Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Have you ever" game :)

Comments

• cynciecyncie Posts: 4,548 Member
    Yes. Several times.

HYE had chocolate coated mangoes? Because they’re good, and I can’t find any.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,660 Member
    No.

HYE had chocolate covered potato chips? They are way better then they sound, and just as unhealthy as they sound too.
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    No. I love high-cacao low sugar dark chocolate though, and do like it on/around almost anything.

Have you ever romanced or been romanced in front of an open fire?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • TillyTilly Posts: 16 Member
    I have not, but it sounds like a cute thing to add to my life bucket list :disappointed:

Have you ever failed a test in school?
    Yes. A couple of times.

HYE gone sailing?
    No!

They would need the jaws of life to pry my fingers loose from whatever I had a death grip on.😁

HYE seen a play on Broadway?
    No

Have you ever slept on the ground without a tent?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    No.

HYE gone mountain climbing?
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Yes. When I was in school I sometimes took a nap on a picnic blanket while studying outside, but then my friend told me ants crawl up your nose when you do that and I haven't been able to do it since. When I first got my apartment I couldn't afford furniture so I also slept on the wood floor for the first few months if that counts, but it helped my posture a lot and solved a problem I was having with shoulder pain, arm tingling.

Have you ever rescued a bird that crashed into your window pane?
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Oh oops I was too slow :lol:

Yes I have gone mountain climbing.

Have you ever gone snow shoeing?
    No. Mostly because here it rarely snows enough for snow shoes to work.

HYE ridden in an airboat? Those flat bottom swamp boats with the huge propeller on them.
    Elliandre wrote: »
    Yes. When I was in school I sometimes took a nap on a picnic blanket while studying outside, but then my friend told me ants crawl up your nose when you do that and I haven't been able to do it since. When I first got my apartment I couldn't afford furniture so I also slept on the wood floor for the first few months if that counts, but it helped my posture a lot and solved a problem I was having with shoulder pain, arm tingling.

Have you ever rescued a bird that crashed into your window pane?

No. Luckily they were able to recover and fly off before I could get to them.
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,275 Member
    Nope.

Have you ever slipped on ice?
    cUrfGkA.gif
    HAHA yes. Any time I'm on ice, in fact. It's so bad it's funny.

Have you ever slept in a hammock?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Yes.

HYE locked yourself out of the house?
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,548 Member
    More like napped, but yeah.

HYE listened to music played on a dulcimer?
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,049 Member
    HYE locked yourself out of the house?
    Unfortunately, yes.
    HYE listened to music played on a dulcimer?
    Not that I can specifically recall. I've heard folk music before, so it's possible I have and just didn't realize it at the time.

HYE been in an orchestra?
    Verity15 wrote: »
    > @DaniRose2143 said:
    > No!
    >
    > They would need the jaws of life to pry my fingers loose from whatever I had a death grip on.😁
    >
    > HYE seen a play on Broadway?

We are the same xD my feet are always firmly on the ground.. The sky is for birds and clouds, not people lol.

@Kendrana no I've not been in an orchestra but I am in a band called Natalia at school, that's me and two other girls. Love it.

Have you ever been chased by a goose?

I have a good relationship with heights, I agree to stay on the ground and in exchange heights promise not to kill me.

I have not been chased by a goose, but I've heard they have a temper.

HYE been chased by a dog.

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    edited April 2022
    Yes. Monopoly is a family favorite. My younger son collects Monopoly games and has over 20 versions. We would always give him a new version for Christmas.

Have you watched Schitt's Creek?

Yes, but only the first episode. It took a few tries to even get through that one episode. Sometimes I'm like that with a show, I'll try and try and it won't grab me, then all of a sudden it does. Ozark is another example, it 8 tries to get past the first 20 minutes, and then next thing I know I'm into it and binging. Someday Schitt's Creek will do the same.

HYE watched Ozark?
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    Yes. Only the first season. It's a show where's you really have to pay attention to keep up with the storyline and I usually have the TV on as background noise while simming. Usually a cooking competition or design show.

HYE gone fishing?
    Yes. Only the first season. It's a show where's you really have to pay attention to keep up with the storyline and I usually have the TV on as background noise while simming. Usually a cooking competition or design show.

HYE gone fishing?

That's me too. I have as much trouble concentrating when there's no noise as I do when there's too much. I need a little bit of background noise. Now that I'm caught up through season 4, I will put on Mrs. Maisel and let it keep me company. I love that show. And like cooking competitions, well, more like baking competitions. GBBS is another I love but it does have the power to distract me while simming. On more than one occasion I turned back to my sim to find them with a cherry red plumbob because I was caught up watching someone struggle with choux pastry or something.

Yes I have back when I was a kid.

HYE gone cross-country skiing?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top