Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• Carebear92Carebear92 Posts: 108 Member
    Feb 12
    NO4K9Go.png Savannah woke up and got ready for work. Before going to work at 5am unfortunate events happened such as, the toilet and the bathroom both needing repair. Savannah did not have time to fix them before work so she came up to a messy bathroom and needing to repair these things luckily fixed them both before going to school. Later on in the evening Maria swung by to give Savannah a gift, it was a Ol' Gabby which is one of the Mysims Trophies. Savannah accepted the gift even though she has the same exact one in the living room but she didn't want to be rude. ezYT1Hz.png

Table of Contents
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    April 15th Comments:

@Karababy52
    (revisiting April 14 daily image)
    I like how Cale is jumping and clicking his heels as he is excited. Congrats to Cale. I loved all those graduation pictures you screencapped. Poor Cade. That is a real bummer. Best friends with Fox now, eh? I sure hope when Cale gets his memory back, he doesn't take it out on Fox for slightly deceiving him.
    I did have to laugh when D.J. didn't get all A+ grades but some of his dormmates did who did half the effort that he did. I guess they're just better at taking finals and such than him. Makes it more realistic I suppose. Hopefully he can get all A+ grades in his second term. Looking forward to seeing what the others get. Am going to continue the same process of having all Challenge Sims do their homework, term papers, and presentations...but D.J. will do the extra work as well as study.
    That's a cool daily image of all of Cale's accomplishments for the month. Very nice! Good for Cale. There's more memories. And he subconsciously recognized Sandy until he woke up. I have a feeling Fox might come clean with him since these two are growing close in friendship. Only time will tell. Does Fox get updated on Cale's baby making progress from Eros?

@RememberJoy
    Adam can blame all the stress he's been getting for that C in Writing. Sometimes yoga and walking doesn't always help even if it seems it might. He just had so much going on in his head I bet. Good to see he still has a really good GPA. He'll eliminate that minus this next term. This household needs to take a break from spellcasting. :lol: Gonna burn down the kitchen. Aww, nice dust bunny. D.J. didn't fancy the one in Glimmerbrook in my story. :lol:

@permanentrose
    Good to see Robin working her magic. She's having a blast in my gameplay/story. She's doing great with her grades on her own and really enjoys Estelle. I cheated them two to be a romantic couple. They share a bedroom together even though there are two bed. But they like to flirt with each other autonomously in the bedroom. :blush:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    April 16

yRBBKtN.png
    Just another short little update - Cale and Skylar decided to autonomously do keg stands. And neither was successful :D
    MBU9bUy.png
    PCApzik.png
    urLtkxG.png

It was a bonding moment though.
    C60hOHV.png

And even though Cale will eventually become 100% committed to Piper, he's still just a young uni boy who wants to have some fun.
    iHreIK2.png

Robin worked on her project boards, since I should probably include her in this update haha.
    kLr8g75.png
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    April 16th: A day in the life

Today's Accomplishments:
    Reach level 5 in Research & Debate

R01aV99.png

Today was fairly busy so my update is short and sweet
    It was a fairly typical day.
    I warmed up with yoga while everyone else enjoyed some breakfast.
    fu5wb2x.png
    Carol somehow got both Sofia and Kaori to help her on her school project.
    JqhWEvD.png
    Gemma and Kiyoshi sat down to watch some TV after their classes and ended up more focused on each other.
    P2xkHm2.png
    When they started making out I excused myself to go take a nap.
    y9nxUI4.png
    Apparently they inspired Kaori because she came upstairs looking for some action.
    qEwO91e.png
    We're required to attend three lectures before we graduate, so I snuck out around 5 to attend another one.
    biLicK9.png
    When I got back, Kiyoshi was dancing and Gemma was painting.
    ut5NpJt.png
    I finished up my homework and headed to bed.

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited April 2022
    April - Day 16: "The deepest hunger in life, is a secret that is revealed only when a person is willing to unlock a hidden part of the self..."

ja0P1O8.png

Notes
    tmjbuSb.png
    "I did another search online for a job."
    "Oh yeah? How'd it go?"

sM1PKn6.png
    "Not so well. Either there isn't many job openings for my degree, or I don't know where to look."
    "Hmm..."

lAZOAWF.png
    "Don't worry though, I'll pay you back soon just like I promised."

oZZ7rrk.png
    "I'm not worried. I meant what I said Cale, stay as long as you like. I love having you live here with me. Even when you do find something, you don't have to move out. Stay. My house is your house, okay?"

ji9KNbn.png
    "Aww, man you are such a cool guy. I love living here with you too, but the fact is, it's not my house. I'd feel like a freeloader or something if I didn't at least try to pay you back. So, well, I know you said I can do better, but..."

gFZYlT3.png
    "I sent my resume in for that plant biology job in StrangerVille!"
    "You what!? Why would you do that after I told you to keep looking?"

oepExqB.png
    "I did look again, I couldn't find anything else."
    "How long did you look though? An hour, two?"
    "A couple hours or so...why are you so against me trying to get that job?"
    "I'm not, I just know you should never take the first job you see. Take your time, keep looking."
    "I don't know where else to look."
    "I do, let me help you. In addition to Admissions, I help newly graduated students find a good match for their degrees. I have connections, as I'm sure you probably know by now."

19y4Cm4.png
    "You're right, I should've asked you for help. I just...wanted to try to do this myself without bothering you."
    "You don't bother me Cale, we're buddies, right? We're friends and friends help each other. I understand about wanting to do things on your own, believe me. But when you're just starting out, it's a good idea to let someone with experience help you."
    "Thanks Fox, I'll remember that. I think you need some help with something I know about right now though."
    "Oh? Like what?"

eI2kyv9.png
    "Checkmate!"

1kmyGLU.png
    "What the...? How'd you do that? I had you. I guess I do need help too."
    "I'll make you a deal. You help me find a good job for my degree and I'll teach you some of my secret chess strategies."

7Tqu7aJ.png
    "It's a deal! Great game Buddy."
    "Hey, want to go look at the stars? I was going to go look at them by myself, but it's more fun watching them with someone else. Someone...special. Mom and I watched them together all the time."
    "Sure, I'd love to. Let me just go put some clothes on first."
    (He thinks you're special, compared you to his Mom.)
    (I think it's time...)

TsAXmE0.png
    (I think you're special too Cale.)

T57Q27B.png
    (But can I trust him? I've never told any human the truth. I've been careful. Why do I feel like I can trust him?)
    (Because he trusts you. He cares about you. He said that he...loves you. Humans don't usually betray the ones they love.)
    (They do sometimes, but not as much as my kind do.)
    (I can't tell him everything though.)
    (Not yet anyway. I'm just...not ready.)
    (Don't wait too long. The longer you do, the worse it's going to be.)
    (I know. But I can't, not now, maybe never.)

OCwG5q2.png
    "What a gorgeous night, look at all those stars!"
    "Beautiful..."

4bwLJUc.png
    "Cale, there's something I...I...want to tell you. It's a secret and you can't tell anyone else. You have to promise you won't."
    "I haven't told anyone your other secret so why would I tell anyone another? You can trust me Fox. I promise."

RPOHfvW.png
    "Alright, good. I thought you'd say that. Okay, so...remember how you thought you saw me glowing?"

DklhL7D.png
    "You mean like you're glowing right now? There's a green colored cloud surrounding you."
    "Yeah, I know. It means I'm extremely happy. I can't control it when I'm feeling very powerful emotions. It's just a part of who I am, what I am."
    "What you are?"
    "I'm an alien, from a planet far away from here."

ji7JcxZ.png
    "See that bright star humans call the north star?"
    "Polaris?"
    "Yes, that's the one. It's actually my home planet, Sixam. It's where the last of my family and most of my kind have lived for far longer than your planet has existed."

pfsjQ1o.png
    "It's very beautiful there and sometimes I miss living amongst my own kind."
    "Okay, then...why are you here? Are you stranded or something? Are you the only one here and can't contact anyone? Did your...ship get destroyed? Sorry for all the questions. I'm just trying to understand. I believe you. I mean, I could tell there was something different about you. Not just because of the aura thing. I bet you don't have a fiancé either, do you? If I had one, she'd be over all the time, but I've never seen you with any girl Dude."

ELyrF8w.png
    "There are many of my kind living among the humans here on your planet. I'm not the only one. Most of us like your kind, and want to be friends. I was actually born here. My family did start this university, all that's true. However, I don't have a fiancé. I just said that so you wouldn't think I was 'interested' in you at the time. I love the female humans the same as you do."

"Not all of my family has lived on your planet. Some of them have always lived on Sixam. I've visited them a few times."
    "How do you get there? Do you have a spaceship or something?"
    "Yeah, it's at my other house where I live during the Summer. Remember I told you I had a place in the middle of the woods?"
    "Oh, yeah, I do."

ta50Ci1.png
    "You're incredible Cale. I thought maybe you'd freak out more or think I'm crazy. But you're being so calm about this. I guess I should've known you'd believe me, you're such a trusting human with a big heart and an open mind. Do you have any idea how happy and relieved I am right now?"
    "Well yeah, because of the glowing thing, D'uh!"
    "Ehehehe Oh Cale, you make me laugh."

1wrOdQf.png
    "I hope you're not scared of me now. I'm a little anxious about that, you know, because I'm different. You have nothing to worry about though Cale, I won't hurt you. Sometimes your kind doesn't understand most of us are peaceful and mean you no harm and they hurt us, kill us or...worse. I guess that's what scares some of my kind the most. We don't often reveal ourselves because of that."

nMn9knX.png
    "You have nothing to worry about Fox, why would I do that? You've been nothing but kind to me and you care about me. I trust you, I can just tell you're one of the good guys."
    (Oh Cale, why did you have to go and say that?)
    (Because you are, or you could be if you can figure out how to get out of this.)
    (I don't want to do this anymore.)
    (Then don't!)
    (It's not that simple...)

sUtUHpS.png
    Cale looks so confident in the daily post pic because he had just discovered Fox is an alien. I don't know what took him so long, but it finally happened. I waited until he did before Fox would reveal himself. I know Cale seems very calm about it all, why isn't he more shocked for instance? In my head he already knows aliens exist because of Joe L. and Ze Therapist. He doesn't know that's why he's accepting though.

I guess you could say since his memories are starting to return, his memories of aliens are also. To some degree. The question now is, how long will Fox wait to tell him the rest of what's going on? I think y'all know the answer to that question. Or some of it anyway... ;)

By the way, I checked and Cale has 47 baby Mamas at the moment and at least that many children. I'm counting the ladies that he's impregnated but haven't given birth yet in that number so if any of them have twins, that number will increase.
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-apr08.jpg
    April 8: Toga! Toga! Toga!

Special Appearances By: Velma Pagan ( @Shadami ), Robin Keyes & Estelle Uha ( @permanentrose ), Selena Lilly ( @lilypadmeulin ), Aaron Winterson & Hunter Mulligan ( @afai1261 ), Cale Conrad ( @Karababy52 )
    The Drake Hall dormmates decide to party the next day after they received their grades from the first college term. New classes would start up soon, but for now it was time to celebrate. The group decide to crash Pepper's Pub and have a Toga Party there.

dj-04-044.jpg
    dj-04-045.jpg
    dj-04-046.jpg
    dj-04-047.jpg
    dj-04-048.jpg
    dj-04-049.jpg
    dj-04-050.jpg
    dj-04-051.jpg
    dj-04-052.jpg
    dj-04-053.jpg
    dj-04-054.jpg
    dj-04-055.jpg
    dj-04-056.jpg
    dj-04-057.jpg
    dj-04-058.jpg
    dj-04-059.jpg
    dj-04-060.jpg
    dj-04-061.jpg
    dj-04-062.jpg
    dj-04-063.jpg
    dj-04-064.jpg

As the evening came to a close and the crew was making their way out the Pub doors, D.J. makes sure to grab a quick selfie with his dormmates behind him.

dj-04-065.jpg

Side Note:
    Majority of the screenshots are autonomous. I felt like giving a period where my Challenge Sims can let loose and do what they wanted for the Toga Party! :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    I apologize for it, but I'll have to post my update, comments/replies in the morning. This one is taking longer than I thought it would. I don't want to just write something quickly while I'm tired just to get it done. I need to get this right so it makes sense. Not that the Sims and occults make sense anyway, but I think you know what I'm trying to say. We'll be spending most of the afternoon/evening with family for Easter as well, so I'll probably post my daily pic for tomorrow at the same time just in case we don't get back in time.

Hope y'all have a Happy Easter that celebrate the holiday! <3
    Feb 13
    After school it was all about Savannah and Kiyoshi. Kiyoshi came over after school to hang out with Savannah.NYYpz4M.png After they did their homework together they decide to make chili together. c1RtWhq.png Savannah ended up doing all the work, Kiyoshi seemed slightly confused on what was going but he tried his best to help Savannah. After dinner, they just hung out until it was time for bed. Kiyoshi decided to sleep on the couch instead of sleeping in Savannahs bed.

Table of Contents
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited April 2022
    April 10 -Strange Magic In The Realm

in-the-real-rogether.png
    Dylan and Morgan didn't quite know what to think after their conversation with the three Sages. The original Love Potion #9 had been tampered with by some Forest Sprites. The thing was, nobody knew what these Forest Sprites had done to the original potion and furthermore, Dylan, being a mortal sim, couldn't really see the Forest Sprites to ask them. Plus, he would have to go back to Windenburg to do so, and Dylan couldn't do that. He wasn't sure if the mob was still searching for him there. No, Dylan had kind of accepted his fate that the only way to get rid of this curse was that he would have to kiss all these sims.

NEXT-CHAPTER-OPENING-EXPLORING.png

Morgan: "I'm sorry, Dylan. I guess we were both looking for an easy cure for your curse, but that's not going to happen."

Dylan: "I'm still thinking about what Morgyn and Simeon said, that the cure for the curse could be inside of me. I just don't know how to train my brain to help me resist these "pulls"."

chat-morgan-and-dylan.png

Morgan: "Well, I'm sure that Ethren will come up with some answers. But, before we go back to Glimmerbrook, did you want to look around some more? This place is so amazing and all we've really seen is this room, and some areas outside."

Dylan smiled at Morgan and said that was a great idea. They decided to explore the floor they were on first, and discovered three rooms which held cauldrons. There was a student in one practicing making potions; however, she held some type of wand in her hand which made the large spoon mix the potion.

POTION-CLASS.png

In another room, a student seemed to be practicing casting.

practivin-magic.png

And in the third room, they saw two sims dueling.

they-saw-dueling.png

Also on that floor, there was a kitchen and dining area.

a-dining-hall-and-kitchen.png

They then headed upstairs. There was a reading area, which was enclosed by a glass roof,

and-upstairs-coverd-reading-area.png

And again, there were three areas where cauldrons were placed.

there-were-3-covered-areas-that-contained-cauldrons.png

There were also two lower levels, which they visited.

a-lower-room-with-another-cauldron.png

2nd-lower-level-in-HQ.png

They headed back to the main level and went outside.

wandering-the-grtounds.png

They wandered the grounds and saw the portals to the other areas of the Realm that L Faba had spoken of. As they crossed a bridge, they saw a river, and Dylan wondered what type of fish might be caught. He spied some fishing poles near the river, and asked if Morgan would like to try her hand at some fishing. She had never fished before, so Dylan showed her how to cast.

fishing-in-the-realm.png

Dylan caught quite a colorful fish...a rainbow fish in fact.

dylan-caught-a-rainbow-rish.png

He also caught some type of berry.

dylan-found-a-cowplant-berry.png

Morgan caught a goldfish, the very first fish she had ever caught.

mrgans-first-fish.png

After fishing for awhile, Morgan said she had to use the facilities, and Dylan said he would go inside with her. As Morgan headed off, Dylan was suddenly struck with an overpowering feeling and felt dazed.

and-then-something-happened-to-dulan.png

Almost as if in a trance, Dylan was pulled towards a sim in the meeting room where they had been before. He saw her sitting on a chair, and gave her an Enchanting introduction. Her name was Pearl Tuttle (a random townie).

i-foudn-magic-when-i-came-to-the-realm.png

Dylan: "Pearl...it feels like you and I are headed somewhere magical..."

It didn't take long before he kissed her...

dylan-and-pearl-tuttle-bae.png

...and then the horrible garlic taste. Ugh!

he-did-it-and-he-was-mad.png

But the curse was not finished with him yet, and as soon as he had kissed Pearl, another sim sat down. He immediately turned to the other sim, and right in front of Pearl, gave this sim an Enchanting introduction, too. Her name was Gemma Charm.

Dylan: "Gemma...you've put a spell on me...and I want to make you mine..."

and-then-right-in-front-of-the-other-one-did-an-enchanting-intro.png

And Dylan kissed her...

genna-charn.png

...and the horrible after-taste of garlic assaulted him.

and-again.png

He stood there for a moment until the curse took control of him again. Dazed, he took the stairs to the first level down and saw a sim standing there. He made a beeline for her and did another Enchanting introduction. Her name was Kiernan Shipka.

AND-IT-HAPPENED.png

Dylan: "Kiernan...are you a time traveler? 'Cause I see you in my future!..."

And boom, Dylan kissed her.

BEGUILED.png

...and he almost gagged when it was over. Thankfully, Kiernan bid him good night and left. I don't really think she thought that was a good kiss either.

MOST-DISGUSTING-KISS-EVER.png

Dylan stood there, and as quickly as it had begun, it was over. He needed to get out of there, and headed up to the second floor to the reading area. Three this time! He couldn't believe it! He clutched his stomach and he felt like he was going to puke.

dylan-feeling-sick.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Meanwhile, Morgan had finished using the facilities and was wondering where Dylan had gone to.

where-is-dylan.png

She searched the main area, the second floor and then the lower levels. He was nowhere to be found. She went outside, and she saw him staring out into the vortex.

dylan-are-you-alright.png

Morgan: "Dylan! There you are! I was looking for you..."

Dylan turned around at the sound of her voice. Morgan saw Dylan's ashen face, and she almost knew, before he told her, what had happened.

Dylan walked towards her, "Morgan...I...oh gosh...it happened again....three times...I couldn't do anything. It was like something else was controlling me, just pulling me along, like I was a puppet on a string. I just feel sick to my stomach just thinking about it..."

morgan-it-happened-again.png

Morgan let out a gasp, "What? It happened again? Here in the Realm? While I was in the bathroom? Oh Dylan, I should have been there. I should have tried to stop it...."

here-it-happened-here-where-was-i.png

Dylan: "It's no use, Morgan. You can't be with me every second of every day. It's going to happen, and I don't even know when it will. I had no control, Morgan...no control over it al all. It was only afterwards when I had...er...when it was over...did I realize what I had done..."

i-cant-stop-it-it-controls-me-morgan.png

Morgan: "Dylan...look...it's alright...we still need to talk to Ethren..."

it-happened-here.png

Dylan: "I just hope he has some ideas of what I can do, because I am losing hope, Morgan."

im-so-sorry-morgan.png

Morgan: "Don't give up, Dylan. We'll think of something..." she said as they walked towards the portal together.

leaving-the-realm.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

kiernan-shipka-credit.png

Kiernan Shipka is a Maxis pre-made. She is a real life actress, who played Sabrina Spellman. a teenage witch, in Netflix's series, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, and made a guest appearance on the TV series, Riverdale.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

peark-tuttle.png

gemma-charm.png

kiernan-shipka.png

The whole time they were in the Realm, Dylan kept wanting to swipe this painting (due to his klepto trait). Because you can't edit any areas in the Magic Realm, I decided to just buy it for him. I guess he wanted a little souvenir of his time in the Realm. lol

dylan-keeps-wanting-to-swipe-this-painting.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    Feb 14
    Another Kiyoshi and Savannah day. Today Kiyoshi invited Savannah to hang out over his house, which currently has the power turned off. POv2g4I.png So since it was nice outside they hanged out at the picnic table in his yard, and chat for a bit. Savannah mentioned to Kiyoshi about her might be moving to Glimmerbrook. She heard its supposed to be cool magical stuff and wants to look into it. MIoHRJT.png After a long discussion about Savannah's moving process, Kiyoshi and Savannah went on a small hike. On the hike Savannah saw some forest fairies. gUja6gs.png She made a wish and the gave her magical energy with positive vibes. After their Hike, Savannah went back home. 3HAZa5d.png Since Winterfest is around the corner, Savannah started to decorate her festive tree. She went with red and gold, she wasnt quite on board with it she didnt think it was festive enought but she was too tired to change it. vIMSkdx.png

**I've decide to give Realm of Magic a try after this world is done with.. Maybe I will enjoy it.**

Table of Contents
    edited April 2022
    Comments: Hope everyone has a wonderful day/night, and Happy Easter to those who celebrate. :)

@permanentrose -
    Love the daily pic of Skylar failing the keg stand! lol Cale...you need to work those muscles! lol But I guess they had fun anyway ;)

@LegacySims2017 -
    Oh my gosh! Yes! Toga Party! Woot! Woot! I just love it! Oh my gosh, Hunter looks like some Greek God. And who is in the tarzan outfit? lol I thought it was Cale first, but then I saw the glasses. lol Great party, and awesome shot of DJ at the end.

@RememberJoy -
    Love how Carol can get all the help she wants for her school projects. lol And lots of romance in the house today...Gemma and Kiyoshi, and then Kaori and Adam. lol And Adam attends a lecture. Good day for everyone overall.

@Carebear92 -
    Feb 14- And a great day with Kiyoshi, and Savannah found some Forest Spirits. Winterfest...and tree decorating, always lots of fun. Yes, Realm of Magic...I think you will like it. I would have done Realm next, but, because Dylan is "cursed" in my story, the Sages are unable to take him for training. In May, he will start uni.

@Karababy52 -
    From the tagline and the way Fox is looking at Cale in that pic, I do believe that Fox might be thinking of telling Cale some deep, dark secret shortly.
    *Updated my April 16th post above! Thank you for being so patient with me. I'll get started on comments/replies. We are not traveling to my Son's for Easter afterall. Hubby doesn't feel well... Comments might take awhile, I need to go into town to run some errands soon, but I will have them at some point today. Hope y'all are having a wonderful day/night! <3
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Comments: Hope everyone has a wonderful day/night, and Happy Easter to those who celebrate. :)

@LegacySims2017 -
    Oh my gosh! Yes! Toga Party! Woot! Woot! I just love it! Oh my gosh, Hunter looks like some Greek God. And who is in the tarzan outfit? lol I thought it was Cale first, but then I saw the glasses. lol Great party, and awesome shot of DJ at the end.

Just a quick reply to you! :smile:
    That is Cale, yes. You had it right.

Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-apr09.jpg
    April 9: Date Night!

D.J. and Paige have been texting each other all week. He keeps her updated about his classes and dormmates. After he shares about the fun he had yesterday with the toga party, he decides he also wants to spend time with her again and asks if she wants to stop by in the evening. She replies that she would love to.

dj-04-066.jpg

D.J. introduces Paige to the Pepper's Pub where he and his dormmates took over and had the toga party. The pub looks to be a little quiet. Faculty and students were most likely preparing for the second term.

dj-04-067.jpg

D.J. and Paige find a table to sit and talk.

dj-04-068.jpg

The conversation D.J. and Paige were having turns into laughter as they both share some funny things happening or that has happened in their lives.

dj-04-069.jpg

D.J. thinks it was time for a drink, so he escorts Paige over to the bar. The mixologist recommends the Zebra Fizz, so that is what D.J. orders for himself and Paige. D.J really enjoys the Zebra Fizz and Paige becomes a bit amused.

dj-04-070.jpg
    dj-04-071.jpg
    dj-04-072.jpg

Soon, D.J. becomes flirtatious with Paige. She seems to like it and reciprocates.

dj-04-073.jpg

D.J. pulls Paige up from her stool. He decides it's now or never and plants a kiss on her lips. Waiting for her response, she looks at him and smiles. He pulls her in for a more passionate kiss this time and Paige allows it.

dj-04-074.jpg

They find themselves sitting at one of the tables again in a deep conversation. D.J. tells Paige that he doesn't want to be just best friends, but to be her boyfriend. And although she hasn't had much to drink as he has, she knows he is being sincere and feels the same way about him. She tells him she thinks it's wonderful he wants to be her boyfriend and they officially declare themselves a couple.

dj-04-075.jpg
    dj-04-076.jpg

D.J. and Paige see that it is getting late. They walk outside together holding hands. D.J. feels like he is on cloud 9. Before he lets her go for the evening, D.J. swoops Paige into his arms and dips her over for one final kiss on his now girlfriend for the evening.

dj-04-077.jpg
    dj-04-078.jpg
    dj-04-079.jpg

That evening as he was getting ready for bed, D.J. remembers his becoming a couple with Caitlin and how she later became weirded out on him. Now he wonders if Paige will do the same thing.

dj-04-080.jpg

Side Note:
    Many of the screenshots were taken when doing the task for the Date Event. I added text to show what the task was as well. Some tasks had to be done multiple times, but would be silly to show off multiple times.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @SoulGal7
    Love your daily post pic! The Magic Realm is so beautiful and well, magical. :)

Oh dang, I knew those potions wouldn't work. So the love potion was tampered with by Forest Sprites? That's a cool explanation, especially considering your story from last year with Sakura and Prince Oberon. Love how you tied these two incidences together. By the way, I mentioned it in an earlier update when Cale was in Glimmerbrook, but I actually have the Sim you used for the Prince in my challenge save. Love him! <3

Thanks, I think all his Uni stuff looks fun all in a grouping like that. I like that soccer MVP trophy, it's huge! hehe Yes, Cale's memory is leaking out of the alien pod where they stored it in his mind, slowly, but it is happening. It'll gradually become clearer. It won't be a very happy time for either Cale or Fox once the full truth is revealed, if it is at all. I just hope their friendship can survive. :(

Nice tour for Dylan and Morgan around HQ and elsewhere. Fun that Morgan got to fish for the first time. Oh dang, back at HQ Dylan starts kissing Sims again. Poor guy. :( The look on the blond's face cracks me up though, she looks so in love with him, but then the sour look after he kisses her. hehe I hope Ehren can help, somehow, but the fact remains, poor Dylan needs to kiss 100 Sims no matter what. I don't blame him for trying to steal that painting, I love it! Nice of you to just give it to him as a result. :)

Yep, you're right, he told Cale that he is in fact an alien.

