Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS APRIL 8TH - A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMS

EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
April 8th- Friday Highlights

Sul Sul Simmers!

As every week, I hope you are ready for some 'forums time' because I have a bunch of discussions for you to check out:

oiij21jp3sa4.png
"It's the last day of winter in Newcrest and the snow's still spectacular <3" Gorgeous screenshot, shared here by @amber_ilumire.

• We shall start with this fantastic piece of advice given by @chonkie. How do you react when you realize that your game/story it's heading in the "wrong" direction, or when you try to create the perfect Sim, but it turns out they are flawed creatures? Honestly, this was one of the best, most sincere & adequate advices I've stumbled across here, and just like many of you, I definitely needed to "hear" that. Please, take a moment to check: "I don't know who needs to hear this, but your save doesn't have to be "Perfect".". Even though it was posted in February, and I have no idea how I've missed it, this thread couldn't be just underseen. πŸ’•
  • While some seek mansions or big houses to accommodate the entire family, with all the comfort that one can provide, have you ever thought about having it all with Seaview and the freedom to navigate wherever you want? Well, then you should check the remarkable Yacht "Self-care boat house" impeccably created by @wecantpickaname. How do you feel about moving your Sims into one? :smiley:
  • Next, you guys gonna love this: so, for the past weeks, I've seen many of you suggesting and requesting more stories featured in the Highlights. It's not a secret that I do enjoy these stories and if it was for myself only, I would bring them up every single Friday, however, there are other topics worth sharing as well. Anyways, without further ado, let's talk about this amusing game/challenge started by @_sims_Yimi - "Mini writing challenge". 'The idea is simple: someone posts a random, interesting (to them) game picture in the thread without any text. The next person thinks up what is happening narratively in that picture in a short paragraph.' Your weekend will be brightened with all the stories emanated from this challenge. Enjoy the fun! :wink:
  • EA_Cade sneaking in here 🀫, Mari celebrated her birthday this week as well and clearly forgot to mention it. So can we all tag her in the comments here to flood her email with well wishes so she has something nice to return on Monday to?

Hope you enjoyed this week's picks! More from me next week, Simmers - Now, I'm going to grab a cuppa & a blanket, snuggle up, and start my weekend! β˜•

Stay safe & Happy Simming! <3 πŸ™πŸΌ
Mari
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments