Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rotating lot broken?

Is anyone else unable to use LB & RB to rotate lots since the most recent patch? I know there was a bug with this at some point in the past, but it was eventually fixed. And no, I’m not trying to rotate a lot that has any terrain tool use, or pools, and I built the lots myself, didn’t download from gallery.

It’s super irritating to spend all day on a house, another day decorating and going all out on landscaping only to have the darn house place backwards and not be able to rotate the lot to the correct orientation.

Clearing cache and restarting the console hasn’t helped 😑

Comments

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Can you give more detail about what's going on in your game when this happens? And no, I haven't had this issue in my game for two reasons. First and for most, I haven't played at all since the last update. Second, I haven't have the need to rotate a build of mine for quite some time now. Also are you playing on what Xbox or Playstation are you playing on? This question is important because it might not be the game that's causing this but rather the console or your controller. Your console or your controller might be the one that's causing this issue. If you can, ask a family member or a friend that you know that has the same console as you and play the game on their console. This is important because it will tell you for certain if it's the game or console or controller that's causing the issue. Hope that you get this figured out and resolved very quickly.
  • Tequila_Rose_13191Tequila_Rose_13191 Posts: 143 Member
    I play on Xbox & I'm having th same issue. It's the shoulder buttons, correct. It works with M&KB but not controller.
  • StephenJHollowayStephenJHolloway Posts: 71 Member
    Yeah it doesn't work for me either sadly.
  • ReaganboganReaganbogan Posts: 278 Member
    I have never figured this out. Lots have never rotated for me on ps4.