Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited April 2022
    April - Day 20: "Making Progress?"

zW4cYX6.png

Notes

Be back soon to update (Maybe), comment/reply! Honestly, I've been having problems with the babies again. This time though my settings say the Sims were pregnant, not all of them actually were and never had a baby. o.O I'm currently trying to figure out what's wrong.
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Comments:

@Shadami -
    So, not sure who the baby Daddy is...but maybe it's Dylan? I think I missed some of your chapters, but it looks like all these teens are into everyone! Teen drama-llama. And Aaron is so sweet looking after Velma.( @afai1261 - miss you! ) And kissing DJ! What? Oh geez! lol
    [/spoiler]
    Velma doesn't know yet, so it hasn't actually been stated in the story yet :3 I do know who it is I just have to figure out how to reveal it.
    April 19th Comments:

@Shadami
    Yeah, poor nekkid D.J. :lol: Just think how awkward it was for Phoebe.
    I'm completely okay with D.J. being gay or bi....but c'mon D.J.! Kissing Aaron? He has a boyfriend! Shame on him. Even if Aaron put the moves on him first. He knows better. Then Aldo. Ha, ha! I think D.J. is trying new things. Looking forward to Velma and her lil baby. I know she's going to be cute. It is a girl, right? Thought I remember it being stated before.
    yes, she's having a girl. I had her get an ultrasound with a mod I found ^^

Getting to more comments and updates later today hopefully.
    Page 47 Comments:

@Karababy52
    March 12th -
    Wait. Did he get pregnant abducted and this is story to cover it? :O (also she's super pretty)
    March 13th
    oh this was a fun update about the pollinators!

@afai1261
    March 13th
    Hunter T.T
    March 14th poor Aaron needs some duel wins!

@permanentrose
    March 13th
    Oh my gosh!! Velma and Robin got to kiss in your game too. <3 Also I love that dress on Velma
    March 14th
    oooo baby sage!! and congrats on the teleport spell!

@SoulGal7
    Feb 15th
    The dance uniform looks so good!! NIce job!

@RememberJoy
    March 13th
    oh wow. :O no wonder Adam is so paranoid all the time!
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    April 21st: Practice makes perfect

Vz3bORC.png
    When I got up Sunday morning, I found Sofia already up and sitting at the table. I sat next to her and asked if she was comfortable telling the others about our meeting Friday night and all that had happened. Thankfully she agreed.
    vdomUEI.png
    I gathered everyone at the table and quickly ran through the night's events, only leaving out the specifics of what the Keepers did as I had promised to keep that a secret.
    I7nekSJ.png
    As I came to the part where Sofia became a spellcaster, I handed the story over to her so that she could share that part personally.
    EhP8oUg.png
    Gemma clapped and cheered, "I knew it!" she shouted. "Yesterday, I could feel there was something different about you! Welcome to the world of magic!"
    Kiyoshi just pouted, probably realizing he was now the only human in our house besides Carol. I'd offer him the Rite, but I already felt we were just one magical mishap away from disaster and I didn't have time to properly train Sofia, not to mention him. So I planned to leave it up to Gemma, preferably after graduation.
    After the excitement died down I answered some questions, mostly from Kaori, and ended our makeshift meeting.
    As everyone headed off in different directions, Kaori drew me into a hug and whispered in my ear, "I hope you know what you're doing."
    I sighed. So did I.
    With third term finals the next day, we spent the afternoon cramming to avoid another disappointing report card.
    Gemma got out her knitting bag and went to town creating both a rug and a sweater.
    4uz11nH.png
    Impressive.
    I went upstairs to sharpen my violin skills, and Carol did likewise in her room.
    A3Robik.png
    KoRsUsM.png
    That evening I offered to train Sofia in spellcasting and we spent several hours going over the fundamentals of magic.
    9DcqpHn.png
    She has a ways to go but I was impressed with how quickly she seemed to pick it up.
    yEklH1j.png
    edited April 2022
    April - Day 21st: "Don't let the past blackmail your present into ruining a beautiful future..."

mrXjKIc.png

Notes
    XCfsGRI.png
    "Hey, uh, you know that job in StrangerVille?"
    "Yeah, what about it?"

StHvqSc.png
    "They offered me the job, and...I took it. They want me to start a week from tomorrow."

asy6nA3.png
    "What!? Seriously? Why did you do that? I told you could do better."
    "It's better than anything else I could find, so why not?"

KR4zXz2.png
    "Oh Cale, I think you've made a big mistake."
    "No I didn't, they offered me a lot of money and some great fringe benefits."

MG28yzZ.png
    "I told you I had connections, that I could help you."
    "Yeah, well, thanks, but I'm good now."

y5zWfMl.png
    "Ahhhh! You CAN'T take that job Cale, you just CAN'T! Just don't okay?"

4X3W0hz.png
    "WHY NOT!?"

gSTu8Pv.png
    "You're not my Father! I'm a grown man, you can't tell me what to do!"

6IKFlWL.png
    "I know I'm not, but I know you can do better."
    "Yeah? How do you know huh? I don't think you're telling me everything. You know something Fox. Why does the idea of me taking that job make you so scared?"

93A3t3x.png
    "I'm not scared, what are you talking about?"
    "What are you hiding? What the Hell is going on Fox!?"

VudWJ8D.png
    "Alright! Fine! You want to know, here it is. It's dangerous, okay? It has to do with aliens somehow, my brother told me a little, but he wouldn't tell me everything."

O0vZdH5.png
    "Something's infecting humans there Cale! So yes, I am scared, scared for you!"
    *Gasp*

1ZsKDtH.png
    "It's turning them into zombies. They wander around with their limbs jerking all over the place, eyes and mouth wide staring into space, laughing non-stop and mumbling nonsense."
    "They think it has something to do with this weird, alien plant that's growing there now. That's probably why they want you, to study it and try to figure out what it is and how to stop the infection."

XxsiJPA.png
    "Hey, I got an idea! If you're determined to take this job, I'll go with you!"
    "What!?"

UmMc0M4.png
    "Why would you do that? I can take care of myself, I'll be careful."
    "I know you would, but I'm an alien, maybe I can help, talk to the plants or something."

jfEHX2b.png
    "Can you take the time off? Who would do your job while you're gone?"
    "Sure, I own the place, remember? I can make arrangements for someone to take over. I'm due a vacation anyway."

