Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,544 Member
    edited April 2022
    Simmingal wrote: »
    found this heartbreaking message from just few days before guy went up in flames
    mhlHyUr.png

Oh, man did that make the wells of my eyes fill up. That's just too sad.

ETA: Reminds me of when I was playing my Cantrell family in Sims3. Joseph, the dad, came over to be with Erik. So sad, as he ended up dying a very short time later. Did he know?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Rafa and Brezo wanted a wedding arch, so...

For those unaware, Rafa autonomously and unexpectedly (to me, anyway) proposed to Brezo a while back, but their personalities are such that I was entirely uncertain of whether or not they'd ever actually get married. They still haven't met all the conditions the Watcher set for the all-clear, but now that life-changing circumstances all but pushed them into the same household (with separate rooms, as they each like their independence) I've started using their whims as part of my mini-game process for certain story decisions. And they literally both had a whim at the same time to buy a wedding arch. :lol:

So the Watcher put one at the entrance to Rafa's 50-Mile-High-Club Silo. The other silo is for business only, and besides, there's no above-ground entrance to decorate. :tongue: Anyway, we still have to wait to learn whether or not they'll ever actually get around to using this thing as more than an elaborate gate decoration. Maybe they will. Maybe not. We shall see!

CxbPXxY.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    I was just watching the autonomy play out with this girl. Clearly an aspiring artist.
    Z2u5nCx.jpg
  • NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    4JzAiD8.png

I thought this was super cute. My Sim, Emiliano, is a professional soccer player. He's practicing juggling outside when the dog brought his own ball. I think he wanted to play soccer, too.
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Well, okay then.

Apparently Rafa and Brezo overheard me and decided they really wanted to do this thing. So it's now official after their very private midnight ceremony.

LvXOKSI.png

And of course... another 50 miles high (and more) afterward.
    VvZ3NvS.png
    FYMepNt.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    There's a reason you don't go on blind dates...
    prlCCmj.png
    egTcBMc.png
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    edited April 2022
    OMG I love this! Why did I not have this in my game earlier? :D How amazingly clever <3
    04-10-22_1-22-23%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0
    Post edited by elanorbreton on
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,827 Member
    OMG I love this! Why did I not have this in my game earlier? :D How amazingly clever is Ravasheen <3
    04-10-22_1-22-23%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

She is one of the absolute best. Her fixes have saved more games than I can count. Plus her interactive objects and cc are really cute.
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    @elanorbreton, I have a ton of cc that adds new interactive objects into my game, but that one is my absolute favorite. When one of my sim couples had twins last month I put two of them down side by side, kind of at an angle, and it was so cute when the twins would both be down on the floor drawing together.

That one by Ravasheen and all the toddler stuff by PandaSama make me understand why some Simmers turn off aging so that the little tykes stay toddlers forever.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    Mother and daughter mermaids.
    h7wD2HR.png
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,955 Member
    edited April 2022
    What may be in this little building at the end of the street
    B6I4IIk.png
    just a little childrens home?
    WkMkYuj.png
    daycare perhaps?
    Q906PIc.png
    oh...
    OEMUO3j.png
    It seems our friend Tragic Clown has fell on new tragic times
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,080 Member
    Josef and George don't care much for their new sister Imogen:
    cUjqZlr.png
    p2TB5Ve.png
  • ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    Apparently Tragic Clown is quite frustrating company.
    He didn't even do anything mean but I guess being overly depressing was enough for a grudge.
    cq89RFf.jpg
  • Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    This baffled/ baffles me... She’s on the third and final gardening book, 75% to mastery of it and... All the sudden it’s boring and she gains nothing.. A shock and very new twist to me... Usually I could
    (before I got all the updates from about the past year about a week ago, before I got parenthood).

nd9VLYS.jpg[img][/img]
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,955 Member
    edited April 2022
    Today I took Bella and Mortimer to test the saloon I built
    IcvwXXh.png
    they're not supposed to be in Strangerville as that is not the plot but i really needed to figure the routing out
    Iv8Tkv5.png
    i was hoping they could still enter from the front but no so i had to make back door
    RcRSr4i.png
    they played some cards
    aLnii5X.png
    bella played some piano though i found out the prop one cannot be used at all
    4PnKHY7.png
    sighs. I wish it could it takes so much space there
    can't even sneak another piano in it cause the routing will fail
    Mcx2f4Y.png
    anyway then they also got to chill on the roof for a bit
    IRFpAlA.png
    for I had made little hangout there
    4aXKCBR.png
    (don't get too comfortable now this is still strangetownrville)
    VURrnLP.png
    aight I'll let you nap while the strange lady eerily stands there
    just don't blame me if you were spotted by... someone.
    3QtL0tX.png
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    The last screenshot I took was of this little toddler named Kira who got scared of the rainstorm outside. When she finally went to sleep, her little cats were climbing onto the toddler bed to keep her company. One of the cats fell asleep too. I thought it was so cute.
    d4vk0Ra.png
    @Elliandre That is beyond cute, it is adorable❤
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,544 Member
    Upon return from the Midnight Services for Winterfest, Erik, a Global Superstar takes a moment to pose for the Paparazzi.

N0lI5v1.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Every once in a while, the paparazzi show up alone and Judith is more than happy to meet for a drink...

oOtRlZ2.png
    Well, my last is in a chain of two.. A backyard sim brawl..
    I took the screen shots of it as it came as a all the sudden surprise...
    it’s fight night at the vampiric cook’s home and she nor any vampire is even involved lol...
    m0Lk7jx.jpg[img][/img]Wxlw3x9.jpg[img][/img]
    JrTlDGw.jpg
    Elliandre wrote: »
    The last screenshot I took was of this little toddler named Kira who got scared of the rainstorm outside. When she finally went to sleep, her little cats were climbing onto the toddler bed to keep her company. One of the cats fell asleep too. I thought it was so cute.
    d4vk0Ra.png
    Does it look like to anyone else, that that cat is about to fall/ roll off that bed..?
    JrTlDGw.jpg
    edited April 2022
    Mad knife skills? Or knife fight against the Invisible Man? You decide....
    CFbE91Z.png?1

• naeshellenaeshelle Posts: 62 Member
    Here's Thomas with his first born daughter, Alma. He had just gotten done with another back breaking day as a manual laborer but all Alma wanted to do was play, so of course he obliged. She's a child now, but since she's growing up so quickly, these are the memories he cherishes.

LJhfOvh.png
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    edited April 2022
    Sergio Romeo sulking at his ex Siobhan Fyres after yet another argument with her.

08p7RW2.png
    Siobhan has hated Sergio since he left her for Gunther Munch and they always end up arguing when they see each other.
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    @Kilov17 haha it does look like she's a little close to the edge there :lol:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top