Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims4MagicalTales' Stories (Sims 4 stories)

04-19-22-12-22-12-PM.png

Casters in the City summary: Four spellcaster roommates navigate life in the city and romantic relationships. Meanwhile, darkness looms on the horizon. When their wicked enemies threaten to destroy the human race out of a desire to protect the supernatural community, the four roommates must rise up. Will the four friends save the day, or will their enemies succeed in eliminating every human?

Stories/Chapters Index

Character Page
I'm so done with this site!
Post edited by Sims4MagicalTales on

Comments

• Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    @Sims4MagicalTales

It’s always difficult to admit your feelings when it comes to romance. Hopefully things will work out between the two couples!
    Being independent is a good thing, sure, but it’s also important to recognise when you need help.
  • TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    edited April 2022
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    Wow your story is so awesome! I love the story line. Spellcasters are my favorite Occult Sims. I hope they can at least vanquish Cronan and Seraphina before something bad happens. Although I do have to admit that I think Cronan is very handsome. Can't wait to read more!
    BTW: Congratulations on being mentioned in today's Friday Highlights!
    Post edited by TeeSea on
    edited April 2022
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    The meeting of the parents is a stressful event for everyone involved. It seems like Adora's and Sylvia's parents like Dylan and Aiden.
    Great update!
    Post edited by TeeSea on
    edited April 2022
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    I remember meeting my in-laws 20+ years ago and I was very nervous. Luckily my parents love my husband like he is their own and his parents are the same to me.
    Post edited by TeeSea on
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    I haven't had time to read the rest but wanted to let you know that I enjoyed the first chapter <3
  • LuxAtomica92LuxAtomica92 Posts: 29 Member
    This looks super interesting can't wait to start reading.
  • LuxAtomica92LuxAtomica92 Posts: 29 Member
    @Sims4MagicalTales Thanks. I went ahead and followed your blog so I could keep up with it. So far so good :smiley:
    edited April 2022
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    The group really have their hands full with Cronan and Seraphina. It's good that their parents know what's happening and agreed to help train them. Plus having a past headmaster that has dealt with Cronan in the past will hopefully give them a better understanding of how his mind works. I sure hope the boys are okay and that Morgan kicks Cronan's behind in the duel.
    Post edited by TeeSea on
  • MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    @Sims4MagicalTales I just finished binging your story, too. I'm glad I caught it when it was still new!
    I like your "Core Four" characters very much. I have a feeling their unique talents and perspectives will balance each other very well. They'll need to, because Cronan and Seraphina definitely have game.

It's a good thing the parents have their kids' backs. They could be in for some rough times ahead as they tangle with their foes.

I'm looking forward to following along, and so is Z.
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!

@Sims4MagicalTales
    I hope the girls find the boys before it's too late. I'm very curious what the Tome of the Fourth Sage contains. Great update!
    You have a true talent for storytelling.