy, too..

41eRDch.jpg

Amena first came to Sunset Valley about two and half years ago after a terrible happening in her home country of Genaro Molokai (she was first introduced in chapter 4).. without going into to much detail, there were reasons that forced her to move from her home town of Almoravid.... Amenas backstory is perhaps the darkest and most upsetting of all my sims backstories, so all I will say is... she has seen some things... and I think it's best to leave it at that...

Jz09V8o.png

She had just finished a bachelors' degree in art from Almoravid State University, and was about to continue with her masters degree when everything took a very dramatic turn for the worse... Her mother was a well known painter, and her father a sculptor, and it was also her parents that had encouraged her to pursue the arts as well...

edKcGK4.jpg

The move to Sunset Valley changed everything and gave her a new direction in life.. she abandoned all her thoughts about the arts, and once she had settled a little more, she joined the police force with her new wish to become an international super spy and see all of the worlds bad guys behind bars...

sdMWWbq.jpg

..but the thing that made her the most happy that day was not locking evildoers up, but a discovery she made during the investigation of the case.. well, the discovery wasn't all good at first.. she had hoped to find her nephew under better circumstances than what she did, but still.. she was thrilled and excited for this journey as she walked out the door and called for a taxi to take her to the airport...

akhiOAn.jpg

She was travelling north, to the town of Sprottenham to reunite with her nephew George, and take him back home as she was now his legal guardian..

CqQYKmp.jpg

On the way to the airport, the taxi took her past the newly finished fire station that was finally ready to open.. now hiring fire fighters! The taxi continued up the hill, past Ingrids little home and the big house of the Reppe family where it took a left turn before driving past the old Crumplebottom house and heading for the airport...

tx5orSm.jpg

It was a nice and fair day in the southwestern town of Sunset Valley, but the weather became a lot worse as she approached the airport in Warenford. The pilot warned early on about difficult landing conditions and turbulence as the fasten seatbelt sign was switched on..

DL8H78Y.png

And sure enough the landing at the airport was anything but pleasant in heavy rains with poor visibility and strong gusty crosswinds that at times made it appear as if the plane was about to land sideways.. but the pilot did a very good job, and in spite of a severely bumpy ride, the plane landed safely. Amena wasn't to easily scared, but she still held on tightly to the seat handles and it was as if everyone on the plane let out a collective sigh of relief as the plane taxed its way to the parking area...

Continues in spoiler:
    zX1qGTw.jpg

After landing Amena didn't want to waste any time, so she got a rental car and drove off.. as she approached the coast the skies cleared and temperatures dropped as the storm was pushing its way in the opposite direction further inland..

B4NNl6m.jpg

As she approached town, she had to make a short stop by the old peat factory. In spite of the chilly feeling it gave her (it wasn't just the weather), she wanted to have a look at it. Unlike a certain author, she didn't cross the tape, though she could have, as she was a police officer with the badge to prove it..

gJ3sIup.jpg

"So this is where they kept George.. poor boy.. ugh, I better get out of here before I get to angry..."

8pZe0yx.jpg

She got back into the car and followed the GPS direction towards the North Sunderland beach and the orphanage ran by the Westgård couple where she knew George was staying, parked the car outside and walked up to the door to ring the doorbell..

m6evpw0.jpg

It was strange, for some reason she felt really nervous now. She had of course talked to Wanda just the day before, so she knew she was coming, but she still felt butterflies in her stomach, like she hadn't done in a long time.. "Get a grip on yourself, Amena" she thought to herself. Her feet all of a sudden wanted to make a run for it as she heard footsteps on the inside and the door handle turned to open..

nUSzZKr.jpg

..but there was no reason at all to run here. Wanda grinned widely as she opened the door, and her voice was so hearty and warm.
    "Oh, you must be Amena! It's so nice to see you, welcome to Sprottenham! You must have had a rough journey! I was just watching the news about the storm, I'm so happy you got here, they just closed the airport! George is in the kids room playing computer games, please, do come in!"

a55TCxY.jpg

--

WhAoAAI.jpg

"He's right in here, just behind this door! He has talked so much about you!"

pDajgm5.jpg

Wanda: George, my dear! I got someone here that wants to talk to you!
    George: Not now, I'm busy! I just got to beat this level! Ow ow, jump! Jump!!

FxzIqhy.jpg

"George..." Amena said, pausing as she heard the crack in her voice..."George, it's me... Amena.. I have come to... I have come to take you home..."

QRqezkA.jpg

George:
    Aunt.. you came.. you came for me!

FE7untQ.jpg

George: I knew you would come and save me, aunt! I knew it all the time! I dreamt about it when we were.. when we were in that factory! I was so scared! We were all so scared!

Amena: Oh, my boy! Everything is going to be good now! I will take you to my home! To Sunset Valley! It's a lovely place!

George: I really liked it here too, aunt! Wanda is the best, she is so nice!

7oTJhVl.jpg

Amena: I know, George, Wanda has been very good, but I'll take you home now!

Well, she couldn't take him home right away, with the stormy weather going on and the airport being closed, nor had she planned to. She had travelled pretty far after all, and was invited to stay for a couple of nights before leaving. Wanda was very hospitable and friendly, and Amena felt so welcome she almost forgot she was a guest and not part of the household.. but all good things come to and end (I suppose), but the best thing for George would probably be to grow up around what he had of family, and his aunt loved him very much and would no doubt take good care of him, and do her best to make him feel safe and protected..

TuCBTid.jpg

On the day of departure Wanda had prepared a meal of hot dog for everyone. Hot dogs were the kids favorite meal, and she wanted to make sure that everyone that had stayed there as a guest or otherwise, would leave with their belly full..

dVCgmgH.jpg

Wanda: Now George, you must promise me to do well in school, and practice your reading! I have never seen a kid your age read as well as you!

KKkly3z.jpg

George: Peace of cake! I love reading! I'm going to be an author when I grow up!

WBEthlb.jpg

Wanda: Oh, George! It was so lovely having you here for as long as it lasted! I am going to miss you so much! You will be welcome to come back here and visit us anytime!

George: I'll miss you too, Wanda!

xLa5pKs.jpg

Amena: Oh, we can probably come back to visit already next summer, if that is ok by Wanda!

Wanda: Oh, please do, like I said, you are always welcome here, both of you!

S83pcfH.jpg

Amena: Then that's a promise! See you next summer! Come now, George! I think it's time for us to go back now, we don't want to miss the plane!

George: I'm coming auntie! Bye Wanda, I'll miss you!

Wanda: Bye George, I'll miss you too! Take care, do well in school and I'll see you next summer!

1IZQLUF.jpg

There's always a certain melancholy in leaving things behind, and George had many memories from this town.. fond memories from staying with Wanda and the other kids at the orphanage, and some less fond from being held at the peat factory. None of them said a word in the car as they drove by it on the way back to the airport..

BUSbYsw.jpg

Bye for now...

Part II: Sunset Valley friends.

KYIXH7q.jpg

George felt outside himself for a moment as the taxi took them towards Sunset Valley. It was as if his life was a movie and he was watching it at the cinema with the camera panning overhead as the scenes unfolded. In his short life he had already experienced things most people wouldn't even dare to think of...

uGKpJ0Y.jpg

..but those times were now gone, and this was the place were his new life would begin. Sunset Valley, a relaxed slow moving town on the southwestern edge in the biggest, most powerful nation on the planet.. When he came to himself, his eyes moved back and forth staring out the window, trying to absorb as much as he could about this new place...

YT7fL8R.jpg

"What's this building? What does that building do? Where is the school? Where is your house, auntie? How far is it?" Questions were plentiful, and Amena patiently answered them one by one as the car turned to the right and drove up the hill past the old mental hospital on the left and towards The New Town area where she lived..

F7DfrVZ.jpg

"This is where I live, this is my street" she said as the taxi turned left between the small "Only Fitness" gym and the New Town Library. "My house is the last one on the left side of the road.. It's not much, but I'll start looking for a bigger place come next year..."

6OayO2n.jpg

Once inside, George immediately sat down to do his last bit of homework. School was important to him, and he wanted to give a good impression to the teachers at his new school in Sunset Valley, so he certainly couldn't show up on his first day of school here with unfinished homework!

VuTbdDe.jpg

Amena wanted to socialize and decided to call over some of her friends for a small get together. Had she known any kids, she would have invited them over for George to have someone to hang out with, but as it were, all her friends were well into the adult years...

D0nYvqT.jpg

"I have to serve the guests something" she thought as she went to her kitchen to prepare an autumn salad... "People eat enough junk food as is, and I believe its vital to stay fit and healthy. I'm sure they'll understand and appreciate this...."

AqeQPhU.jpg

Iliana Langerak and Bebe Hart-Bunch showed up first. Iliana came empty handed, and Bebe had brought her spicy hot soup.

BxhoJhk.jpg

VJ Alvi and Leighton Sekemoto showed up a little later. Iliana expressed her admiration of the police force in solving such a difficult case as they did, and getting the criminals behind bars. Leighton for some reason was of a different opinion, booing at her as he went towards the kitchen to taste her autumn salad...

SfvG8Us.jpg

VJ sat down in the sofa, and quickly wanted to teach George about the importance of being strong, fit and a fast runner.. VJ was one of the first to make friends with Amena as she came to Sunset Valley, and even though he is a criminal and she could put him in jail anytime, she has still maintained close contact with him. Part of her feels for him as she knows he struggled with his mom leaving at an early age, and hopes to one day persuade him to change course in his life..or else...

22GaKVs.jpg

Bebe Hart-Bunch also knows a thing or two about having a troubled childhood, something which she eventually ended up covering extensively in her autobiography "My insane parents, Gus and Dorie", published after their passing of course, to avoid any lawsuits that would no doubt follow... Like George, she had an interest in writing from an early age, so they quickly found common ground as she encouraged him to practice and hone his writing skills.

q8R2gh0.jpg

A dual exchange of flowers as Bebe appears to fancy the much younger VJ*, and Leighton wants to leave a good impression with Amena, in spite of having some issues with something she has done in the past..
    *technically VJ should also have been an elder by now, but he is one of the few sims that I overlooked when I played with aging off and forgot to age up properly..

dptQqdT.jpg

Whatever is happening between Amena and Leighton is either only in the beginning stage or not particularly serious, because as Amena tries to give him a romantic hug, he backs off, though their relationship doesn't suffer from it.

4T7KdH7.jpg

Amena goes to peer through the window for a while. She can see the prison from her home, and does a cheer when she thinks about the ones locked up in there... Prison is where they belong, and though she had no say in what happened at the trial, she was always a strong advocate for them having the strictest punishment possible.. Of course, it wasn't known from the start, or she might have been relieved from the case, but she was also personally involved in it, too...

IF0RBxI.jpg

She is not the least bit shy about her joy of locking bad guys up...

kkt7KZw.jpg

And having George safely with her in the household should bring even more joy, as she walks over to him to make funny faces. She has confided most everything in Iliana, her closest friend, and she is now as well very happy for both Amena and George.

SNmsPl0.jpg

"That soup Bebe brought was really spicy, I need water! Lots of it and quick!"

UJTzCHO.jpg

After everyone had eaten atleast two full meals each, it was time to sit down and watch tv, to Bebes great annoyance, seeing as how she is a proud member of the Sunset Valley Luddite society and generally holds the belief that watching tv numbs and dumbs the mind.. "A stupid kind of forcefed entertainment... what happened to reading books?"

UfT16GC.jpg

Bebe had no interest in sticking around as everyone gathered around the idiot box, so she thanks Amena for inviting her over and says she had a good time, though, before she heads out the door as the first one to leave for the night.

N1AmAKy.jpg

Amena is now in the kitchen cleaning up the dishes, when George has caught on to VJ being a criminal and clearly shows his disapproval..

SwPkuBD.jpg

George then sits down to watch the kids channel, and Leighton tries to block his view by giving flowers to Iliana...

TbI2nPW.jpg

VJ for once has a point that it's rude of them to do so when people are trying to watch tv, but they don't seem to care much. ;)

YnWvzNl.jpg

Iliana shouts a few mild obsceneties (there are kids present so she holds back..) at VJ telling him to mind his own business, before she heads home.. It was getting late and VJ and Leighton also said it was time to go home, and Amena decided to practice her cooking skills by making a mac and cheese.

rcWZEiu.jpg

Both her and Georges belly were already full, so it wasn't because they needed to eat..

0dvvcJn.jpg

She left the mac and cheese out on the bench to turn bad during the night, before George went up to her and told her a funny story about the one time he caught a jellyfish with his bare hands....supposedly. ;)

3CdRF4a.jpg

Then its bedtime and Amena offers to read him a bedtime story from the level 1 handiness book. She is ambitious not only on her behalf, but also on behalf of George, and if she can teach him some skills through storytelling, then why not? George appears to be entertained by this fascinating story about the hammer that wanted to upgrade the toilet before falling asleep...

e8tTntm.jpg

Nighty night. ;)

M4ukgVL.jpg
    Post edited by Sprottenham on
    th1das9.png
  • Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member
    edited April 2022
    Another Post and Another Little One!
    I know, but being in this game is like the Song That Never Ends! Sorry for hogging the thread. :blush:

SIMSELVES 2.18

Week 2, Friday, part 5

Emmaline Simself and Janie Preston-Burton were both at Mick's Master Karaoke. It was dead, so they both decided to leave.
    c4e74b_9cfce8a35f8e4c2fa11ac33baa042c91~mv2.jpg

Jennifer Hanover-Wallis has a cute maternity top.
    c4e74b_f655d90c5a7c436b8e97648b361657d5~mv2.jpg

Cheri Nash has learned the Social Networking skill.
    c4e74b_5ffeff2a91c34507a8c5aad121262878~mv2.jpg
    c4e74b_bd7abe8a0ddf42899755cdfb351d125c~mv2.jpg

Tiffani Strong has sold a falcon at the consignment store for §1365.
    c4e74b_d6a44de01f024f51a4fe71062c9c0759~mv2.jpg

Sugar Tee is playing the Racing Game. Cami Kat is reading "Core Coed Curriculum". Tiffani Strong is chatting with someone. Bekkasan Sim is reading "Murder in Pleasantview".
    c4e74b_b8b9bca482cc4260b584236dd24466b6~mv2.jpg

Josh Black-Tanner has been promoted to Ballot Counter.
    c4e74b_c71e62321fab4b789c12e78694f9a782~mv2.jpg

I went to check to see if Janie Preston-Burton has had her baby and found her impaled by the door! :open_mouth:
    c4e74b_e529bffff2794f10a0f90f9925ee0c6e~mv2.jpg

She decided to lift some weights.
    c4e74b_576d31634ca2421a808d3595c81e87f7~mv2.jpg

Sam Fin-Beckett and his wife Hemera Fin-Beckett were also working out at the gym.
    c4e74b_7f4856696c0045feb21209b6b28b5c87~mv2.jpg

He gave her flowers!
    c4e74b_7181c8eebbf54b2091654820beea0628~mv2.jpg

And it almost seems as if he can see what she is thinking...
    c4e74b_63da6fb849344531ae1f68c206a3ba70~mv2.jpg

...because the next thing he did was this!
    c4e74b_049788a0d6ed404da73a651c5f18c585~mv2.jpg

And it's freakout time at the Kat household. Sugar Tee is in labor.
    c4e74b_a0af888d29c44429af6b3c055ffa1596~mv2.jpg
    c4e74b_c779df4ada594dd4af5bf100e4db8066~mv2.jpg
    c4e74b_51e1fc72fe5444e6975b056d50ff82db~mv2.jpg
    c4e74b_9d6df27d2f5c46698a717655e2f1d091~mv2.jpg
    c4e74b_49e075ae3aa94760837ace7ccca4fe2c~mv2.jpg

Meet Cynnamon Tee!
    c4e74b_0d5f6a055d3a4dad91c6d4241908c61a~mv2.jpg

Cynnamon Tee, daughter of Craig Clarson & Sugar Tee.
    Born: Week 2, Day 6
    Sign: Sagittarius
    Favorites: Rock, Chili Con Carne, Aqua
    Traits: Artistic, Perceptive

@emorrill @king_of_simcity7 @KevinL5275 @MamaSimTee @mailin32 @bekkasan @Hemera123

* Edited to correct story numbers. Week 2 should have started with 2.0 and increased by one for each post during week 2 (not gone to 3.1, 4.1, etc :lol: )
    Post edited by texansky on
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Last Baby Due (and last post) for a Little While

SIMSELVES 2.19

Week 2, Friday, part 6

Janie Preston-Burton is in labor in the gym parking lot. And there is a paparazzi in the background!
    c4e74b_bcd24577a70246b4b7f683caf66078e8~mv2.jpg

Who has now decided to come closer, freak out, and then go home?
    c4e74b_b4948f4e1d8d44fbaa2e64313346c0b9~mv2.jpg

And then Janie decided to drive herself home for the birth.
    c4e74b_6222390d97074b4ea189bfd7b9d68a87~mv2.jpg
    c4e74b_dc314f592a8541d4b59a42344de79adf~mv2.jpg

Instead of going inside, she heads for the flower bed.
    c4e74b_973a902174e74f5d8fb437b05ad1ee8c~mv2.jpg
    c4e74b_de1dd7cd6501473eadc00192018f3d52~mv2.jpg
    c4e74b_2143af1986c843b0b8afcd29d16effee~mv2.jpg

Meet Chadd Preston-Burton!
    c4e74b_476310a17f99451fa00c4fed95afe00e~mv2.jpg

A better picture taken later:
    c4e74b_ed449a5d6dde4ca7b470057a60c5b3a7~mv2.jpg

Chadd Preston-Burton, son of Ross & Janie Preston-Burton.
    Born: Week 2, Day 6 (at 23:58)
    Sign: Aries
    Favorites: Dark Wave, Mac and Cheese, Red
    Traits: Loner, Brave

Janie! Chadd is not a plant Sim!
    c4e74b_3397b2fb8a04488baf9014b93f864201~mv2.jpg

Well, there is only one crib. I guess I have to switch to their household and rectify that.
    c4e74b_d9a80d4bc84e4be998c91ce2c330b508~mv2.jpg
    c4e74b_e6a24645fc4c4b41b97e854cc42aa838~mv2.jpg
    c4e74b_7625b6445e9d40e796994791983e58e3~mv2.jpg

Safely tucked into his new crib. Janie was going outside to investigate strange lights when my game crashed, so she didn't get abducted after all. :smile: (I had saved just before this, so the only thing I had to redo was putting the little fella into his crib.)
    c4e74b_faa4dd21c65f41efa34a4d764cca1703~mv2.jpg

Danette Pelly, sister to Trenton Stanford, just celebrated a birthday and is now a child.
    c4e74b_6839d974eeb94b78b2b8221fcd43451c~mv2.jpg
    c4e74b_735ba8664a8c45c79ed97cab433fcf13~mv2.jpg

Emmaline has learned the Athletic skill.
    c4e74b_6cdc6ff409d942c5b91a78d14cd5f532~mv2.jpg

Well, I guess Sprotten Sprottenham chose Alouette Bird. She is now his partner.
    c4e74b_c6ecb6625cf8420590429248d0f942db~mv2.jpg

Josh Black-Tanner! What are you doing?
    c4e74b_bb27f91799d94dfe83f1a340dbe0ca62~mv2.jpg

Happenings Around Town (most are already listed above):
    c4e74b_c8941eb55ffc4d96a363dff85cc1be34~mv2.jpg

The following Sims increased their Athletic skill in the gym on Friday:
    Jazlyn Parrott, Sam Fin-Beckett, Josie Vulpis-Pinkerton, Hemera Fin-Beckett, Hailey Shepherd, and Emmaline Simself

Hemera Fin-Beckett was training Hailey Shepherd.

The friendship between Vallari Chandra and Nikkei Simmer is fading.

@king_of_simcity7 @emorrill @Sprottenham @Zinniavanilla @Hemera123 @Nikkei_Simmer

* Edited to correct story numbers. Week 2 should have started with 2.0 and increased by one for each post during week 2 (not gone to 3.1, 4.1, etc :lol: )
    Post edited by texansky on
  • Options
    Oh dangit, I chose the stalker, oh well, haha.. maybe she isn't so bad.. :P
    th1das9.png
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Haven't really been in the mood to play The Sims 3 recently, but my team are fourth in the League; they have five games left to play, one against our rivals. The good news is that one of our defenders is back from injury and we managed to beat Chelsea and Manchester United in one week. Basically the Top Four Race will be going down to the wire
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options

Well, guys and gals, I'm going out for a night on the town, so there won't be any more posts on the Simselves until I play the game again. I have a new link in my signature to the Simselves Challenge on The Legacy Report blog. It only has the older posts from 2017 and an updated cast of characters. I added information on all the born-in-game babies as well.

Maybe I'll play Christian and Loni for a little while, or spend massive amounts of time trying to update my Forsythe Legacy Family Challenge so I can post updates here again for that story.

