Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMS 4 CHALLENGE LIST (Updated May 24, 2021)

Comments

• GLMGLM Posts: 17 Member
    @franka44021 I hope you like it :)
  • ZestyLemonLionZestyLemonLion Posts: 21 Member
    Tried a lot of these and they're all really fun! 100% recommend the 100 Baby Challenge and the Disney Princess Challenge.
  • Lisamango0Lisamango0 Posts: 150 Member
    @GLM This challenge sounds awesome! Definitely adding this to my 'to-play-list' ! <3
    @Lisamango0

I hope you like it it :)
  • naeshellenaeshelle Posts: 62 Member
    I’m a huge fan of the Postcard Legacy Challenge by sojuteatime over on Tumblr! Not sure if I can link it: https://sojuteatime. tumblr. com/post/657446233485508608/the-postcard-legacy-challenge (remove the spaces, of course!)
  • MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    GLM wrote: »
    This is a new challenge that I've created called the Alphabetto Legacy Challenge. It's an alphabet legacy with a twist - you have to randomize a romantic fate, number of pregnancies, ambition level, quirk, hobby, career, aspiration, traits, and housewarming gift for each heir. With so many variables to influence your heirs, each heir will be unique. Every generation starts out rags to riches style. If you have the romantic garden pack, the wishing well really helps keep things chaotic but the challenge can be modified by leaving out any of the options you don't have access to and be played with as many or as few packs as you want.

https://goodlilmousey.wordpress.com/2022/02/11/the-alphabetto-legacy-challenge/

This looks so cool! I am definitely trying this!
    @MocaJava I hope you enjoy it!! :)
    This is a new challenge I've made called the Shell Legacy Challenge! Grandpa decided to buy up 10 dilapidated shell homes throughout his life and in his will he left them to his future heirs, 1 per generation, with only one stipulation: they must live in the home and fix it up themselves. This is a 10 generation, build based legacy challenge. Each generation will tackle the ultimate fixer upper to dream home renovation during their time as heir. There are a few randomized elements to keep things from getting too same-y. If you like building, this is a great challenge!

https://goodlilmousey.wordpress.com/2022/03/15/shell-legacy-challenge/
  • ZestyLemonLionZestyLemonLion Posts: 21 Member
    > @GLM said:
    > This is a new challenge I've made called the Shell Legacy Challenge! Grandpa decided to buy up 10 dilapidated shell homes throughout his life and in his will he left them to his future heirs, 1 per generation, with only one stipulation: they must live in the home and fix it up themselves. This is a 10 generation, build based legacy challenge. Each generation will tackle the ultimate fixer upper to dream home renovation during their time as heir. There are a few randomized elements to keep things from getting too same-y. If you like building, this is a great challenge!
    >
    > https://goodlilmousey.wordpress.com/2022/03/15/shell-legacy-challenge/

This sounds really fun! I might do a LP of it in the future :)
    @ZestyLemonLion Awesome! I hope you enjoy it! Do you post stories or anything about your LPs? I'd love to see it if you do and decided to play the Shell Legacy! :)
    This is a new challenge I've written called The Prolific Spellcaster challenge. It is a variation on the 100 baby challenge using a spellcaster and relying on your magic rather than conventional means to provide for yourself and your offspring! There are 3 difficulty levels you can attempt and the additional challenge of becoming a spellcaster and relying solely on your magic for money ,food and repairs is a lot of fun.

https://goodlilmousey.wordpress.com/2022/03/29/the-prolific-spellcaster/
  • Ariel_DraculaAriel_Dracula Posts: 9 New Member
    > @GLM said:
    > This is a new challenge I've written called The Prolific Spellcaster challenge. It is a variation on the 100 baby challenge using a spellcaster and relying on your magic rather than conventional means to provide for yourself and your offspring! There are 3 difficulty levels you can attempt and the additional challenge of becoming a spellcaster and relying solely on your magic for money ,food and repairs is a lot of fun.
    >
    > https://goodlilmousey.wordpress.com/2022/03/29/the-prolific-spellcaster/

I definitely need to try this. I have yet to commit to a full sims 4 family concept and this seems like a great place to start. I have no idea how to do blogging, but I might need to figure it out cause there are several challenges I want to take a crack at and document my playthroughs. I might be able to put these and other gaming stuff up on my youtube if I can figure out how to stream/record ps4, xbox one, and switch gameplay.
    > @Ariel_Dracula said:
    > I definitely need to try this. I have yet to commit to a full sims 4 family concept and this seems like a great place to start. I have no idea how to do blogging, but I might need to figure it out cause there are several challenges I want to take a crack at and document my playthroughs. I might be able to put these and other gaming stuff up on my youtube if I can figure out how to stream/record ps4, xbox one, and switch gameplay.

