Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Not So Berry Story Collection: ***The End***

TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
WELCOME!

The Not So Berry Challenge:

I am starting the Not So Berry Challenge but playing it a little differently than most. I will be using the Not So Berry Challenge as a guideline for my gameplay. I am still following most of the rules but I am using a custom lifespan and have added in more requirements as new packs have been released or I've found new gameplay mods.

The Rules I've Changed or Added:
-Teens can move out (Except Pink Gen)
-Teens can graduate early but not age up unless they've met the requirements below
-Plum Gen only has to work in the fast food career for 1 week as long as they join an afterschool activity
-Plum Gen can quit working as a Doctor as a Young Adult if they have maxed out the career and earned 3 promotions after maxing out the career
-Orange Gen had to live in a house because there was a glitch with shipping Trendi items.
-Each generation must have a cat, dog, caged pet, dust bunny, cow, llama or chicken(except Mint). If said pet dies before the next generation moves out, they must adopt another
-Emotional Deaths are disabled
-Following Rewards Traits Are Off Limits: Needs No One, Forever Fresh, Never Sleepy, Forever Full, Carefree, or Shameless
-I use MCCC/inheritance to divide the parents assets evenly between their kids upon their passing
-MCCC Child Support is active and set at 1%
-MCCC Settings allow for a random number of traits to be passed on to their offspring
-Sims can attend University
-You can follow your teenage sim to school if the previous Berry Generation is not in an active career or they have already reached level 10 is said career

You Can Age Up a Toddler Early if:
-They Have Maxed Out All Toddler Skills.

Extra Childhood Requirements:
-Join an Afterschool Activity
-Complete at least 1 Grade School Project
-Complete at least 1 Childhood Aspiration

You Can Age Up a Child Early:
-Complete 3 Grade School Projects
-Complete 4 Childhood Aspiration
-Have an A+ in Grade School
-Maxed Out the 4 Childhood Skills

Extra Teenager Requirements:
-Join an Afterschool Activity or Get a Part-Time Job
-Complete At Least 1 High School Project
-Complete At Least 1 Teen Aspiration

You can age up a Teen Early:
-Completed 2 Teen Aspirations
-Reached Highest Level in Afterschool Activity
-Completed 4 High School Projects
-Have an A+ in High School

Custom Age Span Settings Using MCCC:
Baby: 2 days
Toddler: 5 days
Child: 21 days
Teen: 28 days
Young Adult: 42 days
Adult: 35 days
Elder: 28 days

Pregnancy Duration:
3 days

Calendar/Seasons:
14 Days a Season
1 Year is 56 Days

***The first few chapters are written differently and due to frequent game updates some gameplay features will be introduced and others (mostly mods) will be taken out till all my favorite modders have had a chance to update them.***
**New Updates to the Age Span and removed the health care mods on 10/09/22**

Not So Berry Challenge Official Rules
Not So Berry Legacy Challenge
Do you like the rainbow? Do you like the idea of playing with berry Sims but hate berry Sims? Do you want to mess around with aspects of the game you’ve never used before? Boy, do I have the challenge for you!

Welcome to the Not So Berry Legacy Challenge, a ten generation legacy with a focus on bright colors and new experiences.

Basic Rules:

Each heir must represent the color of the generation (i.e. hair, makeup, clothing), but brightly colored skin is not necessary (these aren’t actually berry Sims, that’s the joke). Of course, this is optional but a big portion of the fun.
The colors of the spouses don’t matter as they aren’t part of the challenge. Unless otherwise stated you can do whatever you please with them.
Money cheats can be used, but not excessively. Suggestion: use freerealestate for your first home, but no cheats afterward.
You may live wherever you please unless something is specified in the rules of a generation.
Every generation is supposed to complete both the career and aspiration of the heir unless explicitly stated otherwise.
Keep the lifespan on normal.
If you play this challenge and want to share it with us, go ahead and post with #notsoberry so we can see!
My good friend @alwaysimming​ and I kind of created this challenge on accident, but I think it turned out pretty great. We wanted to make something that forced us to play with parts of the game we’ve never explored before. Hopefully you’ll have fun too. You can follow our gameplay on @mintiphresh​ and @lea-fey​ (pronounced “minty fresh” and “leafy”)!
***From the Not So Berry Challenge Official Rules Page***

I hope you enjoy it.

Have a good one!
Post edited by TeeSea on

Comments

• TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    edited May 2022
    A Not So Berry Story Collection:

🔬Minty's Adventures as A Scientist🔬

0uDawWD.jpg
    Meet Peppermint Berry. She just moved to Oasis Springs. Peppermint prefers to go by Minty.

UiWknWp.jpg
    Minty got a job as a Scientist.

pBCmSGl.jpg
    Minty greeted all of her coworkers.

r8WMwHS.jpg
    She made a synthetic food serum.

rxww3FB.jpg
    Minty asked one of her co-workers to test the serum. Nothing happened as far as she could tell.

GCcqiO0.jpg
    Minty invented the Momentum Conserver.

sUOccbE.jpg
    Minty also invented the SimRay. She was tasked with freezing a few of her coworkers. Minty loves this job!

2iHhaF2.jpg
    Minty had to look at plant samples today for work.

DZGiC2J.jpg
    Minty's clothes finally arrived after getting lost during the move. She now feels more like her Minty self. Minty loves to be mischievous and sat down to troll the forums for a while.

9qrdmUo.jpg
    Minty upgraded the SimRay to be able to transform objects. She was then tasked with transforming a chair.

BUMUdUC.jpg
    She doesn't know what the Science Lab will do with a basket of towels and beach stuff.

ojPYnNH.jpg
    Minty tinkered with the computers at the lab.

lHCZGvC.jpg
    Wrote an article for Scientific Simaverse.

N7IB1eQ.jpg
    And analyzed some plants.

pp26jiq.jpg
    Minty upgraded the SimRay to have Mind Control: Change Clothes.