WghROwg.png
    "Maybe I'll even take a leave of absence and stay there longer with you,. It might take awhile to figure out what it is. Besides, you'll need some steady income until you start getting paid. I can pay for us to rent a house and anything else you'll need."

LvYS8GI.png
    "Yeah, well, you know I'll pay you back for all that, right?"
    "Oh pfft, I'm not worried about it."

C2O9FbV.png
    "I know, but Fox, please, you promised to let me pay you back."
    "Oh alright, it's a deal. But I'm not going to hound you about it or anything. Seriously, you don't need to do that."
    "I want to though, that's the deal."
    "Fine, fine. Whatever you want Buddy."

Fy6NWuU.png
    "Who knows, maybe we'll be the ones to figure out what's going on and save the town. We'd be heroes and you know what that means."
    "What?"
    "Come on Cale, Babes love heroes."
    "Ohhh Yeahhh! Maybe I'll finally get laid."
    "Yeah, me too. It's been awhile. Not much time for the ladies working all the time. I need some time off so this'll be great!"
    (Maybe I'll never come back.)
    (Are you going to quit helping Eros too?)
    (One step at a time. At least I'll have a foot out the door.)
    (Cale probably wouldn't let me go with him if I tell him now.)
    (Tsk, ya think?)
    (I'll...maybe I'll...tell him there.)
    (Coward...)

xNyqp7M.png
    "I'm glad you're coming with me Fox. It'll be much better having someone I care about with me. I would've missed you so much."
    "I know, same here Buddy."

YKRcXJc.png
    "You know how special you are to me. I can't imagine my life without you."
    "Me neither Cale, me neither."
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    edited April 2022
    *Updated my April 21st post above! I finally figured out the baby problem and everything is working now as intended. It set me back though so this is going to take longer than I hoped. I wanted to have Cale get all 100 babies this month, get his memories back, Fox tell him what's going on, be reunited with Sandy, etc., but I need more time now. Cale might finish before the end of the month, but I kind of doubt it. We'll see... If that happens the story might change again. Anyway, it's way past my bed time now, I had problems with Imgur as well, so I need to get some sleep and comments/replies will have to wait until later this morning. I apologize for that. Hope y'all have a great day/night! <3
    @SoulGal7
    Ah, okay, thanks for clearing that up. When you said townhouse I immediately thought about that other build. Makes sense you'd want to build/download something new. Sounds like an interesting place. hehe Love those animal hats! I just keep forgetting to use them myself. :)

Yep, being a noob at fishing, he caught a lot of little fish, but he didn't mind. A glowworm? hehe That cracked me up for some reason. I don't know if Felicity noticed he was glowing. She must've though since he was glowing so brightly, how could she not? :D

I love chipmunks too, they're adorable! I've had them come up to me and check me out when sitting in a hunting blind, one even ran across my boot! They're such curious creatures. :)

Yes, I believe you're right, I think Eros and Venus might've messed up or the things they implanted in him were defective. o.O Cale is definitely starting to question and doubt what's going on around him, he always has since Fox 'found' him. But with the dreams and other little things, he's slowly putting the puzzle pieces together the best he can.

hehe Yeah, I kept expecting him to start running around in a panic, but he never did. Maybe if he'd had full autonomy he would've. I should've given it to him to see, oh well.

@permanentrose

Sounds like a good plan for yourself and Robin. Good luck on your finals! :)

@LegacySims2017
    Ah, cool, a date at Darby's Den. Bummer about the chess set not working for her. You must have some kind of bug or glitch though because I've had Sims able to play together that weren't going to Uni play with a student before. Weird. Yay! DJ won the debate, good for him. I bet Paige wasn't upset about it and proud of her guy.

Love that fishing spot behind the commons. That's where the Art club meets too. Aww, love the sweet kiss on the cheek good night when they parted. Bummer they couldn't go on an actual date at Darby's Den, but they still had fun just hanging out there. :)

Yes, that spot is such a beautiful spot, I love sending my Sims to fish there. Oh! Opps! I forgot all about the fish Fox wanted to keep. Oh well, I can just get a fishbowl and either have him catch another one or just buy one from the bowl. Thanks for the reminder! I'm guessing the one he caught is foul by now. o.O

Ugh, I know a lot of Simmers love those bears, I do find them creepy though. It's their eyes! They just stare like they want to kill you or something. *shivers* However, I do like the bear costumes kids get when they're in a mood, those are fun! :) I think Cale would've said something to Fox about what Felicity said, but he found out about the job before he could and forgot about it. For now. I'm sure he'll bring it up at some point. It has to be praying on his mind.

@Shadami
    I tried to get Cale abducted the normal way, but because he's a teen, it didn't work. So, I created Aurora and her family and had her impregnate him by visiting him because as the story goes, the light beam on the ship needed a repair. hehe Thanks for saying she's pretty, I agree, I love her look. She looks great as an alien too in my opinion. :)

The Pollinators are an interesting family, you'll find out more what I mean as you read further on. :)
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited April 2022
    April 13 - Birthday Dinner in Windenburg

happy-birthday-dylan-age-up.png
    Dylan took the train to Windenburg and immediately went to Morgan's house.

dylan-took-the-train-to-windenburg.png

He walked around to the front and knocked on the door. He knew he should have texted her first, but he wanted to surprise her. Her sister, Siobhan answered the door.

Dylan: "Sul Sul! I'm here to see Morgan," he said.

Siobhan looked at him closely, "You don't look like any of Morgan's friends I know. What's your name?"

Dylan: "She knows me. Just tell her I'm the one with the plastic sword."

knocked-on-door.png

Siobhan shrugged her shoulders and mumbled something under her breath about Morgan and her weird friends, and invited him in to sit in the living room. Then, Dylan heard footsteps running down the stairs.

He turned around as Morgan approached.

morgan-comes-to-greet-dylan.png

Morgan: "Dylan? Oh my gosh! Is that you? I can't believe it!"

Dylan: "Morgan, it's so good to see you," he said as he gazed at her.

morgan-you-are-here.png

Morgan: "Oh, Dylan. I've missed you. But why are you here? Isn't this dangerous? And...this look...oh gosh...you look so..."

Dylan grinned: "...so good looking?"

Morgan: "I was going to say different..." she laughed.

someone-was-cooking-dinner-and-there-is-a-fire.png

They were going to sit down and chat some more, but then, the smoke alarm went off. Oh my gosh! There was a fire in the house!

oh-gosh-a-fire.png

Yep! Just when Dylan tries to have a romantic moment with Morgan...boom...fire in the kitchen.

fire-extinghuisher-puts-out-fire.png

Well, they all run out to the sidewalk, and the fire fighters put out the blaze.

everyone-is-outside.png

As they head back inside, Dominick gives his daughter, Siobhan, a look. Oh gee! Well, I guess we know who started that fire!

i-think-sibhan-might-have-done-some-cooking.png

After the fire fighters left, Dylan and Morgan stood on the sidewalk. So much for Dylan keeping a low profile in Windenburg.

Dylan: "Well, that was exciting!"

Morgan: "Yeah, it looks like the kitchen will need a reno now. I guess it'll be pizza for dinner..."

Dylan: "Well, since it's a bit smoky in your house, I was wondering if you'd like to go on a dinner date...with me? I do believe that I owe you a dinner as a thank you for competing with the Chainbreakers in the Dance-Off Competition."

Morgan grinned, "Really? You came all this way just to take me for dinner? Wow, Dylan..."

Dylan: "Well, that and it's my birthday tomorrow...and Ethren thought I might want to spend it with someone special. And so, I wanted to spend it with you..."

flirty-morgan-with-dylan.png

Morgan just stared at him for a moment, "Yes....yes, I'd like to go to dinner. But, let me get changed first..."

Morgan saw her mother standing there on the sidewalk watching them, "Oh, Mom, don't wait up. I'll be home...er...late...really late..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

They arrived at the Ruins Restaurant at sunset. Dylan had researched practically all the restaurants in Windenburg, and this was the one he had in mind. It was outside, near the ruins. And it was even more perfect, especially since he had found out that Morgan liked History.

They stood there a moment at the entrance.

dinner-arrival.png

Dylan: "So, what do you think?"

Morgan: "I never even knew this restaurant existed in Windenburg. And in the ruins. This is...oh Dylan...this is so beautiful. I haven't even tasted the food yet, but it's already so perfect."

Dylan: "It's an Italian restaurant. And I've reserved a table for us, but we can head to the bar for a drink first, if you like."

Morgan: "That sounds wonderful, Dylan..."

dinner-date-with-morgan.png

They walked to the back of the restaurant together, and Dylan ordered them a Flaming Zesty Salt.

irdering-a-drink-for-the-two-of-them.png

Morgan: "That's an unusual drink..."

Dylan smiled, "Apparently it's Ethren's favorite drink, so I thought we would order the drink in his honor, since he bought me the train ticket."

Dylan stood up then and toasted Ethren. Morgan smiled and held her glass high.

dylan-makes-a-toast-to-morgan.png

They went over to a sitting area, and both have two drinks in their hand. Maybe it was 2-for-1 drinks night or something.

double-drinks-already.png

Morgan: "So, Dylan, do you have to go back tonight?"

Dylan: "No, I'm staying overnight..."

morgan-is-feeling-so-flirty.png

Morgan: "Oh? Where are you staying? You're not going back to your house, are you?"

so-are-you-hungry.png

Dylan: "No, I brought my tent. I'll be staying overnight at the Ancient Ruins. I camped there the first night I arrived in Windenburg. It's pretty isolated."

Morgan: "Yes, I know that place."

The host came over and said their table was ready, and they went to the table together. Dylan had reserved a table for two in a secluded corner in front of a fountain. They continued their conversation.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Morgan: "So, when does your return train leave?"

i-hope-this-table-is-to-your-liking.png

Dylan: "I leave at 8am tomorrow..."

Morgan smiled at him, "So...did you have any plans after dinner...I mean other than going to the Ancient Ruins?"

Dylan: "No...why? Do you have something in mind?"

Morgan: "Well....I never told my Mom what time I would be back home...and I thought, well...if you um...needed help setting up that tent...I could come with you. I am a Scout, afterall..."

THESE-TWO-ARE-REALLY-GETTING-ALONG.png

Dylan met her gaze: "Yeah...I know, we were in the same Scout Troop. I'd really like that, Morgan..."

Morgan: "And then tomorrow I can buy you breakfast before you take the train back to Glimmerbrook. There's a Cafe right near the train station..."

Dylan looked intensely at her: "So you want to spend the night together, Morgan?"

I-HAVE-FEELINGS-FOR-YOU-MORGAN-I-CANT-DENY-IT.png

Morgan suddenly blushed, "Well...I...er..."

I-DONT-KNOW-WHAT-TO-SAY-DYLAN.png

Dylan laughed: "Gotcha ya! I know what you meant," he said still laughing, "But sure, Morgan, that sounds like the best plan ever..."

(Dylan thinking: "If only we could "really" spend the night together...because one night with Morgan...and I know...I could never leave her again...")

opposites-attact.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

They looked over the menu and once they settled on their items, called the server over.

Server: "The Chef's Special tonight is Garlic Noodles."

[Note: This was actually the Chef's Special tonight and I almost died laughing. I neglected to take a screenie, though.]

Dylan and Morgan looked at each other and made a face.

SO-WHAT-LOOKS-GOOD.png

Dylan: "I think we'll pass on that. I'm not overly fond of garlic...and I don't think Morgan is either..."

Morgan shook her head that she wasn't.

Dylan ordered them a glass of white wine, and Morgan chose the Pasta Primavera, and Dylan ordered the Italian Meatballs. When the server had left, they chatted together.

Dylan: "Morgan, I neglected to tell you how wonderful you look tonight. And I see that you're wearing the necklace..."

you-look-so-beautiful-tonight-morgan.png

Morgan: "Thank you Dylan, and you look...um...really nice tonight, too. As for the necklace, I just wear it all the time now."

I-THINK-ALL-YOUR-LOOKS-ARE-GREAT.png

Dylan: "Ethren and I have been working on those mind control exercises. But I don't know how good they are working. I have to tell you that I have been struggling tonight with having you so near me. I feel the pull, Morgan, and if we were any closer...I would want to...well...I would want to kiss you... I don't think I have everything under control yet."

BUT-WHY-NOT-DYLAN.png

Morgan: "Dylan, it's funny you said that, because I've felt the "pull" too. It's like it's just there. This constant pull...not like the other times when you went into that dazed look and the pull was so strong I couldn't do anything. So, maybe those mind control exercises ARE working..."

Dylan: "I guess the test will come when we head to uni. I'm kind of nervous about it. There will be a lot of girls there, and I...oh Morgan...I'm worried these mind control exercises won't be enough. I'm going to screw up..."