Have fun all, and I hope you enjoyed my Simselves stories thus far.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    @texansky - Awwww. Dion is cute. I wonder what Nikkei_Simmer did to become unpopular but guess he did.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer
    When it says two Sims are unpopular, typically it means those two specific Sims are drifting apart in their friendship with one another. It took me a while to figure that out based on notifications and summaries.
  • Options
    @Sleepstar
    I wish your team the best of luck!
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Everyone seemed to have disappeared again.:Boards are rather slow.
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    edited April 2022
    I was playing my werewolf Link, and his genie brother Henry from my old save with August and Eddy, and they inspired me to play more occults from Sims 3. I remember trying mermaids in Sims 3 before, but on my old computer or when my game wasn't running properly or something, and so I made a Mermaid in Aurora Skies. Her name is Kiona, I made her to be a sister to my sim Sofia, so she looks similar to Sofia but with noticeable differences.

This is Sofia:
    51974880949_6f12d0082a_o.jpg

Versus Kiona
    52025229774_ec4598f7f8_o.jpg

52025229709_48b6974ab2_o.jpg
    52025014423_6cac9016b2_o.jpg
    52024979836_fe205596e9_o.jpg
    52023941307_08f122374b_o.jpg
    52023941297_9dc0593cc4_o.jpg

Even though she lives close enough to walk to that lake, I still made sure to give her her own pool, with a waterfall to play in.
    52023941172_539817cddb_o.jpg
    52024979996_fc09802b4a_o.jpg
    52025014588_87f0b51674_o.jpg
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @Brandontaylor thank you for all of your comments.

I've been having a stressful and busy time over the past few days and haven't had much time for sims. Haven't loaded the game some days. But I do have a few screen shots I haven't posted yet so thought I'd use this post to do a catch up.

I left off aging up toddlers and making their Imaginary Friends real and giving them all makeovers when they started the Child stage of their lives.

There are lots of screenshots of sims hidden under the spoilers

Firstly, mostly the Oxleys
    The Oxley household from Moonlight Falls, now living in Twikkii Island.

Here is Phil Oxley at home eating birthday cake with one of his children.
    Eating-Birthday-Cake.jpg

No hair on the child indicates to me she is Olive just after aging up and before her makeover.

Olive with hair after her makeover.
    Olive-Oxley001.jpg

I had some problems loading screenshots to postimg so had to stop posting them at this point. Now I'll try to continue from this point. I hope I can work out who everyone is now as it's been a while since I got the screen shots. Lucky I've got my spreadsheet to refer to.

I've been sending some of the young sims off to do classes while others are completing tasks at home.

Phil Oxley got added to my game twice so I renamed the second copy of him Eddie Oxley and Eddie is married to Chris. Chris and Eddie have two children who have been toddlers waiting for my attention for several real life years. They are Wayne and Jane. I just aged them up to child after sending them to the household of Tina and Will Flower with their son Lydell who has also just aged up after spending a really long time as a toddler. I turned this Flower household into a temporary boarding school and sent a lot of the uneducated young sims there to get their skills together before returning them to their own homes.

Rowan Oxley is the imaginary friend made real of Wayne Oxley. Wayne is Jane's older brother if you remember them from their time at the boarding school as toddlers.

I sent Rowan off to do a class - probably fishing class. Much later I found him playing catch with Freya Flower. Freya is the Imaginary Friend made real belonging to Stephanie Flower, she is one of Nate Flower's daughters. I posted details of the Nat Flower household in an earlier post.

Freya-Flower-And-Rowan-Oxley001.jpg

I sent Rowan home as it was getting late.

I'm now resorting to looking up baby names for these imaginary friends made real. I try to give them a new name starting with the first letter of the name they had as imaginary friend dolls.

Olive Oxley is Phil's daughter seen eating cake with her father in the pic above. Phil's wife is Gloria Flower, a fairy. All three of their children are werewolves like Phil.

Olive Oxley's imaginary friend was named Patches. When she became real I named her Piper.

Here is Piper Oxley after her makeover.
    Piper-Oxley.jpg

Piper-Oxley002.jpg

Piper is Olive's Imaginary Friend made real.

I remembered I had not made Lydell Flower's Imaginary Friend real so returned to that Flower household as I felt I should get rid of all of the dolls before moving on the finalise Cake Island. There are only a couple of households left for me to fix here in Twikkii Island. But that meant I still had quite a few children to teach their child skills to and there might be a few toddlers who still need to read books and learn toddler skills. So I made this Flower household into a sort of pretend boarding school and moved toddlers and children with dolls to be made real in with the Flowers.

More Oxleys plus a few others
    I aged up Jane Oxley and eventually gave her a makeover.

Jane-Oxley001.jpg

Jane-Oxley002.jpg

Jane was born in game to Eddie and Chris Oxley so I left her facial features alone. In this instance, I just gave her new hair. I may have changed some of her outfits as well as some of the outfits the game gave her were not quite what I wanted for her. She's a werewolf.

Here are a few of the children. I have placed a toy oven for them to do their cooking skill and they have a play table too.

The doll is Jane Oxley's doll named Bo bo. That's Jane cooking at the toy oven before I gave her a makeover. The boy walking away with a plate in his hand is Rowan Oxley, Wayne's IF made real, and the one sitting with the curly blonde hair is Patrick Flower, Lydell's IF made real. Not sure who is holding court. Probably it is Lydell but it could be Wayne Oxley but is probably Max Webb.

Bobo-And-Children.jpg

Bobo-And-Children002.jpg

Bo bo made real in CAS before makeover
    Bobo-In-CAS.jpg

Here she is made over and now named Barbara
    Barbara-Bobo.jpg

Barbara and Julian playing with blocks. Julian is an IF made real too. He belonged to Max Webb. Of course I moved Max and Julian into this household to learn child skills. Max's parents are Dave and Edith Webb. He now has a baby brother Gareth. I posted about the Webb household a few days ago. They moved from Moonlight Falls to Twikkii Island.
    Barbara-And-Julian-Playing-With-Blocks.jpg

Here is Barbara and Rowan Oxley cooking. Rowan is Wayne Oxley's IF made real.
    Barbara-And-Rowan-Oxley-Cooking.jpg

And this is Jane Oxley, Barbara's previous owner.
    Rowan-Oxley003.jpg

The Hayes-Barram household.
    I had added a group of sims to my game and found one of them was a duplicate of Marcie who is married to Marty Hansen (the ex-husband of Patience). I renamed the copy of Marcie Moira Hayes and then went through a complicated process of making 6 ghosts. Two of the ghosts were Marcie's deceased parents, two were Moira's deceased parents and the final pair where the grandparents Marcie and Moira shared. Thereby I managed to make Marcie and Moira cousins. I don't think I'll put myself through that again.

I left Moira to do her own thing and she lived alone and was in the Investigator Career. She seemed to be doing well in that career. Then I realised she was getting close to becoming an elder and had no family yet. So I decided to give her some instant babies. I picked a male sim randomly from the list provided. He was Alf Fields. Alf is the brother of Ted Fields because I accidentally added a second copy of Ted to the game and renamed him Alf. Ted is an ex-partner of Patience.

Moira had two instant sons with Alf as the father. At that point Alf and Moira hadn't met each other but Alf seemed to know they were his sons and used to drop in to visit them. Alf was a very young YA at the time. I had another YA male sim named William Barram. I again gave Marcie two instant babies and chose William to be their father. This resulted in two girls. Marcie and William seemed to hit it off and he moved in with her and the babies. I think she needed help with four instant babies suddenly turning up at her place.

I posted earlier about losing a child in Sunlit Tides and managing to go back to an earlier save and used Porter mod to add him back into his family. Well this is that family. I moved the household from Sunlit Tides to Twikkii Island. Alf, the father of two of the children, was moved from Sunlit Tides to Twikkii Island as well so he is still able to see his sons.

I didn't do much with any of Moira's four children. When I moved them to Twikkii Island I found Alice, her eldest daughter had already aged up to teen.

Alice-Barram001.jpg

I took Alice into CAS and Stylist and gave her new skin and clothes but left her face and hair alone. She was born in game to Moira and William.

Alice had an imaginary friend named Puzzle in her inventory. She turned it real. I gave Puzzle a makeover and she became Pia.

Alice-Barram-And-Puzzle001.jpg

This is Pia.
    Pia-Barram001.jpg

Donald Fields is the eldest of Moira's sons and he aged up to teen automatically as soon as I arrived in Sunlit Tides to collect them.

Donald-Fields001.jpg

Donald-Fields002.jpg

Donald had an imaginary friend named Jelly Bean. Jelly Bean became real and turned into Jonah.

Jelly Bean
    Jelly-Bean-Fields.jpg

Jelly Bean becoming Jonah
    Jelly-Bean-Jonah-Fields001.jpg

Jonah-Fields001.jpg

Jonah
    Jonah-Fields002.jpg

Donald's younger brother, Alf jnr, is the child who went missing and I found him in an earlier save.

Here is Alf with his imaginary friend Boinky.

Alf-And-Boinky-Fields.jpg

Alf jnr aged up to teen two days after Donald did. I hope I managed to get him to do his child skills before he aged up. I'm pretty sure I did.

Here is Alf jnr as a teen. He was born in game so I didn't change his facial features or hair colour.
    Alf-Fields-As-Teen.jpg

Alf's Boinky became Breanna
    Breanna-Boinky-Fields.jpg

The youngest child of this household is Lucy. She is still a child.

Here is Lucy after I gave her some new hair and clothes. She was born in game so no attempt was made to alter her features or hair colour. She did get a new skin. I don't like the ring around the neck that a lot of the EA skins have and most of the custom skins don't have that problem in my game.
    Lucy-Barram001.jpg

Lucy's imaginary friend was Jelly Bean. Here is Lucy with Jelly Bean before I took Lucy into Stylist.
    Lucy-Barram-And-Jelly-Bean001.jpg

Lucy-Barram-And-Jelly-Bean002.jpg

Jelly-Bean-Barram-In-CAS.jpg

Jelly Bean became Joyce who didn't want to get her picture taken. But I persevered and finally got something to show you.
    Joyce-Jelly-Bean002.jpg

Joyce-Jelly-Bean001.jpg

Here are a few group shots of the imaginary friends and other members of this Hayes-Barram-Fields household.

Lucy, Puzzle, Alice and Joyce
    Lucy-Puzzle-Alice-Joyce-Barram001.jpg

Breanna and Jonah Fields
    Breanna-And-Jonah-Fields.jpg

Breanna Fields
    Breanna-Boinky-Fields.jpg

Jonah and Breanna Fields
    Jonah-And-Breanna-Fields.jpg

Alice, Breanna and Alf
    Alice-Breanna-Alf.jpg

The teens were all arriving home from the prom.

The scariest household for me to move from Sunlit Tides was the Doweling household. Now I think this household was the one most likely to be causing problems with saving in Sunlit Tides.
    Those of you who have been reading my posts for years may remember a huge wedding I set up for Heather and Duncan. Heather is Patience's daughter. The second born to Patience and Marty Hansen. So Heather should be an Adult now, almost an elder but Duncan gave her a Young Again Potion - or maybe she made it for herself. So she's a young adult again.

I'll just throw in one pic from their wedding.
    HwD053.jpg

This couple did a lot of travelling. So their house was packed full of stuff they brought home with them. They also had a huge garden and lots of decor items.

Then there was the sim bot Heather made. And the mummy they got by putting copic jars into a sarcophagus. It turns out that mummy and sim bot lived together in the house for real life years and I only just discovered they were terrified of each other.

Apart from Heather and Duncan and Ryan (the Simbot) and Nayr Perasonotep (the mummy) there was Heather's son she had with her Imaginary Friend way back. Since Heather had her young again potion she's a young adult but her son is an adult. His name is Perry Hansen and he is a pyromaniac. I did some research and it appears that children of imaginary friends often get this trait. Then there are the toddlers. Duncan and Heather had a son, David and Duncan got some DNA from a sim in France and cloned her. Plus, of course, Patience's last partner, Christopher Steel. Christopher and Patience visited Heather and Duncan once and when it came time for them to return to Legacy Island III Christopher refused to go so he stayed with Heather and Duncan. I went to have a look at Legacy Island III expecting to find another version of Christopher there but he wasn't. I think Patience's flirting with so many other sims must have made him want to run away from her. So he stayed with Heather, Duncan, Perry, Ryan, Nayr, David and Jolena and the two dogs in a house that was overfull of stuff and harvestables.

I moved them and most of their stuff in two moves. Then I moved Christopher out to live on his own. I noticed the terror that happened when Ryan and Hayr came near each other and moved them into separate houses but they ended up next door to each other. Later I found the game had moved one of them to another house that was a long way away from the other one. I think it was Ryan that moved.

I got Perry to make his imaginary friend real and then moved them out together. That left only Heather, Duncan, David and Jolena with the two dogs in the original household. Hopefully the game will cope better with this arrangement. They don't have a garden in their new home but they do have a lot of their stuff.

David's imaginary friend was Lucky and Lucky became Leo.
    David-And-Leo.jpg

Jolena's imaginary friend was Wiggles and Wiggles became Walter.
    Walter-And-Jolena001.jpg

And here's Perry
    Perry-Hansen.jpg
    He was born in game so I just gave him a skin. I think he kept his original hair.

Perry's imaginary friend was Lucky and Lucky became Lydia.
    Lydia-Hansen.jpg

I don't usually change the traits of the imaginary friends becoming real unless I really don't like them. But in this instance I changed a couple of Lydia's traits to make her and Perry compatible and moved them in a house together. Hopefully they'll end up getting married by the game. He is the son of an imaginary friend and a human. She is an imaginary friend made real. It might be interesting if they decide to start a family together.

Finally, this is the Koffi family. Also known as the family of imaginary friends.

I moved them from Sunlit Tides and move them into their original house that I'd saved to my library for them.

This is an interesting little family.

