Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims Makin' Magic is beautiful!

2...Next

Comments

• NausNaus Posts: 405 Member
    It is. The art and sound design, the gameplay and whole concept is great. It feels like the most cohesive and inspired magic pack they ever made. I love that casting spells isn't simply levelling up a skill, and you actually need to work hard to find the ingredients and you only have a limited number of uses for your spells.

I LOVE the carnival-themed objects:
    GKqvF6M.png

The magic duel mini-game is really fun too:
    g4frx3C.png
  • simmeroriginsimmerorigin Posts: 1,398 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    I finally got The Sims to work in Windows 10, what a hassle, thanks Microsoft for all the trouble you caused me, lol. I have been enjoying the game again especially sending my Sims to Magic Town. This time I intend to get enough magic coins (no cheats) to buy a home there, but it might take years since my Sims aren't very good at earning very many coins. I keep spending them on spells. :D

The best way is to max logic skill (don't get a real job, just chess all day). Then use large performance stage with the mummy over and over again when in a great mood. You should get around 300+ magicoins in a trip before your mood is too low.
    He/him | Simmer since Sims 1 | Active Sims 2 wants-based rotational player, Sims 3 legacy player | My gameplay rules via PleasantSims | Bring back challenge and depth to the Sims: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17959464/#Comment_17959464
  • RainKikoRainKiko Posts: 32 Member
    such an amazing pack.
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited February 2023
    I Luv all The Sims game 1 through 4 , they make me happy. :)
  • Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 786 Member
    EA REALLY needs to remaster this game and start selling it again!
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • MejraTheaMejraThea Posts: 16 Member
    Makin' Magic was the best Sims ever. I still think about it to this day, and sometimes go back and play it. There's just something about it, although it may ne nostalgia too.
  • jr866goonerjr866gooner Posts: 6 New Member
    This brings back so many wonderful memories. Sims 1 as a whole was a big part of my life and I am nearing 40!