BECAUSE-MORGAN-EVERYTIME-I-AM-NEAR-YOU-I-FEEL-THE-URGE-TO-KISS-YOU.png

Morgan: "Dylan, don't give up...you'll do fine, and we'll find out more about that Secret Society, and then you'll be able to talk to those Sprites and then find a cure for this. You'll see, everything will be alright. You can get through this..."

I-NEED-TO-TELL-YOU-SOMETHING-MORGAN.png

Dylan: "Morgan...there is something I need to tell you...I actually think it's a good idea that you'll be coming to the Ancient Ruins with me...because I need to tell you something important...I can't do it here, out in the open like this..."

DYLAN-IS-IN-LOVE.png

Morgan: "Sure, Dylan...we'll have all night to talk. And...I want to tell you something, too..."

Dylan smiled at her: "I think this is going to be a great night," he said.

Morgan: "What do you mean? It already is!"

restaurant-at-nite.png

The server came with their food then, and they discussed the food flavors and both declared it was the best dinner they've ever had.

I-AM-SO-EXCITED-TO-BE-GOING-TO-UNI.png

Dylan: "But, you know, the Pasta Primavera wasn't the most expensive item on the menu. I thought that is what you were going to order."

Morgan: "I was just joking with you. To be honest, I nearly ordered the spaghetti, but, well, sometimes it can get quite messy to eat. You almost need to wear a bib..."

Dylan: "No kidding? Spaghetti...that is what I was thinking of getting, too, but then changed my mind..."

VIOLINIST-PLAYING-A-TUNE.png

They smiled at each other and just then the violinist started to play "Bella Notte".

Morgan listened for a moment and then said, "Well, when we move to uni, we'll just have Spaghetti Night one night, and who cares how messy we all get!"

Dylan: "It's a deal!"

It was well after midnight when they finished their dinner, and Morgan stood up and toasted Dylan, "Happy Birthday, Dylan...the future will be full of surprises for you..." she said.

HERES-TO-THE-BDAY-BOY-DYLAN.png

And then the server came with the cake.

Morgan: "I hope you like chocolate..."

Dylan raised an eyebrow, "Chocolate? You haven't been talking to Ethren, have you?"

Morgan smiled , "No...why?"

Dylan laughed and told her he would tell her about it later, but now, he closed his eyes, made a wish and blew out the candles.

happy-birthday-dylan.png

They shared some cake and took a photo together.

enjoyed-the-choco-cake.png

TAKING-A-PHOTO-TOGETHER.png

And then it was time to head out.

Morgan said she would use the facilities first and Dylan thought that was a good idea, too.

And with that, they headed off towards the Ancient Ruins together.

GOODNOGHT-MORGAN.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

Dylan actually did ask Morgan on a date and he achieved gold. Even before they left for the date, they were both flirty. And Morgan is Smitten with Dylan. Seriously, what girl isn't? lol

how-morgan-feels-about-dylan.png

"Bella Notte" is the song that Tony sings to Lady and The Tramp when they are eating spaghetti together at his restaurant. Lady and The Tramp, Disney. 1955.

During dinner, Dylan got up from the table and, at first, I thought he was heading to the bar, but then, I got this notice that he had swiped something undetected! What? Oh gosh! Those mind control exercises might be working on keeping him from kissing Morgan, but they are not working on his klepto urges! lol

OMG-HE-STOLE-SOMETHING-FROM-THE-RESTAURANT.png

HE-SWIPED-A-SUNDIAL.png

Undetected? lol Look at Morgan's face after Dylan swiped the item. I think she saw what he did. And how convenient, he stuffed a sundial in his backpack. Must be the fold-up variety of sundials. lol

IMG-I-THINK-MORGAN-SAW-THAT.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The restaurant is one I built. When Kelsey Impicciche was doing her YouTube 100 Bae Challenge, she asked for builds which might be featured in her stream. So, at that time, I was on a building spree, but never actually used this restaurant. So, this was a first run through. It is on the Crumblin' Isle Mid-Nowhere 20x20 lot. There is an invisible roof over the build to protect from weather.

romantic-ruins-photo.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dylan Age-Up Stats:

He was working on the Serial Romantic Aspiration when this screenie was taken. He rolled the Dance Machine trait.

dylan-rolled-dance-machine.png

He also finished Scouting and became a Llamacorn Scout. He had previously finished the Drama Career in Mt. Komorebi.
    llanacorn-scout-complete.png
    scouts-complete.png

He completed the following Aspirations: Mt. Komorebi Sightseer, Extreme Sports Enthusiast, BodyBuilder, Friend of The World, and Leader of the Pack. He is almost finished a few other Aspirations, and will probably complete those at uni.

And these are the traits he has:
    dylans-traits-on-age-up.png

Now I have to go in and age everyone up! That could take awhile! lol
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited April 2022
    @Karababy52 - Hi - I think I missed seeing Cale's third trait when he aged up to YA. Could you let me know what it is, so I can assign him that trait in my game, too. Thanks :)
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    edited April 2022
    April - Day 22: "You call it 'one night stand' I call it 'catch and release'..."

vpapIzg.png

Notes
    bherSma.png
    Fox and Cale went to the Narwahl Arms nightclub in Windenburg and Cale met three very special ladies. This is Tina Tester. I'm sure you've guessed by her name she's my tester Sim. I've had her a long time. She's got a lot of skills and been in a lot of careers over the years. She's my go to Sim when I need a build playtested as well. Tina has never had a partner or even a lover, so tonight is kind of special for her. I only wish she and Cale could have more than one time together, but at least she'll have his child to love. <3

UHOX793.png
    AHERfnF.png
    Y7CHwwN.png
    1z3xkDX.png

FLab9Pv.png
    She looks happy at least. Cale treated her right, I made sure she got some extra love from him since she's so special to me. I'm excited to see what their child(ren) look like. I bet cute! Yes, she's another redhead. I just love red hair for my females.

tmvGTAF.png
    This lovely lady is another one of my special Sims. Her name is Abbey Parks. I've also had her for years as well. She and another Sim, Brenna Stover, are primarily my mail ladies, but they fill in here and there for other NPC roles. Abbey looks a little different than how she did when the game generated her, but not that much. All I've ever changed on her is her hairstyle and wardrobe. I kept her and Brenna because I thought they were really great looking Sims for game generated.

6tnWvU8.png
    She was enjoying watching Cale with Tina and listening to them in the closet. She had a smile on her face the entire time and got very flirty. Well hey Abbey, here's your chance to be with Cale too, he's got his eye on you now.

djLEzoL.png
    VAKSMzw.png
    I love Abbey's smile, she's just adorable!

