Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,656 Member
    A house.

What’s the best present you ever got from a friend?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    A Jack (from Nightmare before Christmas) skull keychain and when you squeeze it, it will do a creepy laugh.

Fav Mexican food?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    BerrypichuBerrypichu Posts: 25 Member
    Birria tacos. Or anything with carnitas. I could name a ton more, Mexican food is one of my favorites!

Have you ever been in love?
    My gallery: https://tinyurl.com/Berrypichu
    。◕ ‿ ◕。
  • Options
    Maddmoney6Maddmoney6 Posts: 3 New Member
    Why hasn't anything has been done to improve your babies, since the 3rd nothing has been done to make newborns look cute or worth having. Only custom creators did something about it & after the updates of this year, even those are no longer working. It's beyond sad having a newborn; I'm sure that many Simmers would agree on it.
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Berrypichu wrote: »
    Birria tacos. Or anything with carnitas. I could name a ton more, Mexican food is one of my favorites!

Have you ever been in love?

More than once in the past, and am currently.

Same question.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    Yes, and 23 years later, I still am.

Same question.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    Maybe like a crush kinda love, yes.

Who's your celebrity idol?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    I don't have one. :smile:

Do you like camping?
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,656 Member
    Not roughing it, but in a nice camper, yes.

Cake or pie?

Maddmoney6 wrote: »
    Why hasn't anything has been done to improve your babies, since the 3rd nothing has been done to make newborns look cute or worth having. Only custom creators did something about it & after the updates of this year, even those are no longer working. It's beyond sad having a newborn; I'm sure that many Simmers would agree on it.

Hey. Welcome to the forum, but this is a game thread. You would get more response if you posted in the General topics, maybe this thread: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/993510/what-are-some-trivial-things-that-annoy-you/p1. Or this one: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/989829/ts4-totally-random-comments-and-questions/p1

Sim on!

• Options
    SupersonicAvalancheSupersonicAvalanche Posts: 3,307 Member
    Um, just some tea or coffee please. (Not so much for sweet treats here... x)

When was the last time someone asked you for help?
    Z5yqGx5.png
  • Options
    KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,072 Member
    Last Saturday at work. I'm a hair stylist and a woman needed her hair color corrected after the store-bought color she used at home gave her an unpleasant result. Hair color mistakes are something I end up helping people with on a frequent basis.

Have you stepped in an ant pile before?
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited April 2022
    No sure. The ants I usually see are very small, and I'm myopia with about 3.9 and 4.0 D. I usually don't wear glasses for the convenience of activity (I have almost no astigmatism or a very low degree, so my eyesight is better than many people with the same dioptre). I may have stepped on it when I wasn't nearsighted, but it's too long ago I don't remember.
    But when I was 11 or 12 years old, I came back from an adventure in the tall grass at school (I studied in a very green elementary school, so many students' break activities are related to nature. It's not surprising that there're tall grass in the school, and even a few unbelievable things happened because of the greenery) and found that there was blood-like liquid on the sole of one of my shoe. My classmates said I stepped on a toad, but I didn't feel it at all. Then I thought I may have stepped on a tick. Though I haven't seen it, it's not surprising that if there're ticks at the school.
    If anyone is curious about the school where greening is too good, I can tell how unbelievable it is in there

Same question
    Post edited by Shadow_Assassin on
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,833 Member
    I haven't stepped in one, but I did disturb a colony of them one time while helping clean a yard. I lifted up some wood that was kind of stuck in the mud and got swarmed on one arm.

Have you ever forgotten to put the car in park? Or set the hand brake if you have a manual?
  • Options
    No, cuz I don't drive.

Have you ever stepped on dog poop before?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    Yes, that's happened a couple of times. It stinks.

What do you think makes an enjoyable story?
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Interesting characters I can emotionally attach too and a plot with a lot of drama and action.

If you could master any instrument in one day, which would you pick?
  • Options
    Piano. I'd also like to learn guitar as well, but piano first.

What is the one dish you want to try and make yourself but you're afraid to attempt?
  • Options
    A really good legit croissant.

Do you like Zoom call meetings?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    I personally haven't had a need for a Zoom meeting. My kids do daily though because they do school virtually. They usually mute their mics and turn off their cameras.

Favorite premade storyline you've played (any game)?
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    I'm not afraid to make any dish, but I really don't like dealing with lobster. Giant seafloor insects. Too many large segmented legs and antennae and boiling them alive? Just nope. And I don't even think they're all that great to eat, but they weren't widely considered all that desirable back when they were the food of poverty rather than of prestige. Kind of like caviar. Goes to show how people's idea of how desirable a food is, matters more to them than its actual taste because when it's poor people food, it gets no love, but make it expensive and a sign of prestige, and voila, suddenly a delicacy.

But that sounds like a fun question to hear other answers to. Same question.
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    I'm afraid to make pan seared steak because I'm never sure if I cooked it enough and I tend to get a lot of smoke and set off the fire alarm.

Same question
  • Options
    @SweetieWright_84 had a question, oops sorry. My favorite premade storyline is the Brandi Broke story from Sims 2

Same question
  • Options
    Anything involving puff pastry. I can never get it flaky, it's always dense and the layers aren't as defined as they should be.

I still think there's more great answers to this one, same again.
  • Options
    I like a game with arcade action the best, along with puzzle-solving.

And the short version of the above was " I'm not afraid to cook any dish, but I don't enjoy cooking lobster, nor do I enjoy eating them enough to really want to." Then I asked the same question (of what dish you would like to make but are afraid to try cooking).

What's your favorite genre of movie?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg