The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bring Back Burglars

2...Next

Comments

• ItsMeThatGuyItsMeThatGuy Posts: 305 Member
    Also, they can spawn at daylight, but the main cutoff is 7AM, which then the robbery rate is 0.5%.
    I am NOT part of anything in EA and I'm just a player. I try my best to answer questions in the Sims forums, and showing info about the Sims, even posting answers and thoughts of feedback! I have been playing the Sims 4 for 2 years.
  • FrogeemsFrogeems Posts: 57 Member
    Bluegayle wrote: »
    Only if they add burglar alarms or can train pets to guard the home. I have never liked them since they stole my sims toilet. How low can you go? Seriously take the stereo or even the tv but leave my potty alone. There is a line no one should cross.

BWAHAHA 😂 I’m sorry but I feel that, literally too. One time they stole my broken toilet, it was like the cheapest toilet too, and that’s all they decided to take. But yes, GENIUS ideas. They had this in The Sims 3 Pets for Nintendo 3Ds so that’s a throwback to my childhood.
  • GjumaTheGodGjumaTheGod Posts: 11 New Member
    I agree and the option to be one yourself in gameplay, not as a criminal career.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited April 2022
    People couldn't handle vampires. How are they going to handle burglers?
    I'm still waiting for my vampires to be unnerfered.
    They should make both of them them a lot challenge.
    And vampires are actually better. They don't take precious items you have to replace. We need cops too.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    I don't really miss them, but I would welcome them back if they had some interesting gameplay and are not like the kleptos. Maybe Sims can call the police and have them arrested, can get their stolen stuff back with house insurance, fight them or have pet dogs guard the door.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Burglars are really needed in Sims 4. the game is currently too predictable and burglars were something you needed to watch out for

If your Sim has high Fitness skill they can beat up the burglar and make them leave
    a256aFi.gif
  • akuheikomatsuakuheikomatsu Posts: 79 Member
    I would love to see burglars make a return as well as police. Without mods, TS4 feels way too safe, predictable and unchallenging.

I’d be cool with an option to turn them off for people who don’t like this style of gameplay.

For now, I’m going to check out Carl’s Mod. Didn’t realize this was a thing!
  • mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
    ive always wanted burglars and burglar alarms in the sims 4