RjVCxFV.png
    LFH3t2t.png

H6Pd4Ps.png
    Poor Fox, I didn't notice he had fallen asleep on that bench until I zoomed out. He was totally oblivious to what was happening nearby.

iNEBk8W.png
    Last but not least, meet Lorraine Payne. She started as a game generated vampire that I kept and remodeled a little. I've had her for a long time too. Unfortunately, she has the hissing 'perk' and most Sims don't like her, including Fox. However, Cale didn't care about the hissing and had no problem romancing her as well.

Fox, Cale and the DJ headliner went home after Cale's encounter with Lorraine. Yup, he whisked the DJ away from the nightclub to have an overnight guest. ;)

That's it for this update, a bit short, but for the next few days Cale will be very busy romancing ladies, so not much to show. I will have a different kind of update for tomorrow though.
    April 22nd: A whirlwind of a week

bvnePbB.png
    Note: I'm going to be condensing Adam's last term into a couple days as there are a few things I want to do before the end of the month and it's hard to get anything done while also trying to get him and his roommates through university. This session covers Monday thru Friday

Monday was finals day. We were all feeling a bit nervous after the last term's results so we left nothing to chance and did some last minute cramming. It paid off when we all received an A+ for almost every class!
    t87IUuo.png
    SrZguSH.png
    poS2lNr.png
    Ni47tr7.png
    1GA10ju.png
    Tuesday ended up to be a busy day because everyone but Gemma and myself have all three of their classes Tuesday and Thursday. It was a frenzy of comings and goings with little else but homework getting done in between. I took the opportunity to do a little more tutoring while on campus as well.
    odUqIHw.png
    Wednesday, being a day off for most, was spent finishing up presentations and getting homework done. Kaori took Sofia under her wing and gave her the magical tome for Scruberoo so that she could learn her first spell. Of course she had to try it out on a dirty sink!
    QwVv50H.png
    Thursday was more of the same, the only thing of note being Gemma took some time to give Sofia a little more magical training.
    KVDSHMV.png
    Friday was spent mostly on term papers. Everyone worked really hard and we all had them turned in by the end of the day. The only things left now are Gemma and my finals on Monday!
    I got a call from Ekram asking Sofia and me to join them at the library that evening for a meeting. When we arrived, we twirled into out garb and joined with the others in their secret room. The first order of business was a ritual to reach out and make sure the seal was still strong. Ekram asked me to join Rohan, Eleanor, and himself at the table while the others meditated in a circle. He gave instructions on what to do and we sat down and quickly slipped into a collective trance.
    2gjVqSM.png
    I reached out with my magic and had no problem finding the seal. It emanated a great power that both attracted and repelled me at the same time. I could feel the other member's magic, and together we chanted a spell that strengthened the seal and repaired any cracks that may have formed.
    Coming out of the trance, I felt a closeness with all the other members that I had not had before, and I knew in that moment I could trust them absolutely. I felt myself relaxing for the first time in awhile and couldn't help but smile; I wasn't as alone as I had once feared.
    Once we were done with the sealing ritual, we each took a seat in a circle and spent time visualizing a circle of light surrounding Britechester that would repel any dark forces wishing to enter. Ekram explained it wasn't fool proof, but that it did help a little.
    4DDL6TB.png
    After our meeting, I texted Kaori and asked if the other's wanted to meet at the pub for a little Friday night fun. Sofia invited Rohan to join us and we met the others a few minutes later. Sofia challenged Kaori, Rohan, and me to a game of foosball, and Gemma and Kiyoshi played ping-pong while Carol danced.
    Apoepb2.png
    We had a lot of fun and I could feel the underlying excitement of almost being done with University.
    edited April 2022
    *Updated my April 22nd post above! Full comments/replies will have to wait until tomorrow morning again, sorry about that. I will reply to your question about Cale's third trait though @SoulGal7, it's Romantic, of course. ;) Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night and another tomorrow! <3
    @SoulGal7
    Whoa! Love, love, LOVE Dylan's new look! <3 I'm sure it's no secret I adore long hair on my male Sims. Oh man, and there's a fire almost as soon as he arrives. Well, good thing Dylan had planned to take Morgan out to dinner anyway. Great idea for a restaurant location, The Ruins! Oh and it's Italian! I love Italian food! My one restaurant I have in my save is a romantic Italian one in Newcrest. I'm hoping to have Cale take Sandy there once they are reunited. Did they happen to see Emily?

hehe Hilarious they were two-fisted drinkers for the night. Maybe they wanted to get juiced because they were both nervous? ;) Aww, man, if only they could spend the night together, would be the ultimate ending to the evening and a wonderful way to celebrate Dylan's birthday.

Garlic noodles! Uh, no, pass! I can understand why that would make you laugh so much. :D Yeah, you two feel the pull toward each other because you're in love! D'uh! Wow! I knew this restaurant was amazing but that screenshot zoomed out really shows just how much. The creator (you!) did a wonderful job!

Oh boy Morgan's birthday toast is so true and so prophetic, she's right, lots of surprises in store for him. Happy Birthday Dylan! And Morgan too since I'm assuming you also aged her up as well. Congrats to Dylan for getting Gold on the date! Aww, she's Smitten with him, of course! Love the sentiments. hehe I keep forgetting Dylan has the Klepto trait until you mention when he swipes something. Interesting object he took, and yeah Morgan definitely saw him with that look on her face. :D

Oh! YOU built it! Congrats dear, you did a fabulous job, I LOVE it! <3 Ah, I see it's not actually at The Ruins. I wondered how you accomplished that since I think you need a cheat or a mod to build there.

