Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Yum! or Ewww!

Comments

• DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,661 Member
    edited April 2022
    Off topic but I need to ask. Is anybody else experiencing a weird lag on posts? I've seen several of my posts from last night that the question I was responding too wasn't right above my post. I always, cut, refresh, check, paste, post to make sure someone else hadn't replied before me. Every time I did that there was no reply ahead of mine, but 10-15 minutes later there was suddenly a post in between mine and the one I was replying too. Has anybody else had this happen yesterday or this morning?
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Elliandre wrote: »
    @ignominiusrex I've only had organic nettle tea from a health foods store, which is really good, but I've never tried the stew and looked it up and it looks really good. I found some recipes and was thinking of ordering the herb from iherb if I can't find it cheaper, do you know this store? If I can't make the soup with it, at least I can make a lot of tea lol. But I can't tell if it is fresh nettle or dried because it doesn't say: https://ca.iherb.com/pr/frontier-co-op-organic-cut-sifted-nettle-stinging-leaf-16-oz-453-g/30938 My grocery store doesn't carry the fresh leaf either. Apparently you have to boil the fresh leaves for a long time though, 10-15 minutes. I really want to try the soup.

@Elliandre @ignominiusrex You need fresh young nettles harvested in the spring, and they are cooked like spinach, so if you have a spinach recipe you like you can substitute with nettles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx-ZtgUH65o

Yum!

Tiramisu?
    edited April 2022
    Yum!

Coffee Cake?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Off topic but I need to ask. Is anybody else experiencing a weird lag on posts? I've seen several of my posts from last night that the question I was responding too wasn't right above my post. I always, cut, refresh, check, paste, post to make sure someone else hadn't replied before me. Every time I did that there was no reply ahead of mine, but 10-15 minutes later there was suddenly a post in between mine and the one I was replying too. Has anybody else had this happen yesterday or this morning?

No, I don't have this issue...

Coffee cake is yum.

Croffles? (Just learned about this today.)

croffle-3-2.jpg?resize=683%2C1024&ssl=1
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,049 Member
    This is also my first time hearing of those. They look really tasty, so l'll say yum.

Salmon?
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    @crocobaura thank you!! :smile:

---

Yum

oatmeal raison cookie?
  • SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,823 Member

Thats not lag, thats buffering it happens all the time, you should post in the appropriate threads this is annoying !

im not gonna make a complain out of it BUT....
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker

Thats not lag, thats buffering it happens all the time, you should post in the appropriate threads this is annoying !

🤣

Oatmeal raisin cookies are proof there is a god and that she loves us...Yum

Snickerdoodles?

• SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,823 Member
    🙄 ...so annoying!
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker

🤣

Oatmeal raisin cookies are proof there is a god and that she loves us...Yum

Snickerdoodles?

Yum.

Apple crumble?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Yum

Beef jerky?
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,049 Member
    Yum.

Dried cranberries?
    Yum!

Trail mix?
    Yum

Pignolias?
    Had to google that, pine nuts, yum.

Raisons?
  • DanyeoDanyeo Posts: 76 Member
    yum

Olives?
    edited April 2022
    Deleted. I was late again and I don't want to disrupt the flow of the game. Sorry guys.
    Post edited by DaniRose2143 on
    Danyeo wrote: »
    yum

Olives?

Only black ones are yum.

Pistachio ice cream?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    YUM!

Sunflower seeds?