Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    April 3rd: Coping with stress

3xPDvnG.png
    I woke up fairly early and couldn't get back to sleep, so I got up and began working on my presentation for my drawing class. A little while later, Kaori came out to see what I was up to, and decided she should get a head start on hers as well.
    2easo0z.png
    The stress from my classes mixed with everything else that was going on was starting to get to me, so I decided to risk a jog around the neighborhood to clear my head. It was raining out, so I grabbed my umbrella and took a nice long run.
    AVJBCrX.png
    I got back just in time for my first class, so I grabbed my notebook and ran back out the door, still glistening from my workout.
    uyTNCXO.png
    When I got back from class, I felt the benefits of the run already draining away, leaving me feeling even more on edge.
    cgau7Eg.png
    I needed some quiet time, so I got out my meditation stool and set it up in our bedroom. I worked on my deep breathing and gradually started to feel better.
    k6kI0l8.png
    Kaori came in, complaining of how boring all her homework was, and asked if we could do something fun. I sighed, and told her I wasn't up for much, but I still needed a shower and she could join me for that. Boy did she liked that idea!
    984fmRW.png
    Feeling cleaner and a little more relaxed, I went downstairs to grab some lunch. Gemma joined me, looking very flirty, and told me that she a Kiyoshi had really hit it off, and there was a mutual attraction between them. This made me smile, and I asked her if they were together now. She admitted that they weren't yet officially a couple, but that she hoped they would be soon.
    DDyVg6M.png
    I had to get to my next class, and when I returned, I felt more stressed than before.
    3xPDvnG.png
    OK, enough was enough! I grabbed my yoga mat and melted into a familiar routine. By the time I was done, I was feeling much better.
    EZSzqUg.png
    I just might have to work this into my daily routine from now on.
    Sofia and Kaori were giggling on the couch, so I asked them what was up. Kaori smiled, "Gemma and Kiyoshi went upstairs awhile ago to 'chat'," she said with a giggle, "And now we've just heard the shower go on with the unmistakable sounds of a good woohoo!"
    qrRo3VG.png
    I grinned, "I guess it must be official than," I said, trying not to laugh. "Good for them."
    Just then there was a knock on the door, and when I went to cautiously answer it, there stood Kiyoshi's little sister Nanami, who was not so little anymore. "Adam right?" she asked, coming in. "My parents sent me to inquire if Kioshi will be joining us for Harvestfest tomorrow."
    I tried to keep my face straight and avoid looking up the stairs. "Kiyoshi is a little busy right now," I told her, "but you're welcome to hang with us until he comes down." She plopped down at the table and told us about all the drama happening in high school, and how she couldn't wait to be an adult like us so she'd have less drama in her life.
    I wish.
    FErrB2H.png
    Kiyoshi and Gemma came down a little later and he gave his sister a big hug and then made as announcement that he and Gemma were now dating!
    vwASdJC.png
    Kiyoshi had to break the bad news to his sister that University did not give time off for holidays, so he wouldn't be there for dinner the next day. Nanami looked sad, but Kiyoshi promised to make it up to her later. She gave him a hug and headed home. With a groan we all pulled out our remaining homework and got to work.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    April - Day 3: "You never know what you can do until you try, and very few try unless they have to..."

mH9L924.png

Notes
    q50rpnL.png
    Cale did go to Pepper's Pub that night, and met a lovely lady. She seemed very enamored with his charms.

pxm0VMj.png
    Suddenly, what looked like a small golden bow and arrow appeared in his hand. He unconsciously aimed it at the young lady and shot a gold arrow with a heart shaped tip at her.

hwMd430.png
    It disappeared in a shower of hearts and she instantly became flirty and willing to do anything Cale suggested.

KRer9h2.png
    Cale gave the dazed lady under his love spell a rose he didn't even know he had, which she took with a dreamy sigh.

Of1hzzw.png
    "Would you like to go back to my place and get to know each other better?"
    "Mmm, oh yes, I would. I'll follow you anywhere handsome."
    "Cool, I promise to show you a good time you'll never forget."
    "I could never forget you, let's go, I can't wait!"

DBCMkZ6.png
    pEIFwBU.png
    KaUdgFd.png
    Cale slept through the morning until Noon and woke up famished. While he was making a garden salad, Fox stepped into the kitchen.
    "Hey sleepy head, did you have a good time last night?"
    "Yeah, I guess so, if you call researching degrees all night fun."

xYZ8Ury.png
    "Oh, I thought I heard you go out. You didn't go to Pepper's Pub or something?"
    "Nope, haven't left the house, just researching, like I said. I don't remember going to bed, but I was pretty wiped out, so probably sleep-walked over to the bed or something. You know how it is."
    "Yeah, I've been there. Okay, I'm headed out to do some errands and might go for a jog when I get back later. I put some of my clothes that might fit you on the dresser and a key to the front door if you do go out while I'm gone."
    "Cool, thanks again Fox, I appreciate it."
    "You should probably check the status of your application, sometimes the results come back very quickly. I'll see you later."
    "Okay, I'll do that. See ya!"

3sEjAvz.png
    While Fox was out, Cale was eating a bowl of salad and happened to see a pretty girl walking by the house. She looked familiar. Wanting a closer look, he went outside and chased her down. One thing lead to another and...

dpWERyp.png
    Ri9PhIs.png
    jVKgzOt.png
    aJJWK66.png
    After sitting on the side of the bed for a few minutes, Cale shook his head, blinked rapidly a few times, stood up and got dressed. He then walked over to a laptop Fox provided and checked on the status of his application.
    "No WAY!"
    (I got accepted! I don't believe it!)
    (Fox said he'd help, remember?)
    (Yeah, but I can enroll for a Distinguished Degree? And in so many different areas... What? How is that possible?)
    (Fox. Yeah, Dude must really have some pull at that school.)

mZROPHZ.png
    (I know just what degree I want now too. I really, really like gardening, and Mom said I was good at it. Why not get even better and make her proud of me...if she were here.)

Cale closed his eyes, choking himself up a little as he thought about his Mom.

(This is not only for me, this is for you Mom. If you can hear me, I love you... and I'm going to a university soon! I'm gonna study Biology at Foxbury. Can you believe it? It's true! Incredible huh? Ohhh Yeahhh!)
    @LegacySims2017
    I'm so sorry, I totally missed you'd posted while I was doing comments earlier. :o And then once I did, I had to go. o.O

So glad all of DJ's stuff was still there when he returned to Windenburg! Very nice of Adam to send him those texts and I bet heart-warming for DJ to see he was worried about him. Bummer the Yoga club disbanded, but good for Adam going to Britechester to be an instructor. Glad his tent was still there too and Yay! Congrats to DJ for getting accepted. Communications eh? Great choice! So glad he went back to say goodbye for now to the Halliwell sisters and took their picture. hehe He even said goodbye to the dust bunny! Adorable! Very cool he met Paige too and they exchanged numbers. :)

Love his ideas for the two books he'll be writing, clever using the Charmed story for one of them. :) Love the screenshot of DJ playing chess with Aicha, she looks very excited to have someone to play with instead of just herself. :) Yay! Only four more eh and you'll be caught up? Knew it wouldn't take you long to do that. :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful week ahead! <3
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited April 2022
    Quick response:
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    @LegacySims2017
    Yay! Only four more eh and you'll be caught up? Knew it wouldn't take you long to do that. :)
    Four more to April 1st. Slowly catching up. But am almost done with March.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    edited April 2022
    @LegacySims2017
    Oh yeah, that's what I meant, caught up to April, should've clarified that, sorry. Can't wait to see what you have planned for the rest of March! :)
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited April 2022
    April 3 - The Curse of Madame Zoe

the-curse-cover.png
    Morgan ran after Veronica towards a wooded area, and realized that Veronica didn't know she was being followed. Morgan decided to keep her distance. Where the heck was Veronica going?

following-veronica.png

Veronica arrived at Madame Zoe's wagon and didn't even bother to knock. She just barged right in. Luckily, the fortune teller was alone.

Veronica pointed at her: "YOU! You sold me a love potion that you said would work...and it turned me into...into THIS! And the sim I wanted to love me, is lying dead at the Discotheque Pan Europa!"

shouting-at-mde-zoe.png

Madame Zoe: "Ah...so you are telling me that the love potion didn't work?"

so-are-yu-saying-it-didnt-work.png

Veronica screamed at her, "Of course it didn't work! Look at me! I'm green! You need to fix this!"

Madame Zoe: "My dear...when you came to me, I asked you if you and this BOY had both declared your love for each other, and you told me you had..."

he-isnot-your-true-love.png

Veronica: "Well...we sort of...we...well...not really...what difference does it make? I wanted him to be mine! Isn't that enough?"

Madame Zoe: "Do you remember when you were here the last time, and I convened with the spirits on your behalf?"

Veronica: "Yes...but something has gone wrong..."

Madame Zoe wagged her finger at Veronica, "I told you that "If this sim was your true love, when he took a sip of this potion, and kissed you, he would fall madly in love with you, and you and he would be joined forever." Do you remember that?"

did-i-not-tell-u.png

Veronica: "Yes...yes...that is why I bought Love Potion #9. And that's what he did. I put the love potion in his drink and he drank it, and then he kissed me. I did everything like you told me to do. It didn't work! You need to do something!"

Madame Zoe shook her head, "Ahh...but you see, my dear, this boy is NOT your true love...and you have now suffered the consequences and you have both been CURSED by the spirits. If you had told me the truth when you were here the last time, I would not have given you such a volatile potion..."

you-are-cursed.png

Veronica yelled at Madame Zoe: "What are you saying? That you can't cure me? That he is NOT my true love? Ridiculous! HE IS! He wants me! You're a charlatan...a fake...a swindler...preying on innocent, young sims like myself for simoleons..."

fine-ill-come-back.png

Madame Zoe raised an eyebrow, "I do not believe you are as innocent as you proclaim. And you are the one who gave me false information on this BOY. I do not believe he professed his love to you at all. YOU are the one who deceived me and now you are cursed! There is nothing I can do."

i-do-not-think.png

Veronica screamed, "So I am going to be stuck this way forever? And what about Dylan? He's dead! Even if I am cured, he's dead! He's not coming back..."

i-did-everything.png

Madame Zoe thought for a moment, "Are you certain that the BOY is dead? Perhaps he fell unconscious from the effects of the curse..."

Veronica looked at her, "I...I didn't check his pulse or anything...but he was just in this trance and then clutched his stomach and fell over...I thought he was dead....but, maybe he wasn't. So, you think he might still be alive?"

hes-dead-and-im-green.png

Madame Zoe nodded her head, "Yes, I do, but from what you describe...he is sadly cursed as well. Tell me...when he kissed you, was it pleasant?"

Veronica didn't speak for a moment, "No...I felt like I was going to puke after he kissed me. He tasted like...like garlic...and it almost made me sick..."

it-tasted-like-garlic.png

Madame Zoe: "How interesting. Did you know that garlic is an aphrodisiac?"

Veronica: "A what?"

Madame Zoe: "It is something that increases passion." Madame Zoe looked at her vials and spoke again, "I cannot promise you anything, but come back tomorrow and I may have a cure for you...but I believe the cure will lie with this BOY...."

Veronica looked at her, "You want me to come back tomorrow? Why can't you convene with the spirits tonight?

Madame Zoe: "I must first read the tomes of the ancients. There may be an answer there. Come back tomorrow...there is nothing I can do for you tonight...Now go!"

fortune-teller.png

Veronica: "But I'm still green! I can't be seen like this? What am I going to do?"

Madame Zoe: "Perhaps spending time alone to reflect on your life would be wise..."

Veronica: "Spend time alone? Hmmph! What do you think I should do? Sleep in the forest and commune with nature or something?"

Madame Zoe: "Ahh...yes...a wise choice for I believe that it was the mischievous forest spirits who placed this curse on you. They can be quite playful at times..."

Veronica stood up and shouted forbidden words at Madame Zoe, "Playful? Playful? I'm green! This is playful? Oh my plumbobs! Fine! I will come back, but you better have a cure tomorrow!"

And with that, Veronica stomped out of Madame Zoe's wagon.

i-did-everything-you-told-me.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Morgan had followed Veronica to a caravan wagon. She had heard shouting from within and then nothing. Morgan didn't know who lived here or why Veronica came here, but she knew she had to go inside. Morgan looked around and picked up a steel rod that had been placed near the fire. The rod was probably used to lift the lid off of the pot on the fire. She felt a bit safer now and proceeded towards the door clutching the rod.

When she came to the door, she knocked and then entered. She expected to see Veronica there, but there was only an elderly sim reading a book.

are-you-here-for-a-reading.png

Madame Zoe: "Are you here for a reading, my dear..."

Morgan looked puzzled, "A what?"

Madame Zoe: "A reading...to have your fortune told...?"

Morgan looked around the wagon and noticed many vials holding different colored liquids lining several shelves.

Morgan: "No...no...I was looking for the teen who came in here. Is she still here?"

i-am-looking-for-a-girl.png

Madame Zoe: "No, I'm afraid she has already left through the back..."

Morgan hadn't realized that the wagon had a back door, and she had missed Veronica leaving. Dang!

Morgan placed the steel rod down: "I'm sorry I bothered you. I need to find her...she...did something to my friend...I have to go..."

Madame Zoe: "Ah...I see...your friend is the BOY..."

Morgan looked at her, "What? How did you know? Yes...he is a BOY...well, he's a teen...he collapsed at Discotheque Pan Europa...I don't know exactly what happened...but she did something to him..."

Madame Zoe: "Please sit down my dear and tell me your name."

morgan-asking-question.png

Morgan sat down, "It's Morgan...my name is Morgan..."

Madame Zoe: "Sadly, Morgan, I believe I know what happened to your friend. The girl you seek gave him a potion...a very powerful potion...but it failed."

Morgan narrowed her eyes, "What kind of potion?"

Madame Zoe: "A love potion, but not just any love potion. When a sim drinks this potion and kisses their true love, they will be together forever..."

Morgan couldn't believe what she had just heard. Veronica had used some type of love potion on Dylan. And it made Dylan kiss Veronica? But why? Veronica didn't even know him. Why would she do that?

a-love-potion-why.png

Morgan: "But you said this...um...love potion...failed? Is that why Dylan fell unconscious?" she asked concerned.

Madame Zoe looked at Morgan closely, "My dear...the love potion failed because it was NOT true love. Unfortunately, now they are both cursed.

they-are-both-cursed.png

Morgan: "Cursed? What do you mean cursed? Is he...is he going to be alright? I mean, is there a cure or something...you have a lot of other potions in here...will one of those work?"

Just then Morgan's cell pinged. It was from Wolfgang. She quickly read the text and texted back.

Morgan breathed out, "Thank goodness...he's fine..."

he-is-alive.png

Madame Zoe gave Morgan a thoughtful look, "Is it about the BOY?"

Morgan smiled: "Yes...he regained consciousness, but...it's just that...Wolfgang said he was acting strange...but wouldn't tell me how..."

Madame Zoe: "It is what I had feared. The BOY is indeed cursed. He fell unconscious when the curse took hold of him. This Wolfgang...is he your beloved?"

Morgan laughed, "Wolfgang? My beloved? Oh gosh, no...we are just friends..."

wolfgang.png

Madame Zoe: "That is good...the BOY will need many friends for the task he must take."

Morgan nodded her head, "So, do you know what's wrong with Dylan? Do you think you can help him?"

Madame Zoe: "From what I have heard from the girl, I feel that the curse is based on the love potion. The BOY, is still searching for his true love...."

Morgan: "What...what do you mean?"

because-he-is-a-wizard.png

Madame Zoe thought for a moment: "From my reading, I believe the curse was given by some playful forest sprites. For the love potion to work, a kiss had to be shared with one sim. For the curse to be broken, it appears that the BOY will have to kiss many sims...until his true love is found. I am uncertain as to the number of sims he must kiss...I had not finished reading the ancient tomes when you arrived..."

oh-gosh-poor-dylan.png

Morgan just shook her head. This sounded like something out of a fairy tale. Except this was real life. Her heart suddenly ached thinking of Dylan kissing other sims.

Morgan: "What happens if he kisses all these sims...and he doesn't find his true love? What then?"

Madame Zoe: "Then he will be cursed forever...never to be with the one that he truly loves..."

Morgan suddenly felt hot tears on her cheeks and turned away.

he-is-going-to-kiss-all-these-sims.png

Madame Zoe saw Morgan's distraught face: "My child, are you in love with this BOY?"

are-you-in-love-with-him.png

Morgan shook her head, "No...we're...we're just friends..."

Madame Zoe: "Do you speak the truth, Morgan? You must not give me false information. The girl gave me false information and this did not bode well with the spirits and she is now cursed. So, I ask you again...are you in love with this BOY?"

im-so-maybe-in-love.png

Morgan looked at Madame Zoe uncertainly: "I'm not sure...I have a lot of feelings for him...but I haven't told him...but the way I feel when I am around him...I have never felt that way before...and when he's not around...all I do is think of him...I don't want to be without him...so, I'm not sure...but I think...maybe I am in love with him..."

Madame Zoe: "Ahhh...my dear I see that you are conflicted in your feelings. You do not know for sure if you truly love this BOY. This will not do! But you have a very kind heart to come here on behalf of another. Tell me now...has this BOY expressed his love for you?"

has-he-said-he-loves-you.png

Morgan blushed: "No...no...he's never said anything like that...but I just feel that...maybe he does feel something for me, too..."

Madame Zoe: "And have you kissed this BOY?"

no-we-didnt-kiss.png

Morgan looked shocked: "No...we haven't kissed...oh gosh this is so embarrassing..."

Madame Zoe: "And your friend...Wolfgang...does he know of your feelings towards this BOY?"

Morgan: "I...well...yeah he thinks I'm crushing on Dylan...er....I mean...he thinks I like Dylan..."

oh-gosh-poor-dylan.png

Madame Zoe: "Just as I thought! It has already started. The BOY has already started looking for his true love..."

Morgan: "What do you mean?"

Madame Zoe: "I mean, dear, that this "strange behavior" that your friend, Wolfgang talks of, is that the BOY has already started kissing other sims. And your friend, Wolfgang, only referred to it as "strange behavior" so that it would not upset you as Wolfgang knows of your feelings towards the BOY."

your-friend-told-you.png

Morgan: "So...you think Dylan has," she swallowed hard, "...that Dylan has already started kissing other sims when he regained consciousness?"

Madame Zoe: "My dear...I believe that he has and I believe this BOY has been cursed with the Kiss Curse."

then-he-will-never-find-true-love.png

Morgan looked at Madame Zoe sadly, "So, what if...what if I let Dylan kiss me...you know...to help him break the curse?"

Madame Zoe: "Morgan, you must not. From my readings, when a cursed sim kisses someone, it is a very repulsive kiss, and the cursed sim may never want to kiss that sim again.

But there may be further consequences. If the cursed sim was never really in love with the sim they kissed, the sim they kissed will love the cursed sim for their entire life, but the cursed sim will eternally hate the one they kissed."

Morgan: "Oh! Yeah...that's a bad idea,,,"

Madame Zoe: "But Morgan, do not worry...I have something for you. To protect you..."

Madame Zoe got up from her chair and looked around and rummaged on a nearby table and held up a necklace, "Here...this is what you need. It will help you be strong and will keep you safe..." she said placing the necklace around Morgan's neck.

Morgan admired the necklace: "It's beautiful..."

its-beautiful.png

Madame Zoe: "Now Morgan, listen carefully...you must never take this necklace off in his presence, or his power over you will enable him to kiss you. You must not kiss the BOY nor let the BOY kiss you. No matter what he says or does. You must remember that he is cursed and what he says to you is because he is under a spell. You must not let him sway you into kissing him because of your feelings for him."

Morgan bit her lip and looked around the wagon sadly, "Okay, I get it...but isn't there another way? Another cure maybe? Like maybe drink another potion or something?"

Madame Zoe: "I am afraid I do not have a cure; however, I have a friend who may be able to help. But he does not live in Windenburg. He lives in a town called Glimmerbrook. If you want to help the BOY, you must bring the BOY to see my friend."

go-to-climmerbrook.png

Morgan: "Glimmerbrook? Where is that? Is it far?"

Madame Zoe smiled and pointed to a map on the wall: "It is just a small town...you can take the train there."

Morgan: "But how do you know your friend will be able to help Dylan?"

Madame Zoe smiled: "Because my friend is a wizard..."

it-is-a-short-ay.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When Morgan had left, a black cat, who had been lying on a mat, stretched and sauntered over to Madame Zoe and started mewing at her and she picked it up.

Madame Zoe: "Oh Salem...I know what you are saying, and I was thinking the same thing myself. Yes, she may be the one to lift the curse for this BOY...but I could not risk it. She is too conflicted in her emotions right now...she needs to be sure she loves him."

picked-up-the-cat.png

Salem mewed some more.

i-do-otr-know.png

Madame Zoe: "No...I do not know the BOY's feelings towards her. But perhaps they will both discover their feelings for each other and be able to declare their love for one another. It will be a difficult journey for both of them...."

Madame Zoe hugged Salem to her and he purred, "Yes...yes...then it will be true love, Salem...it will be true love..."

then-t-will-be-true-love.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

Dylan, of course, will be doing the 100 Bae Challenge. He must get 100 first kisses with various sims & ask them to be his bae/girlfriend.

Any sims who Dylan previously kissed before the curse took affect, are not affected by the "curse". So, Kaori and Sofia are already Baes, and Robin is also not affected because she had a first kiss with Dylan in a romance scene they practiced together in drama in Mt. Komorebi.

Madame Zoe has a feeling that perhaps Morgan is Dylan's true love, but because Morgan is still not sure if she does indeed love Dylan, at this stage in time, Morgan may not be able to break the curse. So, Madame Zoe gives Morgan a magical necklace to wear, and is hopeful that soon Morgan will indeed know that she loves Dylan, and is Dylan's true love, and will be able to break the curse.

Until then, Morgan has been protected from Dylan's "cursed" kiss by wearing a magical necklace. This necklace will ward off any romantic advances that Dylan makes towards Morgan. And Madame Zoe gives Morgan a dire warning that if Dylan kisses Morgan and he is not really in love with Morgan, that Morgan will love Dylan forever, but that Dylan will hate her forever. Good reason to keep that necklace on.
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    April 4

lVLnt8N.jpg
    Robin checked the mail the following day, and she found a letter addressed to her.
    fjKy7Mw.jpg

A bit nervously, she opened the envelope, but she needn't have worried - she had been accepted to both universities with the option of doing distinguished degrees at both schools. (It's really cute that other sims will celebrate if your sim reads the acceptance letter when they are close by <3)
    JNYIN1B.png

She had decided she'd be attending Foxbury Institute with a degree in biology, a major that would help her pursue her dreams of helping the environment. She loved nature and being outside, especially by the ocean, and she hoped one day to become a marine biologist. It was coincidental that Cale was interested in pursuing a degree in biology as well. He had been accepted to Foxbury as well and they would move into their dorms the next day.

And here are just a few random shots from the rest of the day.

I'm not sure if Cale was the one who broke the toilet or not, but he was in the bathroom when I noticed it was broken, so I had him Repario it.
    S1L9Mr2.jpg

Then he ran off somewhere and I kind of just enjoy letting him do his thing so let's see where he is off to.
    YERbJmj.jpg

Aw he just wanted to give Pepper a little snuggle <3
    cpDve7s.jpg

And eat some grilled fruit :D
    aV7rnpv.jpg

"Hey, that's MY bed..."
    mR8MfWg.png

It obviously makes so much sense to drink coffee at 1am to fill your energy need when there's a perfectly good bed upstairs. :D
    W26sVVT.jpg

The next day, she moved into Briny Tower on campus and met her new roommates, most of whom were actually familiar faces. So we have Lilith Pleasant, Nani Kealoha, Hazel Goldstein (daughter of one of my favorite sims, Tallulah, who I think I may have briefly shown here before), Melinda Munch (daughter of Lucas Munch and Elsa Bjergsen), Skylar Fyres-Behr, and Ivy Keyes (one of Robin's cousins). I found a mod that lets me hand pick Robin's roommates, so there's none that will randomly generate.
    EJMv3jB.jpg

A few of them got a head start on homework since classes began tomorrow.
    Mjxndjk.jpg

And then a few of them decided to play pong.
    wG3w5h7.jpg

Skylar is so hot, why did Robin ever break up with her lol
    O6VJBes.png

Robin and Ivy ended up winning however, and I'll save Robin's first day of classes for tomorrow :)
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited April 2022
    April 4
    6ByImLA.png
    There wasn't much Aaron could do while waiting for the results of his university application to come back, so he ended up spending the first full week of living in Britechester just simply existing.
    He took up painting again.
    oPK2dL7.png

And while he was painting, he had one very persistent thought...
    8FdmIHz.png

He also lamented the lack of space to grow a garden, but at least he could plant a few bonsai buds.
    F7NRr1t.png

Harvestfest rolled around that Thursday, and Aaron busied himself with cooking a grand breakfast.
    VtsTaBG.png

"Hey, I'm already cooking, you don't need to grab leftovers."
    "...You grabbed a pack of bacon. I'm a vegetarian."
    "Oh, shoot!"
    (I totally forgot 1) that Adonis was a vegetarian, and 2) that the grand breakfast wasn't vegetarian friendly lol so he had to suffer :joy: )
    nG8aeMY.png

Hunter came into the kitchen to offer a toy to one of the gnomes that had invaded.
    yJxBdis.png

"Oh, no... I think it's mad..."
    u5cXxic.png

It was very mad.
    Grpal14.png
    P1a9L8g.png

Aaron sighed and kicked it into smithereens.
    lUgNtvs.png

Hunter kicked the gnome's friend.
    xiqvS5y.png

"And now the sink is broken???"
    bjRTR3u.png

Adonis, meanwhile, had taken off to swim in the river.
    2TnOQCk.png
    ayABkFT.png

Later that afternoon, they went out into town. (This is an incredible replacement lot for the library, and I forgot who created it whoops but it's under the name Laurel Library on the gallery. It's set as a restaurant though, but it is a multipurpose lot)
    Iii4fM8.png

Aaron entered a pub, with Hunter soon following.
    M7RFeZt.png

Adonis found a boxing gym and began to work on his fitness skill.
    Nz2Wo2i.png

"Juice pong?" Hunter asked, and Aaron grinned.
    F5hWVm0.png
    NGF7pMk.png
    ax9TYCk.png

"You're supposed to throw the ball, not drop it," Aaron taunted.
    CKgXSiM.png

Hunter finally sank one ball, at least.
    kt534V2.png

But he was no match for Aaron.
    xW5ta6p.png

When they got home, Hunter went to his next gig.
    "Really???" he muttered when he saw the location and arrived.
    olxqYTd.png
    (Yuuup, that's big brother Seamus... Redhead in the button shirt is Seamus' son, so Hunter's nephew)

Whatever. He had a job to do, estranged brothers be 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
    9XSzuRA.png
    KRgpkb7.png
    And he got $1,500 out of the whole thing. Sure, it had been super awkward facing Seamus again especially after the last time they had seen each other... but money.
    (I actually could not believe that his gig was in Glimmerbrook, AND at his half-brother's house of all places...)

Post edited by afai1261 on
    couldn't get to everybody and I'm super sorry about that but I did want to post the comments I did finish :3

@LegacySims2017
    Mar 25: So glad that DJ's stuff was still in the locker! And lucky that his tent was still there, could have been a disaster!
    Haha had to say goodbye to the dust bunny :D
    Ooh hope we'll see Paige again!

Mar 26: Love that he's marketing his newest adventure as a fantasy! And I like the idea of the potion book being an add on!

@Karababy52
    Yeah I decided to age everyone up manually because I was afraid of something going wrong if I did it any other way haha. Probably didn't need to be so worried and I also could have used something like MCCC's Set Age to do it but whatever it's done now.

Yeah I actually knew that he was a vampire since he was born thanks to a mod I use, but him getting the pointy ears on top of it was just perfect. He also has a weak bloodline since Cale was still a spellcaster when he was born.
    He is perfect, my heart melted when I saw his little face!

At first I was super excited when I saw the message from Aster (it was the "found a ring in partner's bag, I think they're going to propose so what should I say") and it was only after I'd had Aaron say yes that I realised that I'd never actually SEE it. So I think I might set it up in an alternate save because I do want to see it too haha. Actually maybe if I can incorporate the phone call into the narrative somehow (even though it happened when Aaron was still in Glimmerbrook, before I even aged Leo up!) then I can include those screenshots there. I'll see.

Vampire fights are such a good animation, and when I saw Cale doing that flirty idle straight afterwards I just had to have him say something about Aster being able to kick his butt being hot :joy:

Thank you! <3

Yup I have plans for Adonis later in the month and plus I wanted to see his handsome face HAHA.
    Robin is taking biology but Melissa isn't sure what she wants to do yet and I don't think I need another biology student running around haha.
    Robin, Cale and Aaron are going to have to make a study group since they're all doing biology ;) Oh and Adonis is doing biology too, and he of course knows Cale and Robin, so he'd going to be in as well! Adonis is at Britechester though because I couldn't be bothered cheating to give him skills for the distinguished degree, whereas Cale, Robin and Aaron are all at Foxbury in my game (oops spoilers but Aaron got into every single distinguished degree)

I'm so glad that the paranormal career's been fixed, I heard that it was totally broken.
    I have a major soft spot for Robin and Melissa so I take way too many pictures of them lol

I don't think your storyline is too out there at all, I think it's great! Much more creative than anything I could have come up with!
    I mean regardless it's a cool tattoo haha. I'm actually planning for Aaron to get a tattoo later this month but it'll be a full sleeve :smiley:

So is Fox named after Fox Mulder from X-Files since you made him for that specific scenario? ;) hehe
    Oh I suffer from same face syndrome with my recent sims, it's awful haha. Oh yeah when I first saw Fox from behind in your Apr 1 post I was like "Josh????" But then I realised Fox's hair is black, skintone is different...

So he'll have 100 babies after woohooing with all these ladies and he'll FORGET??? o.O

Oh no it's all good haha my brain is just constantly fried these days :D

~~~
    Apr 3: Of course he picks up a lady at the pub!
    Love that he's just like "oh I have a bow and arrow now, for LOVE!" :joy: So the aliens got him the Beguiling reward trait, how kind of them! :D
    Ahhh so he doesn't remember being all romantic... this is going to be bad in the future, I can just tell!
    OOOOHHHH the way Cale's eyes glow when he's under the influence of what the aliens programmed him to do is perfect!!!
    Yay, Cale joins the biology gang!

@RememberJoy
    Apr 3: Poor Adam, he looks so rough in that daily pic!
    But meditation and yoga is a good way to relieve stress for him so I'm glad he has that.
    Haha love Kaori and Sofia gossiping about Gemma and Kiyoshi :joy:
    Wow Nanami aged up so pretty! <3 LOL her comment about wanting to be an adult for less drama and Adam's 'I wish' is perfect :D
    Sad that Kiyoshi can't go home and be with his family!
    edited April 2022
    April 4th: Harvestfest with friends

ZLpgyYU.png
    When I got up, Kiyoshi was at my door inquiring about potions. "I know you have something that fills all your needs," he said groggily, "and I was just up all night working on my homework. Do you have any extras?" I laughed and pulled out a vial, "Here you go dude," I said handing it to him, "you look like a wreck."
    IFYuv7h.png
    He drank it and perked right up, thanking me before heading off to his first class. It was Harvestfest today, but unfortunately our universities didn't give time off for holidays, so we just had to make the best of it. I came downstairs and noticed some gnomes had popped up. I remembered my first Harvestfest with them, and decided to leave them alone. Kaori was much braver and offered one a cup of coffee, saying everyone loved coffee. She was right, it accepted it!
    oUGGA8v.png
    Carol got excited and offered one of her toys to a bunny gnome, which seemed to please it.
    FHcxvOm.png
    Well, at least we were off to a good start. Gemma and Sofia took care of the two in the yard, and everyone seemed to be in high spirits.
    T3Jhsvh.png
    dHSPxvF.png
    I went upstairs and finished working on my presentation, now I just had to find the time to go and present it.
    8NDsdk1.png
    I remembered I still needed to do some yoga, so I started a routine. Carol grabbed a mat I'd bought for her earlier, and came and joined me, practicing some of the moves I'd shown her.
    q2jwtUp.png
    That afternoon, while we were waiting for Sofia to finish her last class, we sat down and watched some sports and talked about what we were thankful for.
    LdBV0sm.png
    Gemma and Kiyoshi both said they were thankful for the each other, and I had to give thanks for Carol and Kaori. Carol piped up and said she was thankful for yoga and magic, but most of all she was thankful for us.
    7RA2Tsp.png
    I love her so much.
    Sofia returned, so I headed over to the kitchen to prepare our harvest feast. Carol tagged along, and we chatted as I chopped and stirred.
    m9G6rD1.png
    As I was finishing, I asked her if she would set the table, and she happily obliged.
    PpMdXza.png
    After a few more special touches, the meal was ready!
    8FXM0gH.png
    I carried the bird to the table and called everyone to dinner, "Come and get it!"
    SQGaK9f.png
    We piled around the table and everyone dug in. "This is amazing!" Gemma said mouth full. Sofia concurred, "You really should be going to school to be a chef," she said. "This is the best turkey I've ever had!"
    UZhRPCA.png
    I thanked them, but I just couldn't picture myself being happy as a chef in a busy kitchen, or any full time job for that matter. Kaori volunteered to clean up, so the rest of us pulled out our homework and got back to work; not an easy task on a turkey hangover.
    QocthEw.png
    edited April 2022
    April 4 - Dazed and Confused

dazed-cover.png\
    Dylan opened his eyes, and for a moment, he wasn't sure where he was. Then he remembered that he was at the Teen Dance-Off Competition. What had happened? Had he passed out?

WHAT-HAPPENIED.png

He shook his head and then he remembered going for a drink with Veronica...why the heck hadn't he just told her no? And then, he took a few sips of some pink champagne, and the next minute he's kissing her...and then he had this terrible pain in his stomach and keeled over.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ FLASHBACK ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

YOU-ARE-EVERYTHING-IVE-EVER-DESIRED.png

KISSING-VERONICA.png

DYLAN-WHAT-IS-HAPPENING-TO-YOU.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ FLASHBACK ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dylan stood there for a moment scowling and couldn't understand why he had kissed Veronica. It was so strange, like he was compelled to kiss her. And that kiss...ugh...it was the grossest kiss he'd ever had...it tasted like...garlic. What the heck had come over him? Oh gosh! He just hoped Morgan hadn't seen that. He had to go and find her.

Just as Dylan was going to head down the stairs, some guy at the bar started clapping and talking excitedly to him.

HES-ALIVES.png

Don Lothario: "Bravo! That was quite the show! Dude! I thought you were dead! Had me convinced. And that chick...how the heck did she just turn into that green....that green thing so quickly. Is this like some promo for a theatrical show coming up? Was that a lighting effect or something that she did? Or maybe it was one of those quick-change artists like you see in "Simland's Got Talent." Anyway, dude, that was so phenomenal!"

Dylan just stared at the guy.

Wolfgang rushed up to him just then, "Dylan, bro, I thought you were a goner. Oh geez, I'm glad you're okay. We couldn't stop her. think I was in shock seeing this green sim come at me, and she got by me. And then Cale tried to grab her at the stairs, but he wrenched his ankle. She almost got away. But don't worry, Morgan ran after her. I just wish I could be there when Morgan meets up with Veronica. Geez! Morgan will probably pull out all of Veronica's hair! Now that will be an epic fight."

IT-WAS-SUPPOSED-TO-WORK-AND-LOOK-AT-ME-NOW-IM-GREEN-AND-DYLAN-IS-HES-DEAD.png

Dylan stared blankly at Wolfgang, "What are you talking about? Who's green?"

Wolfgang: "Veronica, dude! Don't you remember her changing into this female Hulk? Oh, and believe me, green is not her color..."

Dylan felt like he was going to keel over, and Wolfgang steadied him.

Wolfgang: "Hey, bro, maybe you need to sit down...."

you-better-sit-down.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Down at the main level, Robin had raced up the stairs to give Cale a hand and helped him hobble back to the third floor.

Aaron went over to Hunter who had been waiting for him.

Hunter: "Is something wrong? Do you need my help? I can...you know...REALLY help if it's serious..."

you-did-this-for-me-aaron.png

Aaron just shook his head. He knew that having a vampire boyfriend had its advantages, but he hadn't told any of the Chain Breakers about Hunter's lineage as yet, "No...I'm sure everything is fine. I just need to go upstairs and see what's going on. I'll see you later...okay?"

hunter-and-aaron.png

Hunter looking around, "Yeah, sure...we'll celebrate your victory together," he said smiling holding Aaron's hands in his. And then headed out of the club.

running-out-the-club.png

Meanwhile, DJ and Adam had actually been outside when they looked up and saw a green sim exit the club and then Morgan came out chasing after her. What the heck? What was going on? Morgan was gone like a flash as they stood there speechlessly looking after her. They heard her call back to check if Dylan was alright. What? Something had happened to Dylan? They rushed back inside to find the rest of the crew and to find out what was going on.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

HEHEARD-A-SCREAM.png

Antonio was trapped behind some dancers when he heard someone scream. There was a lot of commotion, and he heard more shouting, but he couldn't see what was happening.

He finally got to where Odd Job was.

Antonio: "What is going on?"

Odd Job: "I don't know, some teen went running out of the club and a Chain Breaker girl ran after her..."

WE-GET-THEM-NOW.png

Antonio: "This is perfect, a little distraction. I couldn't have planned things better myself. Let's find that Dylan kid now..."

LOOKING-DOWNSTAIRS.png

Odd Job and Antonio went downstairs first checking all the areas, but the kid wasn't there.

They went up to the main level again, and then went up the stairs towards the door.

Odd Job: "You know, all these stairs are really killing my back. Don't they have an elevator in this place?"

all-these-stairs-are-killing-my-back.png

Antonio just glared at him without saying a word. Sheesh! Antonio was getting tired of all these has-beens that Nick Alto keeps sending to work with him.

Antonio pointed across the dance floor to the 2nd floor bar area. Antonio searched the crowd, but the kid wasn't there either. There was one more level to go, the kid must be up there.

GOING-UPSTAIRS.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wolfgang and Dylan were sitting at the bar.

AND-SHE-TURNED-INTO-THIS-GREEN-MONSTER-AND-RAN-OFF-NOW-THAT-WAS-FUNNY.png

Wolfgang: "...And then when you kissed her...all of a sudden, she got swept up in the air or something, and then whoosh, she turned into this green monster. I'm sorry, dude, but that was the most hilarious thing I ever saw..."

Dylan: "Oh dude, I don't even remember that...I don't even know why I kissed her. All I remember is kissing her...and it was disgusting...and then I felt this pain in my stomach, and next thing I know I am on the floor waking up..."

I-KISSED-VERONICA-AND-IT-WAS-TOTALLY-DISGUSTING.png

Wolfgang: "Cale and I saw you...before you kissed her...and we didn't know what was happening or why you would do something like that. We ran over, but then, it was too late. And then everything happened at once...and I think Cale and I were both in shock about everything we were seeing..."

Dylan: "Morgan....she didn't see any of this...did she?"

OMG-I-DONT-KNOW-WHAT-JUST-HAPPENED.png

Wolfgang: "No, bro, she was downstairs...hey, look, I better text her and let her know you are alright...."

But before Wolfgang even had a chance to text Morgan, Dylan got up and headed towards Polliana of the Starlights, and then swooped her into his arms and kissed her.

dylan-kisses-polliana.png

why-are-you-kissing-that-sim.png

Wolfgang looked at Dylan in shock.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Matteo Villareal had watched his daughter during the dance battle, but that Healy kid sure had some moves. And, then he saw the misstep his daughter made and knew that those Starlights had lost the championship. He figured he should go and see his daughter anyway, and give her some support. But the way the club got crowded suddenly, he had lost track of her.

