Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Default replacement eyes

Hi everyone,

I got some issues with CAS, almost everytime after a download, first i do is put them in my mod folder, but then if i will starting with CAS , my default replacement eyes does always shows up with that wrench icon.

Can somebody please give me a bit of advice? I'm really tired of searching trough this forum all the time after finding a solution.

Many thanks! :)

Greetings!

Comments

• Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member
    I'm pretty sure the wrench icon is suppose to be there for cc default eyes. Do you mean on the color swatches? Are the custom defaults you picked showing up on your sims?
    Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    Here is a thread from Sims 4 Studio explaining why the wrench cannot be removed:
    https://sims4studio.com/thread/22343/removing-wrench-icon-default-replacements
  • DanyeoDanyeo Posts: 76 Member
    Yes it does showing up , but i fixed it with defaultsfixer , now i can finally use them without that wrench icon ;)

@Bananas_45

Thx for your link , it was very helpfull :)