Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DoodlyDoofus Presents:.........This (Now on Generation 10)

Comments

• DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,177 Member
    edited March 2022
    Generation 4: Chapter 14: The Private Pain of Doctor Insane-O

It has been several hours since Malcolm was captured by Doctor Insane-O and it appears that the Newcrest Secret Agent Agency is out of ideas.

"I mean, I can always go in and rescue him." Agent QT00 says as a last resort.

"Fine, it's either that or we have to start hiring more employees." The Seeker says defeated.
    bOHJQsX.png
    UctpdgE.png

So Agent QT arrived at the site of Doctor Insane-O's secret lab but first she just HAD to take in the sights because it's just so breathtaking.
    EEK95Gh.png
    4yOYLuS.png

Also, she found this fruitcake left here by the welcome wagon. Might as well, she hasn't eaten lunch today.
    wvzo0NB.png

"Wow that fruitcake tastes great!" QT says as she takes the first bite. "Nevermind, this is awful." She says after taking a few more bites.
    sKLjfVA.png
    3YZ4uSI.png

Now she has to perform a rescue with an upset stomach.
    ouFVh0v.png

"Welcome to Doctor Insane-O's Secret Lab. Are you here for business or for pleasure?" Insane-O's receptionist asks as QT enters the room.
    AYBkQMT.png

"Both!" QT shouts before pulling out a pen and jumping onto the receptionist and impaling her skull with said pen.........Kinda brutal.
    h1c3w9S.png

"I hear the sounds of impaling!" Insane-O's Henchman says as he enters. "Oh boy, it's an intruder doing the impaling. This isn't good."
    EwlWtEL.png

Indeed, it's not good. QT has just gotten the bloodlust.
    9LEjas8.png
    abweDeG.png

"I hear the sounds of impaling and gunshots." Malcolm says to himself bleakly "I hope it's intruders making those sounds and not the Henchmen."
    iHNZHHT.png

That was when Agent QT marched into the prison block with a swagger that no one else could compete with.
    xCjuQ8M.png

"Hey, you're aware this door was unlocked the entire time right?" Agent QT explains to Malcolm.

"Ah, I guess I'm just stupid." Malcolm admits.
    RMiAk09.png

Doctor Insane-O had gathered up his remaining henchmen and explained his master plan.

"Alright everyone, we will use the device I harvested from this UFO to absolutely decimate the world!" Doctor Insane-O shouts, quite insanely.
    P4jDSaj.png

"Then I will make my grand escape in this single seat rocket ship and live the rest of my life on Pluto!" Doctor Insane-O shouts, still living up to his name.
    YT6HhWK.png

"I just realized, what are WE supposed to do when you blow up the world?" Insane-O's henchman says after coming to this realization.
    Ipy4DCe.png

"Hi." Malcolm says as he and Agent QT enter the room.
    pbrssuZ.png

And then proceeded to open fire.
    eTlPXtQ.png

"Curses! They escaped!" Doctor Insane-O shouts angrily "Don't just stand there! Shoot them!"
    fjShs4P.png

And so as Malcolm and Agent QT miraculously missed every single shot they fired despite being 20 feet away, The Henchmen grabbed their weapons.
    I2Ny4US.png

"Might as well make a last stand here since either we die here or when the planet explodes." The Henchman says as he loads his shotgun.
    RjBBvqe.png

"Oh this is so much fun!" QT says with a joyous grin as she fires at the henchmen.
    XlpmrQf.png
    WLKe8fr.png

Eventually the Henchmen also open fired and I guess they missed every shot as well.
    MOehJyy.png

"Bullets are literally flying over our heads but this is the most fun I've had in years!" Malcolm shouts with glee.

"I know, we should do this more often!" Agent QT says in response.
    4a2XQlz.png

"No, my partner is dead!" The Henchman shouts.

"We didn't shoot him!" Malcolm shouts in defense.

"I know, he accidentally shot himself since we were hitting everything EXCEPT who we were aiming at." The Henchman explains.
    EQ44rX1.png

"But I'm still going to kill you!" The Henchman shouts at Malcolm as he open fires.
    uBZm150.png

Much to everyone else's amazement, Malcolm pulled out this move straight from the Matrix movies and dodged the onslaught of bullets.
    kEBC4fo.png

"I see how I screwed up here." The Henchman says apologetically "Perhaps we can settle this without more violence."
    NQGGe8c.png

Malcolm might've dodged a bullet (Or several) but he's still angry....Angry enough to grab a man by the throat and lift him in the air menacingly.
    MXczRjc.png

"Any last words before I-" Malcolm says before a small snap is heard "Oh I already killed him. Whoops."
    sOnX0kp.png
    i5VlsVJ.png

While all the reckless gunfire was going on Doctor Insane-O used this as an attempt to make his grand escape. That was until.....
    1i9KCcP.png

"Whoa how did you get here so fast?!" Doctor Insane-O exclaims as he's cut off by Agent QT00.

"I found another entrance to your silo." Agent QT explains.
    gmGGZOM.png

"You killed my former partner!" Agent QT proclaims "I have waited years to do this!"
    SVZKsxg.png

Approximately 3.6 seconds later. Agent QT has been frozen in a block of ice.
    ZHE3ySN.png

"Agent QT!" Malcolm shouts in despair "You madman, you killed her! Just like how you killed the New Guy!"

"Dude, she's not dead." Doctor Insane-O explains "She's just frozen. I only did that so I could get away. That New Guy only died because you left him frozen in that block for over 12 hours."
    NuuXkmx.png
    awXzx1M.png

"You can either chase me and let her die or you can stay here and free her." Doctor Insane-O says as he inches towards his rocket. "Anyways, peace out y'all! Enjoy Armageddon!" Doctor Insane-O says as he waves goodbye to the planet itself.
    grxhfuq.png
    bbVsGOt.png

And so Doctor Insane-O made his great escape, free to live his life in space.
    Iq1AP7V.png

Malcolm decided to use this opportunity to break QT free with this hammer and chisel he randomly found.
    Fty9DZy.png

"Malcolm, you saved me!" Agent QT gasps as she's freed.

"And it's all thanks to my trusty chisel!" Malcolm says proudly.
    IfBygB0.png
    unAQgVV.png

"But you let Doctor Insane-O get away! We can stop his doomsday weapon but we'll probably never find him again!" Agent QT fumes.
    ErRsC2S.png

"Don't you worry about Insane-O. I got that all settled." Malcolm explains.
    NT4aTcA.png

Almost immediately after saying that, Doctor Insane-O's rocket came tumbling back down to Earth and blew up on impact. Killing Doctor Insane-O once and for all.
    UvjztzX.png
    jQGgE6p.png

"I was going to tell you that I shoved fruit into the exhaust of his Rocket when he was giving me a tour of the lab." Malcolm says proudly.

"Malcolm, you're not the worst Secret Agent ever that's for sure." Agent QT says in appreciation.
    CLB44Y0.png
    RhNGkyO.png

• mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,807 Member
    I'm so happy I found this :D
    gen3-banner.png
    Generation 4: Chapter 15: That's Enough Murder For One Generation

Malcolm has finally returned home from his perilous mission after being held captive for 16 and a half hours.
    eNiLzYK.png

"Wait, you were held captive for 16 hours?" Ysenia asks. "You've been gone for over six months!"
    RJ932n6.png

"Not gonna lie." Malcolm explains "Got lost in the woods on the way home. I had to learn to survive."
    iPdzZ3V.png

At first Ysenia was going to call his bluff, but she knew this was exactly what he would do.
    WzPQVWv.png

But hey, she thought her husband was dead and now he's returned after so long......Might as well.
    Migk8pF.png

After their passionate love making, Malcolm went to go watch some TV. Being lost in the woods for several months meant he had some catching up to do.
    sask3vt.png

"Good word agent." The Seeker says as he mysteriously entered the room. "Doctor Insane-O is dead AND you didn't die in the woods. I didn't send anyone to help you because I was hoping you'd die and I could hit on your wife."
    8ofGXqE.png

"That's cool." Malcolm says ignoring that last sentence completely "So what's next on the agenda?"
    eFuQV9e.png

"Well uhh....Nothing." The Seeker explains "Doctor Insane-O was the only big villain in Simerica so we don't have anyone else to bust. So I'm going to retire and let you take over."
    V8UEhcN.png

"That's a stupid idea!" Malcolm exclaims "But I'm honored and I accept this privilege."

"That's great! Now if you excuse me, I'm moving to Windenberg." The Seeker says happily.
    fOk74BD.png

Meanwhile, the Landgraab girls are home from school, none of them either running over excitedly to greet Malcolm or anything. Just playing video games.

Well except for Sapphire. She's happily doing her homework.
    lMFwN5b.png
    TjG76T1.png

It's the year 2149! Here we have three year old Cleo being adorable and..........Not much else. But isn't she cute?
    2YMmM3M.png
    C5dC2h9.png

Meanwhile we have 13 year old Sapphire sitting here just chilling out on the couch.
    qKFqKaA.png

Eventually 12 year old Tabitha came over to sit on the couch with her big sister. After watching TV for a few hours Tabitha looked back over at Sapphire.

"Hey, you look different." Tabitha says pointing out the obvious.
    eiEVQk8.png

"I do?" Sapphire says in confusion before pulling out her phone and looking at herself in the camera. "By golly, I DO look different!"
    vOgtqy5.png
    XN7MEX6.png

"You two shut up, I'm playing video games!" Ruby shouts.
    94RjnAo.png

Meanwhile, 37 year old Ysenia, who is pregnant once more in case you couldn't tell, was admiring herself in the mirror.

"Hey Malcolm, come here and check out my new blouse!" Ysenia shouts to her husband.

"What a coincidence. I was going to show you MY new blouse." 41 year old Malcolm said as he entered the room.
    4mk21XB.png
    RfRbeo6.png

Meanwhile, here's Cleo being cute....and destructive again.
    2bADXU7.png

"Isn't that adorable?" Ysenia asks.

"Yeah, too bad we rent this place." Malcolm says as he looks on at the destruction.
    7ZAcVHM.png

After that, Ysenia went over to Sapphire's room and saw her, of course, happily doing her homework.

"Need any help with that?" Ysenia asks.

"Mom, I do this for fun." Sapphire says with her face still buried in the book. "The last thing I need is help."
    rQZP9Gb.png

That's when The Landgraab's neighbor who just wants to work out all the time came knocking on the door wanting to know if they wanted to work out again.
    oUBsiSU.png

"Actually, some exercise would be great. I'll go slip into a more comfortable outfit." Malcolm says to his neighbor.
    A4RlTSP.png

That was until Malcolm's younger sister, Emerald came over to visit.
    AiBvcxb.png

"Emmy, what are you doing here? You never visit!" Malcolm says with surprise.

"I know, I remembered that everyone keeps forgetting I exist. Just wanted to pop in and say hello." Emerald says warmly.
    j44KgmM.png
    ZT749CV.png

Then this random woman just walked into their apartment afterwards.
    i0UswUj.png

"Emmy, Ysenia, either of you know that woman there?" Malcolm asks.

"Never seen her a day in my life." Emerald answers without missing a beat.

"Ysenia....Get my gun." Malcolm says quietly.
    Spsgk3B.png

"Are.....are we going to exercise?" Malcolm's neighbor says as she looks around at everything transpiring.
    T80ZXUv.png

Doesn't look like anyone's exercising, especially now that Crystal is here too!

"Hey hey, what's up weaklings?" Crystal says in her chipper tone.
    JIIA03i.png

Some reason Emerald challenged Sapphire to a game of chess.
    PR9hmBZ.png

"Now I'll have you know, I'm pretty dang smart." Emerald says to her niece "I'm what you'd call a Chess Master."
    8EpPIqM.png

"Checkmate!" Sapphire exclaims after her very first turn.
    5AQy6SL.png

"Everything my life has built up to has been a lie." Emerald says after suffering a mental breakdown.
    i8PtTng.png
    Generation 4: Chapter 16: Sapphire's Big Day!

BEHOLD, that one dance club in Windenberg no one knows the name to.
    p041ifM.png

Sapphire's on her first date with this random guy she met.
    xWQMXkV.png

"I'm not some random guy, I'm your next door neighbor." Sapphire's date said, quite offended by my description of him.
    egIqB9a.png

That's right, this is Clint Shepherd, he lived across the hall from the Landgraab family for several years now. His mother always wants to exercise with Malcolm and Ysenia. It's just that thanks to the whole Mad Scientist trying to destroy the world thing there just wasn't enough time to explain the Shepherd family. But anyways, let's continue the story.
    LyKyRPO.png

During the date, Sapphire and Clint hit the dance floor and danced.....as close as they're allowed to for some reason. That was until the Ghosts started showing up and cramping their style.
    pKqmHZH.png

So they moved their date to the balcony where those rude ghosts won't ruin anything.
    3UhiO2z.png

"So do you want to be my boyfriend?" Sapphire asks.

"I dunno, I think we need to get to know each other better before I can commit to something like that." Clint answered truthfully.
    J7LeNIs.png
    808xCy5.png

"What if I did this?" Sapphire says before seducing the man.

"You know what?" Clint asks "I think this could work out. Let's go steady."

"Just as planned." Sapphire says victoriously.
    GbWUn4j.png
    ZFHRZlC.png

Back at home, Ruby was busy staring up at the ceiling.

"Out of my way everyone, I'm no longer single!" Sapphire says proudly as she enters the apartment.
    zo44rjt.png
    EmGdHoD.png

"Ah Sapphire, I hear you have a boyfriend." Ysenia says as she pops up out of nowhere. "It's time we start talking about being responsible as I give you the talk."
    UAtJVaT.png

Ysenia cleared her throat for a solid 5 seconds before she begins her talk.

"So, when a man loves a woman." Ysenia says wisely.
    RfWbyTL.png
    fyW18wr.png

We don't need to tell you what was said during this talk. Just need to show the reactions of all those involved.
    rB5Y5Ti.png
    2O4cbST.png
    dtuW4W6.png
    0wRjTLa.png

Some time later, Malcolm decided to throw a house party. So everyone got into their fancy party attire and-.
    WKPbt1Q.png

"'Sup, I entered through the window." Crystal says as Malcolm walks into his bedroom.
    W35xB3f.png

That's when Malcolm had to open up that fancy globe that's filled with hard liquor.

"This is why I drink." Malcolm says as he pours himself a glass.
    XcqepN4.png
    XzqsPxf.png

"Knock knock, the President is here!" President Liam Villareal says as he enters the apartment.
    QTvQ4gy.png

"Uncle President!" Sapphire says excitedly before getting serious. "Alright I just gotta ask, what are you going to do about the famine going on in Germany right now?"

"Ha ha, you think I'm going to take that seriously." President Villareal chuckles "That doesn't benefit me at all."
    wBAsvYe.png
    2KUSWbE.png
    UkSLgks.png

That's when Malcolm Landgraab III met up with his sisters and.......Realized just how much older he is than them.

"I'm going to die soon, aren't I?" Malcolm asks bleakly.
    Bl7vTOp.png
    eju4cYQ.png

Meanwhile, Malcolm IV and Ruby were busy serving up some food for the party guests. Gee Malcolm, if you used those Knife Skills earlier you wouldn't have been captured by Doctor Insane-O.
    MmNPMWL.png

"Alien Grandma!" Sapphire exclaims joyously.

"Alien Grandchild!" Cherish says with pride "Let us do the secret alien handshake!"
    j7g2c8l.png

And so with a few waves of their hands, Sapphire and Cherish did the secret alien handshake.
    OsW28Wu.png

"Well congratulations kid." Cherish says happily "Now that we've done the secret handshake together you have unlocked the secret alien ability to read people's minds. Go ahead and test it out on me!"
    HtrxVYk.png

Sapphire began to read her Grandma's mind, a few minutes later she stopped.

"Wow Grandma.....you think some pretty morbid thoughts." Sapphire says in bewilderment.
    7MvhlYj.png

Oh look, Barry's here too.

"This party is boring." Barry says unprovoked.

"Yeah but the food is good." Malcolm responds.
    vv3RXTI.png

"Barry, I'm glad you could make it!" Malcolm says happily.

"I might think it's boring but I wouldn't miss it for the world!" Barry responds "If only Duke was here. I wonder how he's doing right now."
    aIDAsRc.png
    xylpA66.png

AuT2qxF.png

"I'm sure he's on a great adventure." Barry says cluelessly.
    abl8Irm.png

"So what are you going to do with your newfound abilities?" Cherish asks her Grandchild.

"Well I'm going to use it responsibly." Sapphire responds "Just joking, I'm going to use it to take advantage of life."

"Attagirl!" Cherish says with pride.
    NP4PJoh.png
    E8L0ofV.png

Oh look, Agent QT00 was invited too, looks like she's quite excited about sitting across the table from The President.
    0vvy1fZ.png

"Hey it's nice to finally meet you after hearing so much from my husband." Ysenia says in a friendly tone. "So congrats on the kid, who's the father?"

"It's actually your husband's cousin's baby. Malcolm introduced us." QT00 replies.
    bF6TC3l.png
    oxIi5jY.png

That's when Malcolm and his twin sister, Harmony met in the bedroom.

"Gee Harmony, I'm glad we were able to catch up like this." Malcolm says happily.

"Ha ha yeah, especially since there's not much time left." Harmony answers.

"What do you mean by that?" Malcolm asks.
    25nE5Bn.png
    7GPJlvB.png

"Harmony?" Malcolm says with concern.
    s0a7DvC.png

Rest in Peace Harmony 2077-2150.
    zJK2QIf.png

"Look out everyone, it's First Lady Diamond Villareal." Diamond says smugly as she poses in the room. "Geez, who died?" Diamond asks when she starts seeing everyone cry.

"Crying out loud Diamond, your Aunt just died!" Malcolm sobs.
    9KQ0d4K.png
    2g45L59.png

"MR PRESIDENT, STOP STANDING ON MY SISTER'S CORPSE!" Malcolm shouts.

"Sorry, Everyone's already beneath me." President Villareal says rudely.
    5ChgFgp.png
    VWhfDft.png

"How come someone's gotta die every time we have a party?" Emerald asks.

"It's an effective way of getting rid of the elderly." Cherish answers.
    mfqVsKJ.png

"Can you people PLEASE move?" The Grim Reaper shouts "I have to get to Germany to reap the souls of all the people that have been lost in the famine!"
    aDU2K5y.png

"I gotta tell you, Big M." Grim says to Malcolm "You'd think I'd be happy about a natural disaster like this but it just makes my job more difficult."
    Y9Bt3el.png
    Generation 4: Chapter 17: Tabitha's Big Day!

It is the year 2153! Here we have 3 year old Natasha Landgraab!..........Oh wait, we skipped over her birth. Introducing Natasha Landgraab! Born in 2150!
    oeXu6SU.png
    yvskX3V.png

Speaking of people getting older, here we have 16 year old Tabitha with 17 year old Sapphire!

"Wanna play some video games?" Sapphire asks.

"Sure, let me stand up first." Tabitha answers.
    jiseRkR.png

"Oh that's bogus! You're cheating!" Tabitha shouts as she gets her butt kicked by Sapphire.
    r3z4KnY.png

"We're playing video games? Sweet, I'm in the mood to do some butt kicking." 25 year old Ruby proclaims.
    9oAoI3x.png
    oKbk0wZ.png

"I guess I'm watching Natasha today." 6 year old Cleo says dejectedly.
    WhhPcXK.png

"Well would you look at the time, I have a date to go on!" Tabitha says after glancing at her phone.
    JO1VCbJ.png

BEHOLD! This Cafe I don't know the name of. Pretty nice looking area though, I'm sure I'll never visit it again.
    IypmNBc.png

Today Tabitha is on a date with this guy named.....Zayden Priest? These names are getting weird.
    IGcebJF.png

So after Tabitha and Zayden sat around in silence for a solid 20 minutes, Tabitha finally broke the ice.
    kblj2vr.png

"So, what do you like doing?" Tabitha asks.

"Well I like talking about myself."
    RXl47I8.png
    irArq7z.png

"See we have so much in common, you like talking about yourself, I like talking about you, we should make out." Tabitha says subtly.
    r9zqRJ8.png

"Watch out losers, I am no longer single!" Tabitha shouts proudly as she marches into the apartment.
    AfHaORP.png

Looks like little Natasha wants to know all about Tabitha's date. What a great little sister.
    rIJjue7.png

That's when Ruby got a call on her cellular phone from an unknown number, Ruby certainly being the brightest tool in the room answered it anyways.

"What's this? You're offering me a job as a painter?" Ruby asked "That's amazing! Sure I can start tomorrow!"
    a66V8hr.png

Turns out Ruby's never painted an image in her entire life. She should really start now.
    sfTcGuY.png

So Mom and Dad are at work, so Sapphire's gonna have boyfriend over for some lovey dovey junk.
    N20pgA2.png
    AFfDrNT.png

Way to ruin the moment, Natasha.
    eauC2J9.png

Well.....we found out what Ruby's surprisingly good at. Looks like that random caller knew something no one else did.
    uitTOJw.png

Also that night, Ruby went on a date with some guy she met on an online dating app.
    O0VTVBL.png

"You know, your profile said you were 26." Ruby says looking at her date "No way you're under 40."
    lCOYeob.png

"Oh well, we can still make this work!" Ruby says as she waves her arms in the air "Enchanting Introduction, go!"
    cUVALkm.png

That's when rose petals started raining down on her date in the ultimate romantic gesture.

"But I'm allergic to roses!" Ruby's Date exclaims in disdain.
    AdSrmIC.png

"And I'm allergic to shellfish." Ruby shrugs "See, we're getting to know so much about each other."
    D8SgRTF.png

That night, Ysenia made an amazing dinner for her family.....Plus guests.
    a7EfkBA.png

"I swear he was supposed to leave long before you got here." Sapphire explains to her mother.
    WGEX4Qq.png

"I should invite MY boyfriend over next time Mom and Dad are at work!" Tabitha exclaims.
    Z5RYtlW.png

"Oh you have a boyfriend? Well we should have the talk to make sure you're being responsible." Ysenia exclaims with joy.
    pjHuL0I.png

"You see Tabitha.....When a man loves a woman." Ysenia begins to explain.

"Mom really, I don't need to hear the talk." Tabitha says desperately to get out of the situation.
    c9v2nfJ.png
    z13wEFL.png

"Sapphire, help me out here. I forgot the rest of the speech." Ysenia says in a hushed tone.

"No way, I'm not taking part in this." Sapphire says as she continues eating.
    QhiTzHl.png
    iFCX5lA.png

"Fine, I'll just wing the rest of the speech. You see Tabitha, when the birds love the bees." Ysenia says as she continues.
    IKCvjS5.png
    e9SgE3f.png

"Hey Mom, Ruby also has a new boyfriend." Tabitha says to Ysenia.

"We had ONE date." Ruby interjects.

"Oh okay, you see Ruby, when a man loves a woman." Ysenia starts up again.

"I'm 25, I don't need to hear about birds and bees." Ruby answers.
    FZstNZC.png

Well sometime after the worst dinner in the history of the world came to an end, Sapphire was off to yet another fantastic day at school.
    pInNWbm.png

"Hey Sapphire, wanna exercise?" Clint's Mother says from behind her door.

"Does it look like I wanna exercise?" Sapphire answers.
    UNpEW4X.png

Looks like Malcolm has to take care of Natasha today.

"Alright kiddo, today I'm going to read you the story about how I saved the world." Malcolm says as he flips through pages "Oh wow this isn't really family friendly at all."
    8QMERB8.png

That very same day, Malcolm's Aunt Mallory just entered his apartment building.....just to throw out her trash.
    ViyiF1n.png
    5i901hV.png

"My work here is done." Mallory says as she confidently walks out of Malcolm's apartment.

"EXERCISE?!" Clint's Mom exclaims in desperation.

"Never!" Mallory exclaims in return.
    BtYBdGN.png
    DVEVERN.png

After that, the Landgraab girls returned from school.

"School was awful!" Tabitha shouts "Wasn't it awful, Cleo?"
    Jddrqrh.png

"Yeah school was awful!" Cleo groans "Wasn't it awful, Sapphire?"
    YmOZjhO.png

"What are you talking about?" Sapphire asks "School was amazing as always!"
    0Q5ztMK.png

So Ysenia and Ruby got home from work at the same time....Yes, this is what Ysenia wears to work.
    XeqlMcq.png
    IQXwuFa.png

Then after a shower, Ruby noticed something.....Off.
    egSgwzL.png

"Hey Malcolm, that guy I went on one date with got me pregnant." Ruby says as she walks into the room.
    QpNFdHO.png

"I gotcha." Malcolm says as he pulls out his phone "I'll get my connections to set up a prompt shotgun wedding immediately."
    T6FoMQG.png

"Hey Ysenia guess what, I'm Pregnant!" Ruby exclaims.
    0YdGs69.png
    wmqubnN.png

"How are you pregnant?!" Ysenia says flabbergasted "I gave you the birds and the bees talk!"

"I stopped listening to your story after 'When a man loves a woman'" Ruby answers.
    OfctgR0.png
    Generation 4: Chapter 18: Shotgun Wedding!

A few months later, it was time for Ruby's wedding......Her shotgun wedding! That's when Sapphire looked over at her Great-Aunt Princess crying and looked quite smug.

"I don't know why you're crying, I look fantastic!" Sapphire exclaims.
    SHbZe3x.png

"Hey Malcolm, thanks for setting this wedding up. You're a real life saver." Ruby says with gratitude.

"No problem, if a man wants to knock up my sister then he needs to take responsibility." Malcolm says bluntly.
    fMM00Bl.png
    avdjclU.png

That's when Ysenia spoke to Ruby's Groom To Be.

"Listen, I didn't mean to do it! It was an accident!" The Groom pleads.

"Well if you didn't want this to happen you should've paid attention when your parents gave you the talk." Ysenia responds coldly.
    8tpiXRR.png
    3r3kQo3.png

"You know, when you were a child I had no idea you'd be involved in a shotgun wedding." Cherish says to Ruby.

"AND I got to use a real shotgun!" Malcolm says proudly.
    sWR1LPY.png
    c3wbOPd.png

Time for the most unromantic wedding we've ever seen! Of course Diamond has to be the first one there.
    0CoOHSL.png

"Wow this really IS the least romantic wedding I've ever been to." Malcolm III remarks.
    p5eCdt9.png

Then the bride and groom exchanged rings with tension in the air so thick you could cut it with a knife with Malcolm watching ominously in the background.
    KSglD9x.png

"Make sure to kiss her or I'll have my men dump you in the pacific ocean." Malcolm says ominously.
    UPrytCX.png

"Alright, this dumpster fire of a ceremony is over." Ysenia says as she walks away "Now who wants cake?"
    UV74Tmk.png

That's when Malcolm's Aunt Katrina aged up to an elder.
    ts7JHFu.png

"Ah cripes, we're twins. This means I'm going to get old too!" Princess groans before aging up herself.
    iqQt6tF.png
    c3uwqDs.png

"Hey Aunt Mallory, I'm glad you could show up to the wedding." Malcolm says with appreciation "I know not too many old people like to go to our parties so it's nice to see you."
    RORDDws.png

"Aren't you worried about coming to your Daughter's wedding?" The Bartender asks "I know when old people show up to parties in your family they usually drop dead, and you're currently the oldest man in the country right now."

"Hey, one of these days we have to have a party where old people don't die. It's gotta happen some day." Malcolm III responds.
    FxHeZya.png

Rest in Peace Mallory Landgraab 2079-2153.
    kgzzLRu.png
    Generation 5: Chapter 1: A Ne-Oh We've Already Moved Onto The Next Generation. Okay Then.

IT IS THE YEAR 2155 here we have Ysenia being surprised by the fact that Natasha is now a child.
    Ayd9Fs5.png

"Boy, if only there was someone around my age to play with." Cleo said as she stood around in the living room blankly.
    IKREQV8.png

"Ey yo what's up? Wanna play tag?" Natasha said as she wandered into the room.

Cleo's prayers have been answered!
    mhUWqBS.png

As Malcolm sat down with his family, he realized he needed to go to work!
    ugxWUMa.png

That's right, 47 year old Malcolm is the new "Seeker."
    fc5VlFb.png

THE NEWCREST SECRET AGENT AGENCY, which Malcolm has renamed to THE NEWCREST SUPER DUPER SECRET AGENT AGENCY.
    HchCMbS.jpg

"Alright, I've been trying to hire new agents for the last 5 years." Malcolm explains "Don't ask why, but nobody wants to be a secret agent anymore."
    ZOgla3D.png

"Your secret agent identity will be 'Agent Punchface' because I thought the old names we gave to agents were quite awful." Malcolm explains to his newest field agent.
    XA5bLt8.png

"And you will be 'Agent Coolguy' and will carry on in the footsteps of myself and that one guy that died." Malcolm continues.

"Sweet." Agent Coolguy says proudly.
    Bx3dHfl.png

"Alright Agent Coolguy, I need you to go take down big time arms dealer, Big Gun McGee." Malcolm orders.
    6OKbHPP.png

"I dunno, Big Gun McGee is known to be quite violent." Agent Coolguy says with concern.

"Oh don't worry, I've taken down big guys like this before." Malcolm explains "It's easy peazy, much easier than it sounds."
    C7AkKM1.png
    3XfidE1.png

"Sweet! Let's do it!" Agent Coolguy shouts as he runs down the street.
    ew0tAAM.png

"I'm sure he'll do great." Malcolm says excitedly.

"I bet!" Agent Punchface agrees "Also, shortly after Agent Coolguy left we got a package from Big Gun McGee."
    kxhiphb.png
    bSavn20.png

Voila, a new box.

"Oh boy, I love packages!" Malcolm exclaims joyously.
    yEpRoKd.png
    nKln9fa.png

Malcolm opened the box happily, but quickly grew disgusted.

"Oh boy it's Coolguy's head." Malcolm says with concern.
    xpVNsXE.png

After that horrible blunder, Malcolm took his daughters to the local club for some entertainment!

"Oh my......is that an urn?!" Tabitha exclaims.
    K4vOUoe.png
    pr4opur.png

"Here I'll take that." Malcolm says grabbing the urn, "I'll bring it to the cemetery."
    tGJcxri.png

That's when Malcolm went to the stage and grabbed the microphone for open mic night.

"Alright so what's the deal with mad scientists?" Malcolm said as a (bad) setup for a joke "They always have to have weird looking henchmen."
    o3GZ90r.png

That's when young Cleo walked up onto the stage behind her father.

"Well Dad's bombing hard, might as well see what I can do." Cleo says as she walks over to the piano.
    YENypjh.png
    hiu1xEd.png

Lo and behold, Cleo's actually a natural on the piano.
    anItpod.png

"Wait, one of my kids has a real talent?" Malcolm says with glee as he and the rest of his kids gather around Cleo as she plays her heart out.
    m9hd7az.png
    Bbz3B8M.png

Later that day.

"Hey Cleo, how was your day?" Ysenia asked curiously.

"It was pretty nice, I have talent." Cleo says enthusiastically.
    qvrnL7w.png

Later that day, Sapphire and Clint met up in the hallway of the apartment building for some loveyness.

Or Clint just needed to get away from his parents, also doing the same thing but in the safety of their apartment.
    5zGoZOM.png
    bJ91KpJ.png

Regardless, pucker up Clint.
    l8Ismuz.png
    GFGN7pF.png

"Quiet down you two!" Malcolm shouts as he pounds on the door of the Shepherd's apartment. "My daughter's trying to kiss your son! Give them some peace and quiet!"
    K7FGfdJ.png

Some time later, Clint invited himself inside while Sapphire preoccupied herself with some video games.

"Hey Sapphire, we need to pump the brakes on this relationship right now." Clint says in a way to not hurt Sapphire's feelings. "I have aged up to a Young Adult and you're still a Teen so that's a no go."

"Well I mean, I'm 19 though." Sapphire answers.

"Still technically a teenager." Clint answers without skipping a beat "I don't make the rules I just follow them. So until you age up I'll be off following my dreams of being a master chef."
    w6pu22d.png
    yIPmqKr.png

"Ha ha, must suck having a boyfriend that's not the same age as you." Tabitha gloats before her boyfriend, Zayden shows up and starts making out in front of the other two.
    5wvmVQ8.png
    C3XTLp1.png
    b0flc3O.png

"This is awkward, I'm going to leave now." Clint says before leaving the apartment.
    Sh3aD1a.png

Later that night, Malcolm decided to have his weekly poker night with his former Spy buddies.

"I just gotta say, Agent QT00, that is an excellent disguise to blend in with the real world." Malcolm says as a compliment.

"Thanks." Agent QT00 responds "When I wear this getup know one puts two and two together to know that I'm a former spy. Please though, call me Kim, defeats the purpose of everything if you keep calling me by my former title."
    TxTgSB4.png
    65P8Kwb.png

"You know I just gotta say, Seeker." Malcolm says to his former boss "I didn't realize you were so old."

"Please Malcolm, it's Jax." The former Seeker responds "And yeah, I was taking an experimental age repressing drug to maintain a younger age until someone experienced enough to take over my position showed up."
    K4HtC44.png
    DO3Agw3.png

"How experimental was the drug?" Malcolm asks.

"Very experimental. Basically I've been told that my heart's so weak that any sudden surprise could kill me." Jax responds.
    0Oo81Nv.png

"Hey hey everyone! I'm just here to pick up my guitar and I'm moving out!" Ruby announces.
    ocw5sTT.png

That announcement was just enough of a jolt to send Jax into cardiac arrest.
    8I4XF4k.png
    x5gDMsQ.png

"Here I'll just take that urn." Malcolm says while everyone else mourns "I'll make sure he gets the burial he deserves. Or I'll sell it on eBay, depends on how I'm feeling in the morning."
    5Ar9r6L.png

"Hi Mr Reaper!" Natasha says happily.

"Hi Natasha!" Grim responds warmly.
    T606dEG.png
    OSfqQaR.png

Now a Message from President Liam Villareal!

"My fellow Simericans, I am speaking from my backyard due to the horrible black hole incident that destroyed The What House." President Villareal says into the camera.
    jXrAr6X.png

"Just to show how slow and useless the political process is, I have finally integrated the latest 'Expansion' in Simerica." President Villareal says enthusiastically "That's right, I have legalized the ownership of 'Cats and Dogs.' Yes, that very same expansion that has been in the works since President Landgraab was in power, like I said, slow and useless process."
    cq9d0Hl.png

"Oh hello Simerica, it is I, Diamond Villareal, you know First Lady Villareal." Diamond says smugly as she walks into the camera shot.
    27tW6sD.png

"Honey please, we talked about this." President Villareal says in shame "You can't just keep barging in on my speeches, the other world leaders already have very little respect for me as it is."
    zyL8WoF.png

Generation 5: Chapter 2: Finally, It's Time For Cats and Dogs!

The Landgraab family had just finished watching The President's address to the nation which was then followed by a big fight during a protest or something. Simerica's a funny place.
    YhU9Fsf.png

"Wow, isn't that amazing news?" The Grim Reaper exclaims "Cats and Dogs legalized! I wanna get a fat fluffy cat! What kind of pet are you going to get Tabitha?"

"I thought you left already." Tabitha said to the reaper of souls.
    ZiHeYmn.png

That's when Grim grabbed a drink and sat on the couch.

"Yeah well, she doesn't understand the gravity of the situation." Grim grumbles to himself. "Surely you understand how big of a deal this is, Ysenia."

"Huh what? I was busy looking at the ceiling." Ysenia says after snapping out of her haze.
    Hn3tCfi.png
    FKtfXoQ.png

"Alright, I'm leaving now." Grim says before vanishing from the room.
    V4kbkaq.png

It is the year 2159, check it out, it's 13 year old Cleo!
    qStFBif.png

Then this random guy decided to dance in the hallway.
    O0oIgT9.png

"EXERCISE!!!!" Clint's mother shouted as she emerged from her apartment.
    ez0JhbP.png

"Hey can I just chill out in here until that crazy woman leaves?" The Random man says as he enters the room.
    CtDqXlP.png

Unfortunately while Malcolm was standing in and staring at this corner very ominously, he received terrible news. His brother, Duke was found dead in the jungles of Selvadorada. How's ol' Duke doing these days?
    gihzpwG.png

Oh wait, forgot I just said he died. Joke doesn't work now that everyone knows he's dead.
    AuT2qxF.png

So Malcolm and his father went to the cemetery to make sure Duke got a proper burial.....After all these years.
    V5rTOGc.png

"I can't believe Duke is dead!" Malcolm IV says as he mourns for his brother.

"Yep. Died fighting a bear. He probably didn't leave a scratch on the bear, but hey he died fighting a bear!" Malcolm III says with pride.
    lnDgtNM.png

"Aren't you sad about this? You outlived one of your own children!" Malcolm IV says in disbelief "How aren't you shedding a single tear over this?"
    zxCsvvD.png

"Silly Malcolm, I don't cry at Cemetery's." Malcolm III proudly proclaims "In fact I love going to cemetery's so much because I get to see the graves of all the people I loved in my life!"
    JyyQIVU.png

"Look son, here's where my parents are buried." Malcolm III says as he stands at Mira's grave.
    VtqCRA0.png

"I don't share the same joy about cemetery's as you do, Dad." Malcolm IV pouts.
    gOrQk0Y.png

"Hey look, here's where my sisters are buried!" Malcolm says as he stands at Harmony and Mallory's graves. "It's like a family reunion!"
    gDthUh4.png

"That's great Dad, can we just leave the flower's on Duke's grave and leave already?" Malcolm IV says after wiping the tears from his eyes.

"And here's where I want to be buried. Right next to ol' Duke." Malcolm III waves to the skies.
    A1yh9n7.png

"And I mean, I want to be buried here in the next five minutes." Malcolm III says as he slowly lowers himself down to the grass.

"Dad what the heck are you doing?" Malcolm IV says with concern.
    uVl39Nx.png

"So long world, it was great while it lasted!" Malcolm III says as he waves to the people walking past the cemetery. "I'll always remember when I was the main character! Such great days!"
    jr2NzmN.png

"But I lived a good life, got to sleep with an alien, was impregnated by another alien, all in all, a good life." Malcolm III says as he winds down to his final rest.
    ZAdczma.png

The Grim Reaper shows up behind Malcolm IV as he pulls out his Reaper Tablet in shame.

"Oh no, not Big M. He was my favorite." Grim says clearly upset by the death.
    t06mYJg.png

Rest in Peace Malcolm Landgraab III 2077-2159
    O4iIc2f.png

Well Malcolm made it home, time to break the news to the family.
    Zg4J4GN.png

"So then he just said 'And this is where I want to be buried' and dropped dead." Malcolm says as he breaks the news to his mother.

"Oh, that's exactly how he wanted to die." Cherish replies, heartbroken by the news.
    Y6B5jcW.png
    JkuX9ni.png

"Anyways, time to party." Cherish says immediately cheered up from the situation.

"Wait, but Dad died, why aren't you more sad about this?" Malcolm asks.

"Your Dad was 82 years old. He himself spent the last 15 years talking about how grand his funeral should be." Cherish explains "Now like I said, let's party!"
    qzXwAZL.png

At this moment, Ysenia was busy watching TV when she noticed something....

"Sapphire, you're 23 years old. Get up and get a job already!" Ysenia shouts

"I don't wanna." Sapphire says before going back to sleep.
    YePdQWi.png
    Xstwo9B.png

Well it's time for Malcolm III's funeral. Malcolm IV got into his best mourning suit and grabbed the drinks.
    yrjfrvr.png

"I know what you're thinking, I should've worn black to the funeral." Cherish explains "But I think white works better."
    konWpGG.png

It was at this moment that Sapphire realized she was 23 and needed to grow up already. So she did.
    Dvr3yE0.png
    MVCQtV2.png

"I have responsibilities now!" Sapphire exclaims.
    lYp66Iy.png

That's when Good Ol' Barry showed up.

"Hey Barry, welcome to Dad's funeral." Malcolm welcomes his brother.

"Dad's dead? I thought this was Duke's funeral." Barry mourns.
    RqWMbtl.png

The difference between Malcolm's sisters.

"Oh no, Dad's dead." Emerald mourns as she enters the apartment.

"Dad's Dead? Sweet, I can use this to garner sympathy." Diamond says as she marches into the apartment.
    wo98VEv.png
    9ANRwDR.png

"What's bothering you, Uncle President?" Sapphire asks.

"Just losing a lot of respect in the political world for letting my wife walk over me like this." President Villareal pouts "Luckily there's no one else in this country that's qualified enough to run against me so I don't have to worry about losing my Reelection. But man, these Late Night Talk Show hosts are brutal."
    wWObccD.png
    lfhT5jH.png

Now that Sapphire is 23, she moved in with 25 year old Clint Shepherd who managed to buy his own house!
    2E1FxAS.png
    8Y15gDd.png

"Impressive place, how did you afford this? You a celebrity chef yet?" Sapphire asks.

"Nah, still at the bottom. But still learning from the best." Clint says as he begins to tell Sapphire about how his culinary career has gone so far.
    Dx3H2zs.png

FLASHBACK.

"WORK HARDER CLINT!" The Head Chef Who Looks Suspiciously Like a Certain Celebrity Chef shouts at the top of his lungs "THAT SQUID WAS SO UNDERCOOKED THAT IT WAS BEING ANNOYED BY SPONGEBOB!"
    QLrh2jY.png

"I'm working as hard as I can, Chef." Clint says in a worried tone.
    y4SZNo6.png

"THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH, CLINT!" The Chef shouts "YOU FORGOT THE LAMB SAUCE! FOR THAT YOU MUST DIE!!!!!!!"
    vF87Cur.png

FLASHBACK OVER.

"Anyways, things are going pretty well over there." Clint says as he gathers some ingredients from the fridge "How about I cook us up a meal with all the knowledge I've learned."
    HbMhtVf.png

"That's awesome!" Sapphire says to Clint's story "Now that's cool and all, I however want to be a Doctor. I think that would be a great place to take this story."

"Hey, can you try not to distract me while I'm cutting this stuff?" Clint says patiently.

"I'm just saying, Doctor Sapphire sounds great doesn't it?" Sapphire asks looking for approval.
    68sgG50.png

Suddenly Clint screams in pain as his knife got a little too close to his hand.

"MY FINGER!" Clint shouts "IT'S HANGING ON BY A THREAD! I NEED TO GET TO A HOSPITAL!"

"See, if I was a Doctor I could just reattach it right here." Sapphire says looking down at the mess.
    s6iT8F1.png
    Generation 5: Chapter 3: They Finally Get a Dog in This Chapter

Several weeks after Clint's horrible finger accident, Sapphire and Clint have been living happily together.....yes, happily because Clint's actually a great chef, and honestly who could say no to good meals for life?
    s850caj.png

"So Clint guess what? I got that job at the Hospital!" Sapphire exclaimed.

"Don't you need to go through 8 years of medical school for that?" Clint asked.

"College isn't real." Sapphire explains.
    UAsiZGk.png

Behold Sapphire was correct, college means nothing and she's now employed in the medical field.
    081JwbF.png

"So, what's the gossip around here?" Sapphire asks the receptionist.

"The gossip is, take care of the patients before they die." The receptionist answers.
    8DFI6CV.png
    r68wOYH.png

Now this looks like a particularly sick patient. Time for Sapphire's first day on the job!
    xEOgEEl.png

"Don't mind me, it's my first day." Sapphire explains.

"Why would you say that part out loud to a patient?" The patient asks.

"Shut up and let me shine this in your eyes." Sapphire says as she pulls out a flashlight.
    IbrLd3I.png
    mkzyXk2.png

As Sapphire was analyzing stuff in the lab, she just had to strike up a conversation with her boss.

"So......How long have you been a ghost?" Sapphire asks.

"Don't you have lives to save?" The Ghost of Doctor Eva Capricciosa says dismissively.
    GG5KUQW.png
    MFZ8etT.png

That's when Sapphire returned to her patient.

"So it says right here you have the llama flu." Sapphire says as she reads off the paper "I think, I just googled your symptoms."
    CabBdak.png

So Sapphire gave her patient a vaccine and to the patient's surprise she started to feel better immediately.

"It worked!" The Patient says excitedly.

"Wow, I'm just as surprised as you are." Sapphire says as she sends her patient off.
    LpLRtVe.png
    qDnSqdU.png

"Alright, I saved one person's life. Time for a coffee break." Sapphire says to the receptionist.
    X8XMGsA.png

"But we need help." The patient standing at the desk says hopelessly.

"After coffee." Sapphire interrupts.
    nkBWGFq.png

50 minutes later.

"Boy this coffee is good." Sapphire says as she takes another long drink.
    S0ZTCnt.png
    vCh9O6u.png

"Alright, who's ready to have their lives saved?" Sapphire says as she steps out of the break room.
    YiWCBS3.png

And they dead.
    vbzYIqI.png

"You can't blame me for this!" Sapphire says as she sprints out of the main entrance.
    p6HGk29.png

That's when Sapphire arrived home.

"Clint sweetie, I'm home!" Sapphire exclaims as she walks through the door "Against all better judgement, I've been promoted!"
    vdAfxqC.png

Some time later, Clint brought Sapphire to the beach.

"You're telling me we had this awesome view of the ocean this whole time?!" Sapphire says as she looks out at the waters.

"Well I mean, it's called Brindleton Bay for a reason." Clint replies.
    G8W1PP9.png

So anyways, Clint did all of this so he could propose to Sapphire. I mean, do you think she was going to say no?
    zT6NRDN.png
    UPKnEKi.png

And so the newly engaged couple arrived home.......Oh also, Clint got Sapphire a dog.
    JD1zxXC.png
    qPnQGx5.png

"A little doggo of my own?!" Sapphire says as she holds the tiny dog. "He's perfect! I shall name him Shredder."
    ZX18Stu.png
    fV9wAia.png

But seriously, look at how tiny he is! He is such a tiny precious boy.
    tYeQv6j.png

So a few months later, it was wedding day.
    RVjoCsX.png

"I'm just grateful enough to live long enough to see this." Cherish says happily.
    37KDvcs.png

"Exercise?" Clint's elderly mother says hopefully.

"No Mom, it's my wedding. No one wants to exercise after they've gotten themselves all dolled up." Clint says to his mother.

"But exercise!!!" Clint's mother continues to ramble.
    tarvCsw.png
    lfHatU5.png

"Sorry we're late for our Daughter's wedding, everyone." Ysenia says apologetically "Malcolm was busy busting a big time arms dealer."
    MsyEEjY.png

"Actually, it was a mix up of Intel. I actually busted an Ice Cream man." Malcolm corrects his wife before hugging Sapphire.
    rZRcrCo.png
    dtQWxME.png

Anyways, it was time for Sapphire and Clint to tie the knot.
    L68OQxV.png

"Everybody run or we'll miss the kiss!" Ruby shouts as she runs down the aisle.
    YRJSdWp.png

And so I now pronounce you both, Mr and Mrs Shepherd.
    LbNrzlU.png
    YoyHZOO.png
    0yFpC23.png

"I can't believe we missed the whole thing." Natasha pouts.

"Sorry dear, I was just too busy explaining the joke of Malcolm arresting an Ice Cream man to my mother." Ysenia apologizes to her daughter.
    shkxfKX.png

"Well at least one of us saw the wedding." Malcolm says to himself.
    IeD7iAu.png

"Oh boy, everyone knows an elder must die at one of our parties!" Ysenia's Elderly father says as he stands up.
    Iml3DQm.png

And he dead.
    ZAxbP4r.png

"I live yet again." Cherish says smugly.
    Y5WrDvw.png

"I can't believe you're stealing all the attention I deserve!" Diamond says to Sapphire.

"Well it's my wedding." Sapphire answers.

"But I'M the first lady!" Diamond objects.
    hzjpG0h.png

Another fun and happy wedding for my family.
    JBvXxLZ.png
    edited April 2022
    Generation 5: Chapter 4: The Adventures of Doctor Death Sapphire!

THE YEAR IS 2163! 27 year old Sapphire marched through the front doors of the hospital with such confidence.
    8LuXHv3.png

"Hmm, I'll just alert the rest of the hospital staff to be on high alert. Sapphire's here." The Receptionist says to herself.
    MGo6Woq.png

Sapphire didn't hesitate to get to work and was analyzing the DNA of her patient when the ghost of Doctor Eva Capricciosa floated through the room.

"Hey Sapphire, congrats on the pregnancy." Doctor Eva says congratulatory.

"What do you mean?" Sapphire asks defensively.

"I'm a ghost, we're essentially walking pregnancy tests. Congrats." Eva says once more.
    n2a4FJd.png
    I8PNEX3.png

"That's Preposterous!" Sapphire exclaims "I know for sure I'm not preg-" Sapphire says before gagging. "Oh wait...." she says before running to the bathroom.
    gAw14de.png

After her bathroom trip, Sapphire finally made her way to her patient with her diagnosis.

"Alright so it says right here....Oh." Sapphire says as she reads off the results.

"What is it Doc?" The Patient asks.
    adth5B6.png
    vaWmy4s.png

"Well uhh, I hate to tell you this but....." Sapphire says as she struggles to give the awful news.
    df3mcWT.png

So instead she ran over to her next patient.

"Thank goodness you're a kid. Kids don't get deadly illnesses in this world." Sapphire says to her patient "Quick question. Is your skin green because you're an alien or are you just that sick?"
    9y1V9ec.png

"Alien." The girl responds.

"Okay cool, I'm an alien too, but my Mom's genes were just much stronger than my Dad's that's for sure." Sapphire says to her patient. "Now drink this and you'll feel better."
    eY6Qzcs.png
    1ph6e40.png
    91Vvz5m.png

Today is the Day of Tabitha's wedding. Doesn't she just look so happy?
    MjIduys.png

Also Natasha is now a teenager. That's pretty cool.
    kM7OAyG.png

"Ha ha, at least I made it to THIS wedding on time!" 55 year old Malcolm says proudly.
    56TtKhq.png

Meanwhile, Tabitha and Zayden were sucking face in the lobby.

"Hey babe, aren't we supposed to wait until we walk down the aisle?" Zayden asks curiously.

"Shut up and kiss me again." Tabitha demands.
    9as3hh1.png
    T4MKf6Z.png

"Wow, Diamond you are old." Ruby says quite rudely.

"Yeah but I think I still look good for my age." 63 year old Diamond says proudly.

"That's debatable." Diamond's Daughter responds.
    W1gC09g.png

That's when the Landgraab sisters met up once again.

"Hey Sapphire, thanks for coming to the wedding!" Tabitha exclaims.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." Sapphire says warmly.
    FlEacbu.png

"Oh also, I'm pregnant." Sapphire announces.

"What?!" Tabitha exclaims "Zayden and I need to get started on that immediately!"
    t4PBkly.png
    ZjgqaBW.png

So Tabitha and Zayden were happily married and nothing bad happened.
    2m4H6IT.png

"Alright everyone, you know the drill." Diamond says sternly "An old person has to die here, I say it can't be me since I'm the first lady."
    c8UmYCP.png

And that was when Ysenia's elderly mother dropped dead in front of everyone.
    AgRjqOh.png

"Ha ha, survived yet another party." Cherish says with glee.
    ASgPg1A.png

After getting home from the party, Sapphire sat down with Clint.

"So in case you didn't get the memo, I'm pregnant!" Sapphire exclaims happily.

"I can't afford to raise a child on this paycheck!" Clint exclaims in terror.

"I know, aren't you so happy?!" Sapphire says clueless.
    QR03Kny.png
    2kSjFVl.png
    WMwCBGd.png

Back at the hospital, Sapphire was taking care of yet another patient.

"Alright, thank you for that DNA sample." Sapphire says professionally "I'll just get this down to the lab and get it analyz-"
    ETjyGk1.png

The Vial immediately slipped out of her fingers and smashed all over the floor.

"And now your DNA is all over the floor." Sapphire says apologetically.
    fpJdR3a.png
    z3UuuLI.png

"I'm gonna die aren't I?" Sapphire's Patient says hopelessly.
    KxqkhNh.png

So now that's over, Sapphire headed over to her next patient, who just so happens to be the most shocking one she's ever had.
    nkzH8lQ.png

"Dad?!" Sapphire exclaims "What are you doing here?"

"Oh I've had this bad cough for a few months now and your mother dragged me here." Malcolm explains.
    jWE6nF8.png

"Don't worry Dad, I'll make sure you're taken care of." Sapphire assures her father. "I'll make sure you get to go home to Mom as healthy as a horse."

"Thanks sweetie, this is why you're my favorite." Malcolm says in an appreciative tone "Though if you let me die, Tabitha will be my favorite."
    iPRaY7M.png
    EuOOqFU.png

"Oh wait, my shift's over." Sapphire says abruptly "I'll see on Monday!" Sapphire says excitedly "Oh wait, I'm going on vacation....See you in two weeks!"

"Wait Sapphire, who's going to take care of me now?" Malcolm asks with concern.
    SVmDmxE.png
    YIN28hl.png

Later that day, Tabitha came over to visit, so just like old times Sapphire and Tabitha decided to play some video games together. Looks like Tabitha's winning.
    iuYnbjD.png

"Hey look at my dog, doesn't he look cute?" Sapphire says about Shredder running around the living room.

"You're just trying to distract me!" Tabitha accuses her sister.
    mvYUVCx.png
    ce1rCoI.png

"And it worked!" Sapphire shouts victoriously "Victory is mine!"
    SJ3NFYM.png

So as the sisters got up Sapphire looked over at her younger sister.

"Man, you and Zayden work fast. At least Clint and I waited a while before having a kid." Sapphire says warmly.
    bkgUIJR.png

"Can you two stop talking about kids when I'm here? I'm too young looking to be a Grandma." Ysenia pleads with her daughters. "Bad enough you left your father alone in the hospital like that, Now I get to deal with this talk."
    T7gbcEz.png

"Well I'm glad you two are here for dinner. Clint can make miracles happen in that kitchen." Sapphire says excitedly.
    yFHbafV.png
    vET8Dqh.png

Oh look, Natasha is here!
    BREUeK3.png

"Oh Natasha." Ysenia says bleakly "Are you here to tell me you're pregnant too?"

"I'm only 14, of course I'm not." Natasha says defensively.

"Good, it's about time I give you The Talk." Ysenia explains
    cgopf7h.png

"No Mom, I'm good." Natasha says as she tries to excuse herself.

"Alright, I'm out of here. I don't need to hear this." Sapphire says as she rushes out of the room.
    LqvX3Ex.png
    L9TXe7b.png

"You see, when a man loves a woman." Ysenia begins.
    s0C0HQ4.png

Later that night after dinner, Clint went to go work the punching bag while taking in the wonderful sights of Brindleton Bay.
    LSGkRap.png

"Oh Clint, you know how I get when I see you like this." Sapphire says flirtatiously.
    OmvjQbs.png

"Mom, I need you to leave. I need that bed." Sapphire says to her mother.

"But I'm playing with your dog." Ysenia explains.
    K0hD6b5.png

And so Sapphire and Clint defiled the gods that night.
    xL2zmWY.png

To be Continued.
    Generation 5: Chapter 5: The Guy Who Comes Up With Chapter Titles Went On Vacation

Speaking of Vacations, Sapphire was enjoying her vacation....Well as much as she can during her pregnancy.
    wci9ejQ.png

That was when a familiar blue father showed up at the front door.
    CQxFffH.png

"Dad, you're still alive?!" Sapphire questions loudly "I mean, Dad, what are you doing out of the hospital?"
    1p1zYZX.png
    5v2sBZI.png

"Well unfortunately there were no other doctors on duty and I got bored." Malcolm explains "So I just walked out."
    6qEvRBL.png

"Dad, as a Medical Professional, I just have to tell you that was a horrible decision." Sapphire says trying to explain the seriousness of the situation.

"Sapphire, as someone who ISN'T a medical professional, I just have to tell you that I don't care!" Malcolm says in an annoyed tone "Now where's that dog?"
    3SAq7Nx.png
    GkNWqGU.png

So since Sapphire still has plenty of time off from work, she decided to work on her aspiration goals which meant.....She needed to build something with the woodworking table? I don't think that's a good idea at all in her state.
    2B0F7I1.png

"Can I help?" Shredder asked his human.
    TTHccwS.png

"Sorry Shredder, this is just too dangerous for a puppy to do." Sapphire explains as she grabs that huge honkin' saw.
    v6j0keO.png

Meanwhile, Clint was over here working the punching bag.

"Oh by the way." Clint explains, breaking the fourth wall "Sapphire was talking to Shredder because of her alien powers."
    GZ4r5RV.png

Meanwhile upstairs in Sapphire's room.

"Hey Sapphire, ever play this game called 'The Zims'?" Malcolm asks curiously.

"Never heard of it, what are you doing on my computer anyways?" Sapphire asks.

"Oh this game is fantastic, you control your Zim and tell them what to do." Malcolm explains "Now what I've been doing is taking screenshots of my gameplay and making a story about it on The Zims forums. My story has a robot."
    hpJaIlA.png
    LnV4eP6.png
    253VDQU.png

While all of this has been going on, Clint has been a responsible Father to be and has already set up his baby's room.
    RRU1G7x.png
    0Ikaw5i.png

"Wait a minute, this is stuff for a toddler!" Clint exclaims "How is a baby supposed to live in here?!"
    TQPuxkG.png

Tabitha just kind of invited herself over that night out of the blue. Luckily Clint's off to work in a few minutes.
    yGyBGEt.png

"That's correct, I'm heading off to work!" Clint says happily as he dodges that bullet "Anyways, I left some nice healthy couscous in the fridge if you two get hungry."
    plOMYAb.png

Healthy couscous, yeah right. The look on their faces say something completely different.
    qwTKKgO.png

"Pizza?" Tabitha suggests.

"Already on the phone." Sapphire says as she's already placing the order.
    0Bu7bRI.png

As the sisters ate their greasy deliciousness, they got a notification that the Spice Festival was going on in San Myshuno. Who would miss that?
    TLsaMUy.png

Not the Landgraab sisters, that's for sure.
    E4ADv1P.png

"So what's that stuff?" Tabitha asks.

"Don't remember the name, but the vendor said it's the spiciest thing they have here." Sapphire says as she starts eating.

"Let's see if he's telling the truth." Tabitha says as she grabs herself a bowl.
    gRKqi4W.png

That's when Sapphire learned the hard way just how spicy it is.

"That's amazing." Sapphire says as she puffs smoke out her mouth.
    CpIGzjr.png
    oRm3pRj.png

"I wanna try!" Tabitha exclaims excitedly.
    EKdN86l.png

We all knew what was going to happen anyways.

"Dude, life's amazing." Tabitha says in astonishment.
    8H9o5sO.png
    htiapsw.png

After the spice festival finished, Sapphire went home and realized that....she needs to finish this pizza before Clint gets home.

"Shredder, I might need some help here." Sapphire says stepping up to the challenge.
    Bb5UR2g.png

Forty minutes later.

"Hey I smell grease and cheese." Clint says as he steps through the front door.

"Not gonna lie, we ordered out." Sapphire says as she gestures to the empty pizza box "Tried to finish before you got home."

"Gotta say, kinda impressive you ate all of that." Clint says in astonishment.
    oToC3rj.png
    MYpUzIb.png
    ZX0LCPD.png

"Actually, I have to finish this later." Sapphire says as she puts the plate down on the table "Pretty sure the baby's here."
    3bEYOwY.png

TO THE HOSPITAL!

"Wow we got here fast." Clint remarks.

"Yeah, could've been quicker if we had a car." Sapphire responds.
    vSOgSmT.png

Moments later, Sapphire was strapped down into that weird surgery table that they use for every single operation at the hospital when she noticed something.

"Hey wait a minute, you're the receptionist!" Sapphire exclaims.

"Ha ha yeah, every other doctor took their vacation at the same time you did." The Receptionist says with a confident chuckle "So they gave me a quick crash course about how to work this thing. Last person I performed surgery on was torn inside out!"
    LdtEeLc.png

"Clint, tell my parents I love them." Sapphire says to her husband with concern.
    hxbvozY.png

"OH NO, WE'RE GLITCHING!" The Receptionist shouts in pure panic.

"No! I'm not ready to be a widow!" Clint shouts in fear as he sprints out of the room.
    7DIo2Nv.png
    z5katYK.png

20 minutes later.

"Well that's a malpractice lawsuit ready to happen. But hey, the delivery was a success, AND we were able to reattach your spleen!" The Receptionist says in joy.
    HoHMFqP.png

"It's a boy!" Sapphire says holding her baby "Clint look, it's a boy!"

"Whoop whoop, a bouncing baby boy!" Clint shouts from another room.
    jHQ4OJ1.png
    WXHejyF.png

Welcome to the world Ace Shepherd born in 2163.
    a7PPrh0.png

Back at home the new parents walked into the bedroom to see their son.

"Isn't he cute?" Sapphire says adoringly.

"Yeah, I'd say he has your eyes, but it's just too hard to make out their unique features when they're a newborn." Clint explains "But still cute."
    csK3Eg4.png

That's when Ace started screaming at the top of his lungs.

"Sweet, you take care of him. I'm hungry." Sapphire says as she walks out of the room.
    zTE02QV.png
    brDsHX5.png

Don't worry, Dad's here for you Ace..................That just made Ace scream louder.
    aAlzM8b.png
    RnZSS3s.png

Sapphire however, made a promise last night to finish that pizza, and finish that pizza she did.
    NcqohLd.png
    Generation 5: Chapter 6: Title Guy is Still On Vacation

Sapphire has returned from her vacation....which was then followed by some maternity leave.....and is ready to get back to work!
    5K9shb8.png

That's when she noticed the receptionist back at the desk.

"How'd you get demoted?" Sapphire asks.

"Oh, prescribed someone with a deadly but curable disease tylenol." The Receptionist explains "It was the straw that broke the camel's back."
    QD4bZZc.png
    QU1nEre.png

Sapphire got to work on her patient immediately.

"This is great, last time I got a DNA sample from a patient I dropped the vial on the ground." Sapphire says proudly.

"Why would you announce your mistakes to your patients?" The Alien Patient says, asking a very reasonable question.
    JWRLOrc.png
    sJewpB6.png

Five minutes later.

"Hmm, I think this treadmill can go a little faster." Sapphire says looking down at her controls.

"I said I was sorry!" The Alien shouts apologetically.
    1lkg2se.png
    leh23jH.png

Clint arrived home from another great day at work. How could this ever be overshadowed?
    he69hPw.png

"Clint you'll never believe it, I'm an actual doctor now!" Sapphire says giving the good news to her husband.
    oeKM46w.png

Meanwhile upstairs Cherish was busy playing with her Great-Grandchild.
    YaWBV73.png

"Grandma? When did you get here?" Sapphire asks.

"I broke in a few hours ago." Cherish answers honestly.
    rua3pyE.png
    EQHyCFF.png

"You would casually admit you committed a felony?" Sapphire asks in disbelief.

"Of course, you see Sapphire, I don't know how much time I have left. I just wanted to see my Great-Grandson before I die." Cherish answers solemnly.
    Vfix6jH.png
    k536bOg.png

"Oh Grandma, I'm so sorry about talking to you like that." Sapphire says apologetically "Do you know how much time you have left?"

"Well that depends. It could be another 6 years, or it could be 12 minutes from now." Cherish answers "Surely it won't be 12 minutes from now, that would be silly."
    2K0C19B.png
    M9rvsQY.png
    0ahptQl.png

12 Minutes and Forty Five Seconds later.
    JYvcY3c.png

"At least she lasted for a long time. If you're lucky you could live longer than her." Grim says reassuringly.
    jyI6HNQ.png

That's when Shredder aged up to an adult dog and wanted to show everyone how big he's gotten......Oh.
    GMxKr8G.png
    wfDGI32.png

At least Cherish has a cool headstone. RIP Cherish Landgraab 2077-2163.
    2q0KPVr.png

Shredder let out a hearty howl in respect of the wonderful alien Grandma.
    w7VAj7t.png

"Wait, so when were you going to tell us all that Grandma dropped dead in your room?" Tabitha asks as she showed up from out of nowhere.
    KCp3E6u.png

"As soon as I'm done hugging my precious Doggo of course!" Sapphire says lovingly as she hugs Shredder.
    ovgzAmT.png
    v3uqOww.png

"Okay that's pretty sweet, I'm not gonna lie. Now I want a dog of my own." Tabitha says as she looks on in envy.
    zN1DSmF.png

Meanwhile upstairs....