Bob Koffi is the first imaginary friend I ever made real. I was so excited. I'd never seen it happen before. Bob's original owner was Percy Koffi. Percy is the son of Patience and Gobias Koffi. Percy is the father of Eric who will be roaming the worlds on adventures with his sister Susanne and their friend Oscar of Oscar's Teen Years video series. It is just possible Eric and co might visit this household at some stage of the series.

Here is Bob Koffi. Just add an o the the end of his name to get his original name before he became real.

BobKoffi.jpg

If you've been watching the videos and reading my previous posts you will know that Patience's daughter, Haley, married her half-brother's imaginary friend made real. Well Bob was originally married to Haley. They had a baby together and Haley made a plumbot while they were married and living together. Then suddenly, while I was playing another household, I discovered Haley had moved out. She wasn't happy with Bob apparently and she went to live with Gobias Koffi. Now I was a bit surprised about this because Gobias was the father of Haley's half-brother, Percy. And Bob was Percy's imaginary friend made real. Patience and Gobias had never been married to each other but they did have five children together.

Haley stayed with Gobias until he finally died of old age and they had four children together. She now lives with her new husband in Lucky Palms and she has had lots more children. Some with her husband, but she seems to like Shark Racket too and occasionally has another baby with him. I've lost count of how many she has now but we will see Eric, Susanne and Oscar staying with her household at some point during the video series.

Now, Harry is the son Haley and Bob had together.

Harry is the first time I knew an imaginary friend could be born in game. Harry is an imaginary friend. And Harry got an imaginary friend doll in his inventory when he was a baby.

Harry is a teen. I was going to age him up to Young Adult as he's been a teen for a long time but then decided to keep him and his imaginary friend made real in this household for a while longer. They are in the bottom basement of their home watching Harry's step mother play the drums.

Harry and Ronan are enjoying the music
    Harry-And-Ronan-Enjoying-The-Music.jpg

Harry and Ronan spun into their toy form for a few minutes to demonstrate they are both imaginary friends. Harry was born as an imaginary friend and Ronan is Harry's imaginary friend doll made real.
    Harry-And-Ronan-In-Toy-Form.jpg

Then they spun back into their Sim form.
    Harry-And-Ronan-Koffi.jpg

Kitty Koffi is playing the drums. She is pulling a bit of a face here. I have some very pretty pics of her as a bride when she married Bob.
    Kitty-Koffi001.jpg

I made Kitty as a single sim for one of my households of 8 unrelated sims and added her to the game. She and Bob met and decided to marry without any input from me.

I noticed Bob is an extreme example of a family oriented sim. He took wonderful care of Harry when they were alone together. I often saw the pair of them around town together. Most sims leave their toddlers home alone when they go out. But when Bob wasn't working he and was out around town he was always carrying Harry when Harry was still a toddler. When Harry aged up to child he'd walk with his father when they were not home.

Then when Bob was committed to Kitty I hadn't played them for ages and was playing Sally Bartlett. I wanted to get Bob to have a baby with Sally but he absolutely refused to cooperate. So I gave them an instant baby, Tina.

Tina was raised by Bob and Kitty. She is also an imaginary friend who received an imaginary friend doll when she was a baby. Tina made her imaginary friend real and here she is with Rowena. They spun into their toy form as well just to show you they can.

Riley Koffi about to become Rowena
    Riley-Koffi001.jpg

Riley-Koffi002.jpg

Tina-And-Rowena-Bartlett001.jpg

Tina-And-Rowena-Bartlett002.jpg

Tina-And-Rowena-Bartlett003.jpg

The girls did all of their child skills together.
    Tina-And-Rowena-Cooking.jpg

Because Tina is a daughter of Sally, she has several half-brothers and half-sisters. One of her half-sisters was at the boarding school in Moonfall Island and if you watched the recent Oscar's Teen Years videos you will have seen her there. She is Kirsten Faulks.
    KirstenFaulks.jpg

After Bob and Kitty were married they had a baby girl together. She was still a toddler and I managed to get her to learn her toddler skills and read her toddler books before aging her up to child. She then turned her imaginary friend real. I was a little disappointed to discover Katy is not an imaginary friend. She's just a human sim. Katy's doll was named Patterns and she became Poppy after her makeover.

Patterns
    Patterns-Koffi001.jpg

Here is Katy with her father just after she aged up to child.
    Katy-And-Bob-Koffi001.jpg

Here is Katy with Poppy.
    Katy-And-Poppy002.jpg

Katy-And-Poppy003.jpg

Katy-And-Poppy004.jpg

Katy-And-Poppy00.jpg

I'm trying to make the imaginary friends look a bit different so Poppy's features are a bit of an experiment.
    Poppy-Patterns-Koffi.jpg

And here is Plum, the family Plumbot that Haley made.

Plum001.jpg

I was surprised to see a Plumbot swimming
    Plum-Koffi-Swimming.jpg

And that's it. All caught up for now. I still have to have a look at Cake Island.

• Options
    Screenshot-109.jpg
    Lucifer: What's the matter? Can't sleep?
    Molly turned around to find lucifer descending the staircase.She was
    curious as to what was up there, but it seems he is blocking the way.

Screenshot-110.jpg
    Lucifer: Perhaps I should make you some tea to help you sleep.
    The kind that works rather well on humans, you may never wake up.
    Molly: :neutral:
    Lucifer: Then I suggest you go back to bed.There is nothing up
    these stairs that concerns a human.

Screenshot-113.jpg
    Molly: I need your help, Mammon.
    Mammon: Lemme guess, you got caught by lucifer, trying to go up them
    stairs and you want old mammon here to spill the beans on what's up there?
    You know what the best way to get info from me is?
    Molly: Money?
    Mammon: Bingo, good old fashioned money, about 20,000 grimm....just kidding
    Even for that I won't say, because I frankly don't know and don't care...What
    you need is to distract to Lucifer and that's easy...Music...and one specific kind.
    He's been dying to get his hands on Levi's Director Edition Soundtrack of the Seven Lords.
    Convince Levi to loan it you and then start playing it.Luci will go a scampering.
    Molly: Thanks Mammon, guess your good for something.
    Mammon: WAAA...Why you go and say it like that!

Screenshot-119.jpg
    Levi: Why in the devildom would I loan you my director's edition TSL soundtrack?!
    You might break it or lose it!
    Molly: Its important, please levi?
    Levi: No....not unless you prove to me you are a true TSL FAN, by beating me in
    a TSL trivia competition.
    Molly: You can't be serious!
    Levi; Guess you don't need it.
    Molly: Alright, alright deal.

Screenshot-121.jpg
    Mammon: So you say he will loan it to ya if you beat him? Good luck
    with that.
    Molly: I heard you know a thing or two about this movie series...Tutor me?
    Mammon: WAAA? No way! I ain't being seen hanging with a human.
    Molly: -holds out 100.00 bill.
    Mammon: I mean, my dear molly! Of course I'll tutor you.

Screenshot-122.jpg
    Mammon and Molly spent the next 4 or 5 hours going over the script
    of all 7 films..Molly became so tired, she passed out on the couch.
    Mammon: Heh, human get tired?
    He throws a blanket over Molly.
    Mammon: Ye kind of cute when you're sleeping.

