Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Remember that survey that had story progression in it?

2...Next

Comments

• GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    https://honeywellsims4news.tumblr.com/post/80194622230/the-latest-sims-4-survey-descriptions-and
    Magic University:
    Join your fellow sorcerers at a school specializing in hexes, potions, and dragonology. Do you have the skills and commitment to gain the rank of Supreme Dragon Handler, or will you drop out and be stripped of your powers forever?

I'm just saying.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • kad1116akad1116a Posts: 12 New Member
    I've been playing Journey to Batuu and it actually was a lot of fun and a change in scenery. But looking at the survey it definitely feels like "Heist".

Only thing missing now from surveys is amusement parks, cars and vehicle types, all the school stuff, hotels, bands and fan clubs (which I hope either comes with hotels or comes in a get famous refresh)
  • kad1116akad1116a Posts: 12 New Member
    Oh also more romance, some fitness stuff that may come in a fitness stuff refresh(cycle, smoothies, FitBit) and Superheroes which would actually be a new fun occults. and the keep mentioning pre-teen life state so it's possible that generations type of pack make be the last. Save the best for last right.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,232 Member
    edited March 2022
    You forget something important, Maxis asks us the path to follow but they never promised that the goal will be reached.

"Climb a mountain" doesn't always mean "Reach the top", it depends on the people.

@Cinebar wrote: »
    Survey 2020
    https://simscommunity.info/2020/04/28/the-sims-4-survey-vote-for-potential-new-features-and-improvements/
    NPC Story Progression

Now your neighbours come to life.
    Sims outside of your household live their lives from birth, marriage and death.
    Imagine the possibilities when the drama can start next door.

First time I've seen this. I don't know why anyone bothers taking the surveys because what they propose is never delivered. Where's the 'drama' from the so called story progression update? I haven't heard a word from Simmers how much drama happened after they advised a Sim to do this or that....such hype. Anyone who was hoping the story progression turned out the way they promoted it in the survey should have just hit the delete button and emptied the recycle bin and not even bothered to check yes for NPC Story Progression.

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I remember them asking us if Sims were not playing could ask our sims to go steady or get married. Still so far that hasn't happened.

Also in a survey they àsked if we would like to make unplayable townies playable.
  • justice4bonehildajustice4bonehilda Posts: 185 Member
    body hair + bands + malls? omg 3 things I NEED