"Dude, Malcolm's right. This 'Zims' game is pretty great!" The Grim Reaper exclaims.
    OUJBhDH.png

"Honestly I don't care what anyone else says, I think Zims 4 is pretty neat." Grim says to himself as he continues playing.
    AYgIgiq.png

IT IS THE YEAR 2166! Check it out, Ace is a toddler now.
    6rKhCie.png

Aww how cute, he loves his dog so much. Meanwhile, it's obvious that Shredder thinks this is the best day ever.
    sJZEzmk.png
    fSEpH16.png

Meanwhile, looks like Shredder is either afraid of what Clint's cooking or his new 32 year old makeover.
    70Jx0Cw.png

"Must be the makeover." Clint answers plainly "There's nothing scary about the food I cook."
    r1t7ifR.png

Meanwhile, 30 year old Sapphire got a new outfit made of clothes that are 'all the rage' ever since Cats and Dogs were legalized.
    Y51swPB.png

Tabitha, who was obviously envious of Sapphire for owning a Dog AND her career choice, opened up her own veterinary clinic where she does a great job.

"Your cat's all better now, that'll be 15 Simoleons." Tabitha says to her customer.

"My cat's still blue!" Catarina Lynx immediately responds "That's not better!"
    BUkrsru.png
    p8S7tx1.png

Ace, being a toddler, decided to completely mess up his bedroom.

"Please don't do that." Clint pleads to his son.
    cvJP2ei.png
    37tMK63.png

Oh yeah, Sapphire's pregnant again. Looks like Ace is going to be a big brother soon!
    XakwSkL.png

Of course, Tabitha just kind of invited herself over again because what else is new? Well that's a rhetorical question because what's new is that she's pregnant again as well.
    oHe1kKN.png

"Hey let me show you a trick I learned now that I'm an actual doctor now." Sapphire says before putting her hand on Tabitha's belly. "Congrats, it's a girl."

"I don't even want to know how you're able to tell just by feeling." Tabitha says clearly concerned about this ability.
    dyzgrP6.png
    c9GAIaX.png

That's when Clint got home from work with a big promotion and big news.

"Oh Sapphire guess what." Clint says as he walks through the door. "I just got my own cooking show! You know what that means?"
    w3aQUWC.png

The Shepherds live here now!

"Can we really afford this place?" Sapphire asks.

"Well I can afford the down payment." Clint responds "But I'm sure it'll be paid off by the time Season 4 comes around. I'll race you to the bedroom!"
    qliPy4l.png
    NCfkHHU.png
    BdSc2wG.png

And they did in fact race to that bedroom. They'll worry about finances later down the line.
    DIXSPVz.png
    Generation 5: Chapter 7: Okay, Back From My Vacation, What Did I Miss?

BEHOLD, Clint's brand new restaurant: The Fancy Place. Clint also purchased this restaurant when the guy who titles the chapters was on vacation.
    AlA3Lax.jpg

"Isn't this great, Sapphire?" Clint asks "I have finally fulfilled my lifelong dream by owning my very own restaurant!" he continues cheerfully.

"This was your dream?" Sapphire asks "I didn't know that, how come we never focus on your goals?"

"Because I'm not the main character of this story." Clint answers "I'm just living my life in the background when your life is on full display."
    P208ayQ.png
    aA2NN4h.png
    oTFqpjK.png

"But what matters is you're here to support me during my grand opening." Clint says reaching for his wife for a loving embrace "And that's all I need in this moment."
    6tkoPDM.png

"In labor now." Sapphire interrupts immediately.
    KhhrEQL.png

As Sapphire and Clint got to the hospital they saw the Receptionist, dressed in a Doctor's gown once again.

"How did this happen?" Sapphire asks.

"We are DREADFULLY understaffed." The Receptionist answers.

"I think I have a better shot doing this myself." Sapphire sighs.
    alnhR9X.png
    toAslLi.png

After 37 hours of grueling labor, Sapphire finally peacefully delivered her baby in the comfort of her own home. Welcome to the world, Ximena Shepherd, born in 2166.
    BQQO2a9.png

We'll just put Ximena in the crib and let her get adjusted in this new world.

Oh wait, Ace started crying.
    EocL8e1.png
    nZwIx9R.png

Which made Ximena start crying.
    qIkQGEr.png

Then Shredder started howling.
    cxP1tAW.png

So after all of that noise, Sapphire decided to go swimming. Either it relaxes her, or she drowns after getting knocked unconscious by that belly flop gone wrong. Either solution is preferred.
    RFpxv8E.png
    VMz3ok7.png

Well the Shepherds decided to throw a party, it can be for the birth of Ximena, could be a house warming, could just be a who cares and just enjoy the moment kinda party, your pick.
    QvusvuS.png

"You can all stand around this fountain if you want, but I'm going to go get a drink." Cleo says as she starts walking to the mansion.
    RwqRvlt.png

Don't know what's got Ysenia all flustered over here, it can't be Malcolm since he has one of the least appealing party outfits I've ever seen. You'd think Suave International Super Spy would pick something better to wear to a party.
    V1PTTza.png

Of course Shredder had to welcome the guests to the party. Yeah of all tricks they could've taught him, this is it.
    ddlm5Ob.png

"Am I seriously being welcomed by a dog?" Malcolm asked in disbelief.
    G6dUUs6.png

For some reason Barry decided to act as the bartender for this party.

"Hope you understand the importance of this job." Crystal assures her brother "We're ALL heavy drinkers."
    oZSxxr8.png
    PvavnB5.png

"So here's your Granddaughter." Sapphire says to her mother.

"Do NOT refer to me as a Grandmother." Ysenia snaps back.
    gYwxmnQ.png
    dpoGRpy.png

"Why should you vote for me in the upcoming election?" President Villareal says, unwisely campaigning at a family get together. "Let me give you a 12 point explanation for why President Villareal is the only President this country needs."
    u7C3Wky.png
    EdP5Pxf.png

"I don't think soliciting votes from my 3 year old Grandson is a good idea." Malcolm explains "You'll probably be dead by the time he reaches legal voting age."
    l9V5F6v.png

So Sapphire decided to cook for the wonderful part-

Gee Universe, can you be a little more subtle when you tell Sapphire not to cook?
    DU9LTeJ.png
    iTitliw.png
    L6Q1GaE.png

That's when Malcolm had a few minutes alone with little Ace.

"So.....You got any hobbies yet?" Malcolm asks.

"I like triceratops." Ace says lifting up his toy.

"Neato." Malcolm says thoughtfully "Personally I was always a fan of the stegosaurus."
    s5nKi4b.png
    9auYata.png
    NQWDeYA.png

Ysenia doesn't like being called a Grandma....But she'll gladly love her grandchildren no problems asked.....Just wait a few more years before she's comfortable being reminded of how she's aging.
    bPcEI1Q.png
    sMqqYYH.png

"Alright Barry, make me a nice strong drink." Ysenia says as she sits down at the bar.

"Hey hey check me out everyone, I'm wrinkly!" Barry says as he's aged up to an Elder.
    9H37eYO.png
    cS8hjQp.png

Oh no......Barry is the same age as Malcolm............That means......Oh no.....Malcolm no!
    cd8yiGh.png
    i86X2JI.png

"Oh no, my husband is old!" Ysenia looks on in horror as an elderly Malcolm walks into the dining room.
    0YDeecf.png

"Hey sweet cheeks, give papa some sugar." Malcolm says before pulling Ysenia in for a kiss.
    HkD1DvZ.png

"Okay so, I don't mind you being elderly." Ysenia says to her husband "But don't start talking like an old man as well. That's where I draw the line."
    R5k5As3.png
    Generation 5: Chapter 8: Sapphire Tortures a Young Child

Suddenly, the year 2169. Here's Ace, he is now Six years old.
    NrceBxp.png

"Hey Ace, now that you're old enough to make your own decisions. How about you become a vegan?" Clint asks trying to convince his son "Plenty of health benefits."

"Clint, please stop trying to push your beliefs onto our kids." Sapphire says interrupting him.
    fLGDWao.png
    PFZhUzv.png

Meanwhile, Clint's over here making breakfast.....In the corner right here. Plenty of counter space for him to do this, but here he is.
    gW6ht7g.png

"This is plenty counter space for an experienced chef like myself!" Clint says proudly.
    h5y0V2h.png

Honestly though, even Shredder knows this isn't an acceptable amount of space to cook.
    k5rqwJH.png

Before school one morning, Sapphire and Ace decided to warm themselves up by the fireplace.

"Hey Mom, is it smart to be standing this close to the fire?" Ace asks.

"Of course it is. No one has ever gotten hurt by standing near a fire." Sapphire responds.
    efpFewY.png

I think Sapphire's actual Aunt would like to have a word with her about what happened a few decades back.
    zbQ9nyS.png

Well anyways, after that Ace decided to do some sit ups in front of the fire. Yep. Ace has the athletic trait. Can't wait to see where that goes.
    wzyrZoK.png

Well, Doctor Shepherd returned to the hospital to.....hopefully.....save some patients.
    T3pa6mI.png

"Alright sweetie, tell me if you can still see after this." Sapphire says before shining a bright light into the young girl's eyes.
    2yeEj98.png
    C6PpGSu.png

"Well on the bright side this proves that you're still cognitive." Sapphire says happily "That's still a good sign."
    bFeVl66.png

"I'm just here for a bad stomach ache." The girl responds.
    5wwxNgB.png

12 minutes later.

"Is it safe for me to just stand in this X-Ray machine with nothing to protect me from the harmful radiation?!" The Girl asks in a panic.

"I dunno, probably." Sapphire says as she runs more tests on the kid.
    cfl8WaT.png

"Alright bad news." Sapphire says looking at the diagnosis. "There are three possible ailments that you could possibly have."

"Why do I feel impending doom?" The Girl asks with concern.
    hrcW6f1.png

"So......I'm just going to have to guess which one you have because I can't run anymore tests!" Sapphire says pulling out a syringe "Hope this works!"
    noMexT8.png

It didn't.
    FEc0btq.png

"Ha ha, that's a malpractice lawsuit coming soon." Sapphire says not caring about the future consequences.
    5m7fVBN.png

Later that day, Sapphire made this woman do the treadmill test.

"What does this test prove?!" The patient asks.

"Nothing!" Sapphire exclaims "I just want to take my aggression out on you."
    5ecrvNM.png
    ihJnAl2.png

15 minutes later.

"But in all due seriousness, you DO require surgery." Sapphire says seriously.

"Well good thing you guys have experienced surgeons working here right?" The Patient asks.
    dOSchNi.png
    IIdWYbH.png

"Actually no." Sapphire responds bleakly "Bosses decided to layoff a lot of staff, I'm now the most experienced person here....But I've never done this before."
    EdoaUYT.png

The Patient's screams echoed down the halls of the hospital, striking absolute fear into the souls of all the patients.
    rsAn996.png

Back at home.

"You still got promoted for that?" Clint asks.

"I'm as surprised as you are." Sapphire answers "I guess because despite the horrific pain I caused, I still cured her."
    cKMKWLi.png
    Hx1nsrr.png

Also speaking of the year 2169, here's 3 year old Ximena.
    54zOihA.png

So cute, must play with her now.
    U8JBMP8.png
    DBglpvV.png

Meanwhile Shredder was busy barking at an intruder.

"I'm not an intruder! I'm just here to see my Niece!" Diamond explains as her words are drowned out by the barking.
    1G2dX9z.png
    ptRdaEg.png

"Aunt Tabitha? When did you get here?" Ace asks.

"I broke in while my Aunt distracted your dog." Tabitha explains.
    dhb9C38.png

"So do you wanna play video games with me?" Ace asks.

"Look kid, I like you and all but I am in a terrible mood. I just want to take a mud bath in the privacy of your bathroom so I can relax!" Tabitha explains angrily.
    NZmrW57.png

"Don't worry, I know how to cheer you up." Ace explains "Oh Shredder!"
    BFSIDU4.png

And Shredder came running to Ace after he was done biting Diamond's ankle, it's going to require some first aid but no matter, Shredder time.
    FsxNqBq.png

"Well the dog DOES cheer me up." Tabitha says with her mood changing for the better.
    GH9rBr9.png

Meanwhile, Ximena's still adorable. Good thing her big brother is so good at entertaining her.
    QGIwHEf.png
    zRGv7Le.png

"Ha ha! You still can't use big words and require potty training!" Ace says as he mocks Ximena, who laughs at him mocking her.
    E0t7uWm.png

"Ace is such a good big brother, isn't he Clint?" Sapphire asks.

"The kid is mocking Ximena for being a toddler. That doesn't sound like a good brother, that sounds like a sociopath." Clint answers.
    aENXTMp.png
    Generation 5: Chapter 9: A Coincidence Gets Sapphire Promoted

Clint's day off from working at a five star restaurant and being a celebrity chef who has 12 different cooking shows airing at the same time.....Yeah I know, shame we're not following him during this generation. Today he decided to just laze around the house when he noticed something.

"Wait, I have a balcony here?" Clint asks in amazement.
    xs7mF8f.png

Later that day, Sapphire decided to take Shredder for a walk in the park.

"Hey Shredder, how's the walk?" Sapphire asks.

"Ruff" Shredder barks.
    VKEIpH4.png

"Ha ha, what a silly character." Sapphire chuckles to herself.
    eD82oM0.png

Several months later, Doctor Shepherd returned to her place of employment.

"Well nice to see they're actually training you to be a backup surgeon." Sapphire says to the Receptionist.

"Yeah, too bad we need a new receptionist." The Receptionist replies.
    qzDz72u.png

"Hey hey Doctor Capricciosa. When am I getting that next promotion?" Sapphire asks her Ghost Boss.

"Well your work performance is great, but you just need to deliver one single baby before I know you're ready for this responsibility." Eva responds.
    RhDXfeh.png
    A1jRcMR.png

"Deliver a baby? That'll never happen, no one has EVER gone into labor when I'm on the clock." Sapphire groans "I mean, will it count if I deliver my own baby? I know it's not due for another couple months but if that's the only way I'm getting promoted."
    PAmlzsB.png

That's when Tabitha walked through that door.

"Hey everyone, I'm in labor!" Tabitha proclaims loudly.
    3Wo2tv9.png

Sapphire of course rushed out into the lobby to see her sister.

"Tabitha! So good to see you, I gotta tell you, Ace just got a spot on the school baseball team! Isn't that exciting? Anyways, how are you doing?" Sapphire asks happily.

"I'M IN PAIN!" Tabitha shouts.
    ASJdCGJ.png
    0coYPJ1.png

"Oh yeah, labor, I forgot." Sapphire says sheepishly as she leads Tabitha to the surgery room.
    DMNSgPD.png

"You ever deliver a baby before?" Tabitha asks her big sister.

"No, but I have removed someone's lungs before.....accidentally." Sapphire admits.
    ORNCXqS.png
    IZmABeN.png

"Uh oh, I'm glitching!" Sapphire shouts.
    eKICWke.png

"Someone tell Zayden I love him." Tabitha says in a panic.
    KfB3cLR.png

12 minutes later.

