Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

News on new packs after May 3rd

There is an Origin sale going on right now (Grab some packs on sale if you like!). It will last until May 3rd 2022.
Does that mean we won't get any news/information on new content until this date?
It is highly unlikely EA/Maxis release a trailer or hints while a sale is going on.
I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS

Comments

• Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    If I had to guess, I'd say you're correct. Nothing until after May 3. It was tweeted already by The Sims official twitter account that information would be coming in May.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,935 Member
    Yeah theres usually sale before any news and it was confirmed the news come in may
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • justice4bonehildajustice4bonehilda Posts: 185 Member
    :( the pain of owning everything is that sales do not matter anymore
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,017 Member
    The pain of having stuff you want to buy, but you're waiting for a 50% off sale instead of the same 30% sale they've been pushing for months.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    May 3rd is a Tuesday. It's likely that the roadmap will be announced on a Monday
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,935 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    The pain of having stuff you want to buy, but you're waiting for a 50% off sale instead of the same 30% sale they've been pushing for months.

1. Me with EPs I have all so sales on those do not matter, same with gps cause i have all but batuu and batuu is not on buy list for now either way

2. Me with stuff packs been waiting for 50% off for ages for some of them

3. additional pain of having game so unstable lately that I'm tad too spooked to really add anything to it unless i am to upgrade computer but i have 5e left in my origin wallet so i mean I'll have to use that eventually though and i still think if i am to use it i should at least get stuff packs worth
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member

That's why except for kit or stuff packs I don't buy through Origin.
    I bought nearly all the EP and GP prior to release with a discount from 30% to 50%

(writing this while I don't know if this goes against the forum rules? LOL)
  • EternalSunshineEternalSunshine Posts: 340 Member

This, but also the lack of bug fixes. I would like to eventually buy Cottage Living, Eco Lifestyle, and Paranormal Stuff, but all three still have significant bugs that were reported on AHQ long ago which still have not been fixed. There are mods available to fix some of the issues, but I want to see official bug fixes from EA/Maxis. Players shouldn't have to rely on modders.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,387 Member
    Erja888 wrote: »
    There is an Origin sale going on right now (Grab some packs on sale if you like!). It will last until May 3rd 2022.
    Does that mean we won't get any news/information on new content until this date?
    It is highly unlikely EA/Maxis release a trailer or hints while a sale is going on.

May 3rd does seem like a good time to announce their Roadmap. That's on a Tuesday.
  • justice4bonehildajustice4bonehilda Posts: 185 Member
    we need some teasers or at least lekas.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,387 Member
    we need some teasers or at least lekas.

Most likely the roadmap drops next week.
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member

Ihave also everything besides kits and the wedding pack, which is not a likely buy due to all the bugs. At the sametime I fear at currant moment add a new pack to the game, due to misses in quality control at EA and the fack they seem to have trouble filling new positions among their staff which I also take as an omnious sign.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,654 Member
    edited April 2022
    Peral wrote: »

Ihave also everything besides kits and the wedding pack, which is not a likely buy due to all the bugs. At the sametime I fear at currant moment add a new pack to the game, due to misses in quality control at EA and the fack they seem to have trouble filling new positions among their staff which I also take as an omnious sign.

PS: Wedding pack was fixed and most simmers now have well functioning weddings with nearly no problem at all. You will find some threads debating the patch (I think in the packs forum). Anyway, ongoing sale doesn't include MWS.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg