Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PLEASE!!???

is there any mod to disable sims from being forced to watch celebrities play instruments or in any other way do stuff??? i truly hate this mechanic as it is extremely disruptive and often gets sims stuck in this even after the celeb stops.

i hate this so much and i truly want to get rid of this. please anyone!!

Comments

• Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,960 Member
    edited April 2022
    even more annoying when the sims are all randomized townies cause somehow they have gained access to high levels of fame like poof from nowhere

so wish they would add some toggles or even just doesn't care for celebs trait

sadly don't know of mods either as i play vanilla
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    edited April 2022
    Here are the mods that I know of:

lesscelebreact by Bienchen.

Or if you want to disable the interactions completely from autonomy. MC Command Center, MC Tuner, Enable Autonomy Scan, click on the ground, search for all autonomy actions, type "celebrity" and then click on the celebrity autonomy actions that you would like to disable for autonomy.
  • Options
    DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited April 2022
    Simmingal wrote: »
    even more annoying when the sims are all randomized townies cause somehow they have gained access to high levels of fame like poof from nowhere

so wish they would add some toggles or even just doesn't care for celebs trait

sadly don't know of mods either as i play vanilla

ugh tell me about it. but that can be delt with by placing a few celebrities from your bin into the world and/or make some premades celebs. if there are enough of them around the game will stop spawning random celebs

"even just doesn't care for celebs trait" YES this would deffo be a good one regardless because i also hate how every non-celeb in the game is automatically flagged as fan.