@Carebear92

Not a problem if you don't like the Vampire pack, just switch that month for a different world, perhaps one of the base game worlds, Willowcreek or Oasis Springs and do a base game aspiration or two that month. No sense in trying to force yourself to play in a world with a pack you don't like. :)

@LegacySims2017
    I thought it was cool Cale did that too! I rarely get to see that animation, made me smile. :) I know, poor guy. I think he'll be okay though, I saw him doing his homework later in the commons. Yes, they are. It remains to be seen what happens with their friendship once Cale gets his memories fully back. However, his memories of what Eros and Venus did to him have been completely wiped clean from his mind. The only way he'll know about that is when 'someone' tells him. Whether that is Sandy, Fox or perhaps someone else? We'll see...

Good luck to DJ, all his hard work has to count for something eh? Crossing my fingers it all works out in the end for him! I'm confident it will. :)

Thanks about Cale's display of his achievements. It makes both of us smile when he looks at them. :) As you've probably read by now, Fox has come clean with Cale now, at least about being an alien. Fox gets daily reports from Eros and Venus, and he also reports to Eros about anything he's noticed 'unusual' concerning his behavior/memories. Up to this point Fox has been faithfully sending in and receiving those reports, but will he continue sending them? Hmm...

HAHA! You daily post pic cracks me up! Toga! Toga! Toga! :D

Love the togas you used for everyone! Very cool! Everyone looks like they were having a blast! Cale cracks me up! Of course Mr. Style Influencer had to wear something 'different.' hehe He looks fabulous though! Love it and all their outfits. :) Gah! He failed a keg stand in your save too? Okay, guess it's time to face it Cale, you're just not a keg stand kind of guy. hehe Oh well, I picture him more a lover than a drinker anyway. ;)

YES! I haven't even read the update yet and I'm smiling here! Yay! I figured these two would eventually at least kiss. Let's see if there is more for these two...

Ohhh Yeahhh as Cale would say, it's official, they're a couple! Fantastic date for these two and DJ got the Gold for it too! Very cool! Oh DJ, don't worry, Paige is really into you, you two will be fine, she won't weird out on you! <3 Even if, um, that same thing happens as with Caitlin. ;)

@permanentrose
    hehe Love the look on Skylar's face in your daily post pic. Cale looks like he's struggling to keep holding her up too. :D

Oh man, they both fell! So funny! Oh, well, well, er, I guess they decided on the perfect solution to make it up to each other though. Yes, Cale is still sowing his wild boy oats, it's expected. I'm not worried one bit about he and Piper being together at some point. :)
    April 16th Comments:

@SoulGal7
    That was fun to read. We already know he's going to be kissing 100 Sims, but it's still enjoyment to see what you come up with for how Dylan tries to break this curse. And you could always throw a twist for us readers and we won't know it. :lol: Fun to see the three sages work together to try and help Dylan. Curious to see if Dylan and/or Morgan do become spellcasters down the road. I can see Morgan using it to get back at Veronica, though. :joy:
    I cracked up that other Challenge Sims got better grades than D.J. and I just did the bare minimum for them while working hard on D.J. to get all A+ grades.

@Carebear92
    Oh, do go with Realm of Magic. I'd love to see Savannah become a spellcaster!
    Gotta love a broken bathroom the time a Sim needs to leave to do something else. Luckily she was able to fix and clean it up after school. Oh, that was a nice gift even if she has it already. She could sell one for simoleons.

@permanentrose
    I commend Skylar for trying to lift Cale. I bet that was no easy task even if she did drop him. On Robin's presentation board, that looks like Malcolm Landgraab! :joy:

@RememberJoy
    Aww, midday woohoo for Adam. I bet he enjoyed that! :lol:

@Karababy52
    Yay. Glad to see Fox opened up to Cale (even if he did secretly find out in-game already). Now is he going to tell Cale why he really doesn't want him to go to StrangerVille? lol
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @LegacySims2017
    We'll see if Cale gets the job first, I'm waiting until the end of the month to have Cale actually get a job with his degree to finish the aspiration. It depends on a variety of things, mostly if Cale can get all 100 babies this month. If not, well, Fox might continue to be a part of Cale's life for a bit longer. ;)
    April 17th: Winterfest

mSqVBNH.png
    It was Winterfest morning, and even though we still had classes, I was determined to make it a special day.
    I got up early and prepared some blueberry crumpets for breakfast, placing them on the table for people to enjoy as they got up. In the corner I started a pile of presents as we'd agreed to do a white elephant gift exchange instead of buying gifts for everyone.
    cE0yBl0.png
    Gemma started out the festivities by gifting Carol a small picture she had painted. In return, Carol gave her a voodoo doll she had found while fishing. She didn't seem to like it much; maybe she thought it was stereotypical.
    00WD6YQ.png
    I cornered Kaori and presented her with a rare crystal broom I'd won back in the Magic Realm. In exchange she gave me a drawing tablet, explaining it would make doing art on the go a little easier. We ended our gift exchange with a little mistletoe.
    XsZwLUV.png
    I'd noticed Sofia glancing at her phone a lot, and after I heard a knock on the door and saw who it was I understood why.
    yAx0Fzh.png
    Sofia slipped outside and was gone for quite awhile. Later she told me Rohan had snuck out to see her as they both agreed it was better to make amends in person. He'd told her he was still feeling a bit hurt over what she'd done, but had really come to care for her and was willing to forgive and start fresh. He revealed that his Grandfather was planning a meeting this coming weekend and that we would probably be asked to attend and answer some questions.
    8ENIjIg.png
    Meanwhile, inside Gemma and Kiyoshi were exchanging their gifts (he got her knitting supplies for her knitting class and she got him a soccer ball), and I gave Carol a journal for her gift.
    lZECxAJ.png
    Since this semester we all had afternoon classes at the same time and Carol had no school due to the holiday, I'd asked Morgyn if he could come keep an eye on her for the afternoon. She was really excited to see him and even got him to play a round of chess with her.
    rNvVmwj.png
    I asked if he'd stick around and join us for a grand feast and he reluctantly agreed after both Kaori and Gemma insisted. I got right to work and soon had a turkey dinner set out on the table. We gathered around and dug in!
    mSqVBNH.png
    After dinner, Morgyn excused himself and we thanked him for staying. After he left Carol asked if we could do the white elephants, so we gathered around our pile and we each picked a gift.
    z0tCmbK.png
    Kaori got some fruit seeds, Sofia a future cube, Gemma a teddy bear, Kiyoshi a cheap camera, Carol a penguin TV and I ended up with a chess table. We ended our exchange by singing some carols and were surprised when a deep voice joined our voices.
    4wg9LCj.png
    Father Winter!
    Carol immediately asked him for a gift and received a violin!
    4StCKH4.png
    Maybe someday we can play a duet together.
    It was getting late, so we sent Carol to bed. As soon as she went upstairs Sofia pulled out a juice keg that she revealed Rohan had gifted her and successfully tapped it on her first try!
    NO2bVD2.png
    Gemma wanted to try it first and got Kiyoshi to hold her.
    Pk8Z4yv.png
    They made a good team and were able to do it without incident, high-fiving at the end.
    iOkKuYu.png
    Kiyoshi was next, but he wasn't so lucky.
    Q1i3uvl.png
    At least we all had a good laugh.
    LzQGLW4.png
    Sofia asked me to help her next, and she too was successful, as was Kaori.
    UtuULF8.png
    I asked Kiyoshi to lift me when it was my turn and felt pretty proud when I didn't fall on my face.
    PUvYTbf.png
    To end the night I asked Father Winter if he'd hold me for one last drink.
    Ciyfm2G.png
    By now it was after midnight and we still had classes the next day, so we bid each other a happy Winterfest and fell into our beds.
    What a great holiday!
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Page 44 Comments:
    @afai1261
    March 6th -
    Poor Aaron losing the duel. But oh noooooooo. xD you were hoping Aaron and Velma were going to be able to duel and I absolutely feel behind with everything! :O Haha. My bad.
    March7th -
    Hunter watching Aaron practice his cauldron magic through he window is so cuuuuuute.
    OH GOSH> AARON IS CURSED!?! I just was watching a video the other day of this curse with a rare NPC and now I'm nervous :O
    March 8th -
    I adore that picture of Robin at the Chess table xD It's so good!
    Awwww shame the duel didn't count. But yay! He won a duel!!

