Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the weather like where you are?

Comments

• luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,645 Member
    41F and cloudy with 9mph wind from the W. I can actually see blue sky though for the first time in days. B)
    41F and cloudy with 7mph breeze from SE. High of 55 today in the forecast and a high of 70F in the 8 day forecast! B) I think the meteorologist is a bit optimistic and wanted to get a 70 in the forecast. One can always hope though lol. B)
  • SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,821 Member
    Sunny beautyfull day 12 degrees celsius winds are calm. B)
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
    We gotta 12 degrees celsius today, gorgeous sunny day, feels like 9 though. Winds are from the NE @ 28 km/h and rain is in the forecast for the next few days going into the weekend. A little bit of snow remains in some corners so the cycling season is again postponed ! lol
    Day dawned to a dark grey sky which brought a lot of rain later this morning. :'(

Currently, it's 48F, partly sunny with a lot of blue sky for the first time in days and a stiff 20mph wind from the SW. I'll definitely gladly take the change. B)
    Woke up to another grey, dismal sky this morning. Currently 39F, cloudy with 15mph wind out of SW. High of 45F with 49 percent chance of rain forecasted for today. :(
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,661 Member
    Overcast 46F, winds from the northwest at 26mph with gusts to 45mph.
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    After being so sunny and warm, it's back to seasonal gray, cold, and rainy. Even had a little sleet and hail today. Tomorrow's looking good for baking bread and making soup.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    38F and cloudy with a mild breeze from the N. Rain again in forecast for today.
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,049 Member
    edited April 2022
    It's 35F right now. There was dusting of snow earlier this morning. Quite a change from the warm weather we've had in previous days.
    7 degrees Celsius, feels like 3. Winds of 24km/h with gusts up to 39km/h, 75% Humidity 30% chance of rain ! :neutral:
    53F and partly sunny with 8mph breeze from the S. Thunderstorm forecasted for some time after 2am.
    2 C rain in the forecast... :neutral:
    48F and mosty sunny with 17mph wind from the SW. High of 53F today. B)
    52F, high of 70. Tomorrow is the fun one. 80 good chance of storms with tornadoes. Oh spiffy.🙄
    47F and mostly sunny with a light SE breeze of 4mph. Great to see a lot of blue sky and sunshine today which will result in a high of 67F. A lot of rain in the forecast for tonight after 10pm. I'll take it though, as it can rain all it wants to after dark. B)

Gonna be a good day today weatherwise for the Whitecaps home opener. (Our local Class A minor league baseball team.) It's a night game and my old eyes don't like driving in the dark so I probably will hold off for a day game and warmer weather. B)
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited April 2022
    -9c feel like -16c with windchill. It barely got this cold in the winter this year I'm not impressed it's this cold in spring. It also snowed overnight. I hate Canada.
    86F, humid, winds 30-40 mph, and severe thunderstorms later tonight.
    Sun hasn't come up yet, but it's a warm 63F and cloudy with a SW wind of 19mph. High today will be 69F and thunderstorms are forecasted for later today.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    There was a blizzard starting up as I walking into work. So much for "we won't get that much more snow and this will be over soon" Excuse me the wind is pelting the snow completely sideways and it's darn near a whiteout.
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,608 Member
    There's a bright yellow thing in the sky!
    Oh, it's called the sun. Been a long time hiding behind rain clouds!
    MLgj4Vx.png