Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

They're already teasing about the next pack (The gurus are hinting heavily today)

Comments

• Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited April 2022
    If it's not Generations, Cars or Improved personalities & babies, then there's nothing to be excited for, personally. And yeah, at this point, these features will either come with a pack or they'll never be done.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • JunkyPoemJunkyPoem Posts: 135 Member
    Werescythe wrote: »
    My hope is for something supernatural... But seeing how Maxis literally kicked us supernatural simmers out of the car, I expect it will be another pack that I won't buy... Again. :/

But they kicked out the car too!
    Seven yrs later...
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    Dakota88 wrote: »
    Next Sunday is May 1st that means the week after next is the first week of May. I belive this is when the roadmap will get revealed.

Please now more kits.

A letter was missing, it's fixed now :p

I think kits are okay and I understand console players are happy about them as they can't use CC. But they shouldn't be released in place of SPs or GPs.

Precisely,I don't hate kits . I just want more big packs . Last year's content was lacking. We only had one stuff pack one expansion pack and one game pack last year.Than we a worry of kits that were m mostly cas or build and buy.

Yes exactly - I think they should do kits on top of their regular release schedule with GPs, EPs and SPs.
    edited April 2022
    If it's not Generations, Cars or Improved personalities & babies, then there's nothing to be excited for, personally. And yeah, at this point, these features will either come with a pack or they'll never be done.

For me it's active school gameplay with more activities for teens and kids, Generations and updated babies (like in TS Freeplay - I don't want to move the object babies we have, can do that in build mode, I just want real little Sims with genetics and clothes etc!). Would be really, really excited about those things. Generations is highly requested - also by game changers - so I think it will come at some point, and I hope it's coming this year.

I'd be kind of happy about hotels, bands and a sports GP coming with more sports our Sims can do together (like competitive sports).

I won't be excited if it's something else AGAIN. I've been waiting so long for these things, it's been 8 years now.

But if it's something else I hope it's something lots of other players wish for like occult players haven't got anything new either for a while.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member

I hope it's at least something occult players can use, they have been starved too.
    Watch it be something like StrangerVille, where occult players get nothing.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
    Gordy wrote: »

I hope it's at least something occult players can use, they have been starved too.

This is what I fear - another weird pack nobody asked for and almost no one is excited about.
  • dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    They must be due to release 2 of the bigger packs surely?
    In that case one for generations and one for occult.....give the people what they want! :)
    dogzdinner wrote: »
    They must be due to release 2 of the bigger packs surely?
    In that case one for generations and one for occult.....give the people what they want! :)

This would be great, something for everyone!
  • justice4bonehildajustice4bonehilda Posts: 185 Member

This is what I fear - another weird pack nobody asked for and almost no one is excited about.

it brought nice and needed CAS items tho
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member

it brought nice and needed CAS items tho

Yes, Strangerville also brought some nice build items too, a new career ( though I wish there were more useable career items for it ), and it also brought a nice size world for a game pack.
  • maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    I happen to like and enjoy Strangerville. I love the b/b in it, the zany characters you meet, and yes, I even love doing the quest to take care of the motherplant and return Strangerville to normal. I also plan to play with aliens who will want to save the motherplant now that my sims completed the quest. I want more occults, especially werewolves, and would love to see plantsims and mermaids, as well as ghosts (want ghosts available in CAS) be improved. Any pack that adds to my family play (human and supernatural) is welcome!
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    Someone mentioned baby shoes, and now I can't stop thinking about baby shoes, and I'll be really disappointed if it's not baby shoes. 😭
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    I happen to like and enjoy Strangerville. I love the b/b in it, the zany characters you meet, and yes, I even love doing the quest to take care of the motherplant and return Strangerville to normal. I also plan to play with aliens who will want to save the motherplant now that my sims completed the quest. I want more occults, especially werewolves, and would love to see plantsims and mermaids, as well as ghosts (want ghosts available in CAS) be improved. Any pack that adds to my family play (human and supernatural) is welcome!

I love Strangerville!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member

Well if they make a Themepark Expansion that would be awesome this Summer.
    Something must be going on cause they keep pushing their big Sims 4 Titles sale on Twitter and YouTube.
  • Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    When they came out with Vampires thats what made me buy sims 4. Maybe they should give out more info if something is going on. There might be others like me.
    Behappy1st wrote: »
    When they came out with Vampires thats what made me buy sims 4. Maybe they should give out more info if something is going on. There might be others like me.

I wish we could get better mermaids.
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Behappy1st wrote: »

I wish we could get better mermaids.

Don’t forget about the aliens!
    I have to wonder if this girl has anything to do with the Next pack cause not only is TheSims using her as their profile picture but so is some Sim Gurus.
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Hmm... Next thing we know, all the gurus will be telling us how excited they are to show us the new Get Stalked pack.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Well if this has any kind of pack relation at all it must be a pretty interesting pack... 🤔🤫
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Perhaps I lack creativity, but I cannot really match her to a pack theme. So I am more than content to continue to think it is a convenient internet troll until proven otherwise.
  • QueenSaraphineQueenSaraphine Posts: 308 Member
    Calico45 wrote: »
    Perhaps I lack creativity, but I cannot really match her to a pack theme. So I am more than content to continue to think it is a convenient internet troll until proven otherwise.

Where you lack creativity, my brain is fullblown deluxe conspiracy machine 😂

So here’s what I’ve gathered from the forum:
    Music pack, ring ring girl named “call ya maybe” something like that, looks like carly rae jepson according to some.
    A new hair that looked like another pop star, shoes. Exciting shoes could be the platforms all bands used in the 70/80s.
    Some new VA. Could be new songs the simmers are singing in their bands.

As for gameplay? Talent shows and band skills.

New scenario as a bonus from my brain:
    “Getting it back together” - a former band member seeking to reunite the band but there’s loads of drama and all band members hate each other.

SignatureSparkly.gif
    Well if this has any kind of pack relation at all it must be a pretty interesting pack... 🤔🤫

Possibly a romance pack. That could be an online dating app on her phone.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    Calico45 wrote: »
    Most likely just them getting in on a Twitter meme to try and build some goodwill with the fans after My Wedding Stories. But I can see how this could be a hint towards dragons.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017