The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    April - Day 8: "Monday is a state of mind. Put on your positive pants and get stuff done..."

jf6sMPw.png

Notes
    5mNeCsy.png
    Cale's casual outfit got a tiny update. All I did was change the color of his sweater and pants. Feel free to update him again or not, totally up to you. I actually like the red sweater on him better than the gray. It suits him I think.

QOMcgrb.png
    After a very busy weekend, which you'll see the results later in the update, Cale was up early again Monday morning to have some breakfast.

ZfL0XdS.png
    Instead of selling the roses, this time he kept them. Might make a nice romantic gift for his baby Mamas eh?

3vxmCF7.png
    He had just enough time after that to 'romance' a new dormmate before heading to Larry's Lagoon and run with just a couple minutes to spare to his first class of the day.

ykMPR0d.png
    Cale attended both classes, presented two presentations and attended a guest lecture before heading over the Larry's Lagoon again to grab some dinner and do his homework.

RRtXG4R.png
    However, homework would have to wait a bit. He met Kalamainu'u Iona having a chat with Malcom Landgraab and my gym trainer. She was VERY tense and angry for some reason, so I wasn't sure he'd be able to romance her. But she loved the flirty introduction.

5RqygyO.png
    I love the Beguile reward trait, works every time! ;)

CGL38bH.png
    He took a couple photos of her and...

Uf4NbvN.png
    Bingo Bango perhaps a Mermaid baby on the way! Yay! \o/ I hope he meets up with Nalani too!

G1nYfKT.png
    Afterward he headed outside to do his homework. After freaking out and cheering for him, two of his baby Mamas; Lauryn Sellers, a dormmate on the left and uh, dang, I don't remember the other Gal's name. I'll find out when the baby(ies) are born though. The other girl is someone he hasn't met yet.

UXsg4g8.png
    Back at the dorm Cale had a late dinner before heading to bed. It had been a very long, yet satisfying day! Over the weekend, we went around putting some baby Mamas in houses and aging up babies.

Zq9dG43.png
    Here's Neil Smith, his Son with Aurora. Yes, he's in an alien bassinet, but it was already there. Notice he's not in an alien baby suit? Yeah, Neil is most likely a regular Sim with purple skin. *sigh*

Dm3wXKj.png
    Here's Neil as a toddler.

fNWBBXH.png
    This is Lydia Bennett, her Mom is Alicia Bennett, the lady from Pepper's Pub.

k1Jua1K.png
    Next up is Kaylee Lockhart. Her Mom is one of my own Sims, Lilah Lockhart. She was walking by Fox's house.

VDZMu0W.png
    Meet Lila Spurlock! Her Mom is Annabel Spurlock, the pizza delivery girl.

hCxNqkE.png
    Here we have Broderick and Michele Webber, twins! Their Mom is Cassie Webber, the girl Cale invited into his 'love machine.' hehe

bU7rlOS.png
    Last, but not least another set of twins and I think they are identical! Meet Madalyn & Noelle Sellers. There Mom is Lauryn Sellers, Cale's dormmate and first conquest in the dorm.

There are more babies, of course, but they have not been born yet. I think what I'll do is once Cale has 100 babies, I'll show them all as teens with their Moms. Sound good? Or would you rather see their Mom alongside them as toddlers too? Let me know.

Comments/replies coming up next. I hope y'all had a fabulous day and a great weekend ahead! <3
    @permanentrose
    Very cool Aaron joined the soccer team too! Cale got a schalorship for that, but I'm not sure how to make him go to practice or games since I've never had a Sim do that before, so he hasn't done it yet. I'll figure it out, but I hope he doesn't lose his scholarship. o.O

Aww, so sweet Robin compliments Cale's haircut and gives him a key to her apartment/dorm too! Yes! What?!? Uh, yeah, no freakin' way Brandi. Gah! So glad you had Piper come over immediately. Oh my, yep, a little observatory love to claim his girl eh? Hoping to see an engagement ring on her finger soon. ;)

o.O Oh no! Gah! Robin, be careful, your Mom died doing that, very dangerous stuff lady! Good luck building the robot, it is SO tedious. Worth it though, I still have Frank and Bendy living together in Essa's challenge save. :)

@Shadami

Jump back in whenever you get a chance, we'll be here. :)

@sortaliving

Thanks, glad you're enjoying the idea of my challenge! Perhaps you'd like to join us? If not, there's always next year. ;)
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited April 2022
    April 5 - Farewell Windenburg

DYLAN-LOOKING-AT-MORGAN.png
    As Dylan and the Chain Breakers arrived at Dylan's house, Wolfgang got a call from Morgan.

arrival-at-dylans.png

Morgan: "Wolfgang...I have some information about Dylan. Are you still at Discotheque Pan Europa? I will head back there. I need to talk to Dylan about what has happened to him..."

he-is-cursed-wolfgang.png

Wolfgang: "No, we're at Dylan's. He is leaving. Something happened at the club, and he says he needs to get out of town."

Morgan: "Yes, yes, we have to leave! We need to go and see someone in Glimmerbrook."

Wolfgang: "Where...where are you going?"

Morgan: "Don't let Dylan go anywhere without me...oh my gosh...Wolfgang, Dylan is CURSED...it's too long and complicated to tell you over the phone...but...the fortune teller who sold Veronica the potion has a friend in Glimmerbrook who might be able to help Dylan."

call-from-morgan.png

Wolfgang: "Did I hear that right? He's CURSED?"

Morgan: "Yes! I know what you meant when you said that Dylan was acting rather "strange." He's been kissing sims, hasn't he?"

morgan-calling-woldgang.png

Wolfgang paused, "Yeah, he has, Morgan. I'm sorry...I know how you feel about him...but, he just isn't himself...he doesn't even seem to know why he's doing it. It's like something is controlling him. I saw it and it's so weird..."

Morgan: "Yes, it's the curse...oh gosh...I have to go home first and pack some clothes...."

Dylan mumbled as he walked around his house, "I didn't even have a chance to get anything...no hair dye...no new clothes...I'm going to look the same...they'll find me for sure now..."

i-didnt-get-anything-ready.png

Wolfgang told Morgan to hang on for a second, "Dylan...what are you talking about?"

Dylan looked at his friend, "I don't look like this...I changed...when I ran...different hair...different clothes...I didn't have a chance to buy anything...they're going to know where I went...they'll follow me..."

DJ spoke up then, "I get it...I was wondering why he dyed his hair. He needs a disguise to change into so that when he leaves Windenburg...no-one will recognize him..."

Wolfgang spoke to Morgan: "Did you hear that? Do you have anything at your house that he could wear? Maybe some of your Dad's clothes?"

i-get-it-thats-why-he-dyed-his-hair.png

Wolfgang nodded into the phone and then clicked off.

Wolfgang:"Look, bro, don't worry, Morgan is going to bring some stuff over. It will be fine..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Morgan was still in her Chain Breaker's outfit when she arrived at Dylan's house, and had slung a backpack over her back and was carrying a duffle bag. She headed inside.