Dance Machine eh? That'll come in handy when he needs some quick energy. Amazing how fast their energy goes up with the Disco Nap feature with that trait. :) Congrats to Dylan on reaching Llamacorn Scout!
    April 23rd: Carol's Birthday

3o0SVwP.png
    With everything going on lately I was taken by surprise when Kaori reminded me it was Carol's birthday today!
    I asked her what she'd like to do to celebrate, and she asked if we could do some yoga together.
    Yep, she's definitely my daughter.
    I set up our mats outside so we could enjoy the chilly spring morning air, and asked if anyone else cared to join. Sofia and Gemma both volunteered and together we enjoyed an awesome outdoor yoga session.
    BX2xX3y.png
    Afterwards I made a cake and we all gathered around to celebrate Carol blowing out her candles.
    u4WlyrX.png
    With a twirl, Carol literally grew up in front of my eyes.
    2OlyeAk.png
    They grow up so fast.
    We exchanged some gifts and Carol reminded me that I had promised to make her a spellcaster when she was old enough. Well a promise is a promise.
    uCDQYaa.png
    I gave her the rite, and now poor Kiyoshi is the only human left in our house.
    I asked her if she wanted to go anywhere special for her day and she said she would like to return to Mt Komorebi and go skiing again. This time we did things properly and bought train tickets for our trip.
    At the top of the mountain we divided up based on skill, with Gemma, Sofia, and Carol starting off on the easy slope, and Kaori, Kiyoshi, and myself heading over to the more experienced slopes.
    I decided to focus on my snowboarding as I had already mastered skiing, and wanted a challenge.
    OAGbghu.png
    Carol and Sofia picked skiing while Gemma gravitated towards snowboarding.
    sRjqVmb.png
    8FOAo40.png
    Y0J5LON.png
    We all had a blast and skied and snowboarded all afternoon.
    (I had to include this shot because it made me laugh)
    UvhGg1F.png
    As evening descended, the ice festival began and and we stopped to build a group of snowpals together.
    iz5me1x.png
    I had to laugh, even Kiyoshi's snowpal is different from the rest.
    pHfP4Zk.png
    Next we grabbed some food from the food stalls and enjoyed a nice hot meal together.
    i6ePyfP.png
    I was feeling a little melancholy during this time, remembering what felt like simpler days when my biggest concern was whether I should go skiing or lead a yoga class. Still, I wouldn't give up anything I'd gained in the meantime.
    We ended our day at the Onsen, soaking away any aches and pains we gained from our day on the slopes.
    dIvGGo7.png
    A couple hours later we got out, dried off, and headed home for the night.

Carol's new look
    tbFyaQz.png
    @RememberJoy
    Okay, I know I haven't been commenting on your story, but I have been reading it! Anyway, I just had to comment on that screenshot of Kyoshi! It's hilarious! I've never seen that before with snowboarding. You must've paused at just the right time. :D Also, Carol is SO cute as a teen. She grew up very well and I love her pink themed wardrobe. <3
    @Karababy52
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    @RememberJoy
    Okay, I know I haven't been commenting on your story, but I have been reading it! Anyway, I just had to comment on that screenshot of Kyoshi! It's hilarious! I've never seen that before with snowboarding. You must've paused at just the right time. :D Also, Carol is SO cute as a teen. She grew up very well and I love her pink themed wardrobe. <3
    I know! I paused and then clicked to focus on him and burst out laughing. I've never seen a sim do that before, it looks absolutely painful.
    And thanks! I did have to do a little work on her because she aged up with no chin at all, so I added one. I also tend to pick a color for each sim and create all their outfits with that theme. I don't know why, I guess it just makes it easier somehow? I've noticed I've been on a pink kick lately, but it just fits Carol so well I had to do it again.

I've been reading your story too and have really been enjoying the alien plot. Can't wait to see what happens to Cale in Strangerville! I have my own twist planned for Strangerville and I'm excited to get to there!
    @RememberJoy
    It does look painful, his poor ankles for one thing. o.O Oh geez, why do the females always age up with no chin? I've had to help my Sims with that as well. Very cool how you try to have a color theme for your Sims, I do that too! With most of them anyway. Cale really doesn't have a favorite yet, maybe green a little though.

Thanks so much, glad you're enjoying the alien plot I have going. I'm excited for StrangerVille too! Should be a fun and exciting month for everyone. :)
    edited April 2022
    April - Day 23: "A moment of patience in a moment of anger, saves you a hundred moments of regret..."

vKN6sEb.png

Notes
    Nkuyc5n.png
    "Hey Cale, I'm headed out to talk to my replacement while we're in StrangerVille. I should be back tonight, early morning at the latest."
    "Okay, I'll hold down the fort while you're gone. See you later Buddy."

C09fIAz.png
    Fox headed to his secluded cabin deep in the middle of the woods where he kept his spaceship. He had it locked up in a small enclosure with a vault door which would only open for him. The roof had a system similar to a double leafed bascule type bridge that would open by a remote inside the ship and immediately close behind as he flew away.

T1eCJ7w.png
    Eros had agreed to meet with him, he was expected to arrive within the hour.
    (He better agree.)
    (What if he doesn't, what will you do?)
    (I don't know...)

Fox boarded the ship and made his way to a rendezvous in space with the Pollinators. They had been on a mission when Fox contacted Eros and would not be returning to Sixam before Cale was scheduled to arrive in StrangerVille. Docking in the void of space to another ship was tricky for humans, but was a common event for aliens. Fox had done it many times.

TyilGeK.png
    Fox sat down with Eros and Aurora to discuss what he had in mind. He told them about Cale's new job and how he had offered to go there with the human to help him get settled there. He informed them Cale did not have enough finances until his first paycheck to rent a place and had planned to stay in a hostel. No privacy there so no opportunities to pollinate females. In his opinion, Cale needed a comfortable home with a double bed to continue what he had been programmed to do.

He argued that Aurora could take over his duties at the University and with the Mind Control Project and live in his house with her Son. Eros liked the sound of getting Aurora and her brat off the ship. The small human child annoyed him, especially since he was not a full alien. Just seeing him every day compounded the fact his daughter had failed him.

Fox said that he would like to take an entire month off, not just a week. He was due a long vacation anyway. It had been years since he'd taken more than a couple days here and there away from the university.

t8Ajx6U.png
    "Affirmative. Aurora is more than capable of temporarily taking care of your responsibilities. She has shown an interest in visiting the human world for a long time. Proceed to transfer data you have gathered from the project and what she will need to know about your university duties."
    "Thank you Dadd- Commander. I will not fail."
    "This is your last chance Aurora. Do not disappoint me again."

HlpuglI.png
    eyiaH5X.png
    "Your presence is not required now Aurora and I think I hear the small human crying, again. Perhaps you should find out what is distressing it."
    "His name is Neil, Commander and he's not an it, he's your Grandson."
    "Nevertheless, you are dismissed. I require a private conference with Fox to discuss the length of his absence."

oEl5MZf.png
    Aurora left to care for Neil and the moment she shut the door, Eros confronted Fox.
    "I will agree to your leave for one month and only one month, is that clear?"
    "Yes."
    "What did you say?"
    "Oh, excuse me, Sir, so sorry, Sir, I meant to say, 'affirmative' your majesty, Sir."

KkyoW8M.png
    "Do not speak to me with such insolence. I OWN you! You must obey me, you must honor me and do what I say or you will suffer the consequences. Do you understand?"
    "Affirmative."
    "That's better. One last edict before you are dismissed. If you do not report back to me at precisely 1200 hours on the first day of June, I will tell the Supreme Commander what you have done. Do NOT even think about never coming back. Is that clear?"
    "Affirmative."

kxeWYau.png
    "You are dismissed."
    "Permission to stay for awhile to visit my family?"
    "Granted. You have 1 hour."

AKcgxZp.png
    (He's such a pompous, arrogant, buffoon.)
    (And you're a coward to let him get away with it.)
    (Maybe not for long. I will enjoy the day I can take him down a peg and give him what he deserves.)
    (Yeah, right. Good luck with that.)
    (It will happen, maybe not tomorrow, next week or next month, but soon. I'm tired of being treated like a criminal by my own brother.)

Pb9QaBF.png
    Fox looked around the ship and finally found Venus in the Examination room.
    "Fox! What a nice surprise. I did not know you were due to visit. Eros did not tell me."
    "It's wonderful to see you too Venus. But, hey, are you just going to sit there or can your favorite brother-in-law get a hug?"
    "You are my only brother-in-law so of course you are my favorite."

ZcxD7UC.png
    "It feels so good to hold you in my arms again. It's been so long."
    "Yes, it has. Too long."

3HBAlcL.png
    "You are looking beautiful, as always, and not a day older."
    "Always the charmer, aren't you Fox?"
    "Of course, when it comes to you especially."

b9Zc8F9.png
    "I remember not so long ago when you would greet me with much more than just a hug."

lw37uhv.png
    "I will always remember our time together on Peladon in Alpha Centauri. Do you remember? You were so lovely and so passionate. We could have that again, just say the word and I'll take you away with me."

4ci26Oj.png
    "You know I can't do that Fox. I am married to Eros now."
    "It's not that you can't, you won't because you're scared of him, you know I'm right."
    "Whether you're right or not isn't the point. We can't be together ever again Fox. Please, just let it go."
    "I will never let you go Venus. You belong to me and you know it."

Venus left without another word. Fox went in search of his nephew before he ran out of time to spend with him. He missed the little guy.

fl9y8cu.png
    "Unca Fox! You here! Yay!"
    "Come here and give your Uncle a hug. I missed you so much. You're my favorite little human."

IPtKVNa.png
    "I wuv you Unca Fox."
    "I love you too Neil, so very much."
    (And so would your Daddy if he knew about you.)
    "Stay and pway, pweeeeeeease!"
    "Aww, I wish I could, but I have to go back to the human world. I'll be back soon and we'll play for a long time then, okay?"

S4TyJkH.png
    "You pwomise?"
    "I promise. Be a good boy for your Mom now, okay? I'll bring you a present too."
    "Yay! Okee, bye Unca Fox."
    "Bye Sweet boy."
    (Why do I feel like crying?)

Fox got all choked up thinking about how Cale might never meet his Son, both Sons. He didn't even know about his other Son either. He left the ship with a heavy heart.

GukEtVI.png
    Back at the cabin, he had one more thing to do before returning to Britechester. Fox walked around to the side of the cabin to a place with a tombstone where someone lay beneath the soil. Someone who never should've been buried in this secret place. He removed a wilted rose from a vase and replaced it with a fresh one he'd swiped from Cale's plant in his room. And then he mourned...

nMxr925.png
    He mourned for a life taken way too soon. He mourned for a love that never was, he mourned for a Mother who might never know what happened to her daughter.

JRbT7zy.png
    And he mourned for the one who had accidentally taken her life and ended his own freedom.

(I'm so sorry Elara, I loved you, why couldn't you love me like I loved you?)

4ThHGEb.png
    Fox locked up the cabin, secured the spaceship bay and slowly walked away with his head down, feeling like the worst being in the entire galaxy. How much longer could he live with what he'd done, live with what he'd hidden? How much longer could he let Eros make him suffer for it and let Cale suffer as well?

He didn't have any answers to those questions, but he knew he was tired and disgusted with himself. He didn't want to live with the guilt much longer.
    *Updated my April 23rd post above! I hope y'all had a fabulous day/night! <3
  • Carebear92Carebear92 Posts: 108 Member
    Going to try get most of February done this week. I be gone from April 30-May 9th. Going on a cruise
    Page 48 Comments part one:

@Karababy52
    March 14th
    I was reading and thinking , oh poor Cale is sick. Then I remembered. Waaaait a minute. Wasn't it your story that just had aliens I read on the previous page (cause sometimes it's hard to tell the stories apart cause we all interconnected them so well)

@SoulGal7
    Feb 16th
    Oh poor Kaori! She's still coming around and hasn't caught up with him yet? At least she has Adam. :3
    I had to go listen to the pentatonix song. I know almost every single song in the medley. I loved it!

@RememberJoy
    March 14th
    It's rather nice to get to see Adam being a dad. Holy wow. That's Kaori?!? What a makeover!
    March 15th
    Love Kaori's one look. i feel bad that they still have to stay separated though.

@LegacySims2017
    March 2
    Awwww , hello Draco!

@permanentrose
    March 15th -
    awwww the frenemy is back. and gah these vampires are all so hot!
    and it is so frustrating, and also rewarding? but mostly frustrating. That I'm feeling more bi than ever the past year. And all these hot female sims that keep showing up are not helping. xD Or are? It is very confusing. (Point is the vampires are hot and I'm rambling)

@afai1261
    March 15th
    Not boring, still exciting to see Aaron get some duel wins :]

Feb 27th Summer's End
    ev8gqgQ.png
    April 24th: A day on Britechester campus

Today's Accomplishments:
    -Tutor students
    -Reach level 6 in Research & Debate
    -Contribute knowledge

RYx3zet.png
    So I had a few things I needed to do on campus before the end of term, so I told Kaori I'd be gone most of the day. Kaori asked if she could tag along since she hadn't seen my school yet, and Carol overheard us and asked if she could come too.
    When I told the others our plans, Gemma said she had a few things she needed to do there as well and Kiyoshi wanted to join her. This left Sofia, and she didn't want to be left alone at home all day since Rohan was also busy.
    All this to say, all six of us ended up trooping over to the Britechester commons building on this rainy Sunday morning.
    I had some more tutoring I needed to get done, so I left the others and went to get that out of the way.
    phWhpka.png
    Sofia found a piano and spent some time figuring out how to play. She must be good because she said she even got a few tips!
    jpB2DMg.png
    Carol grabbed Kaori and they played several rounds of ping-pong together.
    bFbxTbL.png
    Gemma dragged Kiyoshi upstairs and they had a debate on whether homework was worth the trouble or not. Gemma argued against it and even Kiyoshi later admitted she made a few good points.
    Q7yxgJv.png
    I finished up my tutoring by mid-morning and asked Kaori if I could practice my debating skills with her. We chose to debate about whether garden gnomes are creepy or not (of course I argued they totally are), but Kaori was more practiced and ran circles around me, leaving me feeling a little embarrassed.
    0WOhDjh.png
    It was getting close to lunch time, so we agreed to have lunch in the commons.
    Afterwards, Carol led the others outside to do some exploring, and I went to check out a painting class I noticed happening out back. I received a canvas and went to work, noting the model seemed like a wealthy middle aged woman. An odd choice.
    cK5HnJw.png
    When I finished, I went to go find the others and located them splashing around in the river that flows past the campus.
    ok11eWO.png
    It was a little chilly outside, but hey, we're young!
    I stripped off my shirt and pants and waded in to join them, splashing Gemma and starting a water war I could not win.
    RKEkVnX.png
    nR0k9wT.png
    When our teeth started chattering uncontrollably, we figured it might be time to get out.
    hny0Y0H.png
    There seemed to be some kind of gathering in the center of the campus so we got dressed and went to check it out. The banners called it was a "Creativity Celebration" and people were spray painting murals on the sidewalk. I snagged a selfie with our mascot and Kaori tried her hand at spray painting.
    Q7jaRXA.png
    We were all feeling a little cold, wet, and tired, so the others decided to head back home.
    I wanted to join them, but I still needed to do a little more research on some things so I returned to the commons and found a computer designated for such a purpose.
    n0l4vrc.png
    As I was working I came across a folder titled 'Secret Society'. My heart jumped and I clicked on it, but it came up empty. I shrugged, I'd ask Ekram about that later.
    I found another option titled 'Share Your Knowledge' and opened it. The page stated that I could earn some money by contributing my knowledge to the machine's research archives. Why not?
    I chose cooking and could literally feel knowledge being sucked from my head!
    g5SDOCw.png
    That was freaky. And that's coming from a guy that can do magic! I shuddered, I would not be doing that again; even if I did earn a nice bit of money for it.
    I was feeling pretty drained at this point so I trudged home and found everyone already in bed.
    Apparently I was followed though, because when I came out from using the bathroom, the lady that had modeled for the art class was standing in our living room!
    TOtn4u6.png
    She smiled and apologized for coming in without knocking, but she'd seen me at the art class and wanted to talk to "That young handsome thing". Her words, not mine.
    She introduced herself as Nancy Landgraab and seemed very flirty for some reason. I was exhausted at this point but I wanted to be polite so I asked her why she wanted to speak to me. She batted her eyelashes and said she was a very wealthy woman who had many influential connections and that she could easily get me into the job of my choice after graduation.
    vOrtfUI.png
    Why did I feel there were some strings attached? She gave me her number and told me to think about it before sashaying out the door.
    I blinked.
    I was way too tired to handle this right now, so I went to bed.

Note: Nancy Landgraab literally did follow Adam home and entered their house without knocking. She was in a flirty mood and when I checked her profile I found she was 'very attracted' towards Adam, even though Adam found her 'very unattractive'. It made me laugh so I included it in the story.
    April - Day 24: "I'm just running in circles all the time..."

ichwXUK.png

Notes

I have not had time to play at all today/tonight except to get a daily post pic. This will probably be it for today's update. I might update it in the morning/afternoon tomorrow and also comment/reply then too. We'll see how it goes. Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Hey, hi, hello lol
    Um so over the past two weeks (well more than two weeks actually), things went kinda downhill with my university assignments (and my mental health... yay!), and I felt like I didn't have time to breathe let alone play TS4, and I let the challenge go on the back burner for a bit while I worked through those and tried to get myself back into a good mental state. Plus I was just so exhausted and mentally drained after writing essays and reports all day that the last thing I wanted to do before going to bed was even more writing with Aaron's story.
    Dealing with some anxiety now too with everything I have to do regarding uni over the next few weeks, next month looks like it's going to be incredibly awful so I'm bracing myself for that... I will say I'm going to try keep up with the challenge next month though.

I did know I didn't want to completely abandon this challenge, but I'm not sure if I should try to play catch up with daily images from April 7th onward (it seems very daunting). I also need to organise my screenshots and stuff which also seems daunting haha.

I might not get back into writing actual story story for a bit though since I just don't have the time to be dedicating to it, but I am determined to see this challenge through to the end. The last 19 days were just... difficult for me mentally.

It's wonderful to be back, and when I have some free time I look forward to reading how everyone's gotten on in the past few weeks! That said though, I'm probably not going to get to do comments tonight, but of course I'll do them as soon as I can, whether that's tomorrow or the day after, or the weekend :)
    I'm also not going to try comment on everything I missed, but I'll definitely read everything :3<3
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited May 2022
    *Well, maybe I will try to play catch up with shorter posts, hmmm...

April 7
    qY7MtYH.png
    Soooo a thousand years ago when I last left Aaron, he was just leaving for his first time on the soccer team! Fun!
    w3jqtiy.png

They lost the game lol
    fl3CHBF.png
    fJs9OIo.png

So of course he immediately engaged in his favourite pastime :joy:
    vlu1i2l.png
    yLK9FBY.png
    With skills like this, how did his team ever lose? :D:D

Look at that, a skill I never thought he'd max LOL
    RVsaCSn.png

And straight after that, it was time to make a start on his term paper for his Plasma in Vampire Lore course
    eVDu74I.png

Hello, Vladislaus... come to either threaten Hunter into turning Aaron into a vampire or to help Aaron with his term paper?
    3D3pKQz.png

Hunter got this sculpture as a reward after one of his ghost hunting gigs o.O
    wYdHCHE.png

Obligatory Yoshi pics ;)
    mSBVxAr.png
    k0eAfGo.png
    vcgvwmP.png

And obligatory pics of Hunter and Aaron being all cute haha
    zNIXnJr.png
    yUIBbbS.png
    NHjuKVq.png

Post edited by afai1261 on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list