"Wow that went by without a hitch! Well except for that minor glitch." Sapphire says excitedly "Congratulations, it's a girl! I've always wanted to say that."
    GpMeGsT.png

"Thanks Sis, I'll see you later." Tabitha says as she gets up from the table and walks away.
    oyhVVmc.png

"Wait Tabitha, aren't you going to take your baby?" Sapphire asks, clearly confused about Tabitha just walking out of the hospital.
    ms5p0cb.png
    Gvcj0BB.png

"And THAT'S how I got my big promotion today." Sapphire says to her sisters and mother joyously.
    G0QUlZg.png

"Wait, I had a baby today? Oh snap, I forgot my baby at the hospital!" Tabitha panics.
    sfid3PS.png

"Boy isn't this funny? All four of us are pregnant!" Cleo exclaims happily "Gee Mom, you sure are going to have to spend a lot on birthday presents when our children's birthdays come around every year."
    IEdsMVX.png

"Wait, I didn't know I was pregnant!" Natasha adds.
    PiTUdeb.png

"Oh snap it's the dog!" Tabitha says as Shredder joins them "I love dogs!"
    agjAqxb.png

Then Ximena got angry about not being the center of attention and came over and threw a tantrum.
    DOGkufe.png

A few months later, Sapphire woke up before Clint one morning and watched him sleep.
    IuZqKLC.png

"Boy I love this man." Sapphire says to herself. "He looks so peaceful while he sleeps."
    vi5jzgd.png

"CLINT I'M HAVING A BABY!!!!!!!" Sapphire shouts at the top of her lungs.
    7bY8GoF.png

"NO, NOT AGAIN!" Clint says as he leaps out of bed in shock.
    2pf7T66.png

"NO TIME TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL! I'LL DO IT HERE!" Sapphire says as she walks up to the bassinet.
    gWlqDNo.png

Voila! Another baby! Her name is Piper Shepherd, born 2171.
    i3N4IJi.png

.....And Daphne Shepherd, also born in 2171.
    MbJKWaZ.png

Oh boy, they're both screaming at the same time.
    24qU05O.png

"This looks like a job for two parents." Sapphire says smugly.

"I'm coming, sweetie!" Clint shouts in a panic as he runs across the house to help Sapphire with the newborns.
    L9vAomm.png
    qvVKCCW.png

They both already have abnormally high parenting skills after Ace and Ximena.
    hK1HytT.png
    au0GI2y.png

Speaking of Ximena, she just found out she's a big sister! She has to toddle across the house as fast as she can to see her new baby sisters!
    mfFqmpT.png
    L7Yd1Pz.png

I didn't say she was HAPPY to be a big sister, she just is a big sister.
    jqXlrCt.png

"I can help cheer you up!" Shredder says in his mind as love hearts shoot from his mouth.
    RZtvzIz.png
    25Wyjst.png

"Wait, is our dog magic?" Clint asks.
    0aa3kgL.png

"Teach me your magic, Magic Dog!" Clint says as he takes Shredder on a jog to appease him.
    P1lMuP1.png

Some time later, Ace invited his new friend over to play video games, Ms Genesis Yuan.
    Ujfft6T.png

Good thing Ace is a good sport because it looks like Genesis is kicking his butt.
    UOEya8D.png

"Oh you two kids look like you're having fun." Sapphire says warmly "I'll go make you two some snacks!"
    o6c6XY9.png

Meanwhile, Ace and Genesis decided to do some cloud gazing.

"Hey Ace." Genesis says "I'm pretty sure your Mom is the same doctor that nearly killed me a few years back."

"Ha ha yeah." Ace responds.

"'Ha ha yeah'? What kind of response is that?" Genesis asks once more.
    YFc3fpV.png
    TPBVFXT.png
    Generation 5: Chapter 10: We Sure Could Use a New President.

Sapphire was playing with Ximena in the Twins' room when she made an astute observation.

"Hey Ximena, shouldn't you be aging up to a child soon?" Sapphire asks.

Moments later Ximena suddenly became a child.
    PNJ43Pl.png
    LR7PdXW.png

Moments later, Sapphire had Ximena playing the piano.

"Yes, you will be a successful pianist." Sapphire says with pride.
    I9GSods.png
    GjERyFy.png

"We've discussed this, we can't just predetermine our children's future." Clint says with an annoyed tone.
    GBqbHmp.png

Some time later, Sapphire got a call from Tabitha telling her about this crazy party going down at the ruins! Seeing as how Sapphire's currently..........35 years old.............She would of course relish in the idea of enjoying a wild and crazy party to remind her that old age is just a state of mind!
    TA1saGC.png

"So where's the party?" Sapphire asks.

"People will show up, don't worry." Tabitha explains.
    hRrvdbz.png

Well might as well light the bonfire before the rest of the guests show up.
    QkKmMwK.png
    7paXrVG.png

Might as well dance until the other guests arrive.
    ovPP6t6.png

"Tabitha, I don't think anyone else is coming to this party." Sapphire says to her sister.

"Well I mean....Uncle President is over there. We could always invite him over." Tabitha responds.
    wlk3oiB.png

"Well I'm glad you girls called me over." President Villareal says appreciatively "My approval ratings have been dropping since I got old."

"Don't ruin the vibe, Uncle President." Sapphire interrupts as she's in the middle of breaking it down as the kids like to say "Just dance and forget your troubles."
    CDJRTgr.png

In an attempt to recapture her youth, Sapphire has decided to do the traditional fire dance!

Oh that's going to leave a mark.

Oh that's going to result in a trip to the burn ward.
    m5lY3Vi.png
    ze9ZjSO.png
    yBYv2Qo.png

Later that night, Sapphire noticed the fire changing colors.

"Hey guys......The fire is blue now. We should leave." Sapphire says frightened.
    qpVC2Ca.png

"Well Uncle President, we were expecting to party with the youngsters of society." Tabitha says warmly "But it was great to party with you instead."
    dFNek1v.png

"Well it was certainly fun to be here! We'll have to do this again!" President Villareal says happily.
    oUN9zuJ.png

12 hours later.

"Hey Kids, your Great Aunt Diamond and Great Uncle President are dead." Sapphire breaks the news to her kids.

"They both died of old age?" Ximena asks.

"No no, Great Aunt Diamond died of old age." Sapphire answers.
    iSif5uZ.png

A few hours earlier.

"Such a beautiful day!" President Villareal says happily.
    ZoDDWtI.png

"Wait, WHAT IS THAT?!" President Villareal shouts in terror as he looks up to the sky.
    mR2usUc.png

Right before being crushed to death by a falling piano in a particularly silly fashion.

"Too bad this world doesn't run on Looney Tune logic." Grim says as he pulls out his tablet.
    TMFRRpH.png
    vfdib09.png

THE YEAR IS 2173!

The Shepherds were busy having a nice late night swim together.

"So.....is there anything else we can do in the pool besides floating aimlessly?" Clint asks.
    1GGiCbX.png
    60PnvR6.png

The next morning, Sapphire took Shredder out for a walk by the bay.

"See anything interesting, Shredder?" Sapphire asks.

"Let me check." Shredder communicates to Sapphire through telepathy. "Nah, nothing."
    claca6E.png
    N5vOEhj.png
    BT5mo3J.png

"We should get a cat." Shredder says as he notices that stray cat.

"We have enough mouths to feed." Sapphire answers.
    38tuJ9v.png

Since it is the fabled year 2173, here's 2 year olds Piper, and Daphne.

"Ha ha, I regret dressing you two identically now. This looks silly." Sapphire says disappointed in her own actions.
    fMOVrVS.png
    iX2KBse.png

Look out everyone, it's Grandparent time! Looks like old age hasn't stopped Malcolm from doing his job.
    v07TYyo.png

"Shut up everyone, I'm aware I finally look my age." a newly elderly Ysenia says grumpily as she walks through the door.
    4QJ1RED.png

"Wow Mom, you don't look a day over 70!" Sapphire says warmly.

"I'm only 61!" Ysenia answers.
    5GVr5rE.png
    nT5znMG.png

"I may be old, but I'm still spry enough to keep up with my grandkids!" Malcolm shouts as he starts to play with Piper.
    V86hKuc.png
    QoM2GmP.png

The Shepherd kids sat by the pool as similar thoughts to their parents start to build in their minds.

"You know, there really isn't much to do in a swimming pool in this world." Ximena realizes.

"Yeah, but it's an easy way to show our wealth." Ace says bringing up a good point.
    jjJ0PKw.png

After getting home from work, Clint realized something felt weird.....Which is when he aged up. Now he truly is a 40 year old man.
    G2SjKkn.png
    ySwEHu0.png

"Oh no, I'm an old man in a young man's game." Clint realizes.
    OLshOxM.png

"Well, time to start that midlife crisis. If only we could buy cars in this country." Clint ponders to himself.
    FNzmvgu.png

Well Grandparents are here. Time to start begging for new toys.
    0Fj73TP.png
    KM3JuLA.png

"You know, back when I was a kid and I begged my grandparents for new toys, they refused." Malcolm says to his wife.
    INcnAnD.png

Well good thing for Ximena is that Malcolm and Ysenia are fantastic Grandparents.
    Sr8S55X.png

Meanwhile in San Myshuno, a Presidential Hopeful is currently speaking to the people to express his vision for the future of the country. That man is Rufus P Babyeater.

"Now we all know the problem this country has. Overpopulation! Too many parents have popped out 8 or 10 children each!" Presidential Candidate Babyeater proclaims "If I'm elected President I will personally eat the babies of people who have just way too many children!"
    B4sNiem.png
    tzbBuQq.png

"You know, I wasn't a fan of this guy when he was talking about fixing the education system or the economy." Evil Sith Lord Darth Maul says to himself "But anyone who endorses cannibalism is getting my vote!"
    PZnBdF1.png
    pE9NJZQ.png

"Ha ha, I'm evil." Rufus Babyeater says smugly.
    gQuWUl2.png
    Generation 5: Chapter 11: From Boney to Beefcake.

THE YEAR IS 2176. Young Ace is enjoying his time with his family at the dining room table.

"Hey everyone, check this out." Ace says with a wave.
    3i0wAM7.png
    3faHxAo.png

With a flash of light, Ace is now a teenager.
    z7P0kFy.png

"Oh yeah, I'm a teenager, now I can learn to drive!" Ace says proudly.
    KhdOEvL.png

"Fat chance kid, cars are still outlawed in this country and it doesn't sound like President Babyeater is going to change that any time soon." Tabitha says raining on Ace's parade.
    WHN23Bt.png

"I made a grilled cheese." Clint said which somehow annoyed Ace.
    tLNQbLL.png

Ximena woke up for school the next day, clearly upset.

"Time for another awful day at school." Ximena mopes to herself.
    AE4QvpZ.png

Meanwhile, since Ace just aged up he doesn't need to go to school that day....So he just decided to stand around and post selfies to his Simstagram.
    s7OA1hw.png

That was when Ace's old friend Genesis came over to visit.

"Wow Genesis, you really let the gloomy trait go to your head." Ace said gesturing to her new look.

"Ha ha yeah, really took the goth look and ran with it." Genesis says with a chuckle.
    XuIxDyg.png
    4vZgKNL.png

Since Ace is an athletic Sim, his parents got him a basketball hoop to give him an outlet for his near limitless energy.
    9zBV8Fk.png

Oh dear, Ace is even skinnier than I thought.
    mU6rSNQ.png

Here comes a slam dunk! And he missed.
    3Cg6gVX.png
    nJuyVGm.png
    7HvTJnr.png

"How could this get any worse?" Ace asked as he fell flat on his butt.

In a weird cosmic sort of twist, the universe decided to mock Ace by having that basketball he failed to get in the hoop bounce off his head instead.
    FjKIP1T.png
    eWZ4JcB.png
    Qlr5XER.png

"Doctor Shepherd reporting for duty!" Sapphire says proudly as she steps through the front door.....And sees Dr Capricciosa sitting at the receptionist's desk.
    hVYmwVV.png
    nJvmkSE.png

Well she'll question that later, first she needs to take care of her pati-WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!
    1kH2jCH.png

"Okay so let me take your temperature sweetie." Sapphire says before sticking the thermometer in her mouth. "Oh dear...."
    WWoYpWg.png
    y3qglBp.png

"What is it, Doctor?" The little girl asks.

"Well uhh....." Sapphire stutters.
    0KHlKar.png

So Sapphire went to her next patient instead.

"Oh good, a patient who has a less deadly illness." Sapphire says happily.

"Wait what?" The little girl is heard saying from the other side of the room.

"Well anyways, time to run some tests." Sapphire says with a sinister grin.
    3PCS2oq.png

"DOCTOR, I CAN'T BREATHE!" The Patient says as he falls over on the treadmill.

"I love my job." Sapphire says excitedly.
    l0TZEgb.png
    E2hsIo5.png

Alright NOW it's time to question why Dr Capricciosa is the new receptionist.

"Well thanks to President Babyeater's new law, ghosts aren't allowed to have such important jobs anymore." Eva says disappointingly "On the bright side, this means the job of Chief of Staff is available."
    LTMQbgL.png

"Hey Clint, you'll never believe this! But thanks to another coincidence, I'm in charge at the hospital!" Sapphire proclaims loudly.
    aM2iFqL.png

Also, Sapphire's 40 years old now. So she is now aged appropriately.
    PaMIN5Z.png

"Hey I still look good." Sapphire says to herself. "Time to party."
    r13q0rt.png
    tdJFbQi.png

"I'm glad you threw this party." Tabitha says appreciatively. "Had to take my daughter's mind off the fact that some doctor misdiagnosed her with a deadly illness."

"What kind of psycho would so something like that?!" Sapphire says in shock.
    hqxQEnY.png

"Wow, so my Mom invited you to this party?" Ace asked.

"Yeah, when we won the malpractice suit we couldn't get any money from your Mom so she gave me a voucher which is good for one party invite." Genesis says in response.
    bd2iXdf.png

So that's when Ace and Genesis got a little more comfortable on the couch.

"Who has two thumbs and thinks you look good in black?" Ace asks "This guy!"

"Wow, your pickup lines are terrible but it feels like there's a voice in my head forcing me to follow a narrative and thinks that your pickup lines work!" Genesis says excitedly.
    1ZUk4H7.png
    jcUQPJa.png

"Hey kids, just wanted to let you know that it's tradition that an old person must die at every party." Elderly Aunt Crystal says as the clock continues to clock down "Well son of a gun, I'm not the old person!"
    QUxeE55.png
    6nyqmJg.png

So Mom and Dad got Ace a workout machine because again, he's active, he needs to workout to get all that built up energy out of his system.
    JlxotcG.png

"Alright, I need to pump my guns so I can impress Genesis." Ace says as he preps the machine. "Alright here we go!" Ace does one rep on the machine "ONE!" he counts.
    VI9ie85.png
    U3nolNo.png

"Hey hey champ, how's the workout going?" Clint asks his son as he checks up on him.
    g7bcPWE.png

"TWO!" Ace counts "It's going pretty well."
    OoJSgnG.png

That's when Ace was in shock noticing his brand new muscle mass.

"Dad how could this be? I thought a body like this was only possible after years of hard work!" Ace says in confusion "How did I achieve this in 20 seconds?"

"Ah yes, that's because you have those Shepherd genes in you." Clint responds "You build muscle faster than anyone else and you never have to work hard. It's the reason why my Mother loved exercising."
    I5x8kQg.png
    kpB3yFX.png

"No one ever told me about the Shepherd genes?! Why didn't you tell me sooner! I could've been a buff 8 year old instead!" Ace asks.

"I mean have you never noticed that I look like this when you never see me work out?" Clint asks "I worked a punching bag maybe twice in 20 years, I may not be buff but I look good."
    iPoyv9I.png
    bwehPII.png

"Now let's play some Basketball, champ!" Clint says proudly before changing into his athletic outfit "See that son? Haven't maintained this physique in years. This is your gift to the world."
    9wSFsPE.png
    S03VK2T.png
    Generation 5: Chapter 12: Well No One Dies in This Chapter. That's a Step Up.

So Ace and his father decided to play some basketball together.

"Now Ace let me show you how we used to do it back in my day." Clint says with a cocky tone as he shoots the ball......and misses.
    eYSvaNY.png
    NGFU80z.png
    OhXI6bq.png

"I've never actually played Basketball in my life." Clint says after showing off his lack of skill. "I preferred baking cakes at your age."
    7qNbYnE.png

"Who puts hardwood floors in a bathroom?" Sapphire grumbles to herself as she mops the floors.
    rGhENbY.png

"Hey Mom, check out my new muscles!" Ace shouts as he kicks down the bathroom door and flexes.
    RUVWDT5.png

"Your father told me a lot about the Shepherd genes, I didn't think he was telling the truth." Sapphire says in pure awe.
    NOLNoI9.png

So Ace decided to take Genesis out on a date, after all....he's a teenage boy....pretty sure he'll take all of his classmates on a date if Genesis isn't interested.
    yXoXWtJ.png

Of course when your arms are the size of cannons you are now obligated to greet everyone with a hearty high five to show off your muscular dominance.
    ZmbYGic.png

"Hey Ace, congrats on your newly acquired muscle mass. You pull off the look quite well." Genesis says as a compliment to her date.

"Thanks, my arms are so big I could crush a child's head between my biceps." Ace says in a weird way to break the ice.
    tYNRtav.png
    CBh0tcF.png

"Oh how did you know that the quickest way to get to my cold icy heart was through morbid humor?" Genesis says flirtatiously.
    fptKZj4.png

After that, Ace and Genesis hit the dance floor and tore the place apart.....Not literally, I have to say that just because Ace is a tank now.
    OJuLDaY.png

"I'm usually a much better dancer than this, but I still have to get used to my new bulky muscle mass first." Ace says as he attempts to show off his dance moves.
    dcKQ7Ca.png

Near the end of the night Ace and Genesis had their first kiss.

"Sweet." Genesis says with glee.
    qBJZtHk.png
    udnuz3P.png

"At least I've gotten better control over my muscles, now I don't crush controllers on accident anymore." Ace says as he plays his video game.
    6sLSTOK.png

"Alright, now it's my turn to play!" Piper says as she grabs a controller.

"Wait.....When did you get big?!" Ace asks with concern "Daphne, did you know Piper got big?"
    a1ehwum.png
    1bh8Dye.png

IT IS THE YEAR 2179! Here is 8 year old Daphne.

"Nope. Had no idea Piper got big." Daphne says sarcastically.
    6c1hBMg.png

Meanwhile, Ximena was busy playing the piano when Shredder showed up.

"Play Piano Man!" Shredder says.

"Did the dog just talk?" Ximena asks with concern.
    vx2Hq7w.png
    hlSgL6C.png

At that time Ace went outside to continue working out when he was approached by his father.

"Son, you're already at your maximum potential." Clint warns his son "You physically can't get bigger than that."
    01vzC6e.png
    PLpPdhm.png

"I MUST GET STRONGER, DAD!" Ace shouts with pure rage.

"Okay, I will not argue with the man who can snap my neck with a snap of his fingers." Clint says as he backs off.
    bh1y0fV.png
    FTjrGPQ.png

"So what's the purpose of this room?" Piper asks her big sister.

"No idea, I don't think we've ever used it. We just use it to walk to the next room." Ximena answers.
    JWURYjK.png

The next morning, Daphne and Ximena decided to warm up by the fireplace before school. That was until they were joined by the rest of the family.
    OWHIJZd.png
    HF8AeGM.png

"Mom no!" Ximena yells "You're blocking the warmth!"
    cg7bGks.png

Next thing you know, 13 year old Ximena started looking different.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Clint asks his oldest daughter.

"I don't know, something just feels different about me." Ximena answers.
    HR5uYB8.png
    ywIZ30t.png

"Silly Ximena." Clint said warmly "You're a full fledged teenager now. Now you can follow your dreams!"

"Gee Dad, I think I'll follow my dreams now!" Ximena said with excitement in her voice "The sky is truly the limit for me!"
    yvIERsQ.png
    06iH95A.png

So Ximena went right to the piano and continued playing despite having more options opened for her.
    7bBkJNl.png

Well since Ximena now gets a day off from school for aging up, she's going to spend the day with the Dog.
    iuAQyYV.png

"Wow, those seagulls are poorly textured." Ximena remarks. "Shredder......kill them." she says as she lets go of Shredder's leash.
    eAeM9JR.png

After school, Ace decided to go for a dip in the pool. Unlike his parents he manages to do a successful swan dive.
    RyTJyKF.png
    ApPY29w.png

"Ha ha, I'm rich." Ace chuckles.
    EpKzbV8.png

After working up an appetite, Ace decided to cook himself up some lunch! Maybe his Dad's excellent cooking skills passed down onto him as well.

MOTHER OF MERCY WHY IS IT GREEN!?
    zS3082p.png
    nM8YNwM.png

"Are you seriously going to eat that?" Piper asks as she sits down with her own snack.

"Well of course, it's just a little discolored." Ace remarks "Green food has never hurt anyone." Ace says as he takes a bite.
    NrFzYwq.png

Ace sat there eating his grilled cheese for several minutes before finally putting the sandwich down.

"Call me an ambulance." Ace said to his little sister with a disgusted tone.
    FcMkCb1.png

Generation 5: Chapter 13: Gramps Still Got It.

Aww how cute, the latest update thinks Clint's the main character of this story. Ha ha ha, IT'S WRONG!
    JcKC7zy.jpg

Anyways, onto the actual story itself. Today Ace decided to take Genesis out on another date.....right after getting out of the ER......still wearing his swim trunks.

"Can you get dressed if you're going to take me out?" Genesis asks.

"Don't act like you don't want to see these abs." Ace says calling her bluff.

"Oh you're right, you could grate cheese on those abs." Genesis says in appreciation.
    CiIULWK.png

"So what is this thing?" Genesis asks as she sits down at the bubble blower.

"My Grandpa said that this is a 'Bubble Blower', his father's generation used to use these all the time." Ace answers.
    Iq9bHiW.png

Genesis immediately started choking on the bubbles.

"I hate this." Genesis says while coughing violently.
    jMrqsjJ.png
    JxquWgA.png

"My turn!" Ace says before inhaling the bubbles, and also choking "Why is this legal and cars aren't?!"
    kNfBbZ3.png
    rzdqgxL.png

Later that night, Ace and Genesis decided to do some karaoke.

"You ever sing before?" Genesis asks Ace.

"LOL nope." Ace says cheerfully.

Get your ear plugs ready.
    lv2Ekbt.png
    F6pQeJ5.png

Their singing would be considered a war crime in most developed countries.
    KKJuch2.png

"I don't care if those two are young lovers." The Angry Patron shouted at the bartender "Kill them now!"

Luckily the bartender didn't kill Ace and Genesis.
    ZIiA0Zb.png

"Not gonna lie Ace, I think this venue is pretty boring." Genesis says in boredom.

"I know what'll cheer you up." Ace says before flexing "Check out these guns!"
    PzTpwOz.png
    LsMEgcX.png

"Wowza! That certainly perked me up." Genesis says in astonishment.
    Lg3W9ms.png
    CJ2Jj75.png

Meanwhile back at home, Ace made a passionate plea to his father to describe what he wants to do with his life.

"Father I know what I want to do, I want to be a professional athlete!" Ace says with determination "I won't let you stand in my way, I must follow my dreams!"

"I mean I wasn't going to stop you." Clint says confused. "In fact I support your dream."
    YCWfW1G.png
    inLGrrz.png

"You don't understand, Dad!" Ace says trying to reason with his father "This is my destiny, this is all I want to do with my life!"

"I understand, Ace." Clint says very reasonably "If I didn't believe in you I wouldn't have gotten you that basketball hoop or the workout machine."
    2pKuSUI.png
    GFmMeif.png

"Ha ha, I've been posing in front of this mirror for hours and nobody noticed." Ysenia says as she continues to check herself out in the mirror.
    5bL12uI.png

"A Professional athlete you say?" Malcolm says as he walks into the room.
    HhjAVCP.png

"Ah Malcolm, good thing you're here. Maybe Ace will actually listen to you." Clint says as he welcomes his father in law to the conversation.
    2C6lcUT.png

"Now listen here sonny boy, being a professional athlete is not going to be easy." Malcolm warns his grandson "To be a pro, you need to have a strong body and a strong mind."
    rqUJfVJ.png
    yf0KugZ.png

"Luckily you already got a strong body so you're already halfway there!" Malcolm says complimenting his Grandson's gains.

"Thanks Pops!" Ace says in appreciation.

"Now let's shoot some hoops so you can show me what you're capable of!" Malcolm shouts enthusiastically.
    Zup0yoY.png
    VuV2Irj.png

"Grandpa, how do you have muscle definition while being flabby at the same time?" Ace asks his Grandpa.

"Exercise and your Grandma's delicious cooking." Malcolm states without skipping a beat.
    Rq05nuK.png

"Now let me show you young whippersnappers how it's done!" Malcolm shouts as he grabs the basketball and proceeds to do a flawless slam dunk.
    hRuKQaE.png
    H3VVRPN.png
    SMLXE5G.png

"You ain't got nothing on me, young man!" Malcolm shouts as he hangs from the rim.
    vbWEsOb.png

"Ha ha, still got it." Malcolm says joyfully.
    wFofiKZ.png

"Alright, can't be upstaged by an old man." Ace says as he dribbles the ball.
    jcB3moq.png

Ace attempts to pull off a slam dunk until.....he fails horribly.
    Pmzdsb7.png
    UmPh4h7.png

"At least the ball didn't bounce off my head again." Ace says as the basketball bounces off his head.
    3EVjwiA.png
    x2P76ax.png

"Here comes Grandpa!" Malcolm shouts as he performs another slam dunk.
    I3Jw8jm.png
    RuOBOR6.png

"Wow Grandpa, you're awesome!" Ace says clearly impressed by his Grandpa's skills.
    D7J91fw.png

"Saw that whole game you two just played." Ysenia said as she walked over to Malcolm and grabbed her husband and pulled him in for a kiss.
    1XbmE4W.png
    1EKSdmr.png

"Get a room you two." Shredder thinks to himself.
    XZZ0gom.png

"Wow Grandpa, wanna shoot a few more hoops?" Ace asked.

"Umm, I might have to postpone that offer." Malcolm says apologetically.

"Why's that?" Ace asks.
    DjIge64.png

Rest in Peace Malcolm Landgraab IV 2108-2179.
    No4dyvd.png

"I knew this was going to happen the second Malcolm took his shirt off so I hid in the bushes until it was over." Grim says as he approaches.
    W2Zmp4H.png

"Oh my gosh, Dad!" Sapphire shouts in panic.

"No, I'm too young to be a widow." Ysenia says wiping the tears from her cheeks.
    W7kkRLe.png
    PHCDiT0.png

"Sorry Genesis, can't go on a date tonight. Grandpa died." Ace says as he puts his phone away.
    eB0F222.png

"Seriously Sapphire, I've known you your whole life and you're still going to respond to me like that?" Grim says clearly offended.
    dBWJRa0.png

"Well I guess we should get him to the cemetery." Sapphire says collecting after wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Well I mean....You can always save money and just bury him in your backyard." Ysenia suggests.
    du8kpdw.png

And so Malcolm Landgraab was buried in the backyard of his Daughter's home. Hope she doesn't sell this house.
    qnlPnYY.png
    Generation 5: Chapter 14: I'm Actually Caught Up With My Backlog Of Screenshots. Now I Have To Play The Game Again.

Today Clint has the distinct honor of having the day alone with Shredder.

"Oh Magic Dog, I wish I could speak your language." Clint says while cuddling Shredder.
    i3PRUsQ.png

"Anyways, TV time." Clint says as he turns on his favorite soap operas.
    r188Bv1.png

Meanwhile......Oh no.....Shredder's aging up.
    5uU101s.png
    Vnb7kYA.png

"It's okay, I'm old but I still have fight left in me." Shredder thinks to himself.
    WDjXjeG.png

"Old Magic Dog, teach me your ways before you go." Clint says while cuddling Old Man Shredder.
    bxAplsG.png

After school that day Ximena and Ace sat at the dining room table to do their homework.
    a5QlolU.png

"Hey Ximena, you ever feel like you're not in control of your life?" Ace asks "Kinda like someone is in your head and guiding your future?"

"I know what you're saying." Ximena says in agreement "I sometimes wonder if I really wanna play the piano or if someone is making me play the piano knowing my life won't be the focus in the future."
    9bdE6es.png
    RVOau7o.png

"Hey enough you two, my kids will not be having existential dread filled conversations in my house." Clint says pouring himself a nice strong drink "Look at me, I learned to accept the voice in my head. I never wanted to learn to mix drinks but here I am!"
    JF51hLw.png

"8,932. 8,933. 8,934." Ace counts to himself as he continues to work out.
    5XirwZZ.png

"Now son, Shredder and I are concerned that you spend too much time working out. There's such a thing as being TOO physically fit." Clint says with concern.
    6W1WabW.png

"How do you know Shredder's concerned? You're not an alien, you can't understand him!" Ace says accusingly.
    WDlGplM.png

Shredder barks a few times at Ace.

"I don't speak dog, but that sounds like a bark of concern." Clint reiterates.
    sqtiaHG.png
    u8pOyCm.png

Ironically, later that day after Ace managed to do another 2,000 reps on the workout machine, Sapphire gave Ace the gift to communicate through telepathy!
    Iv9UIby.png
    zye5IeS.png

"Congrats, you can now read people's minds." Sapphire says to her son.

"Sweet, now I'm going to go see if Shredder's actually concerned or not." Ace responds.
    xYanulp.png

Some weeks later, Sapphire invited her mother to live with them.

"I'm not a useless old lady, but I sure do enjoy living with a bunch of young people who can take care of me!" Ysenia says happily.

"Thanks for implying that I'm still young." Sapphire replies.
    3acWxSu.png
    xXg8bT5.png

5:42 AM, Ace is the first one awake in the house.....So he can get some exercise!
    eRVzPcU.png
    p1WOQ78.png

Also he decided to cry at his Grandpa's grave.

"Hey kid, I was here first." Ysenia says to a grieving Ace "Mourn your grandpa on your own time!"
    YleHJLL.png
    0d4f6nW.png

"Oh is it time to mourn my dad?" Sapphire asks "That's great because I need to get this out of the way before I go to work."

Sapphire says before joining Ace and Ysenia in a good Ol' Early Morning Mourning session.
    2H85Tir.png
    6m0dwMX.png

"Why are you sad, now?" Clint asks his wife, clearly being supportive.

"I just found out my Uncle Barry died." Sapphire groans.

"I mean I didn't even like Barry." Clint says rather coldly.

"Neither did I, but he was still my uncle and I have to mourn him!" Sapphire exclaims.
    03eaFZH.png
    5R98l2y.png

"I just gotta say, I hated Barry." Ysenia says as she butts into the conversation "I hated him the second he tried hitting on me."
    MiB8ors.png

"Oh dear lord, I got hit on by Barry. I could've been one of his dozens of Baby Mommas." Ysenia realizes.
    SIp3LSn.png

Ace invited Genesis over and they sat on the couch for several seconds without making out.

"Hey wanna make out?" Ace asks.

"I thought you'd never ask!" Genesis answers.
    paEsp8b.png
    RdUQ1kR.png
    GJH5ovb.png

Later that day, Shredder ran to Sapphire as fast as he could.

"Human, human! I have a secret to tell you!" Shredder says happily.

"What's the secret?" Sapphire asks.
    duvCGGP.png
    e6GECO6.png

7h5x9uw.png

"So you were just holding Shredder, then he disappeared and died?" Ace asked, very confused.

"Yes, he was killed by the glitch." Sapphire weeps.

"Wow, Cowabummer." Ace responds.
    DJIkRCF.png
    YIzgfCR.png

Genesis and Daphne stood at the fireplace warming themselves up for quite a while.

"This is great, the fireplace helps warm my cold icy soul." Genesis says warmly.

"You're weird." Daphne responds.
    1fUY3y5.png

Oh look, everyone's favorite Sister of Sapphire that never visits is here!

"Gee, why does everyone look so bummed?" Natasha asks "Who died?"
    guiRRpU.png

"The Dog actually." Grim responds "It was very sad."
    x8B8P8M.png

"Oh hey Grim, how about the two of us get something to eat some time." Natasha says flirtatiously.

"Aren't you married?" Grim asks plainly.
    udMEmYH.png
    TmnV4Gz.png

"Well I'm sure you can fix that, right?" Natasha says ever so subtly.

"Well since you actually WANT me to kill your husband...." Grim says considering her offer "No."
    QNCQQUL.png
    3I9NoxT.png

"Yeah, life is rough." Ysenia says as she mourns the doggo. "One minute you're here, the next you're taken by the cold icy fingers of death."

"Grandma please tell me you're not going to drop dead right now." Ximena asks, clearly having been around this family for quite a while.

"Nah, I still got a few good years on me. Watch out for your aunts and uncles though." Ysenia answers.
    x3sy8H7.png

After all of that, Clint decided to make a new dish, minced pork noodles.
    KS2tmpN.png

"Yes, I am a Vegetarian but this sounds too good to pass up." Clint says as he grabs himself a plate.
    iqIDPDu.png

"Hey, compliments to the chef." Natasha says to Clint flirtatiously.

"Natasha please, I'm a loyal husband." Clint responds.
    X03ODZu.png
    jgEBGZj.png

"Also, Sapphire is RIGHT, HERE!" Clint exclaims loudly.

"Yeah, that's Natasha for you. Always hitting on someone else's husband." Sapphire says like it's not a big deal that her sister is trying to break this marriage up right in front of her.
    PWhkbT8.png

Generation 5: Chapter 15: Doctor Sapphire Supreme.

Hmm, a child who is currently here for a mild cough and a guy who is currently sprawled out on the floor in pain. Wonder which patient will receive care.
    uAjpUyE.png

"Hmm, my better nature says we should give that man the bed. But at the same time I think it would be funnier if we gave the last remaining bed to the child." Ghost Eva says with morbid glee.
    i5qW0Ra.png

"This is no time for jokes! We must get this man to surgery stat!" Sapphire says triumphantly "Come with me sir, I'll take care of you."
    mGez6Kx.png
    Oy0g8Ip.png

"You guys take my insurance here, right?" The man says as he gets up from the ground.
    vx5dc5o.png

"Can't you guys put me on a stretcher and bring me there?" The Man groans.

"Sorry, we don't have the budget for that." Sapphire answers.
    mgOf8lN.png

"Don't worry sir, this surgery will be over before you know it." Sapphire says reassuringly.
    5P7rW2Y.png
    rdDOGJ4.png

Three hours later, the surgery went on without a single glitch, bug or anything happening. Just a successful surgery all around.
    SfOSNFe.png

"Warms my heart to see a nice healthy patient walk out those doors." Sapphire says happily.
    XGcUDvW.png

As Sapphire took care of another patient, said patient began to strike up conversation.

"Gotta say, I'm impressed Doc." The Patient says "Had lots of friends and family tell me that you're practically a glorified butcher. Yet you've been nothing but competent with me today."

"Yeah, that's because this is my final chapter." Sapphire says disappointingly "I can only get involved in wacky shenanigans when I'm the star of this story."

"Wait.....what?" The Patient says in total confusion over the fourth wall break.
    3psZbBl.png
    uL6EIm1.png

After getting home from work, Sapphire met with Ace on the front lawn.

"Hey Son, how are you today?" Sapphire asks.
    vCA8NxF.png

"I'm sorry mother, I am no longer a boy. I am...." Ace says in anticipation.
    hVpdxJZ.png
    RoFwmlx.png

"A MAN!" 21 year old Ace says triumphantly.
    RVIMe8I.png

THE YEAR IS 2184, here we have 13 year old Piper getting out of the pool.

"Boy I love being rich." Piper says with a smile forming on her face.
    qwB3T3f.png
    EMsDXay.png

Oh and here's Daphne as well.
    ATMvAPP.png

Speaking of, turns out Ace wants to train Daphne.

"I don't know, I don't think fitness is the right skill for me." Daphne says bored out of her mind.

"IF I DON'T EXERCISE I WILL BE IN PAIN!" Ace says as he continues to do his pushups.
    yN1Ao3z.png

Due to Ace's athletic excellence, it's no surprise to anyone that he joined the Athlete career. The family waits in anticipation after Ace headed out to try out for the San Myshuno Llamacorns.

"I sure hope Ace is doing well in his audition." Sapphire says in support "This has been his dream all his life, it would be a shame if he didn't get a place on the team."
    wHzb7bb.png

"It's a try out, not an audition, auditions are for plays or movies." Clint corrects her "Besides, Ace is a great athlete already, I have no doubt he got on the team."
    R9QqoSg.png

"I'm with Clint here, Ace should have no problem getting signed. Isn't that right, Piper?" Ysenia asks.

"Uh yeah sure." Piper says, clearly having doubts about Ace's chances.
    qBa7iO3.png
    fG4dxHP.png

"Oh snap everyone, you'll never believe the news!" Ace shouts as he sprints into the room.
    z598rjs.png

"That sounds like my boy got himself a place on the team!" Clint says joyously "So how much are you going to make in a year?"

"Oh no Dad, I didn't get on the team." Ace announces before changing his clothes.
    KSe8pTa.png
    7dQcgry.png
    Pgft2zO.png

"I'm the Mascot, baby!" Ace shouts in pure bliss, despite his voice being muffled by the suit.
    IzNNnD8.png

"The mascot?!" Clint says in shock "But I've seen the Llamacorns, you're better than every player on that team!"
    uSYd6l3.png

"Oh Dad, I was never going to get on the team. We all gotta start at the bottom!" Ace says with joy.
    uD1D3O7.png

"WOO BABY! GO LLAMACORNS!" Ace shouts as he runs out the house to the next big game.
    PlruTYl.png

"Our son is a mascot." Clint says dejectedly "Our son was supposed to be better than this."

"Clint, sweetie. You heard Ace, we all gotta start somewhere." Sapphire says "After all, you worked at a McDonald's at his age."
    XS0Spos.png
    KmbFAsh.png

"I thought I told you not to mention that to anyone!" Clint says accusingly.
    Os5JOqD.png

Some months later, Sapphire and Clint decided to watch the latest Llamacorns game....not for the Llamacorns of course, they blow. But for Ace and his mascot shenanigans.
    OAeS8Xe.png

"You have to admit, Ace is one fine mascot." Sapphire says warmly "These games wouldn't be worth watching if it wasn't for him."

"Yeah I agree, I love how far he takes the act." Clint says in support "Did you see the way he stabbed that rival mascot? No one will mess with the Llamacorns after that."
    CJw1P1R.png
    WnjBLNQ.png

"Guys guys, guess what!" Ace says in anticipation "The owners of the team loved what I did to that rival mascot and have given me a promotion!"
    QumAAau.png

"That's Fantastic!" Clint exclaims "So you're part of the team now?"

"No, even better." Ace says before changing his outfit.
    dZJ5fd1.png

"You're.....a cheerleader?" Clint asks flabbergasted.

"Not just a cheerleader, CAPTAIN of the Cheerleaders." Ace says proudly "A Five, Six, Seven, Eight!"
    GLvW0b7.png
    T9Uajev.png

Then Ace started dancing his butt off, even getting Ximena to dance as well.

"His spirit is infectious!" Ximena says in support as she dances.
    YOGQiSl.png
    hrZV5XL.png

"Also, I invited Genesis to move in." Ace says, continuing to drop major bombshells on the family.

"Sweet, this place is pretty rad." Genesis says as she looks around the living room.
    CYrnT4Z.png

"Alright, I need to put my foot down!" Clint says angrily "I don't support your current career path!"

"But Dad, I'm following my dreams!" Ace says defensively.
    vlhoT6H.png
    2LeQ2OV.png

"No Buts!" Clint continues to yell "You told me you were going to be a pro athlete, not a cheerleader! I am disappointed in you!"
    RAJgzdA.png

And so Ace did the most masculine thing he could do, run and cry to his room. Shut up, I think it's masculine.
    GPEcvIf.png

So to take a break from all the shouting, Sapphire decided to strike up conversation with the latest member of the family.

"So, what kind of career path do you want to go down?" Sapphire asks.

"I was thinking of being an author." Genesis responds.
    YOTXoUM.png
    2YMQxFK.png

"Also don't mind me, I have the gloomy trait so I get real sad at random times of the day." Genesis apologizes with tears in her eyes. "See what I mean?"
    QbgMr5T.png

Later that night Ysenia was still mourning her husband and had to cry at his grave, yet again. That was until the angry ghost of Malcolm Landgraab rose from his grave.

"FOR A THOUSAND YEARS I HAVE SLUMBERED, WHO DARES DISTURB MY SLEEP?" The Angry Ghost of Malcolm Bellows.
    dAAcpdl.png
    OVSNp2E.png

"Oh hey sweet cheeks, what's up?" Malcolm asks.

"Not much, just wanted to see if I could make out with a ghost." Ysenia answers.
    vUdmWIc.png

And then they made out for several minutes.
    T1KDBwQ.png

"Let's make sweet ghost love." Ysenia says to her ghost husband flirtatiously.
    dqzaKjV.png

On the other side of the house.

"Hey Genesis, check out my muscles!" Ace says as he shows off his hard earned muscles.
    y2ey8T6.png
    voUO3FK.png

That was the night Ace and Genesis slept together for the first time. Surprising they waited that long actually.
    BqKi1RE.png

"Dad, I think you were too hard on Ace today." Daphne says defending her big brother.

"Listen, I am just upset that after all his hard work all he has to show for it is a cheerleader's uniform." Clint tries to explain himself.
    7ZXtDZZ.png

"I have proven that is possible to have sex with a ghost!" Ysenia proudly proclaims to her family.
    Kfcjhuf.png

"No one in this room needed to know that, Mom." Sapphire says in disappointment.
    xuTwLna.png
    Generation 6: Chapter 1: Time to Fire Up The Grill Because Gen 6 Is Here!

Ace woke up the next day after spending his first night with Genesis only to find that she's up already.
    k1dvewW.png

"What are you doing?" Ace asks inquisitively.

"Well I had a dream last night that inspired me to start work on my first novel!" Genesis says cheerfully.
    qs88Rox.png

"Oh what's that?" Ace asks again.

"It's called 'The Bloodening' the book stars a mythical warrior named The Blooddozer who travels the land killing demons with his chainsaw!" Genesis says with pure glee.

"Ha ha, you're weird." Ace says in support.
    W2YlKrP.png
    53y5mMx.png

Tonight is the night of the big San Myshuno Llamacorn game!
    1SWUE2i.png

Unfortunately the Llamacorns are bombing as always so the stadium's already practically empty, after all who really wants to see ANOTHER Llamacorn loss?
    fifn6dR.png

"Come on girls, the team needs cheer!" Ace says trying to rally his team "We need to dance our butts off!"
    08TN9Ys.png

"Why does it matter? Our team sucks and our best player just got shot by the rival mascot." The Cheerleader says hopelessly "At this point dancing is a waste of time and energy."
    hJgy8eq.png

"You won't get anywhere in life if you think Dancing is a waste of time!" Ace retorts "If you all won't dance, I WILL!"
    s3EGrJs.png

Ace then got up and started dancing like his life depended on it, gathering the attention of everyone who was left in the stadium.
    yRsDaFj.png
    j4kDg2x.png

"Oh yeah, those other cheerleaders can't even handle me right now." Ace says triumphantly as he continues to pop and lock.
    2i0MYwc.png

"Wow, Ace's dancing is great! We're still losing, but it certainly raises my spirits!" The Basketball player says happily.
    ITcxllF.png

"Ace Shepherd? I'm the multi-billionaire that owns the San Myshuno Llamacorns." The Owner says as he shakes Ace's hand.
    JNGtufv.png

"Ace let me cut to the point." The Owner says "I like the way you dance! I'm going to make you a STAR!"
    5k06RGy.png

"ME? A star?" Ace says with wonder.
    Mt21Z0v.png

Back at home, Clint approached Sapphire.

"Sapph, I now realize that what I said to Ace was wrong." Clint says apologetically. "I know that my outburst was fueled by a vicious cycle of my family trying to push me into doing what THEY want me to do."
    ZGxfshi.png
    9XOSoYD.png

"Hey everyone, I got big news!" Ace says as he walks through the door.

"Before you give that news I have something to tell you son." Clint says as he approached his son.
    tGLAcg5.png
    4rA2Hff.png

"When I was a boy, my parents wanted me to become a banker. Instead I wanted to be a chef." Clint reasons to his son "In the end I realize that I had become my own father, trying to push you down the path I wanted you to go down. I support you being a cheerleader Ace, because I know you'll be the best cheerleader the world will ever see."
    glynICN.png

"That's wonderful Dad!" Ace says in appreciation. "Except, I'm not a cheerleader anymore."

Ace changes his clothes to reveal his new work uniform.

"Check it out, I got signed to the team! I'm an actual Basketball player now!"
    m9i5zrG.png
    pICQHWZ.png

"But.....I supported your cheerleading dreams." Clint says, clearly speechless.

"Clint just let it go. Just accept that Ace knows that you're supportive." Sapphire says to her husband.

"But I had character development!" Clint says angrily.
    TZzKY1T.png
    Vg529AX.png

Meanwhile, Ysenia was outside when she decided to call up her work to tell them she's retired.

"Hello? I'd like one retirement please!" Ysenia says proudly before hanging up the phone.
    yt9dUtX.png

"Well, I'm now retired." Ysenia says to herself now realizing she has all the time in the world "What should I do now?"
    BkUDm2c.png

"I guess I could just go to the bar and get crazy or something." Ysenia says looking over at the bar in the house.
    VzLefxT.png

"Okay everyone, I'm off to work!" Sapphire says as she walks out the front door.
    snM6ZQy.png

"Wait who are you?" Sapphire asks this lady standing in front of their mirror.

"Oh hey, I'm Genesis's Mom. She invited me over. I like your mirror." Genesis's Mom says as she talks to her own reflection.
    dAxz4AH.png
    Fe59Mtd.png

THE YEAR IS 2186! Ace decided to take Genesis out on a date......That's correct, a date at the gym.
    PsSGHr7.png

So now that Ace is a professional Basketball player, he decided he wanted a hairstyle that made him stick out on the court and....yeah he sticks out now.
    Z4ht5i8.png

"Seriously though, the gym? Couldn't we go somewhere romantic like the morgue?" Genesis whines.

"Silly Genesis, what's more romantic than watching my muscles get larger?" Ace asks.
    s08GE45.png

So Ace decided to go work the punching bag, that poor poor punching bag. Hey, cool roundhouse kick though.
    LfQhETO.png
    zrJC37c.png

Well if Genesis is stuck at the gym with Ace, she might as well get a few miles in on the treadmill.
    R9jX8gy.png

That's when Ace noticed this scrawny Bro trying to get strong. Initially he wanted to bully that Bro, but instead decided to help the Bro gave him some good support.
    bAAVJfK.png
    DPIVFmw.png

"Thanks for the help Bro." The Bro says in appreciation.

"No problem Bro, warms my heart to see others wanting to work out." Ace responds.
    RdZpWJ0.png

"Hey Bro, you see that girl over there?" Ace asks referring to Genesis over there. "She's with me, Bro."

"You're one lucky man, Bro." The Bro compliments Ace.
    bvwcNuO.png

Don't let that gloomy look fool you, Genesis here finally finished the epic tale of The Bloodening. Now it's time to get it published.
    6osoc92.png

"So you're telling me that you wrote a book which is 394 pages of morbid imagery and dismemberment?" The Publisher asks.

"That is correct." Genesis says proudly.
    GE0mI17.png
    UbxTp1a.png

"With a main character whose only personality is the desire to make the blood of his enemies flow through the streets?" The Publisher asks once again.

"Don't forget about the 8 page long sex scene!" Genesis proclaims.

"Yes yes.....I was getting to that part." The Publisher says with a sigh.
    6zjZNcg.png
    mPnbBuK.png
    BRl4pF2.png

The Publisher sits there with the manuscript of the book on his desk and sighs.

"Fine, we'll publish it. It's either this or the 12th Young Adult novel featuring an obnoxious love triangle that attempts to become a major Hollywood franchise." The Publisher says in support of Genesis.

"Oh that's a relief, If you turned this down I know you wouldn't want to hear my other ideas." Genesis says with a sigh of relief.
    vXBNLyT.png
    7wpPhtJ.png

That's when Ace decided to take Genesis somewhere more romantic, that's right the cemetery.
    QB6ZU3h.png

Of course Ace knows there's only one thing he can do for Genesis at the cemetery. That's right, time to make her Mrs Shepherd.
    j6Huhj3.png
    OrIiEb8.png

"This diamond is as black as my soul." Genesis says as she gazes at the ring.

I think she said yes.
    AZUplXQ.png
    7Hquj0d.png