BvAXqUH.jpg
    Then she got to test it out on not just one co-worker...

gdVquzS.jpg
    Not just two co-workers...

tw19vaP.jpg
    But three co-workers. Any job that requires you to play practical jokes is a great job for Minty!

6xYGF4p.jpg
    Minty tested a serum on her co-worker.

AXyCSXw.jpg
    She quickly walked away when her co-worker passed out.

ZEY0T9s.jpg
    Guess Minty needs to perfect her serums.

gW55AAL.jpg
    SimRay!

Uk09Tay.jpg
    Minty tested another serum on a different co-worker. This time nothing happened.

ClRZCts.jpg
    Minty was also tasked with drinking one of her serums. Let's just say Minty was dazed for an hour or two.

GjfqMd2.jpg
    The Future Sims Lab has been invaded by visiting Aliens. Minty talked to a few of them.

WYC6SXU.jpg
    Minty entertained their "Visitors" and tested serums on her co-workers.

O0fzd5I.jpg
    Minty made more serums at work.

qPoWYFo.jpg
    She tested one on herself.

9pTqrA9.jpg
    And handed out a bunch to her co-workers.

Mt7xOCw.jpg
    Minty got use her SimRay plenty of times.

j4uqSJo.jpg
    She was also able to upgrade her SimRay again.

us3bYiO.jpg
    Minty collected DNA samples.

H352Wx1.jpg
    Used her SimRay a lot.

BIrcbUH.jpg
    Drank a ghost goo serum.

o5TNiZM.jpg
    Minty was a ghost for about half of her shift.

OimCVKv.jpg
    Minty analyzed some plants.

mOks7YY.jpg
    Used her SimRay.

9A2tpUl.jpg
    Improved her serums.

cubPz2j.jpg
    If you ever visit Future Sims Labs and see people walking around in their PJ's, it means Minty is nearby.

peNB10i.jpg
    Minty has learned how to teleport using the zen of meditation.

jrjdyHF.jpg
    One of Minty's serums exploded into a fireball. Minty quickly put out the fire engulfing her.

lYTt1Gh.jpg
    Minty gave more serums to her co-workers.

hPNRCUJ.jpg
    Used her SimRay

Tr99HIs.jpg
    Worked on the Rocket.

K74xKm9.jpg
    She invented the Electroflux Wormhole Generator.

rR1vU5J.jpg
    Minty had just enough time to calibrate it before her shift ended.

Pl5FDpP.jpg
    Minty upgraded the satellite.

LttVuTZ.jpg
    She also duplicated serums.

0CysqiY.jpg
    And used her SimRay.

Buf4scI.jpg
    Minty tested a serum on herself.

GXTi0Jy.jpg
    She used the microscope to study plant samples.

QfKGlRe.jpg
    Continued to improve her serums.

QItAqgO.jpg
    And test said serums on her co-workers.

ysHci4d.jpg
    Minty was invited to a party on Planet Sixam. She went through the Electroflux Wormhole Generator.

ILKhnte.jpg
    Minty met many Aliens at the party.

rE1T3QI.jpg
    She even made a few of her favorite cocktails for them to try.

zDRCTII.jpg
    Minty also wandered around Planet Sixam and found as many collectables as she could.

xByb39v.jpg
    Minty checked the mail on her way in.

fAJ3hdc.jpg
    Minty has completed the Elements collection!
    Have a good one!
    Post edited by TeeSea on
  • jbadger12jbadger12 Posts: 321 Member
    @TeeSea I had to go find the rules for this challenge. I'd heard of it before, but wasn't familiar with the specifics. I like Minty. I also may have to get the kit that her sweatshirt comes from.
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
    Gallery ID: jjbadgett12
    edited May 2022

💖The New Neighbor💖
    Gl5QRCx.jpg
    Minty saw a handsome red head moving in across the street. She headed over to introduce herself. Meet Korbin Sweeney. Korbin and Minty talked.

Q8S6ECB.jpg
    Talking soon turned into flirting.

HqRNy7j.jpg
    Flirting lead to their first kiss.

vQzkYz7.jpg
    Before work Minty headed over to Korbin's house to give him a Valentines gift. Korbin is a neat sim and loved the handheld vacuum she gave him.

gscJfCS.jpg
    Minty asked Korbin if he would like to be her boyfriend. He said yes!

gDUMibR.jpg
    Minty asked Korbin out on a Valentine's Day date. She took him to Sticky Rice on the Magnolia Promenade.

kV7ob61.jpg
    Korbin and Minty are very smitten with each other.

IkrpBwc.jpg
    Since both Minty and Korbin are vegetarians they both enjoyed some sweet and sour eggplant.

L0wV1r1.jpg
    Korbin walked Minty to her door. He took her hands in his and said "Minty, I know we haven't known each other long, Korbin paused then blurted out, "I love you!" Minty teared up and said "I love you too!" Then she pulled Korbin close and kissed him.

IB0dGC1.jpg
    Korbin called and asked Minty out on a date.

5AJmnbX.jpg
    After they finished eating Korbin got down on one knee and said "Minty, I love you more than anything in this world. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" Minty literally screamed with excitement as Korbin put the engagement ring on her finger.

FrQ5GPP.jpg
    Minty asked Korbin to move in with her. He of course said yes.

Zhiwe6S.jpg
    Minty and Korbin kissed, both blushing from ear to ear.

😹Prank Day😹

nc7tLgu.jpg
    Happy Prank Day!

CmOfKVS.jpg
    Minty and Korbin spent the day pulling pranks on each other.

sR2RloY.jpg
    Minty headed over the Feng's home and clogged their bathtub drain.

OMr3sZC.jpg
    Then she headed to the Broke home and clogged their bathroom sink.

siCH9kh.jpg
    Minty also headed to Vlad's home. Luckily the mean old Vampire was taking a bath.