He headed over to some of the Starlights and spoke to them.

have-you-seen-my-daughter.png

Matteo: "Have you seen my daughter, Veronica?"

Haruto rolled his eyes: "No...and I really wouldn't want to after she chewed me out for a misstep in the routine, and then SHE lost the championship herself!" he said and walked off.

haruto-i-dont-really-cae.png

Matteo to Archie: "I came here to see her win...but...well...I figured she might need some um...comforting after that embarrassing loss..."

Archie: "Yeah, it was a real big blow for us to lose that championship. But, well, this is my last year with the Starlights. I'm heading to uni after this. Hey, and if you find Veronica, tell her I'm looking for her, too. She's not answering her cell. We were supposed to go out on a date tonight...I think she might need some cheering up. Anyway, nice talking to you Mr. Villareal."

if-you-see-her-were-going-on-a-date.png

Matteo looked around and she could be anywhere.

The sim that Matteo had been with at the bar sashayed up to him, "Matteo, it's so crowded in here with all these teens. I was thinking of going somewhere a bit more...um...private for some...adult time..." she said flirtatiously.

xomw-on-matteo.png

Matteo smiled at her, "Oh, yes, just what I was thinking...give me a moment, doll."

He quickly texted Veronica and then held out his arm to the sim and they headed out the club together.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wolfgang had been talking to Dylan at the bar and then suddenly Dylan focused on a female sim. Dylan got up and went over to her. She was the most attractive sim he had ever seen, and he knew he had to kiss her.

I-SAW-YOU-BEFORE-I-WANT-TO-KISS-YOU-BABE.png

Dylan: "Hey...I saw you downstairs and had to come over and get to know you a bit better..."

And suddenly hearing those words uttered by Dylan made Polliana so flirty, "I'd like to get to know you, too..."

And then Dylan took her in his arms and kissed her.

AND-SUDDENLY-ITS-LIKE-SHE-WAS-IN-LOVE.png

And when the kiss was done, he belched in her face, and Polliana yelled at him.

AND-THEN-HE-BELCHED-RIGHT-ON-HER.png

Dylan just stood there in a daze and then went to sit down at the bar beside Wolfgang again.

yelling-at-duylan.png

Wolfgang: "Dude...what just happened? Are you all right. Why did you kiss that teen? Maybe we should bring you to the hospital or something. You're acting kind of strange..."

Wolfgang quickly texted Morgan and then looked at his friend concerned.

WHATS-GOING-ON-BRO.png

Robin and Cale made it up the stairs and Cale hobbled over to where Dylan and Wolfgang were sitting. Dylan looked like he was in shock.

Robin: "Hey, Dylan, you okay? You look kind of pale..."

sad-dylan.png

Cale: "I think it's the effects of some kind of spell or something that Veronica put on him..."

Wolfgang: "I don't know...she's not here now...and he just...he just went over and kissed a sim. It was the weirdest thing I ever saw..."

Cale: "Maybe it's the residual effects....look, Dylan already knows this...but the night that Veronica came to the club...I swear she used some type of spell on me or something..."

Aaron, DJ and Adam came towards them and Wolfgang and Cale filled everyone in on everything.

dj-and-dylan.png

DJ: "Did you hear from Morgan? Did she catch up with Veronica?"

Wolfgang: "Yeah, she texted me that she was in some fortune teller's caravan wagon in the woods, that had all these vials on shelves on the wall. But that Veronica had gotten away."

Adam: "A fortune teller's wagon? Why would Veronica go there?"

Cale: "Don't you get it? That's where Veronica went and bought some type of potion or something...to put Dylan under her spell. I am sure of it..."

dont-yiou-get-it.png

Wolfgang: "Yeah...and it backfired...I don't think what happened was supposed to have happened...."

Dylan seemed to come out of it then, "I think you're right. I think she put something in my drink. When I took a few sips, I felt dizzy...and then really flirty...and...oh man...I just don't want to say this out loud...I looked at Veronica and felt like she was the only sim for me...and I wanted to kiss her...badly...I felt the same just now when I...oh geez...when I kissed that other sim. It's like I didn't have any control over what I was doing..."

adam-paranoid-moment.png

Adam: "Yeah, Dylan's probably right. Veronica spiked his drink with something...and he is still feeling the effects..."

Wolfgang: "We need to get him to the hospital..."

we-need-to-get-him-to-a-hospital.png

Everyone agreed, and DJ and Adam headed downstairs to get the crew's dance gear. Adam had driven there, and was going to get his van. Aaron said he needed to make a call and excused himself and went to a corner of the club.

Robin told them not to leave without her, but she just had to use the facilities first.

phone-call-and-bags.png

Aaron called Hunter: "Hey, look...we're bringing Dylan to the hospital. Veronica put some type of potion or something in his drink, and he's going around kissing sims...." They talked some more and Hunter agreed that he would meet them all at the hospital.

Aaron went over to help DJ with the rest of the dance crew bags, and they headed outside to wait for Adam and the van.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Antonio and Odd Job were heading up the last flight of stairs to the 3rd floor and they saw them. The kid looked weak, like maybe he had too much to drink. This would make it even easier.

hello-healy.png

Antonio and Odd Job faced Wolfgang, Cale and Dylan, "Healy...we meet again."

Dylan looked shocked to see him. He thought he had killed him in Mt Komorebi. He must have just been unconscious. He looked at the other guy, but it was a different thug than the one he remembered from Mr. Komorebi.

dylan-shocked.png

Antonio: "Boss says we gotta bring you with us, kid, you got something he wants..." he turned to Cale and Wolfgang, "We don't mean you no harm, we just want Healy...just back away and we'll take Healy off your hands..."

Cale and Wolfgang stood their ground.

you-want-him-you-havwe-to-go-through-us-first.png

Wolfgang saw Dylan tense: "I don't know what's going on, but you're gonna have to get through us first to get to Dylan. Right Cale?" he said as he took off his chain necklace and held it menacingly in his hand.

bring-it-on-dylan-with-the-dozey-look.png

Cale looked at Wolfgang and did the same, whipping the necklace in a circular motion in his hand, "Bring it on! I haven't had a good fight in awhile. Let's do this..."

i-dont-think-you-know-who-youre-dealing-with.png

Odd Job: "I don't think you know who you are dealing with," he said," and opened his jacket to reveal the gun he was carrying.

Dylan to Wolfgang and Cale: "I can't let you do this...this is my fight...I don't want you getting hurt..."

And just then Robin came out of the bathroom and saw these two guys threatening Wolfgang and Cale. Oh geez! One of the guys had a gun, and Wolfgang and Cale seemed to be using their chain necklaces as weapons. She looked at the wrench in her hand that she had found in the bathroom. I mean who would leave a wrench in the bathroom? Sheesh! She was going to turn it into the registrar, but she had a better idea.

robin-snuck-up.png

Robin quietly snuck up behind the two thugs, and before anyone knew what was happening.

CLANG! CLANG! THUD!

robin-gets-them.png

Robin dropped the wrench and let out a whoop as she looked at the two thugs passed out on the ground, "Wow! Did you see that? That was a 2-fer! That felt good...who are those guys and why were they holding a gun on you?"

yes-got-them.png

Dylan's mind seemed to clear and he looked around, "Look, we gotta get out of here....before someone comes. I'll explain everything...I've got to get to my place...I've got to leave Windenburg...like now..."

we-need-to-get-out-of-here-now-2.png

Dylan still felt groggy and Wolfgang helped Dylan while Robin helped Cale, whose ankle was still throbbing.

They all ran out the door and just in time as Adam pulled up with the van. They all somehow squished in, and Wolfgang told Adam there was a change of plans. They needed to get to Dylan's house. Fast! Adam gunned the van and they sped away.

pack-themselves-in-the-van.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    Hi All - Sorry I haven't had a chance to get to comments, but have been trying to finish off my story for Windenburg. Sorry it got kind of long-winded. Dylan will be heading briefly to Glimmerbrook (probably 2 chapters), and then it's off to Britechester and uni. He is going to return to Glimmerbrook when everyone is doing Vampires, since I don't have that pack. So, basically, I am skipping a month, due to the family emergency I had. Also @afai1261 - you were wondering about the grim reaper dancer. Well, I was trying to make a dance crew of Grim Reapers, but for some reason, it wouldn't let me do group dances with him, so I just posted the pic of Grim showing off his moves. lol
    April - Day 4: "Nothing is ever as it seems..."

W1cTBXh.png

Notes
    eKvZxbV.png
    Cale's hair hadn't been this short since he was a little kid. The stylist had cut much more than just the trim he had asked for but...he kind of liked it.
    (It'll grow back.)
    Some of the clothes Fox had given him were a little more preppy than he was used to wearing too, but not all of them.

mnVP39r.png
    (Well, I do look like a Uni student at least...I think?)

tk0AozS.png
    Here's a few of Cale's new outfits. They're just what Fox gave him though. Once Cale has his own money, he might 'buy' some other clothes. But for now, this is what he'll be wearing. At least for his first semester. Casual, Athletic, Party, Hot and Cold are above. The other categories probably won't be seen much like swimwear and formal. Feel free to change his outfits or not, totally up to you, :)

Yeah, I know, I use those jeans and boots A LOT for my guys, but to be fair, they're hand-me-downs from Fox and this is his style. Of course by Fox I mean me. hehe Meh, I love them! Almost used the boots in his casual outfit too, but then I found those Dream Home Decorator boots. I think they work better.

Curious what you think of his new hairstyle! I thought it was about time to give him something new. I think it looks close to his original style, just shorter. What do you think?

6XKJkgX.png
    "I wanted to give you a little something. Think of it as a congratulations on getting into Uni gift."
    "Oh man, Fox, you've already given me so much."
    "I know, but indulge me."

nwa6nEy.png
    "Wow, this is great!"
    "I already put my number in there so you can call me whenever you want. We'll see each other on campus a lot anyway, but just in case, for emergencies."
    (Gawd, how am I going to pay the bill for this?)
    "Don't worry about paying for data, there should be enough on there already for at least your first semester."

SnzsNa7.png
    "That's not all, the laptop is yours too!"
    "What!? You're letting me borrow it? That's so freakin' cool! I promise to take good care of it until I can get my own."
    "No, it's yours, I'm giving it to you Cale. I give all my student guests a laptop if they don't have one of their own. You can't get very far in Uni without one."

ITmkPWJ.png
    "You're incredible Fox. I don't know what to say. Thank you just doesn't seem good enough."
    "It's enough, you're welcome Cale."

ZpumFil.png
    "I've never met anyone like you before, so generous and unselfish. The last, well, only person who ever treated me so well was...my Mom. She was my hero."
    "I imagine you miss her very much. She sounds like an incredible woman."
    "I do, yeah...and...she was...She...used to sneak me food when my Step-Dad made me go without dinner for something dumb. Even though she knew he'd give her Hell for it if she got caught. Sounds like something any Mom would do, but I know now, he would've beaten her for it..."
    "I'm so sorry Cale."
    "Yeah, me too..."

An awkward silence followed until Fox spoke.

vSW1Q0w.png
    "So, hey, have you made a decision about if you want to stay here while you go to Uni or live in the dorms yet? You know you're welcome to stay here as long as you need to."

AXqHKJ8.png
    "Yeah, I have. I'm going to live in the dorms. I don't know if I got any scholarships yet, but I can probably get a student loan or a job if I don't to pay for my tuition, room and board, books and stuff."
    "Ah, I thought you might say that. I understand."

5qz1kOV.png
    "It's not that I don't want to live with you Fox, you're a great guy. It's just that...you already spent so much on me, it feels weird. I've always paid my own way for everything when I could. I just...I just don't want to be in debt to you for so much because you know I'll pay you back for everything. I hope you understand."
    "I understand, but let me tell you something Cale."

mCp7mim.png
    "I can afford it, it's no burden on me, I told you that. But to help you understand even more..."

XJtilAE.png
    "Think about my first name and the name of the school."
    "Okay, you're name is Fox and the school is called Fox...bury. Holy Hell, are you trying to tell me what I think you are?"

rRP8Ykj.png
    "Yes, I am. I own the school Cale, well the biggest percentage of it anyway. My Father founded the school and when he died, I inherited it as his only child. Everyone thinks The Landgraabs own the school, and they do too for reasons I won't get into, but I own the majority of it. So as you can imagine, I'm quite wealthy. I just don't like to advertise that fact."
    "Seriously Dude?"

L2pyxrH.png
    "So why do you live in this dinky little house. You should be living in a mansion or something. How come nobody knows about you?"
    "Mansions and all that implies is just not who I am. I'm a simple guy Cale. This house is cozy. I do have another house in the country though where I spend my Summers. But it's just a cabin in the middle of a remote area. Nobody knows about me because that's the way it's always been in our family. I'd rather it stayed that way too, so this is just between me and you, alright? Can I trust you?"
    "Of course, you can count on me. Believe me, I've had to keep a lot of secrets growing up. You can trust me."

uKO68db.png
    "I knew you'd say that. Alright, so if it'll make you feel better to pay me back one day, that's cool. But don't feel like it's necessary. Just keeping my secret is enough. Oh and I thought we'd go check out that dorm room I told you about tomorrow if you'd like to consider using it? Sound good."
    "Sounds great! Thanks again Fox, I'll never forget this."
    "You're a good kid Cale, I believe you're going to go far in life. Anyway, I'm going to go take a nap, stayed up too late doing paperwork. It's early though, you should go out and celebrate, have some fun. You won't have much time for that once Uni starts."
    "Okay, I might do that. I think I'll do a little more scholarship research first. Have a good nap."
    "I'm sure I will."

LJIttb5.png
    OsSNfsL.png
    eTqHsuU.png

34ojNc0.png
    Cale did a little more research for more scholarships. Even after all Fox had told him, he was determined to pay him back and not let the guy spend one more penny on him. After awhile, the same scholarships he'd already found kept coming up in his search so he went for a walk.

He ran into a Pizza Delivery girl on her way home from work while doing so and the two almost immediately hit it off. Cale invited her back to his place and, well...

1WBQGNQ.png
    9XZVguk.png
    Cale wondered how he ended up sitting on his bed when his last thought was going for a walk, but figured he must've got distracted daydreaming about starting school or something. He went for his (another) walk and met this pretty girl. She was the easiest to seduce of every girl he'd been with so far. No need for anything with her other than a Flirty introduction. A little more flirting and she was putty in his hands.

MuBCEvZ.png
    "You want me to do it with you in there? What is that thing?"
    "It's my love machine, come on baby, you know you want me. Trust me, I'll give you so much pleasure you'll be screaming for more and I'll give it to you! Think you can handle that beautiful?"
    (Well he does have pretty green eyes, they're so...bright, and look at those muscles, Mmmm, yeah, that's what I want. Gah! I'm yours gorgeous!)

UF5AmGh.png
    XSDB07h.png
    (Oh great. I must've left the door unlocked. Why'd he go in my room though?)
    (Because they're programmed to find the closest, quickest place to pollinate.)
    (They won't remember anything anyway.)

R3rqCeb.png
    Just to be sure Cale's memory of pollinating the female was working as intended, Fox questioned him as he sat eating a bowl of salad after the female left.
    "Hey, did you go in my room?"

6bpsfSw.png
    "What? No way man, I'd never do that! That's private, I don't invade anybody's privacy. I was just...well I don't remember, but I got hungry so was just in the kitchen, see?" Cale said a bit defensively holding up his bowl.

exJxdMU.png
    "Okay, okay I believe you. The door was ajar and I thought I'd closed it. I must've left it open myself. It's cool Dude. I'm sorry."
    (Good, he doesn't remember. Everything is in order.)

"No worries Dude, everybody makes mistakes. No harm done. I'm going back to bed. I'm exhausted for some reason. Night!"
    "Good night Cale, rest well."

Comments/replies coming up next! I hope y'all had a fantastic day/night! <3
    @Karababy52
    I'll comment properly later but I was so surprised I had to say something:
    EXCUSE ME WHAT is Fox an alien too?????? How dare you :joy: Or he just knows about the aliens and isn't one himself, but still! Sneaky! lol I should have guessed from him being made for that extraterrestrial researcher scenario :D
    edited April 2022
    @SoulGal7
    Whoa! Okay, Bravo my dear, bravo! *clap clap clap* What a fantastically creative plot you've come up with for your 100 Bae Challenge! I'm impressed! Bummer that it means Morgan and Dylan can't kiss though, at least not yet. Can't wait to read more of how all this plays out now, should be a blast! <3

Yep, I knew it! He's going around kissing Sims now because he's cursed just like the Fortune Teller said. o.O So does this mean that Pollianna is cursed to be in love with him forever now and he'll hate her? o.O Oh wait, I bet just until the curse is cured. Yay! Oh Cale and Wolfgang I love you guys standing your ground against those goons! They look ready to tear those guys a new one! And then here comes Robin to the rescue with a pipe wrench! Great job Robin! I knew there had to be a reason for that wrench but forgot she'd picked it up until that scene! Annnnd, now he's off to Glimmerbrook for a little bit! Excellent! They won't know where he went this time, at least not right away anyway. Can't wait to see how it goes from there and once he makes it to Britechester as well. Should be lots of fun! hehe

@permanentrose
    That is very cool how other Sims celebrate when they get their acceptance letter. I should've had Fox in the room with Cale when he got his. Oh well...

hehe I bet he did break it. Good thing he's still a Spellcaster in your save. :) Awww, how sweet is that! He ran all the way over there just to give Pepper some love. <3 Oh geez and do some grilling, lovely! hehe I wonder why Sims always go straight for the grill when left on full autonomy if one is around. So weird. Oh very cool Mod and a very pretty bunch of girls Robin will be sharing the dorms with now. Nice, homework and juice pong! Nice they found a little time to have some fun before classes start. :)

@afai1261
    Ah yes, of course he'd do some painting in his spare time. hehe Aww, I hope you let his wish come true at some point. :) I'm guessing you will. Harvestfest! Haven't celebrated that with my Sims in ages. I hope they at least got some seed packets. Probably not though. Poor Hunter, looks painful. o.O Hey Adonis! He of course looks gorgeous as a Merman too! ;) Nice Pub! Congrats on winning Aaron. hehe Seamus? Holy Simoly! o.O I'm surprised he didn't just turn around and say, Nope, then leave. hehe But yeah hard to turn down that kind of payment.

Oh man, he's got Cale's spellcaster bloodline too! That's amazing! You're right, he is just the perfect little guy. I love him and I've only seen him the once. <3

Um, I'm a little confused, I think you were talking about Cale with the found the ring in the bag thing, but you kept saying Aaron. hehe Freudian slip? Hmmm? Are Aaron and Hunter actually engaged? O.O hehe I'm just teasing you of course, easy to mix names up like that, I'm guessing it was just a mistake. :)

Oh yeah, that's right, you said Melissa would be doing the Paranormal thing with Hunter. Not sure what degree would be good for that, if there is one. Lots of Biology students this year. hehe I almost picked Psychology instead just for that reason, but it just makes the most sense for Cale since he's always loved gardening. Oh and I just realized I picked the same top for Cale as Aaron for his casual wear. Opps! o.O Obviously I haven't updated Aaron yet in my save or I would've noticed when working on Cale's wardrobe. Sorry about that. I'll pick something else or at least another color.

Thanks, glad you think the plot isn't too farfetched, not that it really matters if it is, it's the Sims! But it's nice to know others think it is somewhat *cough* realistic. hehe Oh a full sleeve for Aaron, that's great! I've got my eye on another tattoo for Cale, but not for a long time yet.

Nope, not named after Fox Mulder though I wish I had now, that would've been clever! It's actually kind of embarrassing why he's named Fox. Are you ready? Okay, it's because...I think he's Foxy! He's a Fox, gorgeous, handsome, just...delicious! HAHA! See, this old lady isn't dead yet! ;) But anyway, it actually worked out perfect he's named that! You'll see what I mean in my update for today. ;) I did NOT plan that, it just came to me tonight as I was writing it. :)

Yeah, poor guy, he won't remember any of them and they won't remember him. :( There is going to be a lot of confused ladies in my save. hehe Well not really, but that's the story anyway. If he gets slapped or yelled at or whatever, I'll still show it, just for fun. But in *cough* reality, it never happened! I have to be very, very careful Sandy doesn't see anything too. o.O

HAHA! Yep, just whips it out like it's nothing. Of course he has no idea what he's doing anyway. But yes, that was part of his 'programming.' It should be fun to watch the fireworks later, that's for sure!

Glad you liked the green glowing eyes thing. Didn't plan that either, it just occurred to me while I was writing the update again. I was thinking, how can I 'show' that he's in a trance influenced by the aliens? He was in his bedroom at the time and I happened to notice that lava lamp and BINGO!

Okay, I was just about ready to post these comments when I saw yours about Fox. I was going to wait a bit longer to let the cat out of the bag about Fox but felt compelled to do it now. There is more to Fox than what you see though. Hence one of the reasons for the title. ;) You'll see as the story goes forward.
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    April 5

mlBTr6a.jpg
    So yes, Robin decided to go to her first class on her broomstick haha.

After class, she bumped into Larry the Lobster, who was actually her cousin Ivy. "I'm just trying to add as many extracurriculars to my resume as a I can," she explained.
    gb7P4fD.jpg

"Well I'm totally getting a picture," Robin said with a smirk. "This will be a photo I will show at family gatherings for years to come."
    ooaepb9.png

Also yes, she joined the soccer team. Seemed like something she'd enjoy, just like her mother.
    iPPDTWY.jpg

"It's so weird not living with you," Robin told Cale as she bumped into him in Larry's Lagoon. "But I'm glad you're not that far away."
    noBcHqB.jpg

Cale introduced Robin to his roommate, Mason Landgraab, as well.
    jbPj7Gj.jpg

Then my camera randomly panned to poor Yuki Behr getting electrocuted, which can only mean one thing...
    O9KswJT.jpg

I felt like it was too sad to let her die. How tragic for Skylar to lose her mom on the first day of school...Also what was Yuki doing playing around with robotics at Foxbury anyway, lol? So Robin Necrocalled Yuki's ghost and Dedeadified her, since she didn't get up there fast enough to plead for her.
    cRxWB0J.png

Yuki doesn't look very appreciative though lol.
    OXlz1bF.jpg

Decided Robin should become acquainted with the Reaper. It will be good for if I do the grilled cheese aspiration later on ;)
    ZLp8imQ.jpg
    edited April 2022
    April 5
    9VOM0V2.png
    kqbEbTt.png
    PdQ86V1.png

MO4tS8B.png
    Rxvvjve.png
    xlHI0HY.png
    fP98StX.png

rtqmpQ5.png
    YCPhVtR.png
    C7mHJke.png

7PLCI3L.png
    dln2Zk3.png
    TnbhMct.png
    kfE03kw.png

(Okay, so... Aaron is no longer a spellcaster and doesn't even have this freaking broom in his inventory and he'll STILL freaking fly... :neutral: )
    z6zIp51.png
    SBKps0J.png

"I GOT IN!!!"
    RSIwlKM.png
    (dang it now I wish that Hunter had been nearby!)
    1sFVl3I.png
    F64V1BZ.png
    (He got 3 scholarships and his tuition fully paid :smiley: One of those scholarships was for athletics so now he's a part of the soccer team too!)
    D3CpkAj.png

(And here's the proof that he is indeed doing biology at Foxbury. He chose 3 core classes and one elective. The elective is about vampire lore HAHA)
    BaQARll.png

Post edited by afai1261 on
    edited April 2022
    @Karababy52 - On your comments on my story
    Thank you. I really worked hard on this plot line. And I love the plot line in your story, too. One day, I will just play The Sims and not have these complicated stories. lol Because I was so long-winded in my story, there are 2 possible consequences of the curse. One is that the kiss will just be disgusting, but the second is worse, that if Dylan doesn't love the person he kisses, the person he kisses will be in love with them forever, but he will hate them. So, because of the latter reason, Madame Zoe gave Morgan the necklace because Madame Zoe did not know how Dylan felt about Morgan, and also that Morgan's love for Dylan was not yet strong enough (because she is confused of her feelings) to possibly break the curse. All of the sims who Dylan kisses will just have the first curse, the disgusting kiss. Because of the rules of the 100 Bae Challenge, anytime a bae calls for a date, he has to go. He will be limited to the worlds he has visited, though. So, I had to kind of figure out some "dire" possibility that Morgan would have to wear the necklace. It would have been so easy to just have Dylan kiss a sim, and then he forgets all about it....sort of like in your story...but I had to get around that 100 Bae Challenge rule that he might indeed see these sims that he kissed again. I know, exhausting. lol You have no idea how long it took me to come up with this. But he won't be kissing any of these sims again. But, yes, that means that Morgan and Dylan won't be kissing for awhile. :(

@permanentrose - Incidentally, the pipe wrench that Robin finds in the bathroom is a reference to the Renegades, who are always sabotaging toilets and stuff, using a pipe wrench. And two members of the Chain Breakers are Renegades. Wolfgang and Morgan. And, for a time, Robin's mother, Jules was a Renegade. lol
    just going to reply to @Karababy52 right now
    Oh yeah, that whim is 100% going to be fulfilled, but not until after university and when I figure out where he should do it ;) Or when I figure out if Hunter should actually propose instead, haha...
    I hate the harvestfest gnomes so much, I should just remove them from the traditions for the holiday but I'm too lazy to do that :joy: And even if they did give seed packets they would have been useless since there's no room on the lot for a garden at all.

I feel like since Leo is a vampire with a weak spellcaster bloodline I really need to do something more with him being involved in my vampire/spellcaster lore but I can't be bothered lol

Hmm? No, I meant what I said. Aster called Aaron saying she found a ring in Cale's bag and wanted to know what she should say - Aaron (well I) had three options and I chose yes, so that would be Aaron saying yes Aster should accept Cale's proposal, and so she did and now they're engaged.

I still do feel like Melissa would be the type to go to university (especially since I gave her some dialogue about it way back in February - maybe she changed her mind though, that can happen just like me IRL)... But at the same time, yeah her chosen career doesn't relate to a degree at all. Would be fun if she and Hunter could do gigs together.
    Eh I don't mind that Cale has the same top as Aaron, I just won't change Cale's everyday outfit in my game this month. Don't have to apologize :)

Hah I'm not the person to talk about realism with :joy:

Oh yeah I did see that bit about him being a majority owner of the university and his name relating to that, that was very clever!

The green glowing eyes thing looked so cool, it's an excellent way to visually display how the alien influence has affected his actions and his biological processes. And to signify that when he is carrying out his programming, it's not really HIM...

I cannot wait to see what else Fox has up his sleeve then! Either if he is an alien himself or closely connected with them, or what... Exciting haha

Don't know if I'll have time to do proper comments until the weekend but we'll see :/
    I'm kinda... not okay right now? Just dealing with a lot of crap and stress about IRL university and what direction I'm taking my life in, kinda sucks so... yeah. Mentally exhausted and all over the place so can't focus on anything at all, and that includes comments
    April 3rd Comments:

@afai1261
    Hey, they all can be study buddies if they're going into biology together! Uh oh, did the hauntedness follow Aaron? :lol:

@permanentrose
    I think the dolphins are pretty cool. I'm sure we'll see more of Ozzie more...I hope. D.J. was walking away like, 'Nope, I'll just drink from my cup.' :lol: I agree about the screenshot of Aaron and Hunter. That was hilarious. Poor Aaron.

@Karababy52
    Ah, that makes sense. I forgot how old Cale was when the fire happened. So he just lost his memory of his latter teen years.
    Too bad Cale didn't have that golden bow and arrow when he wasn't mind controlled. I bet he would love it. :lol: Especially before he met Sandy. And then he'd use it all the time on Sandy now...again, if he wasn't mind controlled. All those women he's going to meet passing the halls and streets going to his classes now that he's been accepted into the university.
    Since I don't use a Pose mod, I needed a spot to get all three Halliwell sisters together. The Lot of the Manor I downloaded had three chairs out back together. It worked, I guess. Had D.J. take a picture of them there. Gonna miss the dust bunny, but it might make a return, we'll see.

@RememberJoy
    "Welcome to the stressful life of college, Adam!" :wink:

@SoulGal7
    I think Madame Zoe already knew Veronica had lied to her. She just didn't know the consequences that would have fallen upon Veronica and Dylan. Now she got a first hand look of Veronica's curse. :lol: I like how she knows Morgan didn't tell her the full truth as well and got her to state her real feelings.

April 4th Comments:

@permanentrose
    Yay for Robin! Her Aunts are really excited she got into college. Cale is as well. He was so happy for her, he had to fix the toilet the easy way and tell Pepper. Speaking of Pepper, that is so true with pets. They steal each others' beds.

@afai1261
    I dislike those gnomes. There's always one I can never please and then everything in the house breaks down. Poor Hunter getting zapped over it.
    Paige will return. Small hint - so will the Halliwell sisters.

@RememberJoy
    That was a fun Harvestfest. And congrats on pleasing all them gnomes. I always displeased at least one. Could never get the halo over all of them.

@SoulGal7
    Glad Dylan's new friends stuck for him against Antonio and Odd Job. "Way to go, Robin!" How convenient a wrench happened to be in the bathroom. :lol: I like how you keep us in suspense throughout.

I have plans for Dylan in my story. He'll make his major appearance in May. I plan on using your story piece of him going into hiding from thugs as part of it. I think you'll enjoy it.
    Falling behind is understandable. I'm in that situation and slowly trying to catch up, myself. Skipping a month is fine as well. The way you're presenting your story is fun, to be honest.

* All of these daily image stories are like a tv show with season premieres and enders with each pack. It's awesome.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    April 4th Comments (cont.)

@Karababy52
    (oops, forgot to add yours)
    The haircut is nice. It does look like his first one but just shorter in the back. It suits him. Ah, so Fox is an alien. Cale was dropped off at his doorstep on purpose, I think. Someone needs to watch over him, I suppose. Cale telling the second girl that it's his love machine made me laugh out loud, literally. This is going to be a fun and interesting adventure. Waiting for all the baby notifications to start popping up. :lol:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited April 2022
    @LegacySims2017 -
    Oh that's so sweet of you to have Dylan have a major be part in your story. All of the challenge sims who were Chain Breakers will be sharing a house together in town. I am going to try to have the challenge sims share a house as roomies. I am not sure if they fixed this bug from last year, because last year the roomies kept leaving. We shall see. If it still doesn't work, I will just have them be permanent members of the house. For Britechester, I will only be controlling Dylan, and to a smaller degree, Morgan (only to get her to do projects and stuff). The rest of the time, they will be doing their own thing, as...um...Dylan will be rather busy...kissing. lol
    @permanentrose
    Man, I never did get Cale to ride his Crystal Zoomer. Oh well, maybe he'll become a Spellcaster again somewhere down the line. ;)

Those mascot costumes are so hilarious! Yep, great fuel to embarrass Ivy in the future at family reunions. :D Cale will be doing the eSports thing in my save since he loves video games. Unless it becomes too much for him. Makes sense Robin would do soccer since she loves kicking that ball around so much...or maybe I'm thinking of Jules. :D Aww, so glad Robin and Cale still get to see each other even if they don't live together anymore. <3 Oh no! Poor Yuki! Good thing Robin is still a Spellcaster. Whew! Yep, good idea getting Grim on her friends list for later. ;)

@afai1261
    Awww, the suave kiss, I love that one! <3 Opps! Tap fail! :D Always cracks me up how they think just putting their hands over it will make it stop. It does, but I would imagine in real life, it wouldn't and you'd have a huge mess on your hands. Oh, well now, Hello there gorgeous! So nice there's a place our Sims can go swimming in Britechester! Of course they both have to kick their own soccer balls around.

What? He can still fly? Tsk, silly game! Must be once they learn how to do that, they always can or something? Sandy could fly even without a broom in her inventory too. But she WAS a spellcaster. So Aaron still flying on a broom is even weirder! o.O Yay! Congrats to Aaron for getting a full ride! I figured he'd be joining the soccer team, it was a given really. ;) Of course his elective is about vampires. hehe Makes complete sense!

Okay, cool! I figured they would get engaged/married at some point. The very reason I don't have Harvestfest in my saves anymore. The Gnomes are annoying and the seed packets seem a little too cheaty when you're playing a R2R which is how most of my saves begin. I put one plant pot in the dorm room I built for Cale because I figured he'd want that and miss gardening. He could've had a garden on Fox's lot (well it's really Cale's, I deducted the price from his simoleons) and he's living in the dorms anyway so it didn't make sense to start one. He might have one next semester if he moves back in with Fox. I doubt he will though, more opportunity for baby Mamas in the dorms. :D

Eh, no worries, he's a side character anyway, it's cool. The focus is Aaron and Hunter right now. I rarely actually 'play' with any side characters or develop their stories myself. I did a bit last year, and I might with a few this year too. But only if I have time for it. :)

Okay, I just read that wrong. I must've been tired when I wrote that. o.O Thanks for the clarification though. :)

Oh yeah, she strikes me as the type to go to Uni too. I imagine majors get swapped out all the time. It makes sense though, not every kid knows exactly what they want to do with their life straight out of high school. Same thing happened with my Son. He started out going for an Engineering degree, but ended up getting a MBA instead. It was one of the best decisions he's ever made in his life. :)

Thanks about Cale's top, I might just keep it then, but, then I'd have to change Aaron's, so I'll probably pick something else for Cale once he can 'afford' it. He technically is loaded, but of course I'm pretending he's broke for this month. ;)

Yes! Exactly! That's why I came up with the green eyes bit, to show it's not really Cale acting the way that he is, it's the aliens controlling him and that he's been infected by them.

Fox is an interesting character, he's a bit more multi-dimensional than he appears. He's one of those characters that you start out thinking you know who he is, but then during gameplay, he shows you his personality is different than your head canon imagined, or deeper? Hard to explain. I wonder if it's because I'm mostly not controlling him. Anyway, I have some ideas for him, but he's still somewhat a work in progress. :)

I'm so sorry you're stressed out and tense, not feeling okay right now. I feel like I'm not helping with these novel comments/replies all the time. As I've said many times though, just because I do, doesn't mean anyone else should feel they have to write them in-kind. It's just the way I am, I can't help writing down exactly what I'm thinking, stuff pops into my head and I just feel I have to share it for some reason. I would NOT do well as a court stenographer. :D Anyway, please don't worry about comments, it's cool, just focus on your real life responsibilities right now, that's what matters most! *Hugs* <3

@LegacySims2017
    Yeah, it would've been fun for Cale to have that beforehand. hehe He couldn't have used it on Sandy though, she is a YA, he was a teen. They can't have romantic relationships without a Mod and I didn't want to use a cheat for them. I wanted it to happen naturally because she was destine to be 'the one.'

:D There is going to be lots of baby bumps running around campus this year until they get kicked out after having their babies.

The photo of the sisters worked out very well, yes! The dust bunny might return eh? Well that's interesting to read. :)

Thanks about Cale's haircut, I think it suits him too! It makes him look a bit older at least. Maybe Fox is, maybe he isn't, haven't really revealed that yet, but we shall see... ;) HAHA I couldn't resist with the love machine bit, glad it made you laugh. :D

@SoulGal7
    I imagine it did take a long time to figure all that out! Last year for Essa's story, most of it developed along the way, but for the part with her Mother, I brainstormed for awhile with Ellu and she helped me pull it all together in the end. I have a couple other saves I play now and then, one just for doing whatever, no story or anything and it's nice. But I always miss having a backstory for my Sims when I play them, the majority of them do, I just don't write about it anywhere. The other save is for the No Skills No Problem scenario using only base game. :)

Thanks for the clarification about what happens when Dylan kisses them. Glad there is two parts to it, otherwise he'd have a gaggle of girls following him everywhere in love with him. :D I just got confused, so thanks again for that. :) Are there rules for the 100 Bae Challenge posted anywhere? I'd love to check them out.
    April 5th: Friday night

u8mSyQy.png
    I started out the day with a little yoga with Carol.
    NFYelSo.png
    I wasn't able to finish my routine because I had to get to class, so I planned on doing some more in between classes. Sofia asked if she could join me, saying she missed our practices together.
    IXHvQcy.png
    Sofia was able to keep up with my every move, and it was fun to have someone equally as skilled to practice with. Afterward I had to give her a high five and congratulate her on keeping up with her yoga after I'd left.
    C29CFp6.png
    She smiled and explained that she had kept my club going up until recently when she had to leave for university, at which point she had handed it over to her mother.
    "As far as I know the club is still going strong," she said. "Elsa's still in it and is getting pretty good, and we've even picked up a few new members." I beamed. It was nice to hear something I'd started was still going on even without me.
    After my last class, I grabbed my presentation board and got that out of the way. We all returned home around the same time, so I asked if anyone wanted to get out of the house and have some fun. We started the evening off at the local pub; I challenged Kaori, Sofia, and Carol to some foosball, while Gemma and Kiyoshi played a round of juice pong.
    l9sWpGd.png
    Carol had an expert partner in Sofia, and they beat us 5-2!
    We were just headed down for some drinks, when I received a group text from my old Windenburg days telling us a dance party was about to start at the Von Haunt Mansion. I asked our group if they'd be interested in taking this party on the road, and everyone was down for it.
    We crammed into one of the bathrooms together, and I teleported us out of Britechester and into Windenburg. We appeared in front of the mansion, but the party was already going full swing around back, and I don't think anyone noticed our sudden appearance. We joined the dancers and started groovin'!
    drTUFtX.png
    I saw some familiar faces, including Morgan, Wolfgang, and Luna. I greeted Morgan and she was surprised to see me there.
    ELMQfPl.png
    I told her the lite version of what I'd been up to, and she in turn told me she was taking a few classes in town and working as a barista. She followed me over to our group, and I made some introductions.
    OgFaIU5.png
    We partied into the early hours of Saturday before I realized how late it was. I scooped up Carol who was fading fast, and gathered everyone back out front to teleport home. We all fell into bed, exhausted but happy.
    edited April 2022
    @Karababy52 - And anyone else who is interested in the 100 Bae Challenge, here are the rules. :) The only other exception I am doing to this is that when we are in a world where they have to get a job or go to uni for the aspiration, then they will get one. And, if a bae invites Dylan for a date in another world that he hasn't gone to yet, he will not accept the date. Those are the only changes I will be doing for that challenge to work with the One World Challenge. I will also have Dylan take a photo of each of his baes...heck so I can keep track. lol :) I did try this out with another sim...and made it into the 80, but didn't finish. Strangerville and Uni are the best places where random sims populate. [/spoiler]

@afai1261 -
    So sorry you are stressed out about uni and irl stuff right now. I was a uni counsellor for many years, so I know how distraught students can get, of all ages. So if you need to chat about anything, just feel free. Hang in there, ok? I know that The Sims is just a game, but sometimes it just takes over your life...and sometimes it's great to be lost in this game rather than deal with rl stuff. I totally can relate to that. Take care of yourself. :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top