Dylan went into his bedroom and pulled a backpack out from under the bed. He went into the living room where everyone was and told them that they needed to pack up any pictures that were on display.

theyve-been-after-me-ever-since.png

Robin: "Dylan, can you take a moment and tell us who those thugs were at the club..."

Dylan: "Look, I don't want you all to get involved in this. It's too dangerous. They might come after you...and the less you know the better..."

Cale: "Those guys...they're with the mob, aren't they?"

its-the-mob-isnt-it.png

Dylan sat down heavily, "Yes...yes they are..."

Wolfgang: "So...what do they want with you, Dylan?"

Dylan: "They think I have something...and they want it...but I don't know what it is..."

Aaron: "So, they've been after you since Mt. Komorebi?"

theyve-been-afer-you.png

Dylan thought he would share a partial truth with them, "No...before then..." he said and looked at everyone, "I'm from Strangerville...and I ran from there. There was an...um...incident, and they came looking for me at my school...and I ran...and I've been running ever since..."

Everyone looked shocked and then there was an awkward silence.

they-were-all-sad.png

Wolfgang: "If those thugs are with the mob, they might know where Dylan lives and could be heading over here as we speak. We've got to help Dylan get out of here..."

if-they-are-the-mob.png

Morgan could sense there was more to this story than Dylan was saying. She could see the pain that Dylan was going through, "Dylan, Wolfgang's right, we don't have much time. We've got to change and get to the train station. A friend of the fortune teller lives in Glimmerbrook, and we have to get there tonight."

Wolfgang started shouting directions to everyone, and soon, everyone was running around grabbing items and stuffing them in the backpack that Dylan had brought from the bedroom.

Morgan walked over to Dylan and handed him the outfit she had brought.

morgan-i-think-you-are-beautiful.png

Dylan moved closer to Morgan and noticed how incredibly beautiful she looked, "Thanks for tracking down where Veronica went. I'm sorry this is such a big mess. You know...I didn't really want to go and have a drink with her...my plan was to have a drink with you...and spend the rest of the night...you know...chatting with you. I really didn't want to be with anyone else. except you..." he said and suddenly felt a desire to kiss her. He leaned in, but wasn't expecting what happened.

Suddenly, Morgan felt a force that she had never felt before, "Whoa!" she exclaimed.

oh-my-gosh-i-felt-that.png

Dylan felt it too, and it was like something had pushed him away from her, "What...what happened? Did you push me away?"

what-happened-didyou-push-me.png

Morgan looked at the necklace she was wearing, "No...I think it was this..." she replied astounded, "You...you were going to kiss me, weren't you?"

what-what-happened.png

Dylan swallowed, "Yeah...yeah I was...I'm sorry...you looked so...oh gosh...how did you know...?"

Morgan pointed to the necklace, "The fortune teller gave me this. It's a special necklace...like some protection amulet...so you can't kiss me.,,"

Dylan: "Yeah, well, it worked. It was like there was a forcefield or something around you..."

your-cursed-dylan.png

Morgan explained: "Yeah, I felt it too...I felt like I was pulled to you, and then whoosh...I was pushed away..."

Morgan looked at everyone and then explained about the Kiss Curse, "...most of the time...when Dylan kisses a sim, it will taste like garlic...but there is a chance that he may kiss a sim, and they will love him forever, but Dylan will hate them forever. Maybe that's why the fortune teller gave this to me. She said I had a kind heart to try to help someone else, and that Dylan would need many friends for his task. So, maybe she somehow wanted to protect me...to be a friend to help him...I'm not sure... " she said lowering her eyes.

explaining-the-kiss-curse.png

Aaron: "So...this could affect anyone...like if, say, Dylan wanted to kiss me..."

Hunter, who had just arrived, looked over at Aaron in horror, "What? Dylan is going to kiss you?"

hunter-exression.png

hey-man-youd-be-the-first-one-id-kiss.png

Dylan smiled, "No....no...Hunter, it's fine. I'm not really sure how this curse works...but when I get close to you, Aaron, I don't get that same pull that I felt with Morgan. It's probably because I'm not into dudes...but if I was, Aaron...you and everyone else in this room would be looking rather kissable..."

DJ: "But what about Robin? Do we need to protect her or something? Do you have another one of those necklaces, Morgan, you know, for Robin to wear?"

Morgan sadly shook her head.

thats-why.png

Robin: "I've been thinking about this...and I have a theory, but I need to test this out. Could I get two of you to hold Dylan, and I will walk close to him. You know...in case I'm wrong and he tries to kiss me or something...'cause I really don't want him to hate me forever..."

Wolfgang and Adam stood on either side of Dylan and held his arms. Robin slowly came closer. She was almost right in front of Dylan and Dylan shook his head, "Nope, nothing..."

sorry-nothing-robin.png

Robin: "I knew it! You and Morgan have never kissed before, have you?"

i-got-it-you-havent-kissed-morgan-have-you.png

Dylan looked at Morgan, "No...we haven't..."

no-we-have-not.png

Robin: "And you never kissed Veronica before or that other sim, right?"

Dylan nodded.

Robin: "Well, that's why I'm not affected. Dylan and I already kissed before he got cursed..."

Cale: "WHAT? You and Dylan kissed...?"

you-kissed.png

Robin: "Yeah...but not like we were in love or something...Dylan needed help practicing a romance scene for his Drama Club, and well, in the scene, we kissed..."

Cale turned to Dylan:"You were in Drama Club and you got to kiss girls? Sheesh! Now I find out!"

Robin: "Anyway, my theory is that the curse only affects first kisses...so that is why Dylan didn't have that strange pull towards me, and I didn't feel it either. Sorry, Dylan...but I'm not into dudes either..."

Hunter: "I think that Dylan is indeed cursed, and if you are to find a cure, then Glimmerbrook is indeed the place to go. It is...er...magical..."

hunter-had-arrived.png

Wolfgang: "Well, that's another thing we've learned about this curse. But right now, Morgan and Dylan better get changed and we'll continue packing..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When Morgan came out of the bathroom and Dylan came out of the bedroom, everyone looked at them, not knowing what to think.

Wolfgang raised an eyebrow: "Well, that's an interesting disguise. They must really dress differently in Glimmerbrook..."

link-and-princess-esmerelda.png

Adam exclaimed: "No! I get it! Oh! I know these characters! It's Link and Princess Esmerelda...like in the book, The Legend of Esmerelda."

it-is-link-adam.png

Dylan: "Yes! I'm Link! And check this out!" he said as he swung the sword to show everyone, "I'll protect you, Princess..."

MOST-IMPRESSIVE.png

Adam: "Cool! Too bad it's plastic, though."