@permanentrose
    March 6th -
    The views are gorgeous! I've dabbled for a sim day or so in the magic realm pack so far, but I've just been to busy! I'm really looking forward to getting to play it!!
    Familiars actually do something? oooooo excited to find out!
    March 7th -
    ooh . Yeah I could see Morgyn being they/them. I've noticed a few custom made sims that I feel I use the wrong pronoun for. I'm kind of excited for the pronoun update to come out. I haven't checked sims news in so long though I don't know what stage it's at right now.
    awww look at that . Cale's a dad! How many kids is that from any of our challenge sims now? xD
    march 8th -
    Uh oh. If Posey and Robin start dating, I hope it's okay with Cale. I mean, probably should be?

@RememberJoy
    Mach 6th -
    Oooo finally a practical spell. Repairo! (er well I guess it's probably not called that in the sims xD)
    March 7th -
    Are the insects on the ground a debug item? Or a mod? Can you catch them like if you go camping? They add such a fun touch to the screenshots I love it! It makes it feel more nature-y cool yard.
    March 8th - Love Day
    Awww. Adam and Kaori are so sweet together. Wow time flies though. Look at Carol already :open_mouth:

@Karababy52
    March 6th -
    the duel banter xD I love it. And the hugging curse! :O that's amazing!
    March 7th -
    The snowman/broom photobombs are amazing xD

@LegacySims2017
    Feb 22nd Fire Dance
    It may just be a screenshot but it's a cool fire dance shot!
    Feb 23rd Toe Pick
    DJ is a graceful dancer! Everyone has their wobbles :3 we can ignore those.
    Feb 24th Return to the Festival of Light
    Getting out of the snow for a bit must have been amazing for poor DJ! Glad he got to enjoy the festival of snow once more.

Results of this page: T.T I've missed all these stories so much. It's so nice to be reading them again!!!! You're all such talented writers!!

Feb 24th (oof) Forget Me Not Feelings
    xvtltA9.png
    edited April 2022
    Shadami wrote: »
    Are the insects on the ground a debug item? Or a mod? Can you catch them like if you go camping? They add such a fun touch to the screenshots I love it! It makes it feel more nature-y cool yard.

Yes, it's from a mod that make bugs appear on lots outside of Granite Falls, and yes you can catch them. Here it is if you're interested. It's really well made and makes the herbalism skill much easier.

edited April 2022
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-apr10.jpg
    April 10: Tracking Trust Online!

D.J. has two classes today: Tracking Trust Online and Understanding Statistical Data.

Part of the final exam for D.J.'s Tracking Trust Online class, each student will have to write a brief essay of their opinions of how Sims on the internet can be trustworthy. D.J's other class having to do with statistical data will also help him as he decides to create a fake account on the Foxbury University website, with his instructor's approval. With this fake account, he's going to troll teh forums of the University with false information and use that data to write his essay report.

dj-04-081.jpg
    dj-04-082.jpg

Hunter looked like he was struggling while he was doing his homework. D.J. notices that whenever he tenses up, he makes growling noises and hand gestures. D.J. wonders if this has to do with how he thinks there's something else about Hunter. As he doesn't want to pry, he asks Hunter if he needs help with his homework. Since it has to do with money management, D.J. tries to do what he can to tutor Hunter since he's been able to manage his own simoleons for a while now.

dj-04-083.jpg

Side Note:
    Part of the Aspiration Milestone D.J. is currently on, he has to Tutor Students 5 times. Sims go into a rabbit-hole for this, so I decided to have it look like he's tutoring his fellow dormmates.
    Post edited by LegacySims2017 on
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited April 2022
    April - Day 17: "Unresolved Issues..."

yMARY8v.png

Notes
    I've got a bit of a hiccup going on right now in my save that I've been trying to resolve all afternoon/night. I'm still searching for a solution and hope there is one. Basically, it involves one of Cale's baby Mamas and the baby he had with her. The problem is, she's a hidden Sim, she doesn't show up in Manage Households. However, she does show on his list of friends and their baby. I want to age up the baby to a toddler, but since she is a hidden Sim, I can't put her and the baby on a lot.

This Sims shows up in Cale's friends list and he can invite her over to hangout. The baby shows on his list too. I thought perhaps he could ask her to join the household, age up the baby and then kick them out. The only problem with that is the baby doesn't show up in the split household list, and it doesn't show up when I take this Sim into 'modify in CAS' either. It's like the baby only exists on Cale's friend's list. o.O

I'll figure it out, I'm sure there's a cheat or something out there to remove the 'hidden' trait from a Sim, but I haven't been able to find anything yet except MCCC. Good 'ol MCCC, it seems there's nothing that Mod can't do. I might have to finally break down and get that. *sigh*

I apologize for not having an update as a result of all this. I think I'll just set this issue aside for now and go play for real instead of pulling my hair out over this. :D I might be back with an update, I might not and just post what I play for tomorrow's update. If anyone knows of a different Mod or cheat to fix this, please let me know. Thanks! :)

Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Page 45 Comments:
    @LegacySims2017
    Feb 25th
    That's a lovely yoga quote. Gets you thinking.
    Feb 26th
    Oh! Another good quote. Nice to see the yoga is being kept up.
    Feb 27th
    I thought it was super weird that teenagers couldn't apply for university! Didn't think to age up and than back down though. Neat idea.
    Feb 28th
    OH GOSH!!! nooo poor DJ just got cursed didn't he!? :open_mouth:

@Karababy52
    March 8th
    He likes Sandy so much <3 and what a sweet kiss. awwww
    March 9th
    oooo the potion collection looks so prettty

@afai1261
    March 9th
    Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh No!!!! Hunter , Aaron!! T.T the strugggggles!!
    March 10th
    Awwwww, Cale has an adorable little romance with Aster. Baby name time!!!
    On the rest though. Oh nooooo Poor Aaron is really beat up about Hunter getting hungry. :( I hope they get to work things out.

@permanentrose
    March 9th
    This hug curse is adorable
    March 10th
    WHy did she turn green?!? Whaaaaaat?!

@RememberJoy
    March 9th
    I love the picture of the day, it's so fun! Poor Adam and the invasion of personal space. :O

Feb 25th - Pool or Dance party?
    500dRBh.png
    edited April 2022
    April 18th: Back to routine

Today's Accomplishments:
    Attend three guest lectures

0CqZMUR.png
    I was awoken this morning by the sound of screeching strings.
    igf4fAl.png
    Carol had pulled her new violin out and was serenading us with a piece she was creating on the spot. I want to be supportive since creativity is the skill she's lowest in, but I might have to make violin an afternoon only activity.
    We dragged ourselves out of bed and had some breakfast before diving back into homework. Since we had yet to open the gifts Father Winter had left for us yesterday, we decided we'd award ourselves with a gift once all our homework was done.
    Carol got to go first before heading to school and she received a bunny gnome.
    aZKEmDX.png
    Like we need more of those.
    One by one we finished our work and opened our gifts.
    y0tgVRX.png
    Gemma also got a gnome. What's with Father Winter and gnomes?
    Kiyoshi was gifted plumbing parts which seems appropriate since he has a handiness class and has been handling all the repairs lately. Sofia got gardening tools, Kaori books, and I received a toy train. Not the worst gifts in the world but kind of random.
    To relax from all the homework Sofia turned on the comedy channel and Gemma got out her new knitting stuff to make a pair of socks.
    EY7zm8I.png
    That evening I went and got my last required lecture out of the way and took some time to tutor students in wellness. I even got paid 100 simoleons for my effort!
    Overall a fairly normal day, something I've learned to appreciate lately.
    edited April 2022
    April 11 - Discussion With Ethren

portal-to-the-realm-in-glimmerbrook.png
    When Dylan and Morgan arrived back in Glimmerbrook, they glanced back and saw that the portal had vanished behind them. Dylan stood for a moment staring at the spot where it had been.

they-exited-the-portal-and-when-they-looked-around-it-was-gone.png

Morgan saw Dylan's expression, and knew what he was thinking: "Dylan, the next time we come back here, you'll be able to see the portal again..."

THE-PORTAL-IS-GONE-DYLAN.png

Dylan: "I hope so. It was certainly a fantastic world, and I think I really wanted to learn how to ride that broom..."

Morgan smiled, "Well, I hope you'll learn to ride it better than that sim we saw! She was wild!"

Dylan laughed and they headed down the path together. As they walked, they chatted.

Dylan stopped for a moment, and spoke hesitantly: "You know, Morgan, this sim I am now...this sim who has to kiss all these girls...that's not who I am. It really isn't me. I just hate you seeing me like this. This is my battle, really. You never signed up for this..."

you-never-asked-for-this-morgan.png

Morgan: "Well, I don't think you signed up for it either, Dylan...and when we get back to Windenburg, I am going to find Veronica and wring the truth out of her on why the heck she did this to you..."

Dylan: "Morgan...that's the thing...I can't go back to Windenburg. You can...but I...I have to keep running..."

i-will-never-be-cured.png

Morgan: "You're not coming back? But there are so many places in Windenburg that you could hide...it's so big...and now, with your new disguise...you don't look anything like the old you..."

Dylan: "I'm sorry, Morgan...I thought you knew that when we came here...I can't go back."

do-you-really-think-there-could-be-something-else-that-could-be-done.png

Morgan: "Dylan, I thought that you had to leave for a bit...but that you would be coming back. I guess I didn't understand. So, now what? Are you going to stay here in Glimmerbrook?"

morgan-listening.png

Dylan: "I don't think I can. It's a very small town. If I would have had access to the portal to go into the Realm, then maybe I could have stayed...hidden myself away in the Realm...but now the portal is gone, so that won't work..."

Morgan: "So where will you go?"

i-am-not-leaving-you-dylan.png

Dylan: "I don't know. But, you...you don't have to stay with me, you know...you...you have your own life...I think I have to do this alone..."

Morgan: "What are you talking about? Dylan...listen...you heard what Simeon said...that I have a...um...protective aura about me. I just didn't do a very good job of protecting you back in the Realm. I need to do some research on that...but I am not leaving you!"

well-talk-to-ethren-maybe-there-is-another-way.png

Dylan was silent.

Morgan: "Don't be so glum...", she said giving him a hug, "Now, let's get back to the house and talk to Ethren. I know...I just know...that he will have an answer. And we're going to find a cure for this...together...I am not leaving you!"

im-here-for-you-dylan-now-lets-go-and-talk-to-ethren.png

Dylan smiled at her, "Did anyone ever tell you that you were stubborn?"

Morgan just rolled her eyes at him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

They arrived back at the house and Ethren was waiting for them. Dylan removed the tomes from his backpack and returned them to him.

i-wish-you-luck-in-what-you-seek.png

Ethren: "By the looks on your faces, I'm thinking that the potions didn't work," he said as he ushered them in to sit down.

they-said-i-wasnt-ready.png

Both Dylan and Morgan shook their heads no. Dylan then explained about a former Sage named Keisha Hughes, telling them that the potion had been tampered with by the Forest Sprites.

Ethren: "Ahh...so Keisha was there. Yes, that would make sense about the Forest Sprites. They are mischievous fairies, always wanting to play jokes on sims. So, under those circumstances, I am afraid that no potions or spells would work to remove your curse."

i-couldnt-read-the-toomes.png

Dylan: "There might be another way, though, Simeon and Morgyn said that if I learned to control my mind to resist these "pulls" that I might be able to break the curse myself."