XjMC5Qj.jpg
    Minty headed upstairs to the second bathroom and clogged the sink.

Have a good one!
    Post edited by TeeSea on
    jbadger12 wrote: »
    @TeeSea I had to go find the rules for this challenge. I'd heard of it before, but wasn't familiar with the specifics. I like Minty. I also may have to get the kit that her sweatshirt comes from.

I should probably add a link to the rules on my main post. I like Minty too. When I first made her in CAS I had her wearing more of a lime-green look because I thought Mint was just fancy for Green. Then I looked over all the rules and saw that there is actually a Green Generation. I tried to find some outfits and hair as close to the color Mint as possible. It wasn't easy but I managed to give her a pretty good makeover. The Incheon Arrivals Kit has a lot of nice clothes and sneakers. I highly recommend it.

Thanks for stopping by!
    Have a good one!
    edited May 2022

🐰Easter Day🐰

VseBSF5.jpg
    Happy Easter! Minty and Korbin searched their house for Easter eggs.

BA524s0.jpg
    Jackson Avery stopped by. Korbin and Jackson became best friends.

ZRj08vX.jpg
    Minty prepared a tofu turkey grandmeal.

2PT9S7b.jpg
    Minty had made plans with Patrick Fitzgerald to hold a small Easter dinner at his house. Minty called everyone to eat.

XJLAFIM.jpg
    Minty, Korbin, the Fitzgeralds and the Averys all enjoyed the grandmeal and the company.

💕Date Night💕

2pIKiVT.jpg
    Korbin asked Minty out on a date. She was pleasantly surprised and said she's love to.

nZCM7Uo.jpg
    Once they were seated and had their food, Korbin said "Guess What?" Minty replied "Chicken Butt?" which made Korbin laugh. Minty then said, "No, really what were you going to say?"

6YxnBeQ.jpg
    Korbin announced "I got promoted and am now on track to my dream job of owning a startup company." Minty congratulated him and told Korbin how proud she is to be his fiance.

tZeU7el.jpg
    Korbin and Minty started eating. Minty was having a little trouble with the spiciness of the dish.

uLICii1.jpg
    Korbin who had already finished his beverage was also having a bit of tough time with the spicy food. "You should of saved your beverage." Minty pointed out.

ZZ0EFPD.jpg
    Korbin agreed to be Minty's subject for mischief training.

jNCn6dG.jpg
    Minty played pranks on Korbin till she maxed the mischief skill. Minty has now completed her "Chief of Mischief" aspiration.

Have a good one!
    Post edited by TeeSea on
    edited May 2022

⛄️The Snow Festival⛄️

BrAD4b9.jpg
    Minty and Korbin headed to the Snow Festival in Mt. Komorebi. They enjoyed some yummy veggie yakisoba.

LHwJRjH.jpg
    After putting on the official festival wear, Minty and Korbin made a snow pal together.

W7iseBC.jpg
    Minty asked Korbin if wanted to go sledding.

dgbt70B.jpg
    They headed up the bunny slope.

p4pbIiv.jpg
    "Let's Go!" said Korbin after they were seated.

5qtPw8i.jpg
    Korbin held on for dear life when they went over the first jump.

n9H6SOb.jpg
    Then he joined Minty and threw his hands up in the air during the second jump.

FZvZIcu.jpg
    They made it to the bottom of the hill without any scrapes or scratches. Minty and Korbin continued sledding till close to midnight before heading home.

💍Planning the Wedding💍

ZXe7Tct.jpg
    Minty and Korbin headed over to the Avery's house. Minty asked her best friend Maddison to be her Person of Honor.

baScLj9.jpg
    Maddison is touched that Minty asked her and can't wait for the big day.

f3CoynX.jpg
    Korbin asked his best friend Jackson to be his Person of Honor.

i2J7zxF.jpg
    Jackson told Korbin he's ready to help anytime, anyplace.

BPaQJ6S.jpg
    Next Minty and Korbin headed to the Fitzpatrick's house. Minty asked Patrick to be the Officiate at their wedding.

NAiZuai.jpg
    Patrick is thrilled to their Officiate.

Dy6k7Nn.jpg
    Minty asked Patty Fitzpatrick to be her Flower Pal. Patty can't wait to wear her Flower Pal outfit!

sLVe2v2.jpg
    Last but not least Minty asked Paddy to be her Ring Bearer. Paddy was already practicing his walk when Minty and Korbin left.

5wKtu4q.jpg
    Minty and Korbin have now set a date for their Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding.

Have a good one!
    Post edited by TeeSea on
    edited May 2022

🧁Rehearsal Dinner🧁

bzbm19b.jpg
    Today is Minty and Korbin's Rehearsal Dinner. Since Korbin has the day off he told Minty he would handle everything. Korbin made about 20 paintings and sold them to keep their household funds from dwindling.

GtdtbGc.jpg
    Minty returned home to see Korbin had set up the dining room exactly like she requested. She hugged him and thanked him for all his hard work.

UgSLXBe.jpg
    Maddison started off the celebration with a toast to Minty to Korbin.

jXvsnpj.jpg
    Everyone sat down and had tea and dessert while Patrick Fitzpatrick the Officiate went over what each person in the wedding party would be doing.

OfhrOxl.jpg
    After saying goodbye to everyone, Korbin and Minty cleaned up then embraced each other, neither wanted to let go.

9JUxInW.jpg
    As Minty and Korbin slept visions of their wedding danced in their heads.

🧖‍♀️Summer Spa Day🧖‍♂️

M4xojyB.jpg
    Happy Summer Spa Day! Minty and Korbin headed to Whole Body Fitness in Newcrest to do some yoga.

yeZIgjp.jpg
    And some meditation.

vV4yCdb.jpg
    Before leaving they sat and relaxed in the sauna together.

L0VWC7C.jpg
    Minty and Korbin then headed to The Heart of Sulani Spa.

4RVZQvJ.jpg
    Minty got a foot massage.

324GkO3.jpg
    While Korbin got a deep tissue massage.

Bi392Nd.jpg
    Then Minty and Korbin switched places.

8fKCLnC.jpg
    The last thing to do for Summer Spa Day was a relaxing soak in the bathtub.

S9jv27l.jpg
    Now that Minty and Korbin are nice and relaxed they headed to Tartosa to finalize their wedding plans.

DIZQOo8.jpg
    First Minty picked out her cake.

zUgr2PK.jpg
    Then she and Korbin went to look at bridal bouquets. Minty was unimpressed with the selections offered and decided not to have a bouquet.

💑Welcome to the Wedding of Peppermint Berry and Korbin Sweeney. Please take your seats, the ceremony will begin shortly.💑

cD9iZQL.jpg
    Patty Fitzpatrick took her job as Flower Pal very seriously.

fTSYVfO.jpg
    Paddy Fitzpatrick didn't miss a step as he walked down the aisle as the Ring Bearer.

5AJR1nT.jpg
    Jackson Avery made it halfway before his joy and emotions took hold as he walked down the aisle as Korbin's Person of Honor.

h17wiJ3.jpg
    Maddison Avery cried tears of happiness as she walked down the aisle as Minty's Person of Honor.

gzf6Pt3.jpg
    The Wedding March started and Korbin and Minty walk down the aisle arm in arm.

omyafu0.jpg
    The spot that they chose for the wedding looked beautiful.

vwDbKcT.jpg
    Patrick Fitzpatrick started the Ceremony.

3ZcWJKy.jpg
    Minty said her vows to Korbin.

WhuDLeA.jpg
    Korbin said his vows to Minty.

kMHRUq1.jpg
    Minty and Korbin Exchanged rings.

LLt9JHU.jpg
    The sun was starting to set as the ceremony was coming to a close.

lInUiB1.jpg
    Korbin then kissed his bride.

6S0Na5N.jpg
    The Newly Married Minty and Korbin Berry!

n5VIdSF.jpg
    As Minty and Korbin looked into each other's eyes, Doves were released and they flew in circles around the newly married couple.

tbjPAS2.jpg
    Minty and Korbin walked back up the aisle as man and wife.

fTuHASP.jpg
    Minty and Korbin cut the wedding cake and fed each other a bite.

c0M8h99.jpg
    Korbin and Minty made a toast celebrating their love and their wonderful friends.

H92NCzb.jpg
    While they danced their first dance the world around them melted away and for a brief moment it was just the two them.

DmVa2m0.jpg
    Minty and Korbin ended their first dance with a flourish.

qUMQtEQ.jpg
    Everyone mingled, ate food, had cake and danced.

ZGTfCS6.jpg
    After the wedding Minty surprised Korbin by taking him for a wedding photo shoot.

yl3cgNt.jpg
    Wedding Photo 1

5DXEc9G.jpg
    Wedding Photo 2

7tHubSN.jpg
    Wedding Photo 3

vDAK9iL.jpg
    Wedding Photo 4

cgtWF8w.jpg
    Wedding Day Memories Wall

Have a great one!
    Post edited by TeeSea on
    @TeeSea Minty and Korbin had a lovely wedding. I like the beach wedding venue, which I'm assuming you made yourself. I also think the Sims team did a good job making Tartosa picturesque. More than one reviewer panned the wedding pack because they said weddings were totally broken by it, but I used it for the first wedding I'd had in ages and it went well, I thought. Your wedding seemed to go well, judging by the pictures; were you satisfied with how things worked out in game?
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
    @jbadger12
    Yes, I built the beach wedding venue and I love it. I'm glad to hear your wedding went well. Mine was frustrating but I did manage to get good screenshots that make it look like a wedding that had no problems. To begin with, the Wedding started at 1pm. It took till almost 6pm for all 13 guests plus their wedding party to arrive. The game created "Polished Outfits" were worse that a badly dressed townie, Minty's Person of Honor was wearing a pink blazer with some dark orange pants and bright green heels. Luckily I expected this and gave everyone coming to the wedding an outfit to change them into with MCCC. As far as the actual ceremony I had a very hard time getting Sims invited to the wedding to move once they've taken their seats. I had to reset every sim with MCCC that was in the wedding so that they would walk down the aisle. The only part that worked correctly was when Minty and Korbin walked down the aisle. The officiate stood off to the side of the arch instead of in the center. I couldn't get people to line up for the recessional or blow bubbles. The only sims besides mine who were active in all the wedding events were the Persons of Honor, The wedding took 12 hours to complete because of the glitches and the late arrival of guests so the wedding cake spoiled before they cut it. MCCC saved the wedding again allowing me to make it unspoiled. It worked about as well as I expected and they need to do more bug fixes. Even with all it's frustrations the wedding was still better than the bland boring weddings of the past.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you had a great weekend.
    @TeeSea Thanks! It has been a good weekend. We actually had some sunshine.
    From what I've read, the "Take your seats" command requires some retuning; I think it's supposed to be "fixed" in the next patch. It sounds like our experiences were similar. I scheduled my wedding on the phone, and everybody showed up at the venue together. I got some people to throw rice, but not at the couple. My cake disappeared after it got cut, but before anyone could eat it. You're the first person I've talked to who's had the officiant actually show up.
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
    edited May 2022

💞The Honeymoon💞

5MV2ui0.jpg
    Minty and Korbin rented a small house in Mt. Komorebi for a 3 day Honeymoon.

TUtuEdl.jpg
    After arriving Minty and Korbin took a look around.

wuCS4yO.jpg
    Both decided to relax in the sun.

NbkwGpV.jpg
    Both also pranked the other with sunscreen art.