PROTCT-MY-PRINCESS.png

Morgan grinned: "Well, I grabbed some Halloween costumes from the closet...and Dylan's wearing a wig...but I couldn't find those pointed elf ears...and..." she said showing them a flyer that had come in the mail, "...there's a GeekCon Festival happening tomorrow in San Myshuno...and so, if anyone asks, we're going there...as cosplayers."

we-i-grabbed-some-halloween-costumes.png

Dylan smiled, "That's a good plan, Morgan!" he said and excused himself to get some photos in his bedroom. Morgan followed him, and she spied a photo of her and Dylan sitting on his nightstand. Dylan was busy grabbing some other photos off the wall, so he didn't notice that she saw it. Morgan also saw a photo of Dylan and a girl posing together, with some type of plaque above them.

morgan-sees-pic-of-dylan-and-kaori.png

Dylan gently took that photo off the wall, and carefully packed it. He met Morgan's eyes briefly and then turned away. Morgan didn't say a word.

they-glanced-at-each-other-but-didnt-say-a-word.png

Dylan looked around the room, "I think I've got everything....we better go..."

Morgan: "Yeah, luckily the train station's not far from here..."

you-are-the-best-dude.png

They said their good-byes to everyone. Wolfgang asked for the GeekCon flyer that Morgan had, and she gave it to him. Morgan and Dylan quickly left and headed up the hill.

Dylan: "After you, Princess," he said grinning at Morgan.

FAREWELL-TO-WINDENBURG.png

heading-up-the-hill.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wolfgang suggested that they all double-check the house to ensure that nothing was missed. They didn't find anything, so left and locked the door. Wolfgang then placed the flyer under a rock near the front door, and threw some dirt on it.

Wolfgang stood up: "Just leaving a little false trail in case those thugs come here looking for Dylan..."

Adam: "Great idea!"

HOW-ABOUT-WE-GOT-VISIT-VERONICA.png

DJ: "Sooo...I was wondering if anyone would like to take the ferry to the island? I was thinking that we could pay a little visit to Veronica Villareal. I know exactly where she lives..."

Robin: "Maybe I should go home and get a wrench..."

MAYBE-I-SHOULD-GET-MY-WRENCH-FIRST.png

They all laughed and headed off to the ferry together...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Back at Discotheque Pan Europa:

Antonio and Odd Job lay on the ground and slowly regained consciousness.

bad-guys-wake-up.png

Odd Job: "Oh my aching head...and back...oh geez...I feel a bump on my head..."

Antonio looked around, but Dylan was nowhere in sight, "Dang! That kid somehow got away. Again! The Boss ain't gonna be pleased..."

Odd Job picked up the wrench, "Geez! One of them must have hit us over the head with this wrench!"

this-wrench-hit-us-on-the-head.png

Suddenly the Registrar was walking towards them.

Registrar: "YOU TWO! Someone reported that there were two passed out sims up here. How much have you had to drink? And YOU..."she said, pointing at Antonio, "You don't look like you are of legal age to drink. Let me see some I.D...."

i-am-calling-the-authoriries.png

She then turned to Odd Job, "...and YOU! Why are you holding that wrench? Are you threatening me? I am going to call the police. You don't look like you belong here..."

and-you-call-the-police.png

Antonio grabbed a half-empty drink sitting on a nearby table and before the Registrar could respond, threw the drink in her face.

Antonio: "Run! Let's get out of here!"

throw-drink.png

Odd Job dropped the wrench and then proceeded to run down the stairs.

The Registrar recovered and started shouting, "Stop them! Stop them! Someone call the police!" and then ran down the stairs after them.

call-the-police.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

At the bar on the second floor, Bella Goth heard all the commotion and quietly made a phone call and then clicked it off.

hes-safe.png

Bella: "Oh bartender, do you know how to make that drink...oh what's it called...a wrench?" she asked.

Bartender: "Sure do...coming right up..."

Bella took a sip and set the glass down, "Very smooth, "she said thanking the bartender, "It's not my normal drink, but sometimes a wrench is just what you need..."she replied thoughtfully and smiled.

bella-in-da-club.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

Windenburg is one of my favorite worlds and I always have a hard time leaving it. But leave he must, and head onwards to other adventures.

One of the titles in the Sims 3 books is: "The Legend of Esmerelda" which is a reference to the Nintendo video game, Legend of Zelda series. I thought it would be fun to try to create Link, and Princess Zelda from the game. Link and Princess Zelda are elves.

link-copstume.png
    princess-zelda.png

The sword fight was used with the sword fight stage markers from Get Famous; however, to get them to work with teens, they need to fight a YA or older. So, I just temporarily aged-up one of the Chain Breakers for this to work and had Dylan have a duel with them to get these screenies.
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Carebear92Carebear92 Posts: 108 Member
    edited April 2022
    Feb 9
    Today was a good day for Savannah. She got to hang with the Garden Gnomes before Harvestfest got started. E5FHRUS.png Harvestfest two gnomes showed up, Savannah gave them pie which made them happy. So all day Savannah recieved random seed packets from the grim reaper gnomes. 8CwtyDk.png She invited over Kiyoshi to hang for a little bit unfortunately he didn't stay over long enough to have turkey dinner with Savannah. j6Z3qSQ.png While Kiyoshi was over, Savannah and Kiyoshi discussed about getting Savannah some sort of pet, they decided to get Pembroke Welsh Corgi which they named Mia. Mia's traits are loyal troublemaker and stubborn. oK6cb4E.png After Kiyoshi left Savannah made some turkey dinner.

Table of Contents
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    edited April 2022
    April 9th: Sofia meets Morgyn

lYp67J9.png
    It was a typical day, with people coming and going from class. I bought a cheap violin for my strings class and scratched away for a couple hours.
    mJ10Ndl.png
    Sorry everyone.
    Kaori pulled from her savings and bought Carol a chemistry table as an award for doing so well in school. (Carol has now completed the Whiz Kid aspiration)
    ItH8eGg.png
    Later that night, everyone had gone to bed and Sofia was finishing up her homework when Morgyn quietly slipped in the front door.
    aWMicur.png
    "Morgyn!" I said surprised, "Welcome. I was hoping you'd stop by soon, Sofia wanted to discuss something with you." Morgyn nodded towards Sofia who had risen from the table. "I've actually come to talk with Sofia," he said reaching out to shake her hand.
    3crvhAy.png
    "Greetings," he said adressing Sofia. "My name is Morgyn Ember and I understand you may be romantically interested in a Rohan Elderberry?" She nodded and he inquired whether he might discuss something important with the two of us. We got settled on the couches and Morgyn got right down to business.
    qRssvFM.png
    "I've been researching this town's historical records and have reason to believe the Elderberrys are the founders of an ancient magical organization, simply called The Keepers of the Light." Sofia looked surprised, "Do you think that's who I saw the other night?" she asked, and then had to explain to Morgyn everything she'd told me. Morgyn seemed very interested in her tale and sat nodding as she came to the end.
    jtd3Llx.png
    "Yes," he said. "It sounds like you may have stumbled into one of their meetings by accident."
    "Are they dangerous?" I asked.
    Morgyn sighed, "I don't believe so, but I couldn't find out what their organization's purpose was either, so it's possible."
    Sophia rubbed her hands together nervously, "Rohan said they weren't doing anything bad," she offered, "and I want to believe him. He's been so sweet to me and I don't want to believe it was all a lie."
    Morgyn sat contemplating for a moment, "You mentioned he'd promised to explain everything to you, correct?" he asked. Sofia nodded. "Then I believe that our best course of action is to have Sofia see Rohan again and request clarification. With your permission Sofia, I will place a truth spell on you so that you may know for sure if he speaks the truth or not. Adam and I will be close by to make sure nothing unpleasant happens."
    rwQuOY6.png
    Sophia bit her lip, "When and where?" she asked.
    "As soon as you can arrange it," Morgyn said. "It would be ideal if you could meet here, but any public place with people about would also work." Sofia nodded and said she would reach out to Rohan immediately and arrange a meeting.
    Morgyn said he'd be in touch and slipped out as silently as he'd come in.
    April - Day 9: "What the mind can't remember, the heart never forgets..."

up7j5jn.png

Notes
    pYmzTXb.png
    (Was that me? Yeah, I think it was. Where am I? What's on my head? Goggles? A hat? And who is she?)