I hope you have fun if you try it! I've really enjoyed it. Plum Tree is a great way to track your family tree and you can make notes on each individual's profiles as well as on the tree description if you want to keep track of your playthroughs but don't want to do a blog :)
  • MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    I definitely need to try this. I have yet to commit to a full sims 4 family concept and this seems like a great place to start. I have no idea how to do blogging, but I might need to figure it out cause there are several challenges I want to take a crack at and document my playthroughs. I might be able to put these and other gaming stuff up on my youtube if I can figure out how to stream/record ps4, xbox one, and switch gameplay.

Definitely recommend, I'm having a ball with this.
  • ironladelironladel Posts: 5 New Member
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gZJjvHvbxKQzT0u7t26rTIygETAGxv_iBMTYr7HSCA8/edit?usp=sharing

NEW Sims 4 Monster Energy-inspired legacy Challenge! please give me any feedback and use the hashtag <3 I really like what I came up with, so please enjoy :)
    Another new challenge for ya'll, the Ambitious Widow Challenge! This one is a variation on the Black Widow challenge but your goal is to complete the Mansion Baron and Fabulously Wealthy aspirations and reach a certain amount of money. There's a wheel of "unfortunate events" to keep the constant "accidents" from getting too repetitive and 2 difficulty variations.

https://goodlilmousey.wordpress.com/2022/04/12/the-ambitious-widow-challenge/
  • Sarcasm_With_A_SmileSarcasm_With_A_Smile Posts: 4 New Member
    I just finished writing this yesterday!

The Wishful Thinking Challenge!
    Link⬇️ (Packs required and short rules at the top)
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-f_kUWNfRzaOrVkMUekivh5q1sfniisn3EQmtzTLTPI/edit
  • lousymarelousymare Posts: 12 New Member
    > @GLM said:
    > Another new challenge for ya'll, the Ambitious Widow Challenge! This one is a variation on the Black Widow challenge but your goal is to complete the Mansion Baron and Fabulously Wealthy aspirations and reach a certain amount of money. There's a wheel of "unfortunate events" to keep the constant "accidents" from getting too repetitive and 2 difficulty variations.
    >
    > https://goodlilmousey.wordpress.com/2022/04/12/the-ambitious-widow-challenge/

Another great challenge GLM! I'm having a lot of fun with this. I like the wheel and the way a lot of the deaths are giving my widow obvious honeymoon destination choices, e.g. poison = Selvadorada, overheating = Sulani, killer rabbit = Henford :). My widow had Catarina Lynx on her shortlist because she lives alone, but then CL won the lottery! So I crossed her off because it would've made it too easy.
    edited April 2022
    @lousymare

I'm so glad you're having fun with it! I also had to pass up a few eligible partners because it would have been too easy. I highly recommend becoming a vampire hunter and going after Vlad. It's very satisfying and he has a nice house but it's not TOO nice :)
    Post edited by GLM on
  • lousymarelousymare Posts: 12 New Member
    @GLM

Oh so I downloaded your boarding school lot for the Ambitious Widow Challenge and it got me thinking that that in itself might make an interesting challenge? Sort of - are you tired of all the townie kids being underachieving C students and ending up in service jobs? Send them to Madame Stickler's school and let her transform them into high-flying useful members of society! You can only control the school Principal. Move in 7 townie kids at a time and mentor them until they are A students with at least one completed aspiration and a maxed skill, age them up to young adult and put them in a suitable career before moving them back with their families or into their own home. Start with a new young adult sim with no skills as the Principal. Challenge ends when the Principal has mastered a certain number of skills and completed the Successful Lineage aspiration. What do you think?
    lousymare wrote: »
    @GLM

Oh so I downloaded your boarding school lot for the Ambitious Widow Challenge and it got me thinking that that in itself might make an interesting challenge? Sort of - are you tired of all the townie kids being underachieving C students and ending up in service jobs? Send them to Madame Stickler's school and let her transform them into high-flying useful members of society! You can only control the school Principal. Move in 7 townie kids at a time and mentor them until they are A students with at least one completed aspiration and a maxed skill, age them up to young adult and put them in a suitable career before moving them back with their families or into their own home. Start with a new young adult sim with no skills as the Principal. Challenge ends when the Principal has mastered a certain number of skills and completed the Successful Lineage aspiration. What do you think?

That could be a lot of fun! It's not like a challenge type I've ever tried before.
  • ApostolosJenApostolosJen Posts: 35 Member

Check out this challenge. I did it myself and it is quite the journey. :smile:
  • pameler417pameler417 Posts: 51 Member
    Yes! Love that I can find all these challenges in one place. I have bookmarked so many!
  • MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    yes, teh more challenges teh moar funz!
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
    edited May 2022
    A new legacy challenge! This is a variation on an Alphabet Legacy where on every birthday in the household, you spin the roulette wheel to see what happens! The roulette wheel has over 300 option on it, everything from silly items (like change your hair color), to gaining/losing money (did you make a bad bet or get a bonus?), to dire consequences (oops, dead)! This challenge can be play with as few or as many packs as you wish.

https://goodlilmousey.wordpress.com/2022/05/16/alphabet-roulette-legacy/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top