The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can we analyze all the surveys to see which DLCs can we expect?

2...Next

Comments

• SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Shipwrecked could be fun!

Something occult would be wonderful.

Hoping for something that would be exciting to add to the game.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,373 Member
    Shipwrecked could be fun!

Something occult would be wonderful.

Hoping for something that would be exciting to add to the game.

A ship would be nice. I would love a cruise sort of vacation destination. They had the huge detailed yacht mesh in debug in Wedding Stories pack, I wonder if they intended for some gameplay with it but scrapped it due to some reason.
  • gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    edited March 2022
    Shipwrecked could be fun it could be like
    The Sims 2: Castaway
    Post edited by gamercat on
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    We really need the Dangerous Living Expansion pack, EA let’s make the game fun with crazy stuff.

Yessssss! I think it's about time we got an all out crazy pack 😂😂
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    This game pack looks fun. There is a lot of possibilities for gemeplay:

rY322ok.png
  • HillOfTaraHillOfTara Posts: 31 Member
    > @Sthenastia said:
    > This game pack looks fun. There is a lot of possibilities for gemeplay:

I would love this!
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    I wonder if some of these could come with pack refreshes (if they continue them). I could see shipwrecks/castaway being an update to Island Living, for example.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
    ashcrash19 wrote: »
    I wonder if some of these could come with pack refreshes (if they continue them). I could see shipwrecks/castaway being an update to Island Living, for example.

Would they not need an unpopulated island for that? There's already a shipwreck in IL but it's also full of civilized sims.
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited April 2022
    @crocobaura It'd be cool if they added a "castaway" hidden venue as an isolated island as part of IL in a pack refresh.
    I'd take it in a standalone pack too, but I do think @ashcrash19 is right that it does fit within the overall theme of IL.

As it's own pack though it could be a larger island, like a new world with an entire "neighborhood". I'd take that over adding it to IL with a refresh for sure.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    @crocobaura It'd be cool if they added a "castaway" hidden venue as an isolated island as part of IL in a pack refresh.
    I'd take it in a standalone pack too, but I do think @ashcrash19 is right that it does fit within the overall theme of IL.

As it's own pack though it could be a larger island, like a new world with an entire "neighborhood". I'd take that over adding it to IL with a refresh for sure.

To me it would make more sense as a new world, or at least a new neighbourhood further apart that you could eventually visit by boat if you have one. As it is now, sims can easily swim everywhere in IL so not much reason to be shipwrecked. I have a sim living on the Key Point island and even though she's the only one living there, there are regular daily visitors and mail delivery.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

Somewhere more cut off would probably be better. Doesn’t sims swim by past your isolated island in Sulani. I have dabbled with Castaway gameplay for fun as a personal challenge. I wonder what a pack like that could add. A lot of things have already been added with the Ecco pack. New versions are more rickety and look more “homemade”?

Maybe add a small map like the Forgotten Hollow. Then it works just like the desert town with the mystery. While you play through the “story” you are solo, and afterwards there will be mail and it will function like a more regular world.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    spend4zen wrote: »
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    I really hope we get American high school with high school musical anesthetic like the jock, cheer uniform, and how they had cliches groups like skaters and the brainiacs.

That might be kind of fun but We already have University. HS is kind of the last thing I want at this point, The Sims4 has started to feel like a Pre-Teen game lately with the fashion and the low key social and cottage core content. We need something to breath some life into our Sims. The likes and Dislikes they added really does nothing and does not affect game play really.

@spend4zen Yeah but university is boring I hear mostly for some simmers I'm not talking about an active school I can careless I will be just fine with a rabbit hole, I'm talking about add more gameplay, clothing, add more activities not just for teens but for the kids as well because it's lacking a lot. So like the Sims 2 Freeplay meeting Sims 3 Generation like they were in school. Kids and Teens can work on building skills but make it fun like in Sims 2 Freeplay so they can hold on as an adult. Most Simmers talk about teens don't feel like teens but this would now have a teen feeling like a teen.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    Peral wrote: »
    With all respect to those who want it, a high school pack is at the absolute bottom of my wish list. To take a Sim first through high school and then through University is more time then I want to put on a single Sim.

:) That's exactly what I am doing now with my prep-school lot.
    Teens are really boring to play. All they do is go to school and do homework during the week with only time for friends on the weekend.
    At least I have several on one lot from different households and it's easy to seen them out together trips on vacation days.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    CK213 wrote: »
    Peral wrote: »
    With all respect to those who want it, a high school pack is at the absolute bottom of my wish list. To take a Sim first through high school and then through University is more time then I want to put on a single Sim.

:) That's exactly what I am doing now with my prep-school lot.
    Teens are really boring to play. All they do is go to school and do homework during the week with only time for friends on the weekend.
    At least I have several on one lot from different households and it's easy to seen them out together trips on vacation days.

IMO that's why American High School or an Education pack is needed so teens won't have to be too boring to play they will have gameplay and activities and possibly make them act and look like more teens same thing with kids all they do is go to school and we play with them on the weekends I would like activities to do with them as well make the school system fun instead of just coming and going to school and doing homework the school don't have to be active but put gameplay.