Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Last Forever - New! Chapter 31 out now! (posted 11/17/23)

Comments

• IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I have written then next chapter! It is 5 and a half pages long, and I'm pretty happy with it. I need to read it over again, and then I have to take screenies, but I think it should be out by next weekend for sure.

I'm trying to figure out who I am now, and where I spend my time. Way too much on youtube :sweat_smile:, that's for sure. Also too much on Minecraft. I want to spend more time on my creative hobbies, writing, crafting, that sort of thing. It's just taking more time to balance myself out than I thought it would.

I hope everyone is doing well, and that only good things come your way.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Irishsong wrote: »
    I have written then next chapter! It is 5 and a half pages long, and I'm pretty happy with it. I need to read it over again, and then I have to take screenies, but I think it should be out by next weekend for sure.

I'm trying to figure out who I am now, and where I spend my time. Way too much on youtube :sweat_smile:, that's for sure. Also too much on Minecraft. I want to spend more time on my creative hobbies, writing, crafting, that sort of thing. It's just taking more time to balance myself out than I thought it would.

I hope everyone is doing well, and that only good things come your way.

Yeah, take your time. :) And enjoy life a little
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    OzyeX93.png

Chapter 15 is here! I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Chapter 15
    Yikes, Deliah sure is a piece of work :grimace:

Looks like Gloria has herself an impromptu watch party :joy:

We have a bunch of daddies in the house :0

Hey, no problem. I was wondering if Deliah's jealous trait would come into play somewhere. :joy: And it's good to hear you got your favorite custom eyes back :)

Ooh, it looks like you got the wedding pack. I heard it was very glitchy, but at least the world, CAS, and BB look nice
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Horay for a new chapter
    So much face palming shenanigans that both Gloria & Seneca had to deal with. Deliah was sure scary with her wrath.
    "And people die when they are killed,"

This line got me laughing way more than it should've.
    Hey guys!

Sorry about the lack of an update and new chapter, I hit a snag in writing and need to push past it. I'll just blame it on my brain 😅.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    edited April 2022
    u14BoKf.png
    An new chapter approaches! *cue smash bros sirens* Just click the picture above to see what it contains.
    g1ryiqs.png
    Post edited by Irishsong on
    jzZP0sJ.png
    I don't think the image actually links to Chapter 16, but I was able to access it by modifying the URL of Chapter 15

Chapter 16
    Oh, Aquila. Just had to make things awkward

Yeah, I'd be annoyed too if I were Seneca

Looks like Gloria smoothed things out. And a talking book! What a hoot

Aww, that family Easter photo is cute

@icmnfrsh I was wondering why no one was reading it lol. I'll fix it, thanks!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    I just want you all to know that I think of Ashton as having Ewan McGregor's voice, so you know what I mean when he has an accent.

I'm working on the next chapter.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    I just want you all to know that I think of Ashton as having Ewan McGregor's voice, so you know what I mean when he has an accent.

I'm working on the next chapter.

Ah, so Your Song then
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9soYPNDlq4

It's still hard to believe I haven't seen Moulin Rouge.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    It's still hard to believe I haven't seen Moulin Rouge.

You should! Ewan was great in it. Nicole Kidman was fantastic too

I watched Moulin Rouge, and what a ride! And I haven't seen a movie scream early 2000s in a very long while. The music gets into your ear though. And a young Ewan McGregor is nice too :wink:
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Oh yeah, they intentionally covered existing modern songs to make them feel familiar to the audience, while making them seem avant-garde within the movie's 1899 setting. And yeah, it has that early 2000s touch 😄

I know it's not a new shinny chapter, but I'm working on moving the old A heart Full Of Stars Chapters over to a blogger as well, and I'll post a link when I have a good number of them.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    I have the first 9 chapters moved over, in case anyone wants to read them. https://aheartfullofstarschapters.blogspot.com/

Rereading the story is better than I thought it would be. I get to ground myself in the characters and the old history of the original characters, I get to remember how to write a bad guy with grimy persuasions. I've been feeling like my current characters are undersaturated, and those characters are so vivid. It feels... like I'm finding something I didn't know I was missing. Like I can see where I was and I can see better where I I'm going. And to not linger so gosh darn long on things :lol:!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    The new chapter has been written and read over, time to take screenies! That should happen in the next few days.

If any mothers are readers of mine, Happy Mothers' day! I would have taken a nice holiday picture, but I was busy today and didn't have the chance. So well wishes to you today and everyday!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Life is messy and I got a new car! It's been the forefront of my mind lately with getting it set up, registered, insured, checked out, all of that, so I don't have any screenies yet. I apologize.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Life is messy and I got a new car! It's been the forefront of my mind lately with getting it set up, registered, insured, checked out, all of that, so I don't have any screenies yet. I apologize.

I've been looking into getting a car too because I moved to a very car-centric city. Prices are crazy now because of shortages. I hope you're happy with your new car :)

y6r2XKi.png

New chapter hitting the pavement! Hitting the ground running! Hitting the chicken at 3,725.95 mph! What ever this chapter is doing, it's hitting!

(No sims or characters were hurt in the creation of this chapter.) (Actually, I just remembered that isn't true)
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Chapter 17
    Deliah is persistent; I'll give her that.

Ooh, camping trip. Too bad for Maria though

Oh hey, Midshore's coming anyway

RIP Deliah

It's kind of annoying how nosy Deliah and Velma are. Seneca's life must be so annoying with all these weirdos

• StarDreamerStarDreamer Posts: 101 Member
    The last six months or so:
    Both Gloria and Seneca have a lot of trouble on their plates. I'm glad Gloria didn't actually cheat on Seneca, Alec is handsome enough but it would ruin what they have together. It was surprising to me that he had a child. It seems like a lot of the characters have children. Hopefully they can stay friends. I like how Nora is acting like a good mentor/therapist for Seneca. Although I guess being close to a professor is rare, but why does everyone assume the worst of Nora? She's not thaaat creepy. I feel bad for Deliah, but going after a guy in a committed relationship is still a jerky move on her part, even if she is young. Hopefully things work out and Gloria and Senaca stay together, even though pretty much everyone want them to be apart.
    I'm hoping to write a chapter over the next few days, and I have such grand plans for the future! like, really epic, awesome plans and I really want to work towards them.

Thankyou for your comments, guys! They really keep me going!.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Where does the time go? I have this in my mind constantly, but still haven't taken screenshots... I'm really sorry it's not ready.
    jzZP0sJ.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top