APlNzkq.jpg
    Minty took a selfie with Korbin to commemorate their first pranks as a married couple.

aHoDqXA.jpg
    Minty and Korbin decided to hike to the Mountain Cave.

D0JqNGK.jpg
    Korbin patiently waited everytime Minty wanted to take a selfie.

0MJ4Mxq.jpg
    They catted about how lovely their wedding was and enjoyed the sights.

Cz4kmr1.jpg
    Korbin lost his way and Minty didn't notice because she was too busy taking selfies.

gaxF8BB.jpg
    They finally arrived at the Mountain Cave.

SfZO1E4.jpg
    Korbin and Minty took some selfies in front of the cave.

a16QIt4.jpg
    Then took photos of the shrine.

SiDfu6s.jpg
    Minty and Korbin shouted into the cave at the same time.

ofQgUmM.jpg
    Then they heard their voices echoing off the cave walls.

711Wu6F.jpg
    Korbin and Minty took a photo together then headed back to their rental.

QEwrdWH.jpg
    Minty and Korbin made dinner.

wrWKSqp.jpg
    While they ate, Minty brought up the idea of going up to the ski area of Mt. Komorebi. Korbin agreed but only if they take it slow and start on the bunny slopes. Minty agreed.

a0n60IN.jpg
    The sky was crystal clear and a beautiful sunset lit up the sky.

rQF7nsi.jpg
    Minty and Korbin made a few runs before they dared each other to go over a jump.

NOQZ6d8.jpg
    Minty was up first, she got some decent air for a beginner.

38vZfJm.jpg
    She landed it perfectly and ended her run smoothly.

6BRLLMi.jpg
    Up next was Korbin. He got a little freaked out mid jump.

l5Q0e7d.jpg
    He almost fell when he landed.

BTWOnnW.jpg
    By the time Korbin reached the end of the run he was in complete control.

4MYd9YH.jpg
    Minty suggested that she and Korbin go for a late night swim in the lake.

B0W1nrh.jpg
    It was a very romantic swim.

pZeMlqf.jpg
    Minty and Korbin returned to their rental and watched a movie together.

ggU8Ndb.jpg
    Before heading to bed Korbin took Minty's hands in his and told her how lucky he is to have found the love of his life.

yneOaKP.jpg
    Minty gave Korbin a passionate kiss then lead him over to the bed.

HMbH7Tm.jpg
    They made loving woohoo.

LDJlVwk.jpg
    And headed to bed.

xojosGV.jpg
    Minty and Korbin did some morning yoga.

odbAP5U.jpg
    Then they headed inside and played video games.

NPsqNco.jpg
    Happy New Skill Day! Korbin and Minty taught themselves how to knit.

2AebOQX.jpg
    After finishing with their knitting projects, Minty and Korbin decided to hike to the Mountain Temple.

rOPa5sG.jpg
    It was a nice breezy and warm summer day.

iklpluX.jpg
    Both Minty and Korbin were in awe when they reached the Temple.

1e2j7pL.jpg
    They both made wishes.

ccnI203.jpg
    Minty and Korbin took a selfie together.

lD9vzPu.jpg
    On the hike back out Minty lost her way for a second.

i3yLGe5.jpg
    Korbin hurt his heel yesterday hiking and Minty was feeling ill so they scheduled a doctor's visit.

185AcUK.jpg
    Korbin's injury was more serious that originally thought and he need to go to the hospital for surgery.

WaacgL1.jpg
    Minty learned she has a Bee Allergy. Now she carries an EpiPen with her everywhere.

KRTtRQf.jpg
    Korbin texted Minty to let her know the situation. Minty played video games to distract her mind from the fact her husband is in surgery.

NpmGll3.jpg
    Korbins surgery went well he just needs to rest and recover.

ta90uxz.jpg
    Korbin returned back to their Honeymoon rental and Minty asked how he felt. Korbin just wanted to go home but didn't want to ruin the Honeymoon. Minty could tell Korbin was in need of some TLC at home so she asked if he would mind going home early. Korbin was grateful for Minty's intuition and shook his head yes.

huhD0Ch.jpg
    Minty helped Korbin upstairs so he could take a nap.

Have a good one!
    Post edited by TeeSea on
    @jbadger12
    I have to say despite the trouble I had, it was still the best and funnest wedding I've had in the sims. I brought my cake in my inventory because I was afraid it would disappear like yours did. My Officiate's kids were the Flower Pal and Ring Bearer so maybe that's why he showed up?
    I'm glad to hear you had a good weekend.
    Good luck at work this week!
    @TeeSea I think Korbin and Minty are asking for trouble with that bee box. I hope nothing bad happens.
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
    @jbadger12
    Minty has 3 EpiPens in her inventory and she is not allowed to go to the basement unless the bee's are calm. I love the Health Redux mod by adeepindigo. I also use her Dental Care mod and Eye Care mod. Have a great day!
    edited May 2022

🤰Making A Baby🤰

8NPdt2J.jpg
    Minty took Korbin to the Health Food Hut in Glimmerbrook for dinner.

DqX6zpq.jpg
    Korbin started talking about the future.

1V1bS3u.jpg
    Minty asked Korbin if he was ready to have kids and Korbin said he was.

NOLI6KJ.jpg
    They ate their dinner in silence because each was wrapped up in thoughts of raising a family.

M4zSvS4.jpg
    Minty and Korbin are super excited to start the next chapter in their life.

kEyTmzR.jpg
    First step...try for a baby!

8oxvMCk.jpg
    Minty took a pregnancy test and it came back positive!

zQ4rPSC.jpg
    Both Korbin and Minty can't wait to meet their baby.

HFWXf4g.jpg
    Minty had to schedule a 4am OBGYN visit because of her work hours.

tKtCNLp.jpg
    Everything seems to be going well.

RSMcVAQ.jpg
    Minty is now in her second trimester and had another OBGYN visit. She decided not to know the sex of the baby.

ng2eLGQ.jpg
    Everything is going great.

HgPTV8r.jpg
    Minty is now in her 3rd trimester and had to go to an OBGYN Prenatal Appointment.

tqAMEzi.jpg
    Minty and Baby are doing well.

bBhYKid.jpg
    Minty went into labor. Korbin had a little bit of a prenatal panic.

hABA8hF.jpg
    They headed to the hospital. While Minty was delivering the doctor accidentally took out her heart instead of the baby. Korbin just about lost his mind but the doctor put Minty's heart back where it belongs and proceeded with the delivery.

3xYfkxJ.jpg
    Minty and Korbin are the proud parents of twin baby girls.

Tsi4bXN.jpg
    Welcome Baby Girls Garnet and Ivy Berry.

a6bUEvR.jpg
    Minty and Korbin worked as team to settle in the girls.

Have a good one!
    Post edited by TeeSea on
    edited May 2022

🍼Baby Daze🍼

pWdFc9p.jpg
    Minty fed the babies.

LZeraV3.jpg
    Korbin followed up with diaper changes and attention.

rfqCbnQ.jpg
    Korbin took care of Garnet and Ivy after work.

kCdwYqj.jpg
    After changing out of her work clothes Minty fed and cared for Garnet and Ivy.

UquLytQ.jpg
    Minty took care of Garnet and Ivy when she woke up.

NCLYLZs.jpg
    Korbin cuddled both his little girls.

EW5ZU0m.jpg
    Korbin had the day off so he watched the twins. There were a few times he was wishing Minty was there, especially when both babies needed care at the sametime.

JbeIH2g.jpg
    Minty cared for the twins after work.

ncu9Zmx.jpg
    Korbin got the babies ready for bed.

d7EFYz5.jpg
    Minty took care of Garnet and Ivy.

Rbmvtbo.jpg
    Then Korbin made silly faces at them.

eCpklKz.jpg
    Korbin spent most of the day on the computer incase one the babies needed him.

sFcbi4n.jpg
    After changing Garnet and Ivy, Korbin found himself staring at the Momentum Conserver Minty made at work. He realized he was missing her.

V2Hv8js.jpg
    That's when he got an idea!

iJOnCvk.jpg
    Korbin joined the Scientist Career.

d0f9oYn.jpg
    Minty gave Korbin a hug before they sat down to eat. He knew that meant she was pleased with his career change.

w1lYSXy.jpg
    After eating, Minty fed Garnet and Ivy and cuddled them.

ErpyHc2.jpg
    Minty loves to greet her sweet little babies with a kiss every morning.

🏮Festival of Lights🏮

1HUUr0g.jpg
    After work Minty and Korbin headed to the Festival of Lights in Mt. Komorebi. They made a wish together.

cT1ZjjC.jpg
    They wore the traditional festival wear and had some yummy pastries.

Xht0uXF.jpg
    Minty and Korbin tried fire dancing.

Pbm4ojJ.jpg
    Before heading home they snuggled by the bonfire.

nFeU0qo.jpg
    Minty and Korbin settled in the twins then took a nap.

iTvfHiG.jpg
    After their nap, Minty and Korbin headed into the play room to discuss how they are going to handle childcare in the future. Tomorrow the twins will be aging up to toddlers. Minty wants the children to be cared for at home by a nanny or trusted friend so they can attend Preschool. Korbin nixed the nanny idea right away because he doesn't want to leave his kids alone with a stranger. Minty then brought up an idea she got from Maddison Avery. The Avery's own two Servo's named Mary Bottins and Lynn Botvadeer. She needs a place for them stay for about two weeks while her family goes on vacation. Maddison trusts them to stay at the house but worries they will get lonely. She got them when she had her first child to help care for her kids. Korbin thought this sounded like a good solution. Minty will text Maddison in the morning to let her know Mary and Lynn are more than welcome to stay.

🎂Happy Birthday and End of Summer Splash💦

FApnSuU.jpg
    Minty woke up early to spend some time with Garnet and Ivy before they age up.

vb1INhU.jpg
    Happy Birthday Garnet and Ivy! Minty and Korbin took the twins for a family photo shoot.

9fsmDXl.jpg
    Minty and Garnet

Me9HMb3.jpg
    Minty and Ivy

sS60UW3.jpg
    Korbin and Garnet

CX2ecUL.jpg
    Korbin and Ivy

hLYzw7d.jpg
    Happy End of Summer Splash! Minty and Korbin took the twins to Sandy Beach in Sulani. Garnet and Ivy played in the sand.

0NuFmXn.jpg
    Minty grilled up some veggie burgers.

wEdWdy3.jpg
    And Korbin lit the bonfire.

9uVAvdo.jpg
    Everyone had lunch.

8uykSbi.jpg
    Then it was time to build sand sculptures.

WR961dB.jpg
    Garnet and Ivy were very pleased with their sand sculptures.

ffp4Tr3.jpg
    Minty and Korbin watched the girls as they played in the ocean near the shore.

ThzPiAA.jpg
    After returning home Korbin and Ivy played in one kiddie pool.

iai4w4R.jpg
    While Minty and Garnet played in the other.

06aLtym.jpg
    After meeting Lynn and Mary, Korbin and Minty went for a swim.

ZL1y1bX.jpg
    While Garnet and Ivy played in the sprinkler.

giu3rLQ.jpg
    Then the girls headed up to the nursery to use the toddler potties.

2cHrrfm.jpg
    Garnet played in the toddler tunnels.

lo0Yk63.jpg
    Minty made some mango sorbet for End of Summer Splash.

MG56AYm.jpg
    The ice cream was a great way to end the day.

08wcjrZ.jpg
    Korbin and Minty read the twins to sleep.

Have a good one!
    Post edited by TeeSea on
    edited May 2022

🙇‍♀️Toddlers and Crying Servos🤖

sPxD5mS.jpg
    Garnet woke up ready to take on the day.

2t8DG4S.jpg
    Mary and Lynn took turns tuning each other up.

GeVzYaO.jpg
    Minty and Korbin were preparing next week's meals and Garnet watched them in fascination.

dKTtUrA.jpg
    Garnet laid down in dining room for a nap.

ZYAj7nA.jpg
    While Ivy napped in the entryway.

l4c3rid.jpg
    Mary played with Garnet.

gBz3x2Z.jpg
    Ivy had some dinner.

Hc6N92C.jpg
    Garnet also had some dinner.

tO1d3oN.jpg
    Korbin gave Garnet a bath.

D53wwtg.jpg
    While Minty gave Ivy a bath.

WyTzYgg.jpg
    Korbin read Ivy to sleep.

gDicDW1.jpg
    Minty read Garnet to sleep.

65AkrIN.jpg
    Minty and Korbin helped Garnet and Ivy get ready for preschool and walked them out.

rbWZ8lX.jpg
    Garnet and Ivy had great first day of preschool.

9qGglFN.jpg
    After changing into their summer outfits, Ivy and Garnet rode their toddler bikes in front of the house.

Zpc4uob.jpg
    Garnet watched Mary and Lynn as they chatted.

CMYDlBC.jpg
    Then Ivy asked Lynn to play.

OC3WO36.jpg
    Garnet was playing make believe.

mqWoITR.jpg
    Then she chatted with Cali, her large stuffed cat.

omv8Ped.jpg
    Garnet had some dinner.

0VZHaXC.jpg
    Ivy also had some dinner.

ZlwvOmy.jpg
    Garnet wanted to be awake when Minty and Korbin returned home from work so she took a nap.

ffw1dNi.jpg
    Ivy had the same thought.

GLN9v3S.jpg
    Minty and Korbin arrived home to two servos in tears. They asked Lynn and Mary what was wrong. Both were relieved it wasn't their kids that made them cry but still worried about how home sick Mary and Lynn are.

KS5hItx.jpg
    Minty called the Avery's and explained that Lynn and Mary miss the Avery's so much they just want to go home so they can be around things that remind them of Avery's. Maddison told Minty it was okay to let them go home but asked that she check up on them. Minty agreed.

32iDkAL.jpg
    Minty tried one more time to convince them to stay but Lynn and Mary really miss the Avery's house in Brichester. She told them both they are welcome back any time.

A08lS2V.jpg
    Everyone said goodbye to Mary and Lynn.

Eekod1f.jpg
    Korbin gave Ivy a bath.

uaNaYXe.jpg
    While Minty gave Garnet a bath.

u1fLerf.jpg
    Garnet and Ivy made some sooky mason jars.

vaxCUDf.jpg
    They both did such a great job!

XQuepsZ.jpg
    Korbin and Minty read the girls to sleep.

GUuJ6o8.jpg
    Garnet and Ivy woke up at 6am.

Dkxee80.jpg
    They headed off the preschool. The girls went to their old daycare after preschool.

RacR6mY.jpg
    Garnet and Ivy had some dinner.

qITmcL9.jpg
    Minty gave Garnet a bath.

i6UknGi.jpg
    And Korbin gave Ivy a bath.

on37Hbc.jpg
    Minty and Korbin read the girls to sleep.

tzPEFlW.jpg
    Garnet and Ivy headed to preschool at 6am.

QxG3gfh.jpg
    Everyone had a great day!

BV0rvie.jpg
    Ivy and Garnet had some dinner.

AKU6ej9.jpg
    Garnet and Ivy played foodtruck together before heading to bed.

APHei7e.jpg
    Korbin came in and tucked in the girls.

VHqRLhJ.jpg
    Ivy and Garnet left for preschool at 6am.

pj8wILB.jpg
    Everyone ate dinner together.

HTSYGyv.jpg
    Garnet and Ivy played dollhouse together.

wPI2oPT.jpg
    Then played together in the play tent.

PIL8hCt.jpg
    Garnet and Ivy went to bed when they got tired.

nCjlAYh.jpg
    Korbin tucked the girls in and headed to bed.

vdAy9sX.jpg
    A short time later Minty also tucked in the girls.

🎃Halloween🎃

575weXg.jpg
    Happy Halloween! Korbin put up the decorations.

NCzthiF.jpg
    The he and Minty carved some pumpkins.

riB514F.jpg
    Everyone changed into their costumes.

4xzZlXu.jpg
    The family had dinner together.

ke33l59.jpg
    Garnet and Ivy did some coloring.

OTBXEKz.jpg
    Got a bath.

NNeFJjp.jpg
    Then Korbin an Minty read the twins to sleep.

🎂Happy Birthday🎂

ZP30Pkg.jpg
    Korbin upgraded Ivy's new bed to have better mattress firmness.

RhwwoCp.jpg
    Minty did the same to Garnet's new bed.

UDGtCfx.jpg
    Garnet and Ivy spent the morning playing in the playroom.

BS2cNTI.jpg
    Happy Birthday Garnet! Garnet is Hot Headed.

48ishTH.jpg
    Happy Birthday Ivy! Ivy is Cheerful.

1ocBI9l.jpg
    Everyone enjoyed the birthday party.

iwi6Og0.jpg
    Garnet and Ivy became BFF!

05wjm1Z.jpg
    Then they wrote about their Birthday Party in their journals.

gskTlK5.jpg
    Korbin helped Garnet with her homework and Minty helped Ivy.

Have a good one.
    Post edited by TeeSea on
    @TeeSea Assorted thoughts: Those toddlers seemed to grow up very quickly. Does Preschool help them with their skills at all? I keep trying to call Garnet "Ruby". I like the cat stuffed animal better than the base game one, but I often forget about it when I'm building.
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
    edited May 2022

⛄️The Snow Festival⛄️

2G5LGyr.jpg
    The girls begged Minty and Korbin to take them to the Snow Festival in Mt. Komorebi. Garnet and Ivy made a snowpal together.

eBhopuX.jpg
    Everyone had dinner.

Oggqxx2.jpg
    Then they all headed up to the Bunny Slopes for some sledding.

d1Wnxy9.jpg
    Minty took Garnet down in one sled.

4Qhf3jA.jpg
    While Korbin took Ivy down in another.

🤧Health Problems🤧

rl6bkj1.jpg
    Ivy had a doctors appointment after Drama Club.

pVhernw.jpg
    Turns out Ivy has General Allergies. The doctor gave her some Allergy Tablets to take once a day.

Have a good one!
    Post edited by TeeSea on

@jbadger12
    7 days is a short life stage but it takes less than that to get their skills maxed out. Preschool not only helps with skills but also with Character Values as well. I use Education System Bundle by KawaiiStacie. You can also have your children and teens do home schooling. I also use Lifetime Skills by TwistedMexi which helps with skill building. I was originally thinking of naming Garnet, Ruby, but it seemed like to obvious of a choice. I like giving my kids original sounding names. Thanks for stopping by!
    edited May 2022

📸Family Photo Shoot📸

GZPrRLX.jpg
    Minty took everyone for a Family Photo Shoot. Korbin and Garnet were up first.

koCXYJt.jpg
    Garnet and Minty

JoyWbmH.jpg
    Ivy and Korbin

wbWKTpO.jpg
    Ivy and Minty.

BogGsiG.jpg
    Garnet and Ivy

TOT4yXw.jpg
    Garnet and Ivy being silly

Have a good one.
    Post edited by TeeSea on
    Captured in the moment, Korbin looks less like a sea monster and more like Daniel-san preparing to do the crane kick in Karate Kid.
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
    @jbadger12
    :D Your last comment made me laugh, thank you! :D
    edited May 2022

🩺Healthcare Checkups🩺

T4bJbla.jpg
    Everyone is taking the morning off for some much needed health care.

atC1GJL.jpg
    Minty, Korbin, Garnet and Ivy all met downstairs then headed to their Dentist appointments.

N52fClL.jpg
    YrbzWWD.jpg
    uIYuRlO.jpg
    CH1VUqU.jpg
    All four family members have sensitive teeth. The dentist recommended some special toothpaste and mouthwash.

aNISw8I.jpg
    Minty and Garnet are both having some issues with their eyes. Both went to the Optometrist.

K8dvRjG.jpg
    Minty has developed Farsightedness as a young adult. She chose to wear contacts.

XdIQsJV.jpg
    Garnet learned she has Nearsightedness and actually needs glasses. The glasses she wears now are non-prescription so she decided to go with the same pair but with prescription lenses.

5KcgbTe.jpg
    After everyone's appointments were finished, it was time to head to school and work.

Have a good one!
    Post edited by TeeSea on
    edited May 2022

🏡Mint Manor Completed🏡

2jJZZYy.jpg
    Mint Manor Full Front View

sVLW6lD.jpg
    Aerial View of whole lot.

ZMbYQrD.jpg
    Full View of the Back Yard

e9No2WE.jpg
    Front Walkway

STVrDc8.jpg
    Left Side of the Front Yard

6tcqH6y.jpg
    Right Side of the Front Yard

Main Floor:

hkWXRsx.jpg
    Entryway View 1

W8iX6BN.jpg
    Entryway View 2

uMiG2E7.jpg
    Entryway View 3

Ymgn0yx.jpg
    Entryway View 4.

5lcP99J.jpg
    Guest Bathroom and Sauna.

L3253GO.jpg
    Guest Bathroom/Laundry Room and Hottub.

Vd1KWZC.jpg
    Music Room View 1

OpYFJn4.jpg
    Music Room View 2

6V8dzB7.jpg
    Living Room View 1

l8xolbq.jpg
    Living Room View 2

dCdNKC7.jpg
    Dining Room View 1

294ijHk.jpg
    Dining Room View 2

qh8Picy.jpg
    Pantry

29vufV7.jpg
    Kitchen View 1

e7UIgmo.jpg
    Kitchen View 2

Basement:

k7RPiNa.jpg
    Home Gym View 1

PBhpjRU.jpg
    Home Gym View 2

lDQYCy5.jpg
    Storage Room *No Access*

dINY9ih.jpg
    Science Room View 1

zFM5yOH.jpg
    Science Room View 2

nQMC0VF.jpg
    Craft Room View 1

bRBQyji.jpg
    Craft Room View 2

Second Floor:

53OMhfk.jpg
    Play Room View 1

j5TzrkS.jpg
    Play Room View 2

XWL1wbx.jpg
    Play Room View 3

S99rqgC.jpg
    Play Room View 4

XKuje4S.jpg
    zkgpnwb.jpg
    Two Decks Attached to Play Room

ZHP2ljp.jpg
    Toddler Room View 1

NKatcsL.jpg
    Toddler Room View 2

ZdWei9S.jpg
    Toddler Deck

Z5FG7WO.jpg
    Toddler Bathroom

8Ys0IcL.jpg
    Master Bedroom View 1

0un9GAT.jpg
    Master Bedroom View 2

PJcjMPB.jpg
    Master Bathrooms

T7nSH1S.jpg
    Yoga Deck

iskruID.jpg
    Meditation Decks

lBZhDOd.jpg
    Ivy's Bedroom View 1

yeIoycd.jpg
    Ivy's Bedroom View 2

al8ego3.jpg
    Garnet's Bedroom View 1

OFXGEbk.jpg
    Garnet's Bedroom View 2

hjth3MH.jpg
    Ivy's and Garnet's Bathrooms

Garnet and Ivy also have a deck attached to each of their bedrooms with a yoga mat and meditation stool. I forgot to get pictures.

Have a good one!
    Post edited by TeeSea on