Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• cynciecyncie Posts: 4,548 Member
    Guidry: Me? I’m the original Ghostbuster. Well, actually more of a ghost Ghostbuster, now. I don’t really bust that many ghosts these days. It seems rude…since I AM a ghost… now. I should change my name to Buster. Then I could be a ghost Buster again. I’ll just go now.

What is the best festival in Sim world?
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 671 Member
    edited April 2022
    Orpheus: The geek festival! I haven’t been to one in years, but maybe Parker and I can go sometime. Eurydice and I have enough money for me to splurge on cosplay items…I’d have to buy me a sword replica and all.
    Oh,oh! Maybe she could go too! I know she isn’t really into that stuff, b- wait, we could even dress up Caloa (the cat)! We could do Aragorn and Arwen..dress Caloa up as a Warg…
    …but our niece is named Arwen..hm..
    or…Katniss and Peeta, Will and Elizabeth, Luthien and Beren, Eragon and Arya, Diana and Mathew, Clark and-
    mumbling continues

Would you consider yourself pretty?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    Norrell: Of course. Others disagree but they can go and -REDACTED-

What are your musical tastes?
    Oberon: Why, everything on The Blue Moon jukebox, of course. I believe there’s an actual link below.

What do you like to grow in your garden?
    edited April 2022
    Edella, half asleep: Children, lots of children…
    oh uh sorry, no, I don’t plant children, but my children grow flowers. I don’t help them that much since they do it themselves just fine.
    When they were younger, in the rare occasions I got sleep, they would weave their flowers into my hair (since my hair was healthy and long then). Narcissus had to put the most flowers, being both arrogant and a momma’s boy.

The flowers could stay in my hair for days. They would never mash nor wilt.

What’s your hairstyle?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Belladonna: I have long black hair swooped to the side.

What is your current ambition?
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Seamus: to become a one-man band. And to see where things are heading with Alán. He's a fairy (literally) and their reputation as tricksters is deserved, but I've also heard they're not likely to want anything lasting, particularly not with a mortal. But I'm a fool I guess, because I've started to hope and dream that he could the The One. I wish I could bridge that gap somehow. I can't go where he goes, when he goes into his fairy castle. I can't drink pollen tea. And what can he possibly want with someone like me? But I met him in the future and he came back, to be with me. So that has to mean something.

Have you ever met a fairy?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Morgyn: One of the best friends of my youth, Musette Lief, is a fair folk. She, Eldon, Esme, and myself were the best of companions when we lived in Mooncrest. Eldon is a wood elf. He and Musette eventually married and moved to the woodlands around Granite Falls. They’re expecting their first child, I hear. I rarely see any of them anymore. They all have families and I have my responsibilities in The Myst. It doesn’t matter, though. Musette is a very loyal friend. I know she’ll be there if I ever need her.

what are your favorite pastimes?
  • nightflower284nightflower284 Posts: 660 Member
    Cynaka: Writing stories and daydreaming...I still do, sometimes...
    What is your main goal Now?
    "Outside the dream world, life can be harsh, even cruel. But it is life." Auron to Tidus-FFX

MY ORIGIN ID:cth284
    edited April 2022
    Morgyn Ember: To continue uniting all supernatural beings in The Myst.

Guidry: For those of us in a different plane of existence to be fully represented in The Myst.

Oberon Lazuli: To be the bridge between the human world and the supernatural ones.

Caleb Vatore: To represent the people of Forgotten Hollow as upright citizens capable of making a contribution in The Myst... Plum. We're screwed.

Best karaoke bar?
    Eurydice: The one in San Myshuno. Orpheus and I used to go there before we were engaged. Helped him get out of his shell a lot.

What do you want to name your future children?
    cyncie wrote: »

Guidry: For those of us in a different plane of existence to be fully represented in The Myst.

Oberon Lazuli: To be the bridge between the human world and the supernatural ones.

Caleb Vatore: To represent the people of Forgotten Hollow as upright citizens capable of making a contribution in The Myst... Plum. We're screwed.

Best karaoke bar?

I hope this doesn’t come off insulting, but what is The Myst in your storyline? I’m not asking this to be rude or anything, but genuinely curious as it’s obviously really important in your story.

ZjzmtTb.jpg
    edited April 2022
    Apricus wrote: »
    Eurydice: The one in San Myshuno. Orpheus and I used to go there before we were engaged. Helped him get out of his shell a lot.

