Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

They're already teasing about the next pack (The gurus are hinting heavily today)

Comments

• GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,614 Member
    I'm hoping for a music pack with bands and lead singers. :smiley:
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Isn’t that just Jenna Akiyama from Snowy Escape ?
    "I took the train to visit the sea today. My husband doesn't know. Ever since we moved to Senbamachi, I can tell something is... off. The leaves are beautiful and it's much quieter. I think the fresh air is good for the children, but is it good for my husband and me? - J"
    this one gives me an occult vibe is a sim town

Sounds like another beach world. Is there a link or did a Guru mention it?

• kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Also with the new hair that was added today, it is an exact copy of dua lipa's hair so ppl have been speculating that we might get a sims session with dua lipa being one of the artists. Other's have speculated that there could be a showtime-like pack coming that features dua lipa.

Then someone tweeted that one of the voice actor's for the Sims have said they are working on something. I've only seen one person say this and they didn't show the actual post.

I guess this could mean anything unless this specific VA does something related to singing or music. I would think any pack would use VAs. But I remember speculating something like this before and I think it had something to do with pirates but I'm not sure. It might have also happened before get famous was announced but again I can't remember fully.

Another thing is that I remember people saying something about a lot of the official sims account posting random stuff relating to singers or music. There have also been random tweets by the official EA account that seems related to fashion too.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • WerescytheWerescythe Posts: 157 Member
    My hope is for something supernatural... But seeing how Maxis literally kicked us supernatural simmers out of the car, I expect it will be another pack that I won't buy... Again. :/
    I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD
  • justice4bonehildajustice4bonehilda Posts: 185 Member
    Werescythe wrote: »
    My hope is for something supernatural... But seeing how Maxis literally kicked us supernatural simmers out of the car, I expect it will be another pack that I won't buy... Again. :/

never lose hope! Occult is part of the Sims’ core
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    kaiwrysims wrote: »
    Also with the new hair that was added today, it is an exact copy of dua lipa's hair so ppl have been speculating that we might get a sims session with dua lipa being one of the artists. Other's have speculated that there could be a showtime-like pack coming that features dua lipa.

Then someone tweeted that one of the voice actor's for the Sims have said they are working on something. I've only seen one person say this and they didn't show the actual post.

I guess this could mean anything unless this specific VA does something related to singing or music. I would think any pack would use VAs. But I remember speculating something like this before and I think it had something to do with pirates but I'm not sure. It might have also happened before get famous was announced but again I can't remember fully.

Another thing is that I remember people saying something about a lot of the official sims account posting random stuff relating to singers or music. There have also been random tweets by the official EA account that seems related to fashion too.

Yes makes me think we may be getting a Showtime or Band Expansion Pack this Summer or another Music Festival Limited Run.
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member

New feature:secrets. Sims have milestone memories( they remember the most important stuff that happened in their life) They can talk about them. It is also possible to learn a sim's secrets by socializing. After you ve learned them you can talk about them with other sims.
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    edited April 2022
    They're gossiping about their neighbours' new car...
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Simguru George worked on Vampires. I can see them giving him the supernatural EP to work on. Please give me supernatural!
    kostasmpi wrote: »

New feature:secrets. Sims have milestone memories( they remember the most important stuff that happened in their life) They can talk about them. It is also possible to learn a sim's secrets by socializing. After you ve learned them you can talk about them with other sims.

I think this is probably referring to the Next Expansion Pack or a Major Update (Cars)?.
  • ElisdreamElisdream Posts: 295 Member
    edited April 2022
    Psss... Our neighbours are having a baby! 😂 Ok just kidding sniff sniff... 😭
  • FoxInSocksFoxInSocks Posts: 18 Member
    Is it a pack or a kit? I'm not really a fan of kits, but I wish we'd get some really quality game/expansion packs. I did really like cottage living, but I would love something with more jobs/aspirations/traits/occults.
  • ThunderNebThunderNeb Posts: 55 Member
    I'm really hoping it's for a band/stage performer pack.
    FoxInSocks wrote: »
    Is it a pack or a kit? I'm not really a fan of kits, but I wish we'd get some really quality game/expansion packs. I did really like cottage living, but I would love something with more jobs/aspirations/traits/occults.

I don't think they'd be teasing a kit like this. I think it's either a stuffpack,expansion or some kind of big update.
  • TahabataTahabata Posts: 82 Member
    I'm really impressed that nothing has leaked so far, or the only clue we have are Gurus tweets (which I don't consider "shoes" to be a clue). I'm even more annoyed that they're really trying to hype something so generic. Oh come on, stop this drama and give us something to imagine how the mod creators could fix it.
    Wish list:
    - Cars, motorcycles, bycicles. (Detailed animations)
    - Wild Animals (Interactive)
    - Thief and Celebrity (Better and more active!)
    - Bands
    - Farming or Medieval EP
    - Cyberpunk or Asian GP
    - Beach.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    They are talking about having a new updated baby!!
    Next Sunday is May 1st that means the week after next is the first week of May. I belive this is when the roadmap will get revealed.
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,183 Member
    Next Sunday is May 1st that means the week after next is the first week of May. I belive this is when the roadmap will get revealed.

Please no more kits.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member

Please now more kits.

A letter was missing, it's fixed now :p
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited April 2022
    Well with the Gurus and TheSims tweeting excessively about cowplants and considering the new plant sim scenario, there will be another weird pack coming our way I guess and AGAIN nothing Generations related giving us gameplay for other life stages than YA/A.

I am so tired of waiting for my kind of gameplay.

I hope it's at least something occult players can use, they have been starved too.
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member

Please now more kits.

I think kits are okay and I understand console players are happy about them as they can't use CC. But they shouldn't be released in place of SPs or GPs.
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,183 Member
    Dakota88 wrote: »

Please now more kits.

I think kits are okay and I understand console players are happy about them as they can't use CC. But they shouldn't be released in place of SPs or GPs.

Precisely,I don't hate kits . I just want more big packs . Last year's content was lacking. We only had one stuff pack one expansion pack and one game pack last year.Than we a worry of kits that were m mostly cas or build and buy.