Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would You Rather!

Comments

• CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    The "staid" one. Intense relations often end abruptly or fade out into a heap of disappointments.

Would you rather lick an envelope or wet your finger to moisten the gum strip?
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,756 Member
    edited April 2022
    A long-term commited relationship. I'm ace orientated and possibly aro as well so the absence of certain things in a relationship wouldn't bother me (In fact there are some things I really don't want in a relationship which is probably why I've never had one. 😅). I'd be more than happy with just a close friendship that lasted.
    Finding something that special though is hard...

(Edited because my brain confused long term with long distance).

Would you rather ride in a hot air balloon or a super fast rocket car?

Oh sorry I took too long to type again!
    Post edited by WhatCobblers on
    Hot air ballon. It there is a professional ballooneer (if that is a word) with me.

Would you rather lick an envelope or wet your finger to moisten the gum strip?
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,066 Member
    Wet my finger to moisten the gum strip. The taste has always bothered me, so I prefer not to lick it.

Would you rather live on a farm or in a cabin in the wilderness?
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    The cabin!

Would you rather have a city penthouse or a suburban ranch house?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    City penthouse! Would love to live in a city again and a dream would be to have a high up art studio so I could see out all across the city whilst working. I only got City Living for Sims a while ago and those apartment views are amazing!

Would you rather ride on the back of a whale or fly on the back of a dragon?
  • dythiadythia Posts: 104 Member
    Definitely the dragon. It would be bigger and harder to fall off of, whereas the whale would most definitely lead to me falling and drowning because I have no idea how to swim.

Would you rather accidentally leave cold food like ice cream or hot food like soup out overnight?
    g0fp4eb0ah2i.png
    How ironic.
    I'd probably be more upset at the loss of the ice cream, than the soup. But it depends on what kind of soup and how much trouble I took over it, if it were a batch of consommé you can bet I'd rather sacrifice the ice cream.

If you could get them for free, would you rather have lots of tatts and piercings, or none?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    edited April 2022
    None, thanks. :smile:

Would you rather spend a month with a cannibal tribe or live alone on a desert island?
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,066 Member
    edited April 2022
    Stay as I am now. Although I generally had a good childhood, there are some things like being bullied and having mean teachers that I'd rather not relive.

If time travel were possible, would you rather go back the Medieval Era or go 100 years into the future?
    That would be a dicey bet, because who knows whether 100 years in the future will be a horror-show? But go back about a thousand years give or take, if I'm traveling in time not space, I'd find myself in the territory of one of the many Algonquian tribes. This might not be nearly as bad as finding myself in Medieval Europe, where the likelihood of being killed by xenophobes under the aegis of religious fervor was distinctly higher.
    Many Algonquian tribes had fairly loose social structures and were more willing to form connections with new people so there's a chance there.

If I were in perfect health that might be an option. But I need a medication I can't get in the past, so I'd have to opt for the future hoping that instead of entering a post-apocalypse, I'd be in a place where there were cures for things, and everything was amazing compared to now.

Fun question! Same!
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,811 Member
    Go back in time. I won't bore everyone with details, but there was a critical moment in my life I wish I could do over and choose the other path.

This is still a great question, same.
    Go back in time. I won't bore everyone with details, but there was a critical moment in my life I wish I could do over and choose the other path.

This is still a great question, same.

But wouldn't being in the medieval era (that was the question: medieval, or 100 years in the future) have made it impossible to make any of your own life decisions differently, because you wouldn't be reliving your own life, you'd be transported to like AD 900 to 1300 or so, in the body you currently have.

Maybe we should also ask the more general question of "if you could go back into your own past for a second chance to do something differently, what would it be?"
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    That's a hard question, because I would want to go back for many reasons. Top 3, first I would go back to the evening my father passed away and stay home with him and try to prevent his stroke or get him better hospital treatment. 2nd on the list is I would go back to a day I skipped a hike around a waterfall and I would go along instead and try to stop a good friend who went on the hike and slipped and died when she went close to a slippery ledge. 3rd is I would go back and change my own mind and keep my apartment and not move back home to be with family.

If you won $200,000, would you rather take a lump sum deposit or monthly installments of $2000?
    Monthly installments, or I would just spend it all on useless stuff. :lol:

Would you rather have a minivan or a small city car?
    cUrfGkA.gif
    Smart choice! :lol: I would make the same one for the same reason!

Minivan. Then you can take long trips with it and pack more stuff into it.

Would you rather climb a mountain or go deep sea diving?
    Deep sea diving. Warm water, warm weather, what's not to love.😁

Would you rather listen to classical music or jazz?
    ooh, that's impossible to choose! I love both so much. I'm going to say they are equal, but Spanish or Turkish guitar trumps both for me.

Would you rather walk for one hour or jog for 10 minutes?
    Walk for one hour because I'm used to doing that for my care job. I don't like moving fast.

Would you rather visit Jupiter, Saturn or Neptune (pretending that space travel has advanced so that it's possible to take a day trip to any one of these)?
    Saturn. I would love to see the rings up close.

Would you rather be a millionaire with no friends or live in poverty with many friends?
    Poverty and friends anytime. I'd love to have money, but not at the price of being lonely.

Would you rather have Matcha tea or Masala Chai?
    Matcha tea. Never tried it, but Masala Chai seems too spicy. I think.

If you won a competition and could choose your prize, would you rather go on a trip to visit a screw factory in Albania or a maggot farm in Southern Australia?
    cUrfGkA.gif