Screenshot-126.jpg
    Levi: ...How is she 3 points ahead of me! It seems like these questions
    have been rigged....AND I AM NOT LOSING TO A HUMAN.

Screenshot-127.jpg
    Levi goes into full demon form, attempting to attack Molly.
    Molly: Mammon! Help!
    Mammon: Don't you touch my human! Ah, Beel you dropped
    ice cream on the floor, and I slipped...
    Lucifer: LEVI! DOWN!
    Levi: Yelp!!!

Screenshot-128.jpg
    Lucifer: Now you said you wouldn't cause any violence, I think you
    need to be punished levi.If you ever try to lay a finger on one of
    our exchange students again, I'll tie you to the ceiling.Do you hear me?
    Levi: Yelp...Sorry...
    Molly: How about we say its a draw...
    Mammon: Probably a smart idea...

• Options
    Since I don’t have a computer to play Sims with I spent time organizing our room. I can see floor! 😁
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    @texansky Thank you. We're only two points in front of fifth, and the fifth-place team hasn't registered a shot on target in their last few games, considering that a week ago the "Top Four Race" was almost over for us after successive league defeats.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @texansky An Amon Amarth shirt?? I haven't listened to them in about 1000 years, but Amon Amarth is great! :smiley:

Remember when I said I'd be back in 5 years? Well it's been 5 years, if you can believe it! Anyhoodle, I got an inch to convert stuff. I broke one of the things, but the other one ended up coming out to be like one of the best things I've converted, so that's pretty great. It's a swimsuit, so not the most impressive thing but hey be nice to me, I'm fragile.

Anyway, I went in game to get pics and decided Yasmine was going to be my model for this one. Which ended with me giving her a little makeover and taking a million more pics than I needed because I love her. She's my favorite. Please don't tell the others. :fearful: So here's a pic spam. :wink:

apSIuwQ.png

i2opzp4.png

O8wIaXL.png

pqi68pv.png

sCmXGFZ.png

Here's the link to my blog post if you wanna get a better look at the swimsuit and download! :3 Yasmine isn't for sale :angry:
    https://iplumbot.blogspot.com/2022/04/house-party-to-ts3-rachels-swimsuit.html
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Chapter 17.2 – Lake Onebega – December 2022 – Supernatural Art: part I.

As the seasons change and the year moves on, it's time to head to the mountains for our sims at university...

qq4DA6Y.jpg

Inges notes:

Since I went to bed so early yesterday, I woke up fully rested in the middle of the night. I don't think to many would be up at this hour, and I was feeling lucky, so I wanted to go to the Findeisen laundromat to have a go at making a wall painting.

Drcsrvg.jpg

But as I walked around the corner to the area in the back and saw the sign on the wall, well..

Mvwfo2u.jpg

..who knows, the camera might not have been on, or maybe it was just a sign, because I didn't see the camera anywhere, but I wasn't willing to make that gamble.. I wasn't feeling that lucky..

rDknKnU.jpg

..so I ran over to the wall behind the grocery store instead. It was already a popular, and somewhat legal, graffiti wall. A little boring, but it was my safest bet...

P4qsYod.jpg

I was very pleased with my little painting as I went home and back to bed before Oliver Freddy woke up, so that he wouldn't even notice I had been out..

jI12Lsf.jpg

Oliver Freddys notes:

EPGKyCY.jpg

When I woke up Inge was still sleeping, even though she probably went to bed a lot earlier than me yesterday. She must have been really tired to sleep this much! Well, anyway, our exams are coming up soon, so I went downstairs to reread my book for the supernatural phenomena course.

sbQ3mSp.jpg

An interesting, but heavily disputed course. I'm not sure what to believe, and the books really doesn't conclude that the supernatural exists, as there is a great lack of evidence that would pass the rigorous filters of science. My favourite chapter from this book is chapter 12, "The theory of the coloured doors", which in short says that the supernaturals live in their own dimensions and the only way to reach them is to go through doors of different colours, but as always, evidence is sparse, and nobody appears to know how to reach these doors yet.. It would appear that just getting to such a door, much less passing through it, would require tremendous amounts of energy, something which only the most powerful of the supernaturals can posess.... The book speculates that one would have to be a Supreme Angel or Demon to be able to pass through any of these doors at will... its fascinating, but also a little scary...

siTGjcP.png

An old picture of Oliver Freddys grandmother as an adult, in an argument with something unseen.
    This picture is a screenshot from an early video I made. In the early days (before I knew about this forum..) I didn't think of sharing anything about them, so recording videos of my sims was my preferred way of capturing them, as opposed to taking screenshots. The soundtrack thing is because I added music to the video, because it took me a while to figure out that the default setting in the game was to record videos without sound, and I didn't want a silent video.. (and because the video is uploaded to youtube... somewhere.. :P )

I'm sure grandma would have an idea or two here, she has sometimes said that demons come to her and that she can have conversations with them.. and sure enough, sometimes I feel like something is there and wants to talk to me as well. I try to talk to it, but so far it has been to vague and "far away" for me to understand any of what it supposedly says... I have heard mom talk to someone too sometimes when she's in the bathroom, usually shouting to be left alone, but whenever I ask her about it, she gets that serious look on her face and says she was just on the phone with someone..

AQ6En6p.jpg

Well, anyway, after reading, it was time to run off to my lecture for today, where we would deal with more earthly matters and rehearse the bones of the human skeleton..

Continues in spoiler:
    zsw2rs2.png

I wonder if these angels or demons also have bones like us, or if there is any difference? Well, they can't be excactly the same, because supposedly they have wings and can fly, so there's gonna have to be some extra bones and joints there somehow..
    I have to find the path to where it all begins....

nqu1xFP.jpg

Inges notes:
    ...to teach the world my supernatural art.
    When I woke up again I thought it was time to do some tidying up.. People are so sloppy around here, leaving their clothes all over the place... then I sat down to watch the cooking channel in our room for a while.

FS9d947.jpg

Oh, I have always enjoyed the cooking channel, and I want to be the best cook I can be, no more beign a loser, no more burnt waffles! So afraid of what you might think....
    Its going to help me with the exam to, because cooking fine cuisine is an artform to, according to some..

Narrators notes:
    Yeah, just now I noticed that having an art student watch tv actually increases their academic score.. in additon to bettering the cooking skill, learning new recipies and increasing the fun motive..win, win, win. This is perfect for Inge being a couch potato and an art student. ;)

pbJWdXY.jpg

Inges notes:
    They did something new on the cooking channel today, they put mushrooms in an omelette, and it looked so good! Why haven't I thought of that before? I wonder what more I could put in an omelette? I wanted to keep watching, but I had to get up from the couch to go to my lecture. I didn't mind, though. It looked like such a fine day. I still love it when the ground gets frosty, it looks so pretty! It shouldn't be to long before it starts snowing now, maybe!

KjPhhzU.jpg

Our lecture today was a drawing lecture. We always have one of those shortly before our exam, in a way as a final test before the.. uh, final test, where we are supposed to make a drawing from scratch , of course, that will be evaluated (and count towards the final score) at the end of the lecture. I really wanted to make the most perfect drawing so far, so I actually went 15 minutes over time. My professor got a little grumpy, but she really liked my drawing though!