Ethren said thoughtfully: "Ah...yes...the power within..."

i-dont-know-what-to-do-now-i-cant-go-back-to-windenburg.png

Dylan: "The only thing is, they all had to get back to their classes, and so they weren't able to tell me how I could do it. They said that you might be able to help me with ways I could train my mind..."

Ethren perked up, "Oh, now that IS something I CAN help you with. You see, the brain is like a computer in our bodies. It controls everything. And to train your brain, you need to keep it busy...focus on a task. Now, there are some very easy ways to do this. Chess is my personal favorite, but any other strategic games will work. Even sports, such as soccer, will help you focus your brain."

there-is-a-way-to-help-control-your-mind-many-ways.png

Dylan smiled: "So, it's possible? There are actually ways to train your brain?"

Morgan looked at him and couldn't believe what she was hearing.

Ethren continued, "Why yes. Anything to help your mind focus on the task at hand will help you train your brain. Another good example is meditation. This may help you learn to be more mindful and aware of the present moment. There is a whole branch of science that deals with the study of the mind and behavior. I took a few courses myself in my youth..."

and-they-brought-keisha-in-too.png

Just then, there was a knock on the door. Ethren got up to answer it. It was Emilia Ernst, who Dylan and Morgan had met the other night.

emilia-at-the-door.png

Emilia: "Ethren...is Dylan back from the Realm? I need to speak with him."

Ethren: "Yes, he just returned. I was just about to make some tea. Please come in and join us."

Emilia: "Thank you Ethren, that would be nice."

As Ethren busied himself in the kitchen, Emilia spoke to Dylan and Morgan, "Dylan, I heard from my fiancé, Darrel, what happened in the Realm today. About the curse you have and the Forest Sprites. I think I know someone who might be able to help you..."

emilia-there-is-a-secret.png

Dylan: "You heard about my curse?"

Emilia: "Yes, well, you are the talk of the Realm right now. So yes, I know about the Forest Sprites and how they tampered with the love potion, and now the Sages can't find a cure for this curse."

Dylan: "Gee, news travels fast..."

NEWS-TRAVELS-FAST.png

Emilia: "What I wanted to tell you is that you might have an opportunity to speak with these Forest Sprites..."

Dylan shook his head, "Emilia, don't you remember? I'm a muggle, I wouldn't even be able to see them..."

im-a-muggle-elimiar.png

Emilia: "Oh, but there you are wrong. Felix Psyched, the founder of Britechester, who was here the other night during Ghost Night, told me that there is a Secret Society, called the Order of Enchantment. And apparently, if you join this Society, you will be able to see and speak to the Sprites."

you-are-wrong-dylan.png

Dylan: "What? Is this true? Well, how do I contact Felix Psyched to find out about this...um....Secret Society?"

do-you-think-that-might-help-to-try-to-help-me-control-these-urges-i-have.png

Emilia: "Unfortunately, Felix has gone on to Forgotten Hollow for recruitment. He tends to travel to towns where there are...um...special sims..."

Dylan: "Well, Emilia, would you know how I could join this Secret Society?"

Emilia: "I'm not sure...but the Secret Society meets at the university..."

Ethren came out with some tea and biscuits on a tray. "Ahhh...the university...I have fond memories of my time there, and I do recall talk of a Secret Society. But I was more into the...um...other university activities to find out much about it."

ah-yes-univeristy.png

Morgan had been sitting quietly listening to the conversation, and then she spoke, "Dylan...I think this is it! This is the answer! A chance to try and find these Forest Sprites and talk to them..."

Emilia: "From what I understand, this Secret Society only recruits university students. I'm not sure why, though..."

only-open-to-uni-students.png

Morgan: "Dylan, I think I know where you'll be going next! You're going to university. With me! With Wolfgang! I think a whole bunch of us are going. We can look over the programs together to see what you want to enroll in. And then you can find this...um...Secret Society..." she said excitedly.

maybe-felix-psyched-came-here-for-a-reason.png

Ethren: "Oh...good idea, Morgan. And, Dylan...taking courses is another way to help you train your brain. As I had started to say earlier, I took some Psychology courses, and it is a fascinating branch of science that deals specifically with the study of the mind and behavior. If they still have those courses, I would highly recommend you take a few."

yes-that-is-an-excellent-idea.png

Morgan looked at Ethren: "Did you say Psychology? Oh my gosh, Dylan! The other night when we went to the Elixirs and Brews Pub, Felix Psyched talked to me about the programs the universities offered, and I remember him mentioning Psychology. Dylan! That is where you have to go! High school graduation is in a few days, and you have already finished all the coursework. You need to go to university and take Psychology. It is all just coming together."

coming-to-a-good-conclusion.png

Dylan smiled: "Oh my gosh! Morgan, you're right. I could do that! Emilia....thank you so much for coming over and telling me about this!"

i-can-do-this-morgan.png

Emilia got up to leave, "Well, I am glad to help, especially after you were so kind to listen to my problems the other night. I wish you nothing but the best, Dylan. I 'm sure you will be successful in finding a cure for this curse..."

ty-emilia-leaves.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After Emilia left, Dylan, Morgan and Ethren discussed their plans.

Ethren: "So, you will be graduating high school in a few days and then embarking on a new adventure. That is most exciting. So, I presume that you will be returning to Windenburg shortly then?"

Morgan and Dylan looked at each other and were silent.

do-you-have-any-ideas.png

Dylan: "Well, Morgan will be, but...well, I can't go back..."

Ethren looked at the two of them, and realized this must be one of the secrets that Dylan was keeping.

Ethren: "I see. Well, Dylan, you know you are most welcome to stay here until your university classes start. It will give me a chance to help you with some mind training exercises."

you-can-stay-here-of-coure-for-as-long-as-you-wish-but-in-a-sense-you-are-hiding.png

Dylan: "Ethren, I feel I have already imposed on you enough."

Ethren: "Nonsense! Impose! Having you here will give me something to do. And it would be far better than going to the Elixirs and Brews Pub every night imbibing in too much flaming zesty salt and debating the cosmos with the bartender. Or worse, heading to the Realm to witness new Spellcasters botch a potion. Bah! I would welcome a new challenge. So the offer is open if you want to stay. But now, I must head to the Realm and return these ancient tomes. I am sure the two of you have much to talk about. I bid you good night and will see you in the morning."

Ethren headed out the door, and Dylan turned to Morgan and smiled.

Dylan: "Hey Morgan, I've got my laptop with me, why don't we head upstairs and take a look at those programs? What do you think?"

Morgan answered excitedly: "Yes, great idea! Because WE are going to university! Woot!"

ty-morgan-lets-head-upstairs-and-have-a-look-at-some-programs.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top