Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Would you Like to See in The Sims 5?

13...Next

Comments

• LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Toddlers from the get-go for sure, babies that aren’t tied to their little bassinets and Can be taken everywhere ala Sims 3 with more interactions from Sims 2 and Freeplay, lots more interactions for all life stages (that don’t involve items) similar to Sims 2/Sims 3, better or more aware AI, color wheel, take all of the stuff from Sims 1/2/3 and 4 and add it to Sims 5’s packs, and just add more overall occults/supernaturals play. :smile:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • shadowphantomnessshadowphantomness Posts: 9 New Member
    I agree with all the previous comments in this thread about the level of customization required when it comes to CAS and world/lot building, and the return of the color wheel from Sims 3.
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    Simulation
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • lebgirl_18lebgirl_18 Posts: 142 Member
    More gameplay options for the sims. For instance, having sims pinch other sims cheeks or nose. I know that may seem weird but I just find that so cute to be able to do that, and if there could be a mod for that for the sims 4 before the sims 5 comes out that would be awesome.
  • lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    People saying multiplayer mode: NO NO NO OH GOD PLEASE NO. I play The Sims to not deal with other people.

Must-haves:

-open world;
    -advanced customization options, like CASt and the colour wheel;
    -advanced story progression;
    -the cute family interactions from Sims 2 (family kiss, bathing babies in the sink, etc);
    -multitasking;
    -styled rooms like in Sims 4 (I hate building, and I'm sure it's not just me);
    -interface on the left side, like it was in 2 and 3;
    -cars/buses;
    -big cities *and* small towns as options, not one or the other
    -the ability to freely move between worlds;

that's all I can think of at the moment.
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • simmeroriginsimmerorigin Posts: 1,393 Member
    question why do you went so much the sims5 to be like past sims games and what would you do if they decided the rating for the sims5 was rated by the esrb e for everyone?

Because many in community believe that the Sims 4 is the weakest in the franchise, so they hope that the Sims 5 will honor the lore, gameplay content, and quality of the earlier sims games.
    He/him | Simmer since Sims 1 | Active Sims 2 wants-based rotational player, Sims 3 legacy player | My gameplay rules via PleasantSims | Bring back challenge and depth to the Sims: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17959464/#Comment_17959464
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    question why do you went so much the sims5 to be like past sims games and what would you do if they decided the rating for the sims5 was rated by the esrb e for everyone?

Because many in community believe that the Sims 4 is the weakest in the franchise, so they hope that the Sims 5 will honor the lore, gameplay content, and quality of the earlier sims games.

question 2 what will you do if the sims5 ends up rated e for everyone and is violance free and go on a diffrent path than past sims game not counting the sims4 as a player i went a drama free game
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • AdamBurtSimsAdamBurtSims Posts: 37 Member
    A Superhero world, Out of Space world.

Also make Sims do headstand or handstand, I know it weird to say it. Hoping that in Sims 4, they had sim does backward somersault/flip.
    I'm a British Geek who love Bella Goth, Behr sisters, Liberty Lee, Summer Holidays, Pleasant sisters and other Sims wafius/girlfriends. And like his Sims cats.g8pvk4adgueh.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top