Oliver Freddys notes:

5mDwmHc.jpg

After I came home from my lecture, I went to the garbage container outside to see if I found something interesting. Mom would always say this when I was younger, that a lot of treasure was found in other peoples trash, and that it's what put food on our table, so as a kid, I started looking through peoples garbage, too. It wasn't until later I understood that what she really meant, was digging for things to write articles about for her job at "The Sunset Valley Gazette".. but the habit has since stuck with me anyway. Who knows, maybe one day I'll find a golden lottery ticket?

jqvN99Q.jpg

When I was done with my little treasure hunt (I didn't find anything more interesting than a moth...) I heard the fire alarm, so I ran to the kitchen to see what was going on, and sure enough, as I expected, some 🐸🐸🐸🐸 had left his food on the stove again... That maid that I hired is sure worth his money, as he was right on the spot to put it out as I came in the door.

jSlnbC9.jpg

I was hungry, so I decided to make a salad for myself. I though it best now to make something that didn't require cooking. Not that I think I would forget my food, I'm not that absent minded, but still. Of course the fire fighter, as usual, didn't show up until after the fire had been put out, and then he was mad at me for being careless, even though I had nothing to do with it.

hcJdUfD.jpg

I wanted to get better at gardening, as that is also part of the curriculum, so I went to the library to read a book. Well there's another thing mom didn't talk much about..the downside of going through the trash, of course, is that it leaves you with nausea.. after all, the smell is quite sickening, so I had to make use of the toilet for a while, before I could get to reading...

pFI9qk5.jpg

Inges notes:
    ukphHKM.jpg

After the lecture was over and I had showed my drawing to the professor, I went home to find some salad on the kitchen bench. When someone leaves their food out like that, it's free for all, so I decided to grab a plate. It was very quiet in our dorm, as usual, everyone was out and about, so I went upstairs to our room to continue my painting of the lake.

EQZm4mR.jpg

Oliver Freddys notes:

G2Vlh0S.jpg

I got a phone call from Cora Sidwell, she was holding a bonfire party. I thanked her for the invitation, but I had to turn her down, celebrity or not, as my exam is tomorrow, and I don't want to do any partying before then!

5wvCKhV.jpg

Well, that and I wanted to do a little more research on some of the samples I have to get more scientific data to see if I could find a correlation between them, so I ran over to the Student Union again.

QYZBEYp.jpg

That turned out really well, and I was happy to have made yet another scientific discovery. The professors at the institute should be thrilled at my findings!

cVK9Ata.jpg

I was super excited, so I ran over to the Science institute as fast as I could, but it turns out they didn't share my excitement. They gave me 21 simoleons, which is a fair sum, perhaps especially since they said my data didn't have any relevance.

56aoy5N.jpg

It was getting late and a little chilly out, but I want to get an A very badly on this exam, so I sat down on a bench outside to re-read the book again.

NRt2MMJ.jpg

Narrators notes:
    As opposed to going home where there is warmth and light to do the same? :P

Inges notes:

hx1bC0B.jpg

After painting for a while, I went downstairs to watch the cooking channel just a little bit more, when Skip Taylor came and asked me how my day had been. I could tell from the way he looked at me that he was starting to have interest in me as a little more than just a friend.

EtJRjfj.jpg

I didn't want to lead him on, nor did I want to let him down, so I thought it was a good idea to do a university slogan cheer with him. He was very happy about that, and wanted to do it again, so we ended up doing the cheer twice, before I began ignoring him to continue watching tv.

cMj3G9F.jpg

I just hope he won't begin to stalk me now, I already have a boyfriend! And he should know...

g2CSr9R.jpg

Once it got dark, I wanted to do another wall painting, but I didn't want to go to far this time, so I walked outside and went just around the corner...

LRGKUoB.jpg

This spot should do. I wonder if anyone will begin to recognize my signature and know that it was me who made it? Part of me is beginning to hope so, because I think they are just getting better and better with each try!

Yly2DnG.jpg

I walked inside again to continue watching tv and found Jonathan Dirk sitting there. Unlike Skip, this guy is actually hot, even though he sometimes says the most stupid and annoying things..
    I must admit, I got a little silly there. I wanted to impress him, so I started talking about my plans of being a best-selling author illustrating my own books..

Y6Ej3VK.jpg

I am a little ashamed of this, because I was even hoping that he would lean in for a kiss, maybe just a small one.. on the cheek.. but he didn't... oh, what am I thinking...

vTJHYtT.jpg

I had to get away from him before I said or did something I would probably later regret, so I went upstairs and began scrubbing the showers in the bathroom... and then I retreated to mine and Oliver Freddys room to continue watching tv.. Noone usually disturbs me in there...

Oliver Freddys notes:

KFjwpX9.jpg

After I had read through the book for the second time today, I was seriously getting tired, so laying down on the bench right there for a nap seemed very tempting, but I knew that wasn't a very good idea, so of course, I went home instead.

RIbwJUV.jpg

When I came home Inge was in our room watching tv, so immediately turned it off and said it was bedtime. I was expecting her to get a little angry, but she didn't say a word, so I just went to bed.

Inges notes:

tic2N5M.jpg

Oliver Freddy finally came home, and I guess he must have been really tired, because he just turned off the tv and said we had to go to bed! I had watched the cooking channel for several hours already that day, so... he was probably right, and I was getting really tired, too.

nNbQVGL.jpg

He has his quirks, but he's such a sweet man, and I still know that we are going to get married and get a real place of our own once we have our degrees. I think.. oh, well, his mother is a little strange and I'm not sure if she likes me and my paintings, but... eh, I guess.. that can be sorted out... maybe..

RT2srkd.jpg

Narrators notes:

Yeah, lets hope so.... good night. ;)
    Post edited by Sprottenham on
    th1das9.png
  • Options
    Haven't seen the boards so quiet in a while.Hope everyone is okay.^_^
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @GraceyManor: hello. I'm working on re-downloading my sims3 store content again.

@Sprottenham: Hello. I have throughly enjoyed your story.

@Karritz: Hello.

@Nikkei_Simmer: Hello.

@bekkasan: Hello.

@lisasc360: Hello.

@Silverofdreams30: Hello.

@texansky: Hello.

@emorrill: Hello.

@Emily4331: Hello. Did you watch WWE Wrestlemania 38?
    :) Smile!

• Options
    @Puddinroy IdealisticUnhealthyBlowfish-size_restricted.gif 😈
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Puddinroy I did! I found it surprisingly entertaining. :smiley:
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @Puddinroy hello

@Brandontaylor thanks. Nate has had no twins. All 4 of his children are from single births. The second two are boys and there are 2 or more real life years between their births but in game they are only a few days between them. He needs one more for his wife to achieve her lifetime wish.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited April 2022
    @Puddinroy

* Waves*

Hello!

@Emily4331

Great job with the new creation!

• Options

I spent the last few days adding all of my Simselves posts to my The Legacy Report blog. You can read them all in one place now. The link is in my signature.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top