Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FireflyGamer107 / coolsim9999999 --- Monthly Building Challenge

Comments

• Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,101 Member
    Thank you very much for doing the tent @AlJay B)! I can't wait to see it B)<3!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,794 Member
    I'll complete the living room. :)
  • Options
    Thank you very much for doing the living room @Lissykin B)! I can't wait to see it B)<3!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    Yay! Now, all the rooms have been claimed! B)<3
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    edited April 2022
    @JojoMOMSTER and/or anyone who wants to build a friend mischief maker or joker for him is welcome to do so. There are up to 7 open slots, NOT counting the Sim I made.

We need one of the up to 7 Sims to have the Chief of mischief aspiration and love to cause Mischief in the Joker Sim's home/club (I made the main Joker who has a jokes and mischief club).

I will set up the club after all the sims have been made.
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,966 Member
    edited April 2022
    I have no problem with replacing the kitchen, I’m not particularly attached to mine if you would like to do one @AlJay you definitely get the tent
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Thank you for taking the living room @Lissykin I’m so glad you are enjoying the chaos
  • Options
    Entry Form
    Forum ID: Lissykin
    Origin ID: Lissykin
    Gallery Name of Room: Bit of a Circus Living Room
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/1FB1CDBBB7AF11EC8A2B98FA96677A6B
    Building tip feedback wanted? Sure
    Creative notes about your room: I wanted to blend lots of colors without it feeling too bright, so I mixed in neutral shades with the bolder tones.
    Back Story: Colors are splashed throughout this tangy zing of a living room made for the Bit Of A Circus shell created by #JojoMOMSTER for the #FireflyAprilFools room challenge hosted by #coolsim9999999. #DecorToTheMax #Collab
    xbURl5.png
    zFgVhD.png
    f9RiFZ.png
    dSRDNe.png
    zcaqVG.png
    5vuHmA.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Bit of a Circus Living Room is colourfully lovely! @Lissykin :) Very nice pink, blue, purple, gold colors and lovely furnishings! The curtains ,flowers on the window table, patterned lamp and the patterned rug are pretty! Very nice sofa and armchair seating to enjoy reading and watching tv near the colourful fireplace. The mini cowplant in the glass box is great! Very nice colourful wall art. The top hat statue is great! The peacock and the bird patterned plant pot are very nice in the room :)
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Love it @Lissykin, your colour game is strong
  • Options
    Thank you so much @rosemow and @JojoMOMSTER ! I appreciate it! <3:smiley:
  • Options
    AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,655 Member
    Entry Form
    Forum ID: AlJay
    Origin ID: AlJay2000
    Gallery Name & link: Tent of Mischief & Mayhem
    Building tip feedback wanted? Sure!
    Creative notes about your room: I decided to decorate the tent like a carnival games tent. I'm not sure how much mischief will go down in this tent but I did add the Halloween candy bowl for a little extra excitement.
    KFGGoJS.png
    DenCLcL.png
    kUonbs6.png
    CxEdGCm.png
  • Options
    @JojoMOMSTER Your kitchen is wonderful! I would never wish to replace it, I just didn't realize it was chosen. Also, wow! There was some major skill in creating the floor for this shell!
    Everyone's rooms look so nice so far! I am looking forward to seeing it all complete :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited April 2022
    Tent of Mischief & Mayhem is such a very creatively great tent room! @AlJay :) The colourful colors of the walls and furnishings are very lovely! The striped wall colours and colourful hanging wall decorations are very great! The balloons are pretty and the four colours of the carnival games and popcorn counters are very nice! It looks great the way you designed the carnival games area! The walls for sims to aim at are great! The row of soft toys for sims to win is creative and sweet! There are lots of fun activities for sims to do there! The gnomes are cute. Very nice colorful building blocks and card table games area. The flowers are pretty :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much @rosemow :)
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    @Aljay I love what you've created! It looks exactly like a carnival games tent, especially with the darts and the balloons. :smiley:
  • Options
    Thank you @Lissykin :)
  • Options
    My apologies for not responding properly yesterday, I managed to mess up my TOOL update and break my game, but I fixed it now. I want to comment a bit further now that I have placed the livingroom and the tent.

@Lissykin your living room is a study in making a space look grand with bold colours. The clutter is bold, the furniture is bold and the way you assembled it all is a study in composition. My fav is the augmented photo wall and I like the feel of the whole room. mismatched, bright and grand.

@AlJay you managed to work with my impossible harlequin floor to mark out your dart lanes. The duck fishing pond is so cute with the watering chicken, a clever use of the assets available to make a fishing pond. The bright bars with the signs make a credible carnival game tent. I also really like the garland walls and the prize animals all strung up. Clever idea to use the dart sign.
  • Options
    @JojoMOMSTER I'm glad you were able to fix your game! Thank you so much for your generous comments! <3:blush::smiley:
  • Options
    You’re welcome @Lissykin
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    I really love your living room @Lissykin B)<3!! The details, layout, and pops of color look great --- especially the blend of all the wacky awesome stuff B)<3! Thank you so much for entering B)<3!!

I really love your tent @AlJay B)<3!! The details, layout, and pops of color look great --- especially the carnival game setup, complete with booths, darts and big prizes B)<3! Thank you so much for entering B)<3!!

Thank you so much for your awesome and detailed review of the WIP of my bedroom @Rosemow B)<3! I’m so glad you like my Sim, including his outfits and hairstyle B)<3!
    Thanks a lot for your great comments about my WIP bedroom and my Sim @JojoMOMSTER B)<3!
    Thanks so much @illusie for liking my joker Sim :D<3!

I have one more unit and one more assignment to do in my course, and then, I'm done B)!!!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    Thank you so very much for your nice comment about my course @rosemow o:)<3!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    Thank you for the awesome comments, @coolsim9999999! This was a super fun challenge. :smiley:

Congrats on being so close to the end of your unit! :)<3
  • Options
    You're very welcome @Lissykin :)! I'm so happy you enjoyed this challenge B)! Thanks for your nice comment about my course :)!
    4kkjdXo.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top