The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What should you be doing right now?

hely0thely0t Posts: 345 Member
I more than likely have inattentive ADHD and I've always struggled with procrastination. Right now, I should be dealing with my animals, but I've spent the day (again) hyperfocused on designing a house in The Sims.

So what about you?
"You've got a face, I've got a face, it's all gonna be alright." - Noel Fielding

Comments

• ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Right now I need to sort out the recycling and put it outside, but instead I am drinking chamomile lemon ginger tea and reading the forum and procrastinating this awful task.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I need to do laundry, take out the recycling, and go to the grocery store. I've just been playing pokemon for the last 2 hours.

Now I was ready to head out and get the groceries and realized my phone is almost dead so it's charging so probably I'll pokemon while it charges and suddenly it'll be 2 hours later again lol.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,939 Member
    Sleeping.

I had plans to sleep early yesterday
    to go for early morning walk today

which didn't succeed cause insomnia and then having to sleep off that during the hours i was supposed to be on a walk *sighs*

so today i shall reattempt to go to morning walk tomorrow instead

but somehow i have a feeling my brain just don't wanna let me sleep at human times again so maybe it would actually be more useful to do something instead of rolling around in dark for like 5 hours and still be tired bean -again
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    I need to do my hair cuz I have to go to work today. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Happily there's nothing else I should be doing right now, I struck while the iron was hot, today and got a lot done.
    So now I get to kick back and enjoy my play time!
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    Unpacking, I moved to a new house and state. But I needed a break. I told myself you can't play unless you get something done. So if i want to play tomorrow too i better make sure i make progress unpacking. LOL.
  • ApostolosJenApostolosJen Posts: 35 Member
    sleeping (it's almost 3 in the morning)
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,793 Member
    In live mode taking screenshots
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,641 Member
    Writing - but I've got caught up here!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,819 Member
    Playing with my 2 year old twin granddaughters. Instead they're watching Baby Shark and I'm on my phone. 😄

We do plenty of educational activities so I don't feel guilty.
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,570 Member
    Happily there's nothing else I should be doing right now, I struck while the iron was hot, today and got a lot done.
    So now I get to kick back and enjoy my play time!

Same here. I've finished my daily tasks and am enjoying the rest of the day now. I'm still doing a bit of laundry on the side, though.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,819 Member
    Sleeping.
    Sleeping
    cooking lunch
    Continuing to pack away winter stuff for the season, getting in some cardio, swapping the laundry, and getting scalloped potatoes I promised my SO for dinner prepped because they take time to slice, make the sauce, assemble, then like 2 hours of slow bake time.

Otherwise its a quiet, rainy, gray low impact day at home.
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    I should be in 1985. In a dark arcade, the sounds of Pac Man, Centipede, Tempest, Joust, Gauntlet... making beautiful music while people shove quarters into machines and leave this world for just a little while. Not Meta.
    I should be in 1985. In a dark arcade, the sounds of Pac Man, Centipede, Tempest, Joust, Gauntlet... making beautiful music while people shove quarters into machines and leave this world for just a little while. Not Meta.

Take Me With You! But there also have to be pinball machines. Good ones with heavy balls.
    :D

I should be going to bed right about now but might need to take an herb to do it.
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,793 Member
    Exactly what I'm doing right now, hanging out with some of the best friends a girl could ask for and just loving life💖
  • naeshellenaeshelle Posts: 62 Member
    Hello fellow ADHDer. I have ADHD-C & I'm definitely procrastinating :lol: I should be organizing things for work/church/my personal life or maybe cleaning out the fridge or maybe washing clothes. Hopefully I can start one of those soon!
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Sleeping. Definitely sleeping. I don't even know how or why I'm not as distracting as these forums and my phone in general can be I don't even know how I haven't just passed out anyway.

Though as I type I seem to be developing an ocular migraine so I'm pretty sure brain is fed up and telling me it's night-night time. Maybe I should listen 😬