What do you want to name your future children?
    cyncie wrote: »

Best karaoke bar?

I hope this doesn’t come off insulting, but what is The Myst in your storyline? I’m not asking this to be rude or anything, but genuinely curious as it’s obviously really important in your story.

Oh, I'm not offended. I probably do spout about my story too much. I started this save over a year ago as a story of Morgyn Ember's personal journey from a young, inexperienced Spellcaster, though becoming Sage of Untamed Magic, then discovering there's even more to his story. It was set against a period of human persecution against supernatural beings of all kinds. Morgyn turned out to be a bit more than a typical Spellcaster, so he became public enemy number one. After some time on the run and failed attempts to reconcile with humans, Morgyn led the others in forming a supernatural realm, separated from the human world, called The Myst.

My current game isn't so much about just Morgyn now, but about how The Myst is developing a structure to allow inclusion for all forms of supernatural beings, plus the stories of the people of that world. Snippets of their lives are posted in the "What Happened In Your Game Today, Nonserial" thread as they occur in game. Longer stories I develop into short form writing and post in "Tales of the Myst" in the Creative section. The link is in my siggie. Because of outside obligations, I haven't posted much this year, but I hope to pick it back up this summer.

I'll pass on the question, because none of my sims are very family oriented ATM.
  • nightflower284nightflower284 Posts: 660 Member
    edited April 2022
    Cynaka: Girl; Tatiana. Boy; Tony. That's what I've named my cats

Do you have any pets? And if you do; what's their name?
    "Outside the dream world, life can be harsh, even cruel. But it is life." Auron to Tidus-FFX

MY ORIGIN ID:cth284
    Morgyn: Smudge. A cat.
    Nalani: Mango. A cat.
    Nikki: Bitsy. A cat.
    Guidry: Mayor Whiskers. A cat.
    Oberon: Mau. A cat... well, not really, but that's what he looks like.

Dogs are woefully underrepresented in my world.

What's Don Lothario been up to in your world?

Ikkanu: (Suspicious look) I don't know this 'Don Lothario' person. Why? What does he normally get up to?

What do you think of merfolk?
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Maike: "You mean merfolk are REAL? Whoa...so I've read about them, not just the cute pop culture stuff but the dark, dangerous older lore where they aren't just pretty people with fish tails. Are those legends the real story? Are YOU are merperson?"

Have you encountered beings others don't think are real?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    Etta LeBlanc: I visited the Pancakes, and that Bob is a slob. I never thought such "Yuk" Sims excisted, now I have to go home and clean up!

Are you a member of some interesting group?
    Guidry: Why yes. If you count non-corporeal beings, that is.

Jokester or prankster?
    Leoni: Both, thank you very much.

Same question.
    Kesha: As the former Sage of Mischief Magic, I recommend both.

Do you have any Llamas?

Ikkanu: No. I refuse to own anything that bites, spits or is big enough to charge at me.

What sort of creatures roam your neighbourhood?
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Ikkanu: No. I refuse to own anything that bites, spits or is big enough to charge at me.

What sort of creatures roam your neighbourhood?

Cats and dogs, plus the occasional visit from Vlad when he's really thirsty. My hubby has been a victim more than once!
    -Katherine Cole
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,658 Member
    Hannah Wilkes: Around here we have all kinds of animals. We have chickens and rabbits, but watch out, for some reason our chickens and rabbits have a bad temper. Oh and we have foxes too, at least those that live out in the countryside do. I live in the village and we have cats and dogs like everybody else. Lately, it's really weird, near midnight I keep hearing what sounds like wolves, and it sounds like they're right outside my door. But that can't be right? Wolves wouldn't come into the village, they never have before.

What could possibly be coming into the village around midnight that sounds like a wolf?
    Ikkanu (trembles): *Gulp* W-w-wild beasts are here?

Rhydia: You know what, I wouldn't be surprised if it was my sister or her boyfriend.

Leoni: We only scared that one village with wolf impressions. It's not always us.

Kio: They might just be looking for food... Um, sorry, that came out really wrong. I meant human food. I mean food cooked by humans, not humans as food! (Nervous laugh).

Have you noticed anything strange happening recently?
    edited May 2022
    (Vittora laughs quietly at the ironic conversation)

Vittora: Well, I had the humanoid version of the moon appear to me last night, but aside from that, everything is fine.

Do supernaturals scare you?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg