Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Katy Perry Sweet Treats CC Pack

manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
edited April 2022 in General Mods Discussion
So, alot of you will have probably heard about this new CC pack that is being released this month, and this awesome trailer has been made for it. I have a question about the trailer. Is that a full on concert like Sims Sessions going on at the end there?? Will our Sims be able to perform shows with this pack? There were dancing clowns and everything! A little confused lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN_eWvWqiGs
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    @manicobsessive, I've been curious about that as well. It isn't mentioned in the article that allegedly shows 'everything included' with the pack.

This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,336 EA Community Manager
    Hey all,

Moving this to Mod/CC forum as this is a fanmade pack, not something Maxis is releasing.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited April 2022
    One thing I don’t like about seeing packs like this around the web is folks who upload these videos to talk about the pack and tweet about the pack don’t make it clear that this is NOT an actual new pack from the Sims team. It’s just like any other fanmade CC pack. Obviously they blur the lines for clicks but I find it really annoying.

Even the screen cap calling it a “Stuff Pack” is false advertising. I wish they would stop and just market it like the group of CC objects that it is.
  • Options
    NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    edited April 2022
    The performance is only for the trailer. It just comes with build/buy mode CC and some premade lots with the items.

Edit: lilsimsie did a review on pack here.
    Post edited by NightlyCoffee on
  • Options
    spend4zenspend4zen Posts: 244 Member
    edited April 2022
    Yeah I do not approve of this kind of stuff, if You want to make CC for the game then fine, a lot of simmers use it and I use to download CC and Mods for Sims3 so I am not bashing but putting it out there in that format is misleading and makes it look like something coming from Maxis/EA when its not. I am surprised they have not got a warning about using the Stuff Pack label on it. I am not comfortable using CC and Mods anymore bc they killed my last computer with mall ware and a virus. I don't think CC and Mods should be advertised at all. It should be made available on a website for those who want to look for it.
    That being said. .Why is Maxis not putting out stuff like this when it is not that hard to do? We need more interesting things for our sims to do besides knitting and milking cows. I want drums.
  • Options
    sortalivingsortaliving Posts: 20 Member
    This is CC. If you look on the top left corner it specifies it's fan made.

Wish I got the OG Sims 3 pack when it came out though. :disappointed:
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I don't think I would use this unless I was going for an ice cream shop.

In Freeplay, I used similar items to build a witch's candy house like in Hansel and Gretel. But I had a big Munsters theme going there, and played out a storyline about Lily's sister who went insane and thought children were for eating. It's why Lily and Herman had to adopt Marilyn.

But it's hard to imagine that playing out in Sims 4.
  • Options
    RandomizedSimmerRandomizedSimmer Posts: 19 Member
    > @manicobsessive said:
    > So, alot of you will have probably heard about this new CC pack that is being released this month, and this awesome trailer has been made for it. I have a question about the trailer. Is that a full on concert like Sims Sessions going on at the end there?? Will our Sims be able to perform shows with this pack? There were dancing clowns and everything! A little confused lol.
    >
    > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN_eWvWqiGs

I have a slight feeling it could just be a stuff pack if it's base game, unless they are mixing it with a game pack it could be that, although It'd be nice if it were base game.