2j0pQOf.png
    (I know who that monster was, I'll never forget him even if I wanted to. But...where are we?)

VyFoL0y.png
    (And who is that? Who!? Why is everything so green and so fuzzy?)

24w0c0B.png
    (I...I think that was the fire? Maybe? But...that doesn't seem right somehow. It has to be though, right? GAH! This is so frustrating!)

IJuw00e.png
    Cale woke up the next morning thoroughly confused. He should be happy and excited, but he wasn't. All the images he'd dreamed must've been people and events important to him.

h2oCOlE.png
    The only thing that was clear, even if the images were fuzzy, was his Step-Dad, Lance.
    (At least I know 'something' happened in the time I can't remember. I'm not crazy, I AM older! How much time did I lose? And most of all, why can't I remember? Why? Ugh! I'm tired of thinking about it.)

egBSV6M.png
    Cale took out his frustrations over the dream on the punching bag, imagining Lance's face. It felt good to hit something, release some of his pent up anxiety and anger.

aMfaqGP.png
    He dressed for class and stood a moment just staring at himself, trying to figure out from his appearance just how much older he was than what he remembered. Two years? Three? Five? More? The only thing he knew for sure is that he wasn't a teenager anymore.
    (Maybe Fox can help me. I want to visit him anyway.)

Cale finally left, though early for his first class. There was something he wanted to check on at the information kiosk near Larry's Lagoon.

o2O1osd.png
    The lady working in the kiosk gave him the Soccer coach's number to call. He'd missed several practices and wondered if he was even still considered a member of the team at this point. Hopefully he wouldn't lose his scholarship.

fcXouZW.png
    Cale was told he might still be able to keep his spot on the team, but he'd have to prove himself and sit on the bench for a few games. His scholarship had been suspended until next term. If he proved worthy and wasn't cut from the team, it would be reinstated.

He of course got started immediately juggling a ball he purchased from the kiosk too after finding out there was still hope. It felt a little awkward at first, but Cale quickly started juggling the ball like a Pro.

(Huh, maybe this isn't the first time I've kicked a soccer ball.)
    (How do you know that for sure?)
    (I don't.)

nxuyJ9O.png
    He juggled and juggled for what seemed like hours, but was really only 30 minutes or so before class started.

1ZQ8kLP.png
    After both classes, Cale had a few hours before soccer practice and a couple more babies had been born, so we went to age them up. This is Paul Ledford, Son of Jenny Ledford and Cindy Chisholm, Daughter of Celina Chisholm. Both Moms were Cale's dormmates.

svYg6nL.png
    Back at Larry's Lagoon, Cale had just enough time to grab a bite to eat before it was time for practice.
    (Gawd, I hope I don't embarrass myself.)

SBeXKqT.png
    Thankfully practice seemed to go very well. The Coach was all smiles at least watching him scrimmage with his teammates. After practice Cale hung around and had a chat with a couple of his teammates; Charles Harrington, who had to go before Cale could get a selfie with him and this is Cade Matthews. *Note - I've since gave both teammates a little remodel, mostly just new clothes.

rbZAtCd.png
    However, I liked Cade's style so he kept the blue hair and most of his original casual wear you see here except different colors. Anyway, the two became good friends before going back to their respective dorms for the night. Tomorrow was the last day of their first term!

ABICJOi.png
    (I can't believe it, I finished my first term in Uni!)
    (All that's left is to wait for my grades. I think I did okay. Maybe?)
    (I'm on my way Mom, are you watching?)

I'm sure she's very proud of you no matter what Cale.

eO0Un5d.png
    Back at Larry's, Cale had some dinner and then researched Logic vs. Instinct while he waited for his grades and soccer practice to begin. Oh, you may have noticed the bandage on his arm. He tried a little too hard to impress the Coach yesterday and injured himself. I knew that could happen, but I didn't know it would last for 2 days! o.O Oh well, doesn't seem to hurt anything other than a bit of discomfort.

NF2qYjm.png
    Back at the dorm after practice, Cale got a jump start on his homework for next term. His grades came in while he was running to soccer practice. Congratulations Cale, A+ in every class! I'm very proud of you!
    (Let's hope I can do it again!)

That's it for this update, a little short, but this seemed a good place to stop. Next term he has three classes Monday/Wednesday and only one on Tuesday/Thursday. I hope they're all in the same building again. Cross your fingers!

Comments/replies coming up next! I hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    @SoulGal7
    Great finale for Dylan's time in Windenburg! :) Good thinking on Robin's part about how it's only the first kiss that counts for the curse, and it's only females into Dudes he's cursed to kiss. A little tense moment there when Morgan saw Kaori's photo. I've heard of The Legend of Zelda, but have never played TS3, so didn't know about the book in that iteration. o.O Very cool disguises though. Clever how Wolfgang left a false trail for the thugs to find and hopefully throw off the trail to their location. Hilarious with the thugs and the Registrar. :D Very curious what Bella has to do with all this. Hmmm...

@Carebear92
    Welcome back! Great update with Harvestfest happening. Good thing Savannah chose the right gift to appease the Gnomes. Bummer Kyoshi couldn't stay for the Grand Meal. Love the puppy they chose together though, Corgis are adorable! :)

@permanentrose

Beautiful shot of Robin enjoying herself as a mermaid in the water! I'm so glad they can actually swim in Britechester! :)
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited April 2022
    April 6th Comments:

@Karababy52
    (revisiting April 5th daily image)
    I like the new dorm Cale is going to be studying and baby-making in. :lol: No more love machine. Now a love sac?
    Seems like many of the other stories are using Foxbury cause of the degrees. I picked Britechester because of Drake Hall. D.J. has a dragon afterall and named it Draco. :grin: I don't think any of the dormmates will be asked to leave for being annoyances once you see who they are. :lol:
    Maybe Alicia doesn't remember who the baby daddy is, but looked at Cale and wished it was him (not knowing it actually was). :lol: I agree. I bet Eros is not happy with his daughter. But I guess she'll be happy to have someone to remember Cale by. Curious what Neil is going to look like.

@afai1261
    Looks like Aaron was just as excited to see Robin and she was him. Yoshi pics, yay! Poor Aaron poking himself. Good thing his hand was okay...and his temper. He didn't get all angry over it.

@permanentrose
    Nice soccer screenshot. She should practice with Aaron. He's an expert at it in @afai1261 's story.

@RememberJoy
    "Be careful with your magic, Adam!" Yeah, there are other senses out there besides sight for magical beings. Hopefully Adam and family be careful.

April 7th Comments:

@permanentrose
    Loved the images of Cale and the kiddos. Toddlers are always cute. Happy Winterfest to the gang!

@RememberJoy
    Ha. Carol taking on the family tradition of leading yoga. Good for her. Uh, oh. This family has got to be careful casting spells. Now a non-spellcaster knows. That was good of Sofia to trust herself to tell Adam about the overnight stay with Rohan. I hope he sticks with keeping her secret and letting Sofia tell the story to Morgyn herself.

@Karababy52
    I love the daily image with the rainbow in the background. Very pretty. All that brawling cracked me up. Those robotic machines are deadly. Poor Sim that died from it, whomever they were.

April 8th Comments:

@Karababy52
    What I found out I could do, was move an individual into Drake Hall one at a time and it adds them to the household. I have to save after each one. Then, when I select Drake Hall to play, all household members show up. I have 2 more to add to the household. Then I get to try and actually play it. Hoping all works fine. Like I said, I already have each day planned out unless the game throws me for a loop. Hoping to do a few chapters a day and catch up that way. We'll see.
    I like that Cale's rosebush has bloomed nicely. Too bad he's not remembering any of these romances to give these roses to the baby mamas. :joy: Look at all them cute toddlers. I wonder if Cale will eventually know of all his children in the future. :blush:

@permanentrose
    Oh, good. Robin and Aaron decided to practice soccer together. Good thing Robin stopped working on the robotics machine. I just read @Karababy52 's last one where a Sim's urn was resting next to one. Poor Sim probably electrocuted themselves to death. Don't want to see that happen to Robin.

@RememberJoy
    Congrats on all housemates reaching an A GPA. Glad that B didn't stop Gemma from ending the term lower than an A.

@Shadami
    I do miss Velma in your story. Hope all is well with you. Happy to see you taking care of yourself first. There'll be lots of Velma in my April portion. When you're back to reading, I hope you'll enjoy it. :smile:
    Post edited by LegacySims2017 on
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • sortalivingsortaliving Posts: 20 Member
    @Karababy52 Wish I could! I don't have access to a computer rn.
    edited April 2022
    April - Day 10: "The Truth is out there..."

fjfqfTX.png

Notes

We'll be leaving soon to celebrate our Son's birthday with him. Grilling steaks, hanging out with the Grandkids, etc. It's the first really nice day in a long, long time too so we'll most likely be spending a lot of time outside. I'm not sure if we'll make it home before Midnight, so I'm posting a placeholder for now. I might update this, I might not. Either way, I hope y'all have a wonderful day/night! <3
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    @LegacySims2017
    Thanks, I had fun decorating Cale's dorm room. I might've went a bit overboard with it, but meh. Love sac? o.O Not sure how to answer that. :D Unless perhaps you meant shack?

Ah, good reason to pick Drake Hall! Drago will feel right at home! ;) I'm guessing they are mostly challenge Sims then. Awesome! <3

:D Good point! She did look a little appreciative of him gazing his way eh? ;) Yes, I'm sure Aurora is very happy with Neil, but, not, at the same time, if that makes sense? She failed afterall, again. I'm curious what he'll look like as well. I didn't peek, I almost never peek with kids. I love surprises! :)

Love the rainbows in this game, it was a nice surprise catching one. I don't see them very often. HAHA! Yeah, Cale had a blast brawling. I feel bad for the old lady and one of his baby Mamas though. Hmm, maybe I should have Cale put that urn in his dorm room so it'll haunt their dorm! hehe That might cause some fun drama around the place. >:)

Oh very cool what you did getting the Sims you want to play in the dorms! I hope it works out, excited to see if it does. I might have to try that myself sometime. I have enough to handle just controlling Cale right now so probably not in his dorm though. Good luck with everything. :)

Yes, I'm glad it's growing properly too, I figured it would. This isn't the first time I've put a plant/pot in a dorm room. I picked roses on purpose for him to grow. They give off a romantic aura. ;) The memory activator for his memories after running from the burning house is starting to fail a little, so I guess his memories with his baby Mamas could too, but my head canon for his memories of them and theirs for him is that they will never remember.

However, having said that, every time I send Cale to age up a baby, I have him hug them lovingly and play with them. So there is that, he'll at least meet them as toddlers that way, but not for the story, I don't think. We'll see how it goes...

@sortaliving

No worries. If you ever do get access to a computer to play, the challenge will always be here to play if you want to in the future. :)
    Feb 10
    BIqgcog.pngA milestone was completed for Savannah's aspiration. She has participated in 10 club activities which was fishing mostly until she started holding gatherings at home. Savannah had an idea and have Moira step down from being a leader of the group, Savannah felt like she had more ideas to make the group fun to be in. Such as adding in more outside activities, especially if the group is going to start coming over to her house. Today they went fishing, Savannah also lit up the bonfire on the beach. Katrina joined the club towards the end of the gathering. All in all it was a good day.

Table of Contents
    edited April 2022
    April 6 - There's Something Magical About Glimmerbrook

glimmerbrook-cover.png
    When they arrived in Glimmerbrook, Morgan said they should change into some other clothes.

Dylan: "What? You don't like being a Princess, Morgan?" he chuckled.

they-arrived-in-glimmerbrook-and-morgan-asked-if-she-coulg-go-and-change.png

Morgan: "Well, this "look" might work for GeekCon, but I kind of stick out a bit here. And you with that sword! Sheesh! We might want to try and blend in," she suggested.

They spied a shop near the train station, and headed inside. The shop sold all sorts of items, and they bought some new clothes, and Dylan also found some hair dye. He grinned when he saw the shade. Once their purchases were made, Dylan told Morgan he needed to use the facilities at the train station to change his appearance. She nodded, and said she would ask for directions on where they were going.

shopping-for-clothes.png

In less than an hour, Dylan emerged, and he barely recognized himself. Morgan had changed into a new outfit, and when he saw Morgan, his eyes widened.

WHEN-HE-SAW-HER-HE-COULDNT-BELIEVE-IT.png

Morgan saw him look at her, "You're not going to try to kiss me again, are you?"

Dylan joked with her, "Well...the thought was there...but then I remembered that PUSH that happened last time. You look...you look really nice."

NICE-HAIR.png

Morgan smiled and told him he looked good, too, "Love that hair color..." she grinned, "...and you bought hair extensions?"

Dylan: "Yeah, my hair was kind of short...and well, I got inspired and decided to go blonde..." he replied.

They went outside and looked around.

Morgan took Dylan aside, "Dylan...could I ask you a question?"

Dylan: "Sure..." he said as they walked towards a dirt pathway.

Morgan: "I'm curious...if you're going to kiss a sim...do you know? I mean...can you somehow control it?"

I-DONT-KNOW-WHAT-HAPPENS.png

Dylan looked at her, "Morgan...the thing is, I can't control it. Something just happens, like I see a sim, and then I get this urge to kiss them. I'm drawn to them, and they seem to be drawn to me. Like we're bound to be together...but then...when I kiss them...it's the most disgusting kiss I've ever had. But the curious thing is, it doesn't happen all the time. Like, right now, I'm fine here with you...but then who knows what will happen in a moment or two..."

what-happens-when-you-kiss.png

Morgan: "I see. I think I understand. At your house, when you wanted to kiss me, I felt this magnetic pull towards you...like I was powerless and had to go towards you. It was intense...and then...it's like something came between us and I felt thrown back..."

Dylan: "Yes, that is what I felt, too. But with you, it was different...it was a very powerful pull. I've never felt that before...but then it must have had to do with your necklace. Because with the others...it was just a pull...and I couldn't stop myself from going towards them. Wolfgang said he was talking to me at the bar and suddenly I got this glazed look in my eyes, like something had come over me. Maybe that's an indication that something will happen."

not-like-hwat-happened-with-you.png

Morgan: "Glazed look, huh? So...what should I do? Should I try to stop you, if you can't stop yourself? Like try to snap you out of it?"

Dylan: "Maybe...you could try that. But the way I felt when it happened, it was like nothing was going to stop me from going over there and kissing that sim. I think if Wolfgang had tried to stop me, I might have fought him to get to that sim. So, I don't know...I don't want to hurt you or anything..."

Morgan nodded: "Yeah...I understand. Well, hopefully the fortune teller's friend will have a cure for you and we won't have to worry about this anymore..."

i-wouldnt-want-to-kirt-u.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Morgan and Dylan came upon a house in the woods, and knocked on the door. An elderly sim answered the door and they introduced themselves.

wizard-house.png

Ethren looked at them closely and said: "Ah yes! You are the ones Madame Zoe told me about. My name is Ethren Reyes. Please come in...."

Morgan: "Madame Zoe told you we were coming? How did she know?"

ethren-meeting-them-at-the-door.png

Ethren: "Well, she figured you would come here. She feels somewhat responsible for the dilemma that you are in."

Ethren: "So, this is the BOY who has been cursed? I can sense that his aura is green. This curse is based on jealousy. Do you know who did this to you?"

so-you-are-the-boy.png

Dylan:"It was a sim named Veronica...she used some type of love potion on me and I guess it backfired, and now I seem intent on kissing female sims..."

Ethren: "Hmmm...Madame Zoe told me that the love potion was very potent. Love Potion #9 is unpredictable and only to be taken by sims who are certain they have found their true love. Were you going out with this sim who cursed you?'

ethren-listens-to-them.png

Dylan: "No...I didn't even know her that well. I had met her at a club...after I went dancing with someone...and I had a bit too much to drink, and she helped me to the restroom, and then...I just felt dizzy...and told her I had to leave. To be honest, I don't remember much of that night."

looked-at-him-strangely.png

Morgan looked strangely at Dylan: "Is that the night you went dancing with Sofia?"

Dylan nodded: "Yes...after Sofia left, I was just going to sit at the bar and listen to the music, and then Veronica showed up. She seemed rather nice and wanted me to join her dance crew...but, at the time, I didn't know which dance crew she belonged to. I only found out the night of the Dance-Off Competition. I figured she must have used some spell or something on me at the club, too, when we first met, like she had with DJ and Cale. I'm not sure, though."

Morgan to Dylan: "You never mentioned this before..."

you-never-mentioned-this-before.png

Dylan: "Yeah, I kind of pieced it all together at the Dance-Off Competition. She came over to talk to me beforehand and I agreed to have a drink with her to thank her for looking after me at the club when we first met. Then DJ told me that she was Captain of the Starlights. But, she held me to my promise afterwards, said she wanted to explain, and in hindsight, I should have just told her no..."

Ethren: "So, when you drank this love potion, tell me what happened."

ethren-listens-to-them.png

Dylan relayed what had happened and what Wolfgang had observed.

Ethren listened and nodded his head, "Yes...yes...definitely a curse of jealously...and so now you are destined to kiss sims until you find your true love..."

very-powerful-potion.png

Dylan looked upset: "What? True love? How many sims am I supposed to kiss?"

how-many-are-we-talking-about.png

Ethren: "So many questions...but first we shall find out...follow me outside..." he led them outside to a table and shuffled a deck of cards and spread them wide, "...concentrate hard and pick a card, Dylan, and we shall answer your questions..."

Dylan chose a Tarot Card. The card was The Fool, but in a reversed position.

just-as-i-expected.png

Ethren looked at the card, "Yes, this is to be expected. You are going on a Fool's Journey, Dylan, a journey of self-discovery. This is normally a good card, to not fear the unknown...but, in your case, since the card is upside down...this journey will be one of uncertainly. You may now be looking at love with rose-tinted glasses, and unable to see a clear picture of the relationship. You must balance this out with knowing that the Universe has your back and you can take this step forward, even if you are unsure of exactly what will happen next."*

Dylan: "So, by kissing all these sims, I am going to discover something about myself? But how long will this take?"

i-have-to-find-myself.png

Ethren: ""Well, the Fool is the last and the first card in the Tarot deck, and since this is an Oracle deck, the tarot number is 0...and some also designate this card as 100. Sometimes the Fool's Journey will lead you in a circle...to bring you back to where you started. Perhaps your true love was at the start all along...or maybe they are somewhere in that circle you must travel. So, my guess is that you will have to kiss 100 sims for the curse to be lifted," he replied gazing at Morgan and the necklace she was wearing.

sometimes-you-have-to-go-in-a-circle.png

Dylan looked shocked: "What? I have to kiss 100 sims?"

how-long-will-that-take.png

Ethren, "It appears so. However, there are some spell books that I will need to consult, although I have never heard of this spell before..."

Dylan: "Spell books?"

Ethren: "Why yes. A good Wizard always consults his spell books when he is uncertain on how to proceed..."

Dylan: "You're a Wizard?'

Ethren: "Yes...a retired one, though. I used to be the Sage of Practical Magic, but now Simeon Silversweater is the current Sage. Of course, this spell might be more aligned with the Sage of Mischief Magic or perhaps the Sage of Untamed Magic. You should probably go and visit them all..."

Morgan had been quiet during this whole discussion, "So...there are other...um...Wizards...er...Sages that we need to see?"

so-we-have-to-see-other-sages.png

Ethren: "Oh yes, quite possibly, but luckily they all reside in The Realm..."

Dylan: "In The Realm? Where is that? Is it in Glimmerbrook?"

Ethren laughed,"Ah...I forgot you were muggles..."

They both looked at him puzzled.

i-must-go-thte-realm.png

Ethren: "A muggle is a non-magical sim....which the two of you are. Now, I must head to the Realm and work through the night to study the tomes. There is a wonderful pub in town called the Elixirs and Brews, where you can have supper, and you are very welcome to stay here for the night. Let me show you around and then I must be off."

place-their-backpacks-down.png

Dylan and Morgan thanked Ethren for his hospitality as he led them upstairs. They placed their backpacks down, and then Ethren told them he had to go.

As Ethren was descending the stairs, he glanced back at Morgan and Dylan and thought to himself, "Ahh...Dylan...yes...you may in fact be travelling a full circle back to the start...but your heart must guide you there..." and headed out of the house.

ethren-looks-at-them.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

*The Fool Tarot card readings were taken from various websites.

Ethren Reyes is a Maxis pre-made, and a retired Sage. The other retired Sages have also been placed in the world.

retired-sage-credit.png

Thanks to this simmer for building the retail shop. No changes. Just used for a photo op.

witchs-little-shop-credit.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Mini house tour:

Thanks to this simmer for creating this wonderful build. I changed the upstairs bed from a double bed to two singles, added the planters and firepit out back, and the chess table and card table out front. I also changed the lights and appliances to Off-The-Grid.

wuzard-starter-cottage-photo.png

It's a very small, 2-story starter house, so not much to see. Plus, it was overcast.

living-room.png

front-of-room.png

Downstairs living room.

small-kitchen.png

Eat-in kitchen off living room.

bedroom.png

simple-batj-with-shower.png

Simple bathroom off bedroom with shower.

fruit-trees-and-garden-in-back.png

Out back garden, fruit trees and firepit.

back-of-reno-house.png

overhead-photo-of-reno-house.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    April 10th: Plans set

du2hvet.png
    Not a whole lot happened today. Everyone was busy with class and homework for most of the day. Carol warmed up with some yoga and ended up with a temporary hair color change for some reason.
    wlhqTPY.png
    Maybe she has some magic in her after all.
    Kaori and I were trying to cuddle on the couch when Gemma came out and started a dance party.
    hGK63m6.png
    If you can't beat them join them.
    PTEuV21.png
    Sofia came down and told me she had spoken with Rohan and would like to talk privately before bed.
    KvNgPjH.png
    Once everyone had turned in, we sat down and she explained that Rohan had asked to meet her on Friday, 2 days from now, at the library.
    AzxrpQa.png
    "He said he had something important to show me," she said sounding worried. "I don't know if I can do this Adam. What if he takes me somewhere private and abducts me or something!? The library isn't going to be as crowded on Friday night, and there are a lot of unoccupied places I could be disappeared in!"
    She started to hyperventilate, so I stood her up and helped her to breathe through it. "Look Sofia," I tried to reassure her, "if you're not up for this we can find out another way. I don't want to put you in danger. Is there any way to get him to change your meeting place to the pub?"
    1bptIEb.png
    Sofia shook her head, "He was very insistent about meeting at the library. He said he had something exciting to show me there."
    We sat back down, and while we softly discussed our options, Morgyn slipped in. With a sigh of relief I explained the situation to him.
    He agreed that if Sofia wasn't ready to do this there was no need for her to go. "There is always the possibility of creating a duplicate of you," he suggested. "But he might see through it."
    LVoMgzt.png
    A thought occurred to me, "Is there any way that you could make me look like Sofia?" I asked. "I could go in her place. If things go sideways I can always teleport away." Morgyn grinned, "I like the way you think."
    He turned to Sofia, "Do we have your permission to do this my dear? It is your date after all."
    cXS5Ywg.png
    Sofia nodded, "I hate to deceive Rohan, but I'm more comfortable with this option. Can I come with and watch from a distance though? If things seem to be going alright I'd like to take over." Morgyn agreed, stating he would just swap our images, making Sofia appear as myself and vice versa. We lay out a loose plan and Morgyn agreed to meet us back here Friday night to make the switch.
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    It's been a long, stressful weekend. I'm not saying I'm dropping out of this challenge, but I think I just need a few days off. Sorry guys...
    It's been a long, stressful weekend. I'm not saying I'm dropping out of this challenge, but I think I just need a few days off. Sorry guys...

……………

Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited April 2022
    @permanentrose - I hope you are doing okay and thinking about you.

big-hugs-clipart.png
    April 9th Comments:

@SoulGal7
    I really like that Dylan's old friends he made from Mt. Komorebi, his new friends from Windenburg, and his friends in between are helping him. Yay for the necklace that Morgan received helped. Hunter's reaction to only hearing the last part of "kissing Aaron" is priceless. That was too funny. The registrar asking to see Antonio's ID... ha ha ha ha! :joy: Great world finale for Dylan. Looking forward to seeing what help he receives in the magic realm. He still has lots of kissing to do for the 100 bae challenge, but I like how you set things up for the future. Here's to Glimmerbrook and University! Oh, and intrigued about that last portion with Bella Goth.

@Carebear92
    Good to see you again. And good to see Savannah as well. Looks like Harvestfest was a success.

@RememberJoy
    Oh, I hope Sofia can find out more about this council from Rohan without him being a bit suspicious of her if she interrogates him of what she saw.

@permanentrose
    Pretty scenery and good to see Robin able to be herself in the water.

@Karababy52
    I wonder if Cale will confide with Fox about his visions?! More cute toddlers. Is Aaron on the soccer team as well? He seems to love that soccer ball in @afai1261 's gameplay/story. :lol: Congrats to Cale on an A GPA for his first term. Easy Peasy.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited April 2022
    @Karababy52 -
    Very cool shots of blurred memories that Cale is having. And he seems to know he is older, just not sure how old. Obviously, Cale knows something is not right. And some more toddlers. I am going to have to go back to the last chapters and look at them all again. Toddlers are so cute. No alien babies so far...I think...the aliens are going to be so MAD! lol Glad he called the coach to get into soccer again, and he made a good friend in Cade. Oh geez, he must have been trying really hard to impress the coach and sprained his arm. lol But congrats to Cale for finishing Term 1 with all A+ grades. Sheesh! He's finished Term 1 and poor Dylan hasn't even started yet. Anyway, go Cale! Woot!

Love the solo photo with the tagline. We shall see if Fox is a good guy or a bad guy.

@LegacySims2017 -
    I think I accidentally did that last year, too, adding, Jeb Harris to Drake Hall when I had him enroll. That is where my sim, Sakura went, and he was already in there. Had never thought of actually adding all the challenge sims that way, but I will have to test that out. Sounds like a good plan when you are actively in the dorm with them. Looking forward to DJ's uni days. :)

@permanentrose -
    love the daily image of Robin swimming in the water. She is such a pretty mermaid.

@RememberJoy -
    Love this storyline you have going on with the Secret Society and Rohan's family. And so now Adam is going to go undercover pretending to be Sofia to see what happens. Oh my! Also, congrats to Adam for completing Term 1 with A+. Woot!

April is a very bad month for me, as it is year-end at work. I am behind, and haven't even started uni yet, and everyone seems to have finished Term 1 already. At this point, not sure what to do, but definitely want Dylan to go to uni. Might end up taking two months to get uni finished. And I definitely need to do Strangerville this year, as last year, I passed that one. Oh well.
    edited April 2022
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-apr01.jpg
    April 1: Roomies!

