Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    edited April 2022
    Name: Simgirl1010

Where are you from: Columbia, MD Midway between DC and Baltimore

What games are you playing: The Sims 4

What are you trying out in the Sims at the moment: Clubs

Favourite game pack: Parenthood

What else are you into when you're not Simming: Animal Crossing, Planet Zoo, Reading, Needlework, Binging HGTV and Food Network on Disc+, Family activities.
  • Options
    FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 846 Member
    How you doin', @msdaycareowner ?

Name: FatTribble23 (female)

Where are you from? Rural Louisiana, the central country-mouse part, not the southern Cajun part.

What games are you playing? Strictly Sims 4 on PC, I bought a gaming PC last year that I saved up for forever JUST to play Sims 4! I also have a coloring game on my phone I really like. I guess I'm not a "real" gamer. I also played Sims 2 and Sims 3, but not anymore. I might get around to loading Sims 3 back on my PC if I upgrade to more RAM.

Favorite game pack: Just one? I couldn't live without Seasons and Cats and Dogs. I'm a realism player that needs animals and weather to feel good playing. I also really like Cottage Living and Island Living.

What else are you into when you're not Simming: I'm a reader. Since my stroke I struggle to read books, which is very sad for me. So I try to ease the pain by reading lots and lots and lots of forum posts, Wikipedia articles, and TV Tropes. Lots of TV Tropes LOL. Also taping things on DVR to watch later, stuff like Resident Alien (LOVE!), old Star Trek episodes, and a Canadian show called Murdoch Mysteries.
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited April 2022
    Name: mcrudd

Where are you from : Born in South Africa, but been in New Zealand 17 and a half years now.

What games are you playing : The Sims 4, Sims Medieval and My sims, also secret society hidden mystery (none sims)

What are you trying out in the Sims at the moment : Rotational play

Favorite game pack : Get to work

What else are you into when you're not Simming : Arts and Crafts and card games like canasta with the family

• Options
    naeshellenaeshelle Posts: 62 Member
    Name: naeshelle

Where are you from: Texas, baby!

What games are you playing: The Sims 4, Stardew Valley, ACNH, Terraria, Littlewood, Pokémon: Shining Pearl & Cozy Grove

What are you trying out in the Sims at the moment: I'm actually trying to get into filming & uploading my gameplay, so I'm playing through some legacy challenges

Favorite game pack: Oh man, I can't pick just one. I really like Get to Work, Tiny Living, Parenthood & Cottage Living

What else are you into when you're not Simming: I love Dungeons & Dragons! Also really into reading, writing poetry, paper crafts, cross stitching & studying Spanish
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Msdaycareowner
    Looking for simmer friends!
    My name is ashley I’ve been a simmer since the first sims game came out. I am a simmer for life. I’m not a good builder or sim maker but I love playing. My favorite is gardening and collecting. My fave pack is cottage living in the sims 4! Tell me your user name so I can be your friend and tell me a little about yourself.

(EA_Lanna: Hi folks, a wee call out to add here. Please remember our forum is public and visible to all. Protect your information when posting online and help keep others safe by not sharing the following details: Email address, Mayhem ID, Phone number, Age, Home address, Real life name, Payment information, etc. Thanks and enjoy o/)

Hello @msdaycareowner :)
    It is great that you have been simming since the release of the first Sims game. You would have lots of special memories of fun times spent simming over the years. Gardening and collecting items are great things to do in the game! Cottage Living is a great pack! It is very nice seeing our sims running their own farms.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    EA_Mari wrote: »
    Name: Mari

Where are you from: Living in Ireland for half my life now, born in Brazil :)

What games are you playing: The Sims 4 (although I've played the entire Franchise as The Sims was the first game I ever played <3).

What are you trying out in the Sims at the moment: I'm always building in The Sims.

Favourite game pack: Cottage Living

What else are you into when you're not Simming: Watching series (Netflix) and wasting time on TikTok (Guilty!)

Hello @EA_Mari :)
    It is very nice that you have played all the Sims games and that The Sims was the first game you ever played. Building is a very fun and enjoyable part of simming! It is a great way of expressing our creativity through the game!
    I enjoy Cottage Living pack also! It is great seeing our sims living in the countryside, having chickens in their garden, and growing lots of plants.
  • Options
    Name: Simgirl1010

Where are you from: Columbia, MD Midway between DC and Baltimore

What games are you playing: The Sims 4

What are you trying out in the Sims at the moment: Clubs

Favourite game pack: Parenthood

What else are you into when you're not Simming: Animal Crossing, Planet Zoo, Reading, Needlework, Binging HGTV and Food Network on Disc+, Family activities.

Hello @simgirl1010 :)
    It is great that you are trying out clubs at the moment. It is very nice that we can create a number of types of clubs in the game, and see sims come together and enjoy doing activities together.
    Parenthood is a lovely pack! It is very nice seeing families spending time together, and it is great seeing the interactions between the generations.
    Animal Crossing is another fun game to play!
  • Options
    How you doin', @msdaycareowner ?

Name: FatTribble23 (female)

Where are you from? Rural Louisiana, the central country-mouse part, not the southern Cajun part.

What games are you playing? Strictly Sims 4 on PC, I bought a gaming PC last year that I saved up for forever JUST to play Sims 4! I also have a coloring game on my phone I really like. I guess I'm not a "real" gamer. I also played Sims 2 and Sims 3, but not anymore. I might get around to loading Sims 3 back on my PC if I upgrade to more RAM.

Favorite game pack: Just one? I couldn't live without Seasons and Cats and Dogs. I'm a realism player that needs animals and weather to feel good playing. I also really like Cottage Living and Island Living.

What else are you into when you're not Simming: I'm a reader. Since my stroke I struggle to read books, which is very sad for me. So I try to ease the pain by reading lots and lots and lots of forum posts, Wikipedia articles, and TV Tropes. Lots of TV Tropes LOL. Also taping things on DVR to watch later, stuff like Resident Alien (LOVE!), old Star Trek episodes, and a Canadian show called Murdoch Mysteries.

Hello @FatTribble23 :)
    Congratulations on getting your new gaming computer last year! That is great! You would be enjoying playing Sims 4 on it.
    The packs that you enjoy in the game are very nice! Sims cats and dogs are very cute! They are special parts of sim households. It is great to have the changeable weather in a sims day, and to see our sims enjoying doing different activities depending on the seasons.
    I am sorry to hear that you had a stroke :( I send hugs to you as it affects your life now <3 It is very nice that you enjoy taping and watching tv shows.
  • Options
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Name: mcrudd

Where are you from : Born in South Africa, but been in New Zealand 17 and a half years now.

What games are you playing : The Sims 4, Sims Medieval and My sims, also secret society hidden mystery (none sims)

What are you trying out in the Sims at the moment : Rotational play

Favorite game pack : Get to work

What else are you into when you're not Simming : Arts and Crafts and card games like canasta with the family

Hello @mcrudd :)
    It is great that you are enjoying playing the three types of Simming games. You would enjoy choosing what to play depending on what you feel like playing that day,
    I hope your rotational play goes well. It is very nice playing a number of household in the game and seeing their interactions with each other.
    It is very nice seeing our sims enjoying their career as a doctor,scientist or in the Police force.
    Arts and crafts are very enjoyable to do! It is lovely creating home made items.
  • Options
    naeshelle wrote: »
    Name: naeshelle

Where are you from: Texas, baby!

What games are you playing: The Sims 4, Stardew Valley, ACNH, Terraria, Littlewood, Pokémon: Shining Pearl & Cozy Grove

What are you trying out in the Sims at the moment: I'm actually trying to get into filming & uploading my gameplay, so I'm playing through some legacy challenges

Favorite game pack: Oh man, I can't pick just one. I really like Get to Work, Tiny Living, Parenthood & Cottage Living

What else are you into when you're not Simming: I love Dungeons & Dragons! Also really into reading, writing poetry, paper crafts, cross stitching & studying Spanish

Hello @naeshelle :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are doing legacy challenges! It is very nice seeing the new generations of families and watching them progress through the different age stages in the game. I hope your filming and uploading of your gameplay goes well.
    The packs that you like are great packs! Each have their own special features and enjoyable activities for our sims to do.
    It is very nice that you enjoy reading. Time passes very quickly when reading a good book!
  • Options
    sortalivingsortaliving Posts: 20 Member
    Hi! I'm Violet. Made this account so I can post any Sims 4 challenges I come up with.
  • Options
    Hi! I'm Violet. Made this account so I can post any Sims 4 challenges I come up with.

Hello @sortaliving :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you enjoy creating and doing sim challenges :)
    When you are a full member and can start new threads, you may like to start a new thread in the Challenges, Stories and Legacies section of the forums and post your challenge there
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies

• Options
    CarmineCarmine Posts: 84 Member
    Name: luveitsgreat (I don't seem to be able to change it, so I'm stuck with this hella old one. :lol:)

Where are you from: USA!

What games are you playing: The Sims 4, Rune Factory 5, P3P, WotR, Love and Shining Nikki

What are you trying out in the Sims at the moment: I flip through a bunch of different save files, the one I most recently played is CL centric, living in Henford with a nice farm! My sim just got married and is pregnant :hushed:

Favorite game pack: hard to choose, but i think its close between Get Famous, Seasons, Discover University, and Vampires

What else are you into when you're not Simming: Reading and playing the aforementioned games :heart: Glad to meet everyone!
  • Options
    Name: luveitsgreat (I don't seem to be able to change it, so I'm stuck with this hella old one. :lol:)

Where are you from: USA!

What games are you playing: The Sims 4, Rune Factory 5, P3P, WotR, Love and Shining Nikki

What are you trying out in the Sims at the moment: I flip through a bunch of different save files, the one I most recently played is CL centric, living in Henford with a nice farm! My sim just got married and is pregnant :hushed:

Favorite game pack: hard to choose, but i think its close between Get Famous, Seasons, Discover University, and Vampires

What else are you into when you're not Simming: Reading and playing the aforementioned games :heart: Glad to meet everyone!

Hello @luveitsgreat :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    If you would like to change your forums username, you can post a request to change the name on the activities wall of Ea_Cade.
    It is very nice that your current sims household that you are playing are living on a farm.Congratulations to them on their marriage and that they will soon have a little baby <3
    Each of the packs that are your favourite are great!
  • Options
    SimsocializationSimsocialization Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello 👋🏻 I’m Angel I’m 20 from uk 🇬🇧
    I’ve just started up my own YouTube channel, I do mostly builds. But would like some help with ideas on what else to do. I’m not very good with recording my voice so I use captions throughout❤️
  • Options
    Hello 👋🏻 I’m Angel I’m 20 from uk 🇬🇧
    I’ve just started up my own YouTube channel, I do mostly builds. But would like some help with ideas on what else to do. I’m not very good with recording my voice so I use captions throughout❤️

Hello @Simsocialization :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have a simming YouTube channel! You may like to read and post on the threads in the video section of the forums
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/artist-haven
  • Options
    dythiadythia Posts: 104 Member
    Hello, I've had my account for over a year but never posted anything because I was dumb back then and didn't want to comment until I had posted a topic. 😅

I had TS4 on my old laptop, but it broke, and I didn't get it on my new laptop. However, I managed to get it recently on my desktop.

My packs are very limited sadly, only Cats and Dogs and Discover University. However they are pretty fun even without others.
    g0fp4eb0ah2i.png
    How ironic.
  • Options
    dythia wrote: »
    Hello, I've had my account for over a year but never posted anything because I was dumb back then and didn't want to comment until I had posted a topic. 😅

I had TS4 on my old laptop, but it broke, and I didn't get it on my new laptop. However, I managed to get it recently on my desktop.

My packs are very limited sadly, only Cats and Dogs and Discover University. However they are pretty fun even without others.

Hello @dythia :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are playing Sims 4 on your desktop. The packs that you own are great! Sims cats and dogs are cute! It is very nice that sims household can enjoy having pets in their household. It is enjoyable seeing our sims studying at University to receive degrees.
  • Options
    Sarcasm_With_A_SmileSarcasm_With_A_Smile Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi my name is Alex! I occasionally stream sims and just finished writing a legacy challenge!
  • Options
    Hi my name is Alex! I occasionally stream sims and just finished writing a legacy challenge!

Hello @Sarcasm_With_A_Smile :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you enjoy doing and creating sims challenges. When you are a full member and can start new threads, you may like to start a new thread in the Challenges, Stories and Legacies section of the forums and post your challenge there
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies
    You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then change your profile picture , post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly, and have quotes appear in grey boxes This thread explain about it.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/978073/new-members-guide-welcome-to-the-forums#latest

• Options
    Cutie_Pie3074Cutie_Pie3074 Posts: 288 Member
    Well, I've been on the forums for a while now, but because of my absence and some recent events, a reintroduction is in order. (can't change my user, sadly. haha! :D )

My name is Bennett and I've been playing sims for 5 years now! My favorite parts of sims are CAS and legacy challenges. I'm from the USA and I'm a giant fan of the parenthood pack. It's lovely to be back!
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Well, I've been on the forums for a while now, but because of my absence and some recent events, a reintroduction is in order. (can't change my user, sadly. haha! :D )

My name is Bennett and I've been playing sims for 5 years now! My favorite parts of sims are CAS and legacy challenges. I'm from the USA and I'm a giant fan of the parenthood pack. It's lovely to be back!

Hello @Cutie_Pie3074 :) Welcome back to the forums!
    It is great that you been enjoying simming for 5 years. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy hours over the time creating sims in CAS and seeing how the lives of your legacy sims developed in your games :)
    The parenthood pack is great! It is lovely seeing the interactions between family members.
    If you would like to change your forums username, you can post a request to change the name on the activities wall of Ea_Cade
  • Options
    materialgworlmaterialgworl Posts: 2 New Member
    hihi my name is ashlyn or ash and i'm from the uk! and i'm 21 years old , hope we can get along and be friends!! <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top