Special Appearances By: Velma Pagan ( @Shadami ), Robin Keyes & Estelle Uha ( @permanentrose ), Selena Lilly ( @lilypadmeulin ), Aaron Winterson & Hunter Mulligan ( @afai1261 ), Cale Conrad ( @Karababy52 )
    D.J. arrives in front of Drake Hall. The name of the dorm fancied him since he has a Familiar dragon for which he named it Draco. This will be his new home until he graduates from college. College. D.J. can't believe he's a college student now. High school is now a thing of the past. He notices he has a text message. It's from Paige Matthews. She is wishing him good luck. He goes ahead and replies to her and says he'll have to invite her over to see the place after he does.

dj-04-001.jpg

When D.J. received his class schedule, he also was given some information about the dorm he would be moving into for the four college terms. There would be enough beds for ten dormmates, a kitchen that consisted of a refrigerator and microwave, and a communal bathroom with showers. D.J. would be living with three other males and four females at Drake Hall. He was given the roster of who would be also staying and he recognized two name and was eager to meet them.

D.J. walks into the large building and takes the elevator to where he would be staying. He can hear a bunch of noise as he steps off the elevator. All eyes soon turned to D.J. once he does step off. Velma is the first to approach D.J.

"Where have you been?" Velma asks D.J. "We were all worried about you at Adam's place a few weekends ago. We figured you were sick and couldn't make it. But you never reached out to him. He said that wasn't like you. So, he tried to text and call you. Then the next weekend, you were a no show again. And the weekend after that. You fell off the planet it seemed. We were hurt. Then when I got packet for my classes and living quarters, I saw your name on the list of who I'd be living with."

D.J. sighed and looked Velma in the eyes. "I'm sorry. It's a long story I can't get into. I recently reached out to Adam. We are good now between us. I hope you and I can be, too. I didn't purposely run out on the club. Something came up that was uncontrollable. It is really good to see you. I like the new hair. You look good in purple."

"I see you have a new look, too." Velma says looking over D.J.'s face. "Becoming more manly with the facial hair, I see. Have you picked out your major yet? I'm studying to be a Psychologist. Adam's meditation helped me realize that."
    "I figured I'd give Communications a try."
    "Well, make sure you communicate next time you're going to up and leave. I don't want to have to worry about you again."

dj-04-002.jpg

The next Sim to approach D.J. was the other name he recognized on the dorm roster, Robin Keyes. Her reaction to seeing D.J. was much different than Velma's. She looks him up and down from head to toe.

Smiling, Robin says, "Very different style from when I saw you last. It looks good on you." She then gets real close to D.J. and whispers in his ear, "I know what else is different about you. I could sense it when I saw you enter from the elevator." Robin then pulls herself away. "Let me introduce the rest of us. I believe you're the last one to arrive unless we have any surprise dormmates."

dj-04-003.jpg

Robin brings D.J. over to one of the couches in the hallway next to the elevator. There a pretty blonde was sitting watching Robin and D.J. arrive.

"This is my life partner, Estelle." Robin tells D.J. as she gazes at Estelle. "We're both Biology majors. We are going to be Marine Biologists back home after we graduate."
    "Nice to meet you, D.J." Estelle says.
    "You as well!" D.J. replies. "Where are you two from? I think Robin might have mentioned it during a yoga meeting, but my mind doesn't seem to remember."
    "We live together on the island of Sulani." Estelle answers.

dj-04-004.jpg

Robin grabs D.J.'s arm and pulls him over to another dormmate. He thinks to himself he met this one before. Possibly during his time in Mt. Komorebi.

"This is Selena. She is going for a Culinary degree. We know who to go to for the best meals during our stay here." Robin says while giving a small chuckle.
    "Nice to meet you!" D.J. exclaims while waiving to Selena.

Selena was eyeing D.J. as well as if trying to remember where she saw him before. "Likewise."

dj-04-005.jpg

Robin then pulls D.J. over to the couch on the other side of the elevator where two guys were sitting.

"Meet Aaron and Hunter. Aren't they the cutest couple?" Robin asks with a cheeky grin. "This is the one I was talking to you about at the shopping center, Hunter. The one that was checking us out."

As soon as Aaron hears that, he glares at D.J. The 'if looks could kill' type of glare.

"Calm down big boy!" Robin says noticing Aaron. "He's not after your man. He was only being nosey listening into our conversation." She turns her attention back to D.J. "Both Aaron and Hunter are Economics majors."
    "Nice to meet you both." D.J. says with a smile.

Silence.

dj-04-006.jpg

"Okay then." Robin awkwardly says. "Let me introduce you to our last dormmate."

Robin leads D.J. over to a gentleman Sim who has a scar over his eye. D.J. tries not to stare but it was hard not to.

"It happened in a fight when I was 15 between me and my stepdad." The Sim tells D.J. "The scar is a reminder what else happened that night. Enough about that, though. My name is Cale. Cale Conrad. Since Robin here is sharing everyone's major, I'm studying Art History. I plan to be a Style Influencer."
    "He just wants to see the pretty girls in hot outfits." Robin interjects giving Cale a grin. "He's the ladies man in our dorm. From the time he arrived, he's already hit on me and my partner. He's also flirted with Velma and Selena."

dj-04-007.jpg

Because it was a Saturday, D.J. enjoys the rest of the day mingling with his new dormmates and attempt to get to know them a little better.

dj-04-008.jpg

Side Notes:
    • I wanted it to look like Robin is whispering in D.J.'s ear. I had her do the siren's kiss and tried to pause at a good point. I think it worked...lol.
    • I renovated Drake Hall very slightly by changing one of the rooms into a kitchenette area since there was none.
    Post edited by LegacySims2017 on
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    April is a very bad month for me, as it is year-end at work. I am behind, and haven't even started uni yet, and everyone seems to have finished Term 1 already. At this point, not sure what to do, but definitely want Dylan to go to uni. Might end up taking two months to get uni finished. And I definitely need to do Strangerville this year, as last year, I passed that one. Oh well.

An idea could be just post a daily image (and story) the days you can. Don't worry about the days in-between. If that makes sense. An example would be if you only post 4 daily images this month for April. Don't worry about the other 26 days.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited April 2022
    April 10th Comments:

@Karababy52
    Fox has a sly look on his face in that daily image.

Hope you had fun at your son's birthday party. :smile:
    No, I meant sac as intended. :wink: It's a store. They sell more of bean bag type furniture/beds, but I just like the name of it.

@Carebear92
    Oh, a fishing club in a way. Or more of an outdoors activity club I think is more what Savannah has in mind. Good for her on taking over to make the club more fun.

@SoulGal7
    I think Ethren knows already but wants Dylan to discover it himself. I also think Madame Zoe actually knew as well, but wanted to take precautions, so she gave Morgan the necklace.

@RememberJoy
    Freaky Friday! I see what you did there! Ha, ha! Looking forward to seeing how all of this goes down.

@SoulGal7
    My focus will be D.J., but will be fun to control the other Sims on occasion.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @LegacySims2017 lol can only do so much with gardening lol had to add more stuff. Going to try play more now, my grandfather passed away this morning.
    Carebear92 wrote: »
    @LegacySims2017 lol can only do so much with gardening lol had to add more stuff. Going to try play more now, my grandfather passed away this morning.

Sorry to hear about your grandfather.

22e1837949d35f9037e50